Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Welcome to the Alliance! (Hirai, any other Vizards that join the Alliance, hop in.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:00 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words

#tier1-3

©2013 caliburn

Okami shrugged as he went and picked up the redhead from where she had been unceremoniously dropped like a sack of potatoes. A small wooden badge bounced on his right thigh as he got slightly lost in thought, and his reiatsu would begin to emit itself in an utterly massive, uncontrolled manner before he reigned it in. The First Division's seal on the badge tended to get him a little sad, but it also brought back happy memories, so he refused to get rid of it. Walking behind Ika he would begin to speak to the rough-mannered Visored. "You know, from what I saw of her Bankai, that could have been interesting. I've never met another angel-type. My Tsukiakari Shojo is the strongest, though. I've had plenty of proof of that throughout the years. Hell, last time I was forced to use Bankai it was around eight years ago, when a couple of Captains caught up to me. The fight lasted a stunning 26 seconds after that, and they even released themselves..."

Scratching his 5 o'clock shadow as he laid Shana down in the indicated bed he would stand and wait for Ika to continue. As he did this, a familiar, loving voice spoke up in the back of his head. "Okami-kun, be careful with this one. He's unstable, as if his Hollowfication affected his mind. I'd hate to see you suffering like that girl there."
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:25 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika watched as he began to carry the woman, no point in talking much, he seemed plenty entranced with his own thoughts. He seemed rather aloof, or apathetic and both would be welcomed mentalities for the groups cohesiveness seeing as Ika tended to need those personalities around him in order to function properly. "1st division eh?.." His voice trailed off, mind wandering as much as the man with him. "You think they'd have taught you how to control your Reitsu.. shut that shit off before Hollows come and fuck my base up man." He shook his head, and nodded towards the door in front of them. "That bed there, lay her down, let her rest, she'll need it."

As the man began to speak about the woman's Bankai, Ika rolled his eyes, nonchalantly showing his disdain for the dick measuring contest he was trying to have. "Dude, you're the same power level as her, and I just shit on her life without using a single release, neither of you are powerful enough to wipe your ass without me allowing you to do so. You used Bankai on other Captains? That's cute, you see the true measure of power, is not in how much you have.." Ika Shunpo'd behind him, placing his blade at his back. "It's how little you have to use it.. as for your Bankai, and hers for that matter, I'd whoop you both up and down the street with just my Shikai. You won't ever see my Bankai, as anything more than a spectator.. Not to be off putting, but talking yourself up to me after what you just witnessed.. it's not the smartest move I've ever heard of."

As the man scratched his balls, or whatever the fuck he was scratching, "I just want to make this very clear, I welcome all of you since you are now my people.. but do not come here thinking you're the most bad motherfucker in the valley, because until I die? You're not, but you can be.. with the right training.." Ika's voice trailed off as he peered into the training chamber. "That's up to you guys though.." He walked towards the opposite room, to grab a cigarette, and awaited his reply..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:01 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words

#tier1-3
#[url=]bgm[/url]

©2013 caliburn

Okami sighed as Ika disappeared into a Shunpo before touching his back with his blade. The other Vizard clearly had gained too much power all at once, and it was driving him insane. He was sure they COULD get along, but for now Tsukiakari Shojo was right. His Hollowfication had likely affected his brain in some way. Walking along behind the man, who grabbed a cigarette-not that it could kill them, since they were souls-and began smoking, as if he were waiting. Walking towards the training room, as he knew Ika would follow, Okami would sigh and spin to face him. Pulling his hands out of his pockets, the former member of the First Division would draw his too-long blade and begin to explain. "Well, what you said might be true, but then again, it might not. Right now, I'm at the level of an ordinary Captain, and I'll completely agree with you that you could crush me. I also understand that if you don't train all-out then you won't get anywhere, so I'll use my Bankai on you. As a former Captain, you've definitely heard of Tsukiakari Shojo. No one in the Gotei 13 who had any sort of rank knew of at least her. After all, she has the highest attack power among all Zanpakuto. So, just to make it clear, I have a lot of reiatsu for my level, yes? In Shikai, my strength, speed, reiatsu, and overall power are increased exponentially. By the time I get to max in Shikai, I was able to trade blows with the Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13. In Bankai, well...You'll see. Bankai..."

As he spoke this last sentence, he would spin Tsukiakari Shojo about so that her blade rested against his throat. With that vaunted word, he would drag his Zanpakuto's blade across his throat. Instead of a splash of blood, however, silvery reiatsu poured out of his bloodstream in a pillar of power that was being compressed so that it didn't blow the dome they were in to pieces. As it broke apart a pair of beautiful white wings made of pure reiryoku spread, and showed what was beneath. Okami's clothing had become a negative of what it was-white shirt with black skull, etc-and a platinum blade extended from a solid gauntlet of the same material in his right fist. A chain ran up the arm in a spiral to an armored pauldron that was mirrored on the other side, with a silvery-white tribal tattoo winding down with his left hand surrounded by flaming silver reishi. Eight four-pointed stars made of a whitish crystal were behind him, and shot across the room to bath the location in an odd light. Ika might notice that, in this form, Okami's reiatsu couldn't be sensed, even as the floor around him had fissures beginning to be carved into the granite and the area under his feet seemed to not be able to handle his weight. Speaking, Okami would Shunpo and lay his blade across the back of Ika's neck then move back to his position so fast the only indicator would be a thin line of blood on the other Vizard's nape. "...Tsukiakari Tenshi. You of all people should know that a Shinigami's true power can only be determined when his soul is in harmony with itself during Bankai. The fact that I am so weak with a sealed Zanpakuto is merely an indication that I still have the potential to grow. I am a bit over 1,500 years old, and have been part of every war in that time. I have had time to carve out my legend, and I choose to do so in my way. How about you?"
technique log

Ability Name: Saigo no Dankai: Gesshoku (End Phase: Lunar Eclipse)
Ability Description: This ability takes effect the moment Okami activates his Bankai. Tsukiakari Tenshi draws every drop of reiatsu from his blood, sacrificing any hope of defense. In return, his offensive abilities attain their peak and he gains the ability to control any atmospheric reishi, as long as moonlight touches it. His Shikai techniques require half as much time to charge or cool down, and are fired from his left hand, while techniques granted by Bankai are fired from his right. The additional bonuses to durability from using Bankai is converted to his offensive capabilities, along with a sacrifice from his natural defenses. This ability is extremely dangerous, as Okami takes double damage from any wound inflicted. Okami is incapable of maintaining this ability for too long, reverting Tsukiakari Tenshi back to his sealed Zanpakuto. He must then stay at that stage for 5 posts before he may activate his Shikai again. The amount of time left in this state is determined by the number of stars left in Ribenji Hoshi.

Technique Name: Ribenji Hoshi (Fallen Stars)
Technique Description: Okami creates these crystalline stars upon entering his Bankai state. There are eight in total, each one made up of 4 fragmented points, and are responsible for the collection and infusion of reishi to be used in his various techniques, and allow him to manipulate it at will. They reflect the moonlight given off from Okami’s Bankai, and also gather natural light if available. Every post and whenever a Bankai technique is used, one of these stars shatters. This displays how much time Okami has left during Saigo no Dankai: Gesshoku.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:53 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika looked on at the man as he went into a deep and otherwise unnecessary tangent about the power of his Bankai and yada yada yada.. "Yeah so.. I tuned you out about halfway through to be honest.. but I'm kind of bored of this whole kicking ass schtick.. So while you sit there with your dick in your hand? Give me a second to grab someone..." Ika walked into the bedroom, and carried her to the doorway, before dropping her, then punting her in the ribs sending her about 150 yards in the opposite direction, right towards the training grounds. "She'll be your opponent buddy.. not me, I'm tied of making a fool out of you guys.."

He looked towards the woman, and if the punt hadn't woke her up, his scream would. "WAKE UP GINGER." If she didn't get up, he would certainly force her to do so with force. In the mean time, he Shunpo'd to the background, and took a cigarette from the ash tray nearby, packing it with a little bit of Clover for added flavor and definition. The sweet succinct smell of Clover was unmistakable as it wafted through the air. He grinned from ear to ear, pointing to the fiery redhead. "You, fight him, that's your training assignment for the day. Winner gets bragging rights, and bit of respect. Maybe.. Probably not.. But it's that or I knock you all the fuck out.. So take your pick."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:37 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana's troubled yet pain free sleep was rudely interrupted by being unceremoniously dropped on the floor, causing a groan of pain to escape her mouth, though before her eyes even opened she was struck in the ribs, and sent flying through the air knocking the air right out of her. The impact with the ground at the end of the punt was enough to keep her from regaining her breath. Her wavering consciousness managing to pick up the meaning of his yelling. That ass, he could have at least gotten someone to heal me before throwing me into this shit. Oh well guess I will have to reveal my trump card to him sooner than I had intended. Shana thought, as her eyes opened to survey the situation though she didn't even bothering to stand, for what she was about to do it would be kind of pointless. Shana groaned out the release command for her Bankai, knowing that the only way that this would even get a chance to be a good showing is if she could undo the damage she took earlier. "Ignite your heavenly fire to punish the wicked! Tenbatsushin Alastor!"

The wings of fire sprouted out of her shoulders like they normally did though rather than flaring out they wrapped around her much like the wings of a bat. I always hate this part, cause no matter what it is going to hurt Was her thought as she activated Umarekawaru, causing her body to combust painfully burning her into a pile of ash in mere seconds. To those seeing it for the first time it seemed like that was the end of Flame Haired young woman known as Hirai Shana. Though a few moments after her spontaneous self-cremation the pile of ash that had formed her body started to stir, then her full unrestrained Reiatsu could be felt emanating from it, and then stepping out of the pile as if it was a lake stood Shana perfectly healthy, unharmed, and still in her bankai.

With one flap of her crimson wings Shana was in position across from Okami, ready to fight, her Zanpakuto already engulfed in flames, held in a defensive stance across her body, the hilt at her right hip with the blade heading towards her left shoulder. "Sorry for the wait, for the wait, for being so patient while I put myself back together I will let you have the opening move"

Techniques Used:
Technique Name: Umarekawaru
Technique Description: Cooldown: 15 of Shana's posts.. Shana engulfs herself completely in white hot flames, normally through some theatrics that makes it seem like her power got away from her and back fired or if one of her attacks are redirected. The flames will consume her completely leaving nothing behind but a pile of ash in its wake. Over the next period of time (1-2 posts), Shana reforms herself out of the ash without so much as as a scratch on her. While this technique will not restore her energy to its full levels, it will heal her of all injuries that she has sustained.

[ooc: for progression reasons I got permisison to skip the normal recovery time]

View user profile

on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:27 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words

#tier1-3
#Bankai
#Tsukiakari Tenshi

©2013 caliburn

Okami would comically sputter as Ika completely disregarded his spiel. This...was unexpected. Did he have absolutely no respect for the art of monologue?! Dammit. Okami had worked hard on that one. He supposed it didn't matter, as it had likely come across as arrogant. Once Hirai was tossed into the training area and activated her Bankai, he noticed that she healed herself much like a phoenix. Nodding at her thanks for waiting, he would breath outward once she said that he could make the first move. One of his Ribenji Hoshi, the stars that had spread around the room, crumbled as they watched. He didn't have much time in his Bankai, 16 minutes from the second he released, but he fiured that was plenty. Despite his own weakness compared to others, it didn't change the fact that his Bankai's release was too strong, and destabilized the realms the longer he had it active. Closing his eyes, he would begin to pray as he walked forward for the moment, as their was around 50 feet between him and Shana. "Ask not the sun why she sets, why she shrouds her light away. Or why she hides her glowing gaze, when night turns crimson gold to grey...For silent falls the guilty sun, as day to dark does turn. One simple truth she dare not speak: Her light can only blind and burn. No mercy for the guilty. Bring down their lying sun. Blood so silver black by night, upon their faces pale white...Cruel moon, bring the end...The dawn will never rise again."

Upon the final words of his prayer, Okami would Shunpo behind Shana, spinning as if to bring his Zanpakuto across her back. Instead, he would swipe his left hand, the one covered in burning reishi, in an arc across just behind her wings. A massive veil of moonlight would fire across the arc, with the cutting power and resolve to kill leaking out from the edge. As he did this, Okami would begin to channel reiatsu into Tsukiakari Tenshi herself, grinding it against itself and mixing it with moonlight. Hirai and Ika would notice that silvery-white astral flames would flicker along the blade of his Bankai as this occurred, but it was clearly unfinished as of the moment.
technique log

Ability Name: Saigo no Dankai: Gesshoku (End Phase: Lunar Eclipse)
Ability Description: This ability takes effect the moment Okami activates his Bankai. Tsukiakari Tenshi draws every drop of reiatsu from his blood, sacrificing any hope of defense. In return, his offensive abilities attain their peak and he gains the ability to control any atmospheric reishi, as long as moonlight touches it. His Shikai techniques require half as much time to charge or cool down, and are fired from his left hand, while techniques granted by Bankai are fired from his right. The additional bonuses to durability from using Bankai is converted to his offensive capabilities, along with a sacrifice from his natural defenses. This ability is extremely dangerous, as Okami takes double damage from any wound inflicted. Okami is incapable of maintaining this ability for too long, reverting Tsukiakari Tenshi back to his sealed Zanpakuto. He must then stay at that stage for 5 posts before he may activate his Shikai again. The amount of time left in this state is determined by the number of stars left in Ribenji Hoshi.

Technique Name: Ribenji Hoshi (Fallen Stars)
Technique Description: Okami creates these crystalline stars upon entering his Bankai state. There are eight in total, each one made up of 4 fragmented points, and are responsible for the collection and infusion of reishi to be used in his various techniques, and allow him to manipulate it at will. They reflect the moonlight given off from Okami’s Bankai, and also gather natural light if available. Every post and whenever a Bankai technique is used, one of these stars shatters. This displays how much time Okami has left during Saigo no Dankai: Gesshoku.

Technique Name: Shingetsu Namida
Technique Description: Tsukiakari Shojo devours the reiatsu of her wielder and condenses it, imbuing the blade of the sword with an overcharged veil of raw moonlight. This energy can then be released from the point of the sword in a large, slashing blast, or it can be released along the edge of the blade to enhance a physical blow. This technique takes 1 post to charge, and has a 5 post cool-down. Think Getsuga Tensho.

Technique Charging: Technique Name: Shingetsu Namida (Bankai Version)
Technique Description: This technique is an advanced form of the counterpart used in Okami’s Shikai state, requiring the user to focus heavier reiatsu into the blade and grind it while it condenses, resulting in a much finer grade of moonlight that may be collected for the attack. Thus, the attack can be molded into various forms, and silvery flames of astral power can be seen flickering about both the blast and Tsukiakari Tenshi as it charges. This attack requires 1 post to charge, and 3 posts to cool down before it may be used again.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:23 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana watched her new opponent carefully trying to take in as much detail as she could, Contrary to Okami's belief not everyone was familiar with his Zanpakuto, in fact she herself had never even heard of the man himself before today, and as she was unconscious when he released his Bankai she couldn't even begin to know what to expect with it, granted she barely even registered the eight four pointed stars floating around Okami until one of them had a point shatter. Crap, what did I miss. I am guessing those stars are a timer of some sort though what they are counting down, one could only guess. On one hand it could be a physical representation of how long his Bankai will last, on the other it could be a countdown to some kind of monstrous attack. were the thoughts going through her mind as she shifted her grip on her zanpakuto, her muscles tense waiting to respond to Okami's Movements.

It was then Okami closed his eyes and started casually walking towards her, speaking what to her sounded like some form of Poetry, though for all she knew it was an incantation to an unknown kido. Shana let her senses spread out hoping to get some kind of warning of an incoming attack, while her eyes tracked Okami's every movement. As soon as Okami was done speaking he vanished from view, though Shana was able to track his movements, both with her eyes, and with her ability to detect Reiatsu. Turning around right as Okami was reappearing Shana caught the arc of moonlight with her Zanpakuto, the force of the blow caused her to slide back a few feet putting their distance at about ten feet give or take a bit,

Shana could sense pure power radiating from Okami's Zanpakuto, even if it wasn't flickering with silvery flames. Deciding it would probably be best to not drag this fight out any longer than necessary she started formulating a plan to first restrict her opponent then deliver a finishing blow, similarly to what she had planned in her fight against Ika earlier. Granted in that instance the attempt failed miserably granted in this case the power scale between her and her opponent is more balanced, and even leans in her favor slightly so she was hoping it would be a bit more effective. First Shunpo'ing backwards to double the distance Shana then pointed her index and middle finger towards her opponent calling out the names of her spells, "Bakudo #1 Sai, Bakudo #61 Rikujōkōrō"

As she finished calling out the second spell, a spark of light emitted from the tips of her two fingers forming six long but thin rods that would proceed to try and slam into Okami's midsection. Assuming Okami got hit by both Bakudo's Shana would then swing her Zanpakuto releasing a fireball that would change shape into a massive hand that would proceed to grab Okami and explode, then flap her wings releasing a dozen feathers that will fly towards her opponent piercing his flesh like red hot daggers before exploding themselves.

Techniques Used:
Spell Name: Sai
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #1
Spell Incantation: N/A
Spell Effect: the caster extends his middle and index finger towards a target, sending energy that locks their hands behind their backs, similar to handcuffs. can be used on multiple targets at once.

Spell Name: Rikujōkōrō
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #61
Spell Incantation: "Carriage of thunder, bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"
Spell Effect: The caster points his middle and index finger towards the target before a spark of light emits from the tips of his extended fingers, forming six long but thin rods of light that shoot rapidly towards a target, slamming into their midsection and keeping the arms to the sides, this also paralyzes anything not connected by the rods, parlaying the entire body in the process.

Name: Guren no Oodachi - Great Blade of Crimson
Effect: It coats Shana's zapakuto with a flame which she can use to increase the destructive powers of her Shikai abilities. This ability doesn't have to be active in order to use any of her Zanpakuto techniques, and if it is used to enhance one of her techniques it can not be reactivated for 2 posts, otherwise it doesn't expire.

Technique Name: Shinku
Technique Description: 3 post cooldown - Shana swings her zanpakuto releasing a ball of fire that changes into the the shape of an four foot wide open hand that will try to grab her target. If it successfully does it will either hold them till for upwards of a post before detonating surrounding the captured opponent in a fiery explosion, unless broken at which point it explodes instantly dealing damage equal to approximately that of a rank 30 hado. Shana can also instantly detonate the hand if that is her desire. if Guren no Oodachi is used to enhance this ability, the explosion is slightly stronger equating to approximately a rank 45 hado.

Technique Name: Shakunetsu no hane
Technique Description: Shana flaps her wings and a dozen feathers dislodge and launch themselves at her target. The feathers pierce their targets becoming lodged in whatever they strike. The feathers burn as if they were red hot daggers dealing damage similar to that of Byakurai, and inflicting second degree burns to the flesh it gets caught in, and Shana can cause them to explode dealing damage equal to that of a #50 Hado in a one foot radius around the feather, also inflicting first degree burns to anything caught in the blast radius, if not the feathers vanish after two posts.

View user profile

on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:02 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words

#tier1-3
#Bankai
#Tsukiakari Tenshi

©2013 caliburn

As Okami watched the pair of Bakudo come at him, he watched another of his Ribenji Hoshi disintegrate. This could be interesting if he didn't end it within another few minutes. Kicking it up a notch, he'd increase his speed even further than he should be able to even in Bankai, revealing Tsukiakari Tenshi's true abilities as his reiatsu output doubled yet again and his muscles gained more definition. Avoiding the Bakudo was easier than the flaming hand or the feathers, admittedly. He took a feather in the left thigh, and another scratched across the bicep on the same side. Feeling it explode, the Vizard would wince before making his next move. Using Shunpo, he would appear behind Shana and slash horizontally, unleashing his Shingetsu Namida with enough force to shatter the tiles beneath them. Ika'd probably be pissed, but a fight in Bankai wasn't something to take lightly anyway. A second four-pointed star dissolved as the technique was unleashed, giving a slight hint as to what was going on before he hardened a shell of moonlight around himself as the hand grabbed him, exploding around the former Third Seat.

Disengaging to around 30 feet away, Okami stood and flexed the large, silver wings coming from his back. He was singed around the edges, and looked as if he had sunburn along his thigh up to the stab wound, where there was second degree burns along the edges. Looking at the skin, it was clear that there was muscle tearing underneath. It hurt like a bitch, but healing Kidou meant that there likely wouldn't even be a scar later, so he wasn't terribly worried about aggravating it by putting down pressure. Sighing, Okami had an errant thought. While a member of the Gotei 13, he doubted there was actually a serious reason to use Bankai, so that could explain why most people hadn't even known he'd had it. Also, after the mass exodus of Vizard, he had to rely a lot more on his instincts and Hollow to survive, so he had become a lot more prone to bragging. Fuck! Groaning at his realization, Okami would apologize and explain his reasoning. "I'm sorry if I seemed cocky earlier. I guess I'm still not used to being around people who don't know me. While in the Gotei 13, my Zanpakuto was noted to have the highest attack power out of any blade. I'd estimate my Bankai increases my reiatsu and physical abilities by about a factor of six. Of course, I can't take any harder of a hit, but that's besides the point. I'll be the first to admit that Tenbatsushin Alastor is one of the strongest fire-based Zanpakuto I've ever seen, but Tsukiakari Tenshi's the strongest. Honestly, my weakness holds her back quite a bit. I still have no idea why she's mine, and not someone else's."
technique log

Pending, due to Ika evaluating. Will post them as soon as I can!

View user profile

on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:04 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana felt the pressure radiating from Okami skyrocket as another one part of one of his four pointed stars crumbled away. The increase in was almost enough to cause Shana to worry that the stars were counting down not to the end of Okami's bankai but something far more sinister. Watching as her fellow vizard easily evade the pair of Bakudo that Shana had hoped to contain him long enough to to take the full brunt of her attack and end this fight in one move. Adjusting the aim on her following attacks Shana watched as one of the feathers she had launched at him hit home, burying itself into Okami's left thigh, a second was close to the mark slicing into Okami's left bicep Both feathers exploded at that point, and before she was given a chance to release Shinku, Shana had to raise her guard turning to where Okami had shunpo'd to Shana got her sword up in time to intercept the incoming slash of energy. While Shana had managed to intercept the slash itself preventing it from ripping into her directly the force of the attack was enough to knock shana backwards into a solid wall with some decent force.

The impact with the wall knocked the wind out of the red-haired vizard, and Okami's slash detonated encompassing the petite red-head in a cloud of dust and smoke. Catching her breath Shana swung her sword releasing a large ball of fire that on its way to Okami opened up into a massive hand of flames that proceeded to grab the arrogant Vizard, and exploding. Flying out of the smoke that was starting to clear around Shana she repositioned herself to where she was before Okami's slash forcibly moved her. The former third seat seemed to had backed off to about thirty feet away looking extremely singed. Shana readied herself to attack again and press any kind of advantage the burns had given her. Though as she got ready to attack Okami started to speak, apologizing for his earlier arrogance and complimenting Alastor on his strength. While her stance remained aggressive and her body tense, Shana spoke with a calm almost comforting tone, "It is fine that you were a bit cocky, and while I may not be able to speak for certain she probably chose you because she sensed great potential in you. Though you would have to ask her yourself to know for sure. The question remains though, Do you wish to continue the fight? Or shall we call it here?"

View user profile

on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:54 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words

#tier1-3

©2013 caliburn

Chuckling, Okami sealed his blade back up and sheathed her, swaying slightly on his feet. Honestly, Shana's words reassured him quite a bit, so he felt comfortable enough finishing this fight right here without going any farther. "Yeah, I think we should call it. I need a shave, a shower, and a nap after this...Thanks for saying that stuff. It means a lot."

With this having been said, he wandered over to the area where Shana had been dumped earlier, finding the open room labelled "Four", walking into the bathroom and taking off his clothes after locking the door. Letting the waterfall shower run over him, the Vizard reflected on the past ten years. This new group...might actually be the company he was looking for. Sighing, he let his muscles relax for the first time in what feels like forever as he closed his eyes and smiled. This was the life...

[Thread Exit]
technique log

N/A

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum