Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Welcome to the Alliance! (Hirai, any other Vizards that join the Alliance, hop in.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:37 am

Vizard
Vizard
She seemed to smirk as he mentioned that releasing his Reitsu would level the place, and he simply shrugged. He was well beyond capable of showing her what he was capable of in a one on one situation, or in a simple test to show what his Spiritual Pressure could really do. She seemed to be pondering what he meant by it, and he frankly couldn't wait to show her EXACTLY, what he meant by it. "I'm a man of many firsts, and if you're not careful.. I'm also a man of many lasts.. none the less, I was only kidding of course, your ability I'm sure translates to battle fairly well doesn't it?"

As he waited for her to follow, he nodded as she responded and wore the same shit eating grin he'd worn for most of the conversation. She seemed impressed with his presets, and the scale in which it worked, as well as the degree of efficiency it seemingly displayed. "Now then.." She seemed impressed, but his biggest reveal was happening now, as he walked over to the city, and destroyed most of it with a simple release, he smiled in her general direction, knowing he had impressed if nothing else. She would probably feel like Gravity was being doubled at this point, and he would be more than a little amused by this if he were up close. Never the less, he walked back to approach her.

She had to know he was holding back a bit as he passed by her, and finished his shit talking. Sure it was a bit on the side of being heavy handed, but nevertheless he wasn't beyond reason in doing this. The only control in life afterall, was power, and if she thought he was bluffing earlier, she was certainly well aware that he wasn't by this point. She smiled at him, in a seemingly subservient way, and spoke. He smiled as she finished her speech, and patted her head. "Rust?.." He Shunpo'd behind her, placing his blade at her neck just enough to draw blood, she could obviously dodge, but it was doubtful that she would. He licked the tip of his blade, and smiled at her. "I don't think rust is the word for it.. you see, if I were in a bad mood, that little scratch there now would be a decapitation.. What you need.. Is a lesson in force.. and what it means in battle.."

He smiled broadly, "I cannot promise you safety or security, but I can promise that I will beat the rust off of you!"

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:54 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
It took every ounce of Shana's self control to trust Ika enough to not shunpo out of the way as he made his move to place his blade to her neck. The restraint she was showing was extra taxing on her after his earlier comment about being a 'man of many lasts', though through some minor miracle She managed to remain absolutely still not even wincing as she felt the sting of his sword biting into her neck just deep enough to draw blood.

"I don't think rust is the word for it.. you see, if I were in a bad mood, that little scratch there now would be a decapitation.. What you need.. Is a lesson in force.. and what it means in battle.." Shana shuddered as he said those words, not so much because of the words themselves but because under them she could sense a malicious, borderline sadistic nature within Ika. Though as she looked over her shoulder at his broad smile she shrugged the uneasiness away returning his smile with a rather fierce one of her own that reached all the way up to her eyes practically setting them aglow as Ika continued. "I cannot promise you safety or security, but I can promise that I will beat the rust off of you!"

"What fun would life be without a little risk every now and again" Shana responded with confidence, bordering on arrogance as she turned herself so that her whole body was now facing Ika. Beneath the relatively calm exterior that Shana was portraying she was split, with a portion of her, quite probably the sane part was worried about what she was about to sign herself up for. Though the rest of her was absolutely thrilled at the thought of finally getting a chance to fight someone at least her equal in combat, though would most likely be astronomically stronger than her. "So how would you like to do this? Hand to hand? Unreleased zanpakuto? Shikai? Bankai? No restrictions?"

View user profile

on Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:56 pm

Vizard
Vizard
She seemed to be struggling to move, and though she may reduce it to self control, the fact of the matter is, she would have been hard pressed to move out of the way even if she wanted to. It was a minor miracle that she hadn't shit by this point, or at least screamed. She was certainly nervous, her nerves looking more frayed by the minute, but she wasn't dead, nor was she showing outright cowardice, which was certainly a step in the right direction. The sting wouldn't be much, just like a vaccine at the doctors office or something of that nature, minor, the fear would be worse than the pain. The blood trickled down, drip, drip, drip...

She shuddered as he spoke of her needing a lesson in power, and this pleased him greatly. Power and control was almost always a function of fear, and one's ability to end somebodies life at any given moment. Ika's innate sadistic nature, the malicious, contempt filled words he spoke would stick with her longer than anything else he did ever could. The smile seemed to move her though, and she simply shrugged off the uneasiness from earlier, and this was probably the best case scenario. He didn't want her scared shitless, where he might have to kill her. That would be a wasted allocation of resources after-all. It would also be a mess to clean up, one he didn't really want to deal with.. She returned his smile with a fierce one of her own, she had gotten her confidence back. Perhaps it would be interesting..

Ika listened to her arrogant trash talking, confidence exuded from her and unfortunately, he would be breaking her rather soon. One had to be broken in order to be fixed, and she was certainly in need of correction at this point. "I prefer to live my life able to do the things that would be risky to you, safely. That is a very simple function of power." She seemed a bit thrilled at the prospect of a fight, and frankly, this was either ignorance or a simple failure of imagination on her part, as she clearly had no clue what was about to happen to her. She asked what form of combat Ika performed, and Ika grabbed some steel gauntlets off the table, placing them on his hands in order to protect his arms. He then placed some ankle bracelets, as well as some toe and sole inserts of a similar form into his shoes. "Well.. I'll use my hands, with some minor protections from them being destroyed of course, and you can use whatever you want, my treat." Ika steadied himself, and looked towards her, taking a fighting stance in the process. "Ladies first.."

(OOC: I want to remind you you're 2-3 tiers lower than the Captain I hospitalized and came a couple moves from killing... And I just released all of my Reitsu.. At "least your equal" is a stretch.. for future reference. The power difference at this point is equivalent Yamamoto and say, Izuru Kira by the end of the series. It's not really close.. so, keep that in mind.. the difference is PRONOUNCED, it's obvious. Once again, just for future reference.)

on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:56 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"I prefer to live my life able to do the things that would be risky to you, safely. That is a very simple function of power." Ika said, and Shana had no trouble believing him, slipping her zanpakuto into it's proper place on her left hip where she will be easily able to draw it as the need arises. Shana continued to watch Ika as he grabbed the steel gauntlets off of the table and fixed them in to place as well as the rest of the armor pieces, thinking to herself. Hmm that doesn't quite answer my question, though at least he isn't shooting down the idea of a sparring match outright. She had no sooner finished that thought than the answer she was waiting for came. "Well.. I'll use my hands, with some minor protections from them being destroyed of course, and you can use whatever you want, my treat." Ika said steadying himself and taking up a fighting stance. "Ladies first.."

Shana took up a stance of her own, keeping her body low and her muscles taught as she started to release her full power, it might not be enough to scratch her opponent though having it all out there would be better than not having it at all, as the pressure on her lessened. Based on that comment I believe that he is trying to prove a point of just how powerful he is in comparison to me. Fair enough I suppose it will be worth it in the end if it allows me to get even stronger. Shana thought while trying to find some kind of opening in her opponents defense. "Alright, I will start with Hakuda and work my way up from there"

As Shana steadied her breathing and readied herself she managed to come up with some kind of plan that will hopefully lead to proving to Ika that she will be worth keeping around, as more than a heater. Using the high level Hoho technique Utsusemi Shana left behind a flawless duplicate of herself as she shunpo'd behind Ika, using the momentum of the high speed movement combined with her miniscule body weight to perform a spinning low kick, aimed at the side of the knee of Ika's rear leg. Hoping to strike that spot with her right shin using enough force to cause the whole knee bend in the wrong direction.

View user profile

on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:54 am

Vizard
Vizard
She seemed fixated on his words and he didn't really care much at this point in regards to what her interests were going to end up being. She slid her Zanpokuto into place, but Ika tended to ignore these minute details when he was simply trying to have fun. He hadn't really answered yet, but he was gearing up. If she was as smart as she thought she was, she'd put two and two together long before he had to do it for her. Then again, if she was smart she'd have struck now and tried to get him before he had a shot at her. She wasn't that smart, because he was ready.

He answered her outright now, feeling more than a little confident in his abilities at this point. He was beyond proficient at hand to hand combat, and if she disrespected him even remotely, he was going to smack the shit out of her. She would very soon come to find out that ladies first was about as close to manners as Ika was every going to get, and if she didn't take advantage of it, boy she was going to hate life..

She seemed to take up a stance of her own, keeping her body low with her muscles trained on him, and she seemed to be releasing her power. "I can't tell if you're trying to take a shit or.. waiting for me to beat it out of you but.." in this moment he would Shunpo forwards, before Shunpoing behind her, and launching a straight kick at her right knee, then Shunpoing forwards while falling in order to sweep it out from under her. If this went through, he would catch himself on his right hand, and kick down hard on her left knee, before jumping back up to attention. "Well you took too long.. but if you start at Hakuda you're not going to make it up any further, as a warning.."

She was trying to ready herself, this much was blatantly obvious, probably planning. Did she not want to be a heater?.. She wouldn't make a very good air conditioner.. Maybe she has a sibling.. (4th wall breaks 4 days.) She used Utsusemi and Ika sighed, feeling for her with his eyes closed. She tried for a spinning low kick, probably aimed at his knee... He jumped, hoping to pin it between his legs upon landing, and if he did he would pick her up by the leg, and punt her across the room with as much force as he could muster into her stomach. If he could not, he would Shunpo to the front, then to her right, before going back to the front, to make a right hook aimed directly at her jaw. "We having fun yet dear?"

Apps and Info:

on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:15 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"I can't tell if you're trying to take a shit or.. waiting for me to beat it out of you but..", was all of the warning Shana got that Ika was not a man well known for his patience in combat, as he shunpo'd in front of her before vanishing again, and while his technique may not been quite as refined as Shana's it was certainly faster, So as soon as Ika had vanished again she immediately shunpo'd away her right leg getting clipped by Ika's kick in the process, a causing her to have to perform a front flip to keep from face planting at Shunpo speed. "Well you took too long.. but if you start at Hakuda you're not going to make it up any further, as a warning.."

As Shana performed her previously mentioned combo she took his warning to heart and started working on a plan for her next round of actions. Which she got ready to start implementing as her leg struck nothing but air, Shana tried to kick herself backwards but failed as her leg got pinned between both of Ika's. Before Shana could properly react to it though Ika already had her by the ankle and was lifting her up by it, pulling her first off balance before holding her upside down by her leg. And while she was not exactly a heavy individual to be able to do so with one arm was definitely some kind of feat of strength. Before kicking her hard enough in the stomach to launch her across the entirety of the underground training area. She struck the wall on the far end bouncing off of it with enough force to make her impact the ground a good eight feet away. Shana stood up in a daze, a bit of blood coming to her mouth with each exhale of her breath.

Shana had just gotten shakily to her feet when she drew her Zanpakuto calling forth his name, letting Alastor's power flow through her and help steady herself again, though she could tell that she was probably suffering from Internal bleeding, and would definitely not be able to take any more hits like that. "Rise from the Ashes and Blaze with the Flames of Heaven, Alastor!"

As soon as she was steady on her feet again she leaped backwards to put the wall at her back, and waited her Zanpakuto ablaze in her hands. Forcing Ika to come to her, and as soon as he did She would aim to combine the unincanted versions of Bakudo's number 1 and 61 before Firing off the largest and most powerful fireball that she can make with Hantei, a Twelve foot cubed sphere of raging fire.

View user profile

on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:25 pm

Vizard
Vizard
This poor woman.. She did a front flip as his leg clipped her own, and that was about the only reason she didn't hit go down face first at the speed of owch. He hoped that she would heed his warning, and was more than convinced that he could force her to do so. "Told you that ya took too long, hope you have a plan for the next time around." He grinned widely as her leg struck nothing but air, and her own got caught in the process. "Where do you think YOU'RE going?!" He was enjoying this perhaps a little too much as he lifted her into the air by her ankle, much like a small child. He kicked her all the way across the training facility, and she hit the opposite wall with a sickening thud. "Owch.. let me help you up over there.."

Ika Shunpo'd to her, and would attempt to throw her into the ceiling of the dome as well at rapid speeds. He would piss her off, or force her hand one way or another. And he didn't really care which it was at this point so long as he got to see the full extent of her powers. She seemed to be dazed regardless, and blood was leaking from her mouth at a reasonable clip. "You got something there, and for once it's not white!" Ika laughed to himself, clearly bemused by his own joke to an extent he probably shouldn't have been. Not that it mattered, who would be dumb enough to say anything?

She seemed to try and steady herself, as she got to her feet in a beyond shaky fashion. She called her Zanpokuto's name, and things got a bit hotter as it seemed to help her steady herself at least a little bit.. "That's it.. Now you're learning.." As he approached her, he felt his hands bound by Bakudo 1, and his body bound by Bakudo 61, He grinned heavily, now aware of what she had planned. "Bakudo 81, Danku". He smiled as the flames burned out in front of him, smoldering in place as his shield did it's work. As it dissipated, she was in for a surprise.. "Hadou 90.. Black Coffin.." She was against the wall, so she would only have one method of escape, and he had that one covered as well.. He Shunpo'd to the far corner of the arena and aimed at her lungs, "Hadou 4, Byakurai.." (If you dodge to the front, you'd jump right into Ika, dodge right or left, you'll have a beam heading towards your lungs, just so you understand the attack..)

The fight was possibly over already.. a pity if there ever was one..

Apps and Info:

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:36 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words

#tier1-3

©2013 caliburn

Okami yawned as he walked through the heat of Bogota. This...sucked. It had been 10 years since the Arrancar Civil War, and around 9 and a half since he was forced into exile. Reflecting upon what had happened, he figured it was slightly ridiculous. Captain-Commander Kyouraku was killed by the Central 46 trying to stick up for the Visored that he thought of as a son, and he had no idea what had happened to Lieutenant Kasai. All in all, it was Hell in a hand-basket. He wore his black T-shirt with a skull pattern on the front and acid-washed jeans. A steel chain, much like a dog's collar, hung around his neck with a pair of military dog-tags dangling from them. A spiked leather bracelet was around his right wrist, while his left had a simple leather band. A second chain served as a belt, and Tsukiakari Shojo was tucked through the left side for easy access. He had recently decided to compress her sealed form even further, but she was still longer than a katana should be. He held a duffel with spare clothes, including his Shihakusho, haori, and his white leather jacket emblazoned with the symbol for the First Division. He loved the Gotei 13 and the Seireitei with all his heart, but the Central 46 were a bunch of stuck-up assholes with no sense of duty to anything other than themselves. Okami knew better than anyone, as they constantly tried to get him to send an emissary from the Noble House of Shiba to join them.

Using Shunpo to get to the location faster, he came upon a small settlement with around 16 houses. He could sense a massive amount of reiatsu going at it below, and the only thing that kept him from getting sent to his knees was his own reserves. He wasn't able to access them fully outside of Bankai, but they at least prevented him from getting crushed like this. Making his way into an open house, he would drop his gear on a couch before heading down to what appeared to be a training area. What he saw shocked him. Before Okami was someone about on par with an experienced Captain getting her ass kicked by someone whose power rivaled that of the late Kirigaya Kyouraku...This was interesting. Smiling, he would walk into the domed area just before the white-haired male could cast Hado #90, one of the strongest Kido there was, and start to speak.

"Ya know, I figured there would be a bit of training, but the first day should be all tequila and getting to know each other, wouldn't you say? Anyway, I think I recognize both of you. Hirai Shana, right? You were a Captain, and were one of the first who were forced to leave by the Central 46 10 years ago. As for you, you're Ika Mazi, right? Another former Captain branded a traitor. I don't know if a couple of esteemed Captains such as yourselves would recognize me, but my name's Okami Shiba. I was the Third Seat of Squad 1, and kept getting brought up for promotion. Of course, I was way too lazy, so I kept denying that I even had Bankai to anyone who hadn't seen it just so I didn't have to do paperwork. It's nice to actually meet you two."
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:56 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana was forcefully lifted up off of the ground and launched straight into the dome ceiling dome ceiling just as she had gotten herself back to her feet. The impact to her spine jarring some sense back into here though the only sensation she could feel anymore was pain. All she knew is that she had to get some distance and release her zanpakuto, letting her partner's power flow through her. Righting herself in mid air Shana touched down on her feet and leaped backwards. Drawing Alastor and firing off the bakudo as she did A small smile creeped to her lips as she watched Ika's hands get bound and the rods of light pierce into him locking him in place. Firing off her fireball she thought it was going to be a clean hit.

But what she got was pure disappointment, caught between not realizing just how talented he was in kido or thinking that he was going to restrict himself to nothing but Hoho and Hakuda Shana was taken aback by the shield that utterly nullified one of the strongest abilities that her Shikai has to offer. Though wasn't being given time to sulk over that as black lines started to form a cube around her, she didn't even have to here the Hado's name or number to recognize, or the need to not be there when the cube completes. Shunpo'ing off to her right and turning her head towards where she last saw Ika she caught a glimmer of something glowing white on the other side of the still forming cube. She was in no position to properly change the direction of her movement, leaving her with blocking it to be her only option.

As she never had the knack for the barrier Kido's and even if she did she did not think she would be able to form one strong or fast enough to block what ever was coming she raised her zanpakuto, She had barely gotten it in the way before Ika's Byakurai struck, unable to block the full force of even this weak Kido Shana tilted her blade slightly so that rather than pierce her lung it struck her on the outside of her left bicep tearing away a chunk of muscle and flesh. The pain that seared through her body at that point caused her to gasp in pain as she restrained herself from crying out. Shikai is not going to cut it, though I am not sure if even everything I got would scratch him, only one way to find out. Though on the upside if i can use Umarekawaru I will be able to undo what has been done to me already. She thought as she skidded to a stop, holding the still burning zanpakuto to the wound calling forth her bankai through gritted teeth. "Bankai! Ignite your heavenly fire to punish the wicked! Tenbatsushin Alastor!"

Shana felt an exhilarating surge of of power flow through her body as wings of pure scarlet fire formed on her back giving her the appearance of an avenging angel sent from heaven to purify the wicked. And though she could feel the power flowing through her, and her own stubborn nature egging her to continue the fight, the blood loss and injuries she had sustained so far was causing her body to remain unresponsive, and she the strain her bankai put on her pushed her over the edge causing her consciousness to slip and she fell over, her wings blinking out almost as quickly as they had formed.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:22 pm

Vizard
Vizard
He watched mildly amused by her spine shattering off the ceiling, and then her trying to escape his Hadou 90. Well, she did succeed in that to be fair, though she was met with a Hadou 4 to sate her troubles. In other news, that was slightly unrelated to what was going on at the present moment, a new Vizard had appeared. Probably her power level, or maybe a little weaker, perfect, someone to carry her. She tried to use Bankai, and as Ika began to get a feel for what it might be, she passed out in front of him, crumbling to a less than savory heap. "Well.. that was a let down.." Looking to the man who recently appeared, he sighed. "Well.. you're around her level of power at best, and she needs help, so go put her in the bed in the west corridor.."

Perhaps he had gone a little to far.. It was clear she had never fought anyone with power even remotely near his own, then again.. He had warned her multiple times that if she didn't go all out from the beginning he was going to end this spar before it ever got a chance to begin. Regardless... she knew what she was getting into before she lifted her blade, and if she thought he was giving her another chance at things than it would simply have to be her first lesson in the state of combat.. don't trust anyone, and don't start off weak against a stronger opponent. Regardless.. She was unconscious and in need of medical attention, and the man before him was in need of introduction..

Cracking his knuckles and neck, he extended his hands "My name is Ika, if you hadn't gathered said information.. and I'll be your host if your Reitsu is any indication.." He looked back at the girl whom was still bleeding at a rather heavy clip. "She'll need help soon, so as much as I hate to cut your initiation short, it seems I may have gotten a bit carried away.. I didn't even use my Zanpokuto.. What a pity.. Anyway, come with me, you carry her, or I'll be carrying both of you. Either one works fine for my tastes.." He motioned for him to follow, and headed towards the western corridor, and he would be best advised to follow.

(OOC sorry for the short post, just wanted to move on from the whole.. fight scene. Also in school so yeah.)

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum