Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Welcome to the Alliance! (Hirai, any other Vizards that join the Alliance, hop in.)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:52 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika had been working for 10 years, and it was finally complete. He had formed a base in the jungles of Bogota, it was immaculate to say the very least. One would suspect nothing from the top, simply 16 proximal average sized homes, each with their own staircase down to a series of rooms, and functions. 4 connected to form the lab wing, 4 to form the training wing, 4 to form the meeting room and eating quarters/kitchen, and 4 to form the sleeping area. It was a loose sketch, and would inevitably be greatly improved upon, but given what little he had to work with, this was an unbelievable start. He lit up this basement, and was elated to see that the electrical interface worked. "Oh fuck yeah!"

He was wearing black skinny jeans, with a leather belt visible for aesthetic purposes and little else. He was wearing a Pantera band T-Shirt, and had a demeanor that screamed apathy to any and all whom might stumble upon him. Of course that scream would have to turn to a ear-splitting death-howl before it could accurately convey the obvious aloof-state that was Ika Mazi. His shoes were good old-fashioned black Converses, and he wore normal white socks underneath of them. His hair was black, and fell just over the eyes when he didn't bother moving it. His sheathe was attached at the left hip, and his eyes glowed a pale blue as he looked on, and they complimented his equally pale-white skin.

Quickly remembering that he was expecting company later on in the day, Ika snapped back to reality, if only momentarily. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it, Smoky could get fucked, he was still going to smoke. He took a drag off of it, and then exhaled, watching as the smoke clouded the morning air. The muggy jungle heat wasn't quite at it's peak yet this morning, but it was very much omnipresent as it seemed to turn out. Relaxing a bit, Ika took to enjoying his cigarette from the comfort of his chair, watching out in the distance to see who was planning to come his way. He had garnered a lot of interest, but he hadn't exactly done a thorough background check on all, if any of the applicants, and he didn't really care to. After all, he could more than handle himself.

"Let's see what the cat drags in now.."

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:41 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Since Shana's hollowfication she has not been able to find a place where she felt like she fit in. In the Soul Society she was so afraid of her hollow powers being discovered that she absolutely felt like she had to leave the Gotei 13, and even the soul society entirely forcing herself into a sort of self-imposed exile. Knowing that her shinigami nature would put her at odds with the inhabitants of Hueco Mundo practically painting a big target on her back, she was left with little option but to take up residence in the world of the living.

One day while Shana was wandering through Tokyo, she stumbled across an interesting ad in the newspaper looking for mask wearing gods of death. As she read the article however she noticed subtle hints pointing towards the person who wrote it having knowledge of the Soul Society and the Gotei 13. Thinking that this one ad might put her on track to once again finding the place she belongs she sent in an application to the address listed on it.

After a couple of weeks Shana received a response telling her that they were interested in having her on their team, and would like her to take a trip to Bogota to meet in person. Which brings us to why a young looking red-haired girl dressed in black was stepping off of a plane in to the muggy sweltering heat of Columbia. Her Zanpakuto stowed safely away a large plastic cylinder similar to that people would store posters or large paintings in for travel. As soon as she was cleared of the airport Shana ditched the plastic container, preferring to carry the blade in her hand for easy access, Finding a quiet alleyway she consulted the gps on her phone for the coordinates that she was told to report to in the letter.

After getting her bearings Shana leaped into the air standing there as if on a perfectly clear platform suspended above the rooftops of the buildings around her before seeming to vanish in a blink of an eye and reappearing several feet away. Traveling like this Shana made her way to the coordinates, though as she approached she stopped suddenly to feel out the reiraku in the area, to see if there was any chance that this was on the level. Sure enough among all of the white ribbons in the area there was a red one that did not belong to her. Satisfied with the knowledge that there was a being with the same reiraku as a shinigami in the area Shana made her way towards the buildings that were on the coordinates that she was given.

It wasn't until her hand was reaching out towards the call button on the intercom for one of the buildings that formed the meeting areas that the thought that this might in fact be a trap crossed her mind. Hesitating slightly, Shana steeled herself... Before even donning her mask she was a captain of the Gotei 13, and more than able to hold her own against any individual who they might had sent to capture or kill her, if for nothing else than because of the restrictions all powerful shinigami are placed under before sent to the world of the living. Swallowing hard and steeling herself Shana pushed the button hoping that she finally found a place where she belonged, and maybe even could find out more about what she truly was.

View user profile

on Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:02 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Many Vizards couldn't find a place where they could fit in, and that was in part the reason for the creation of this place. The Soul Society rejected Vizards as mutant freaks, and once you were discovered you almost had to leave. You had to leave the Gotei 13, and you certainly had to leave the Soul Society. You would not be trusted, and that was the simple fact of the matter. Sure you could take your chances on the less than welcoming inhabitants of Hueco Mundo, but your odds of survival on those sands were slim to none, especially with the ever present Shinigami nature you still possessed. So where would you go? Most Vizards, went to the world of the living, this was the only plausible theory Ika could come to, and he had met several before. He was sure this was the way to go, and he eagerly awaited the chance to be right.

The Advertisement was simple, Exiled masks of death users, feeling Hollow? Meet me in Bogota, and learn to reap what they sow, as well as whatever you sow. The newspaper may not have been the best place for it, but it was too late for hindsight now, and there really wasn't anywhere else to put it. Tokyo was as good a place as any to start his search, not to see what his search had yielded.. His righting was layered, and heavily hinted towards his knowledge of the Spiritual World, this was necessary to attract the proper people, rather than some other masked fucking weirdo's that were expecting a cult of some sort. Or maybe that wouldn't be that bad.. Ika had glossed over the application that had been sent his way, but all the same he was not one to count his chickens before they hatched, and wanted to wait and see what exactly was waiting for him.

He had sent a record of approval, and asked the person whom had sent in the application to join him in the sweltering heats of Bogota, he left a quip about hoping that she wouldn't catch jungle fever. He had no idea what she looked like, but the coordinates he gave her were beyond precise. If she showed up, she knew what she was looking for. Columbia was known for being muggy as all hell, but simply hearing about it really didn't do it justice.. Perspiration covered Ika in minutes of leaving the confines of his comfy little base, thankfully, he was resourceful and well able to make most conventional modern commodities. He had installed plenty of Air Conditioning in the home, in order to have some protection from the harsh elements. He had his Zanpokuto on standby, in the case of any unwanted guests deciding to visit and ruin his day, not that he would need it in most cases. He could dispatch most people with his bare hands, and his abilities with Kidou, not to mention his mask.. He figured that she had probably arrived on the morning flight, and was probably in route to his location right now, or preparing to be in any case.

Ika figured she'd appear shortly, after all Shunpo was a beyond efficient method of travel. If she wasn't there within a few hours he would be mildly concerned as to the state of the woman's sanity, and her sense of direction. He kept all sexist direction jokes to himself, and simply giggled aloud, enjoying his own company perhaps a bit too much, hell maybe he didn't even need anyone else's company. He noticed a Shinigami come into the area, and a Hollow at the same time, that had to be her. She was strong, but not the strongest he'd ever seen. Newbie Captain Level, maybe a little above, nothing more, nothing less. Thankfully, this was the power level in which Ika was generally looking for, too much stronger and they wouldn't really have a need for his services now would they? On top of that, they really wouldn't have much need for his directions, which would make things much more interesting. Not that he minded interesting, but he did NOT want to fuck up his base.

Ika watched her bemused, as she pressed the intercom button and listened for a response, she appeared to be more than a little nervous, and he quickly went out of his way to fuck with her. "Bakudo 26.." he whispered under his breathe, sneaking up on her. Not that she'd notice, Bakudo 26 made one both invisible, and undetectable by any means or method. As she hesitated, Ika broke the spell "AYEEE, GET OFF MY LAWN". Ika began to laugh uncontrollably, unaware of whether or not he had just scared her or worse, and he frankly didn't care. It amused him to an extent that was almost immature, which would make sense for someone without a childhood. It was the little things in life, and this was one of them. "Sorry about that, sometimes temptation isn't exactly something I'm great at resisting." He held his hand outstretched towards the red haired woman, she seemed to have a particular suspicion seeing as she held her sword without a reason to. "My name is Ika Mazi, I built, and now run this place, and I'm the one that put out the advert. Not what you were expecting, I know, but life has it's little ups and downs.." Ika maintained a full grin, looking at the woman. He liked his power and knowledge to surprise people, and if she fucked around or inquired about either one of them, boy was she in for a surprise..

on Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:24 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana was waiting patiently for a response to come over the intercom, though after a few moments she had started to worry that she was not at the right building. As she was getting ready to move on to another building to try the intercom there she heard Ika yell "AYEEE, GET OFF MY LAWN"

The suddenness of the noise startled Shana causing her her to jump, leaping away from the source of the noise Shana spun herself mid air to face it as she skidded to a stop, her body tense and low with her right hand on her Zanpakuto's hilt ready to react to some kind of attack without a moments hesitation. Though as Ika began to laugh Shana let herself relax slightly standing up to the full length of her rather unintimidating four foot eight inch height, her scarlet eyes looking over Ika as he stood there laughing, taking in the varying details about him such as the fact that he was sweating profusely, meaning that unlike Shana whose unique nature made even the sweltering heat of Columbia seem almost pleasant he was not used to the heat, or at least not entirely comfortable in it.

Ika apologized for his little prank and extended out his hand with an introduction. Shana looked at it suspiciously at first before shrugging her shoulders and grasping it with hers. Returning Ika's grin with a slightly more nervous one of her own Shana said "Hello my name is Hirai Shana, you may call me Shana. And to be honest I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. I guess I was just hoping that this wasn't some elaborate trap. Granted I am still not 100% convinced it isn't."

Shana retracted her hand, wiping the sweat off of it on the back of her pants where her coat would cover the wet spot. Nodding over towards the door she asked "Well are you going to invite me in?"

View user profile

on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:10 am

Vizard
Vizard
The prank went off without a hitch, and Ika was delighted that he had caught her off guard with such relative ease. She looked like she had seen a ghost, er... well, some other ghost, I should say. She looked like she was about to move right before Ika had pulled the prank, so the timing was perfect, and he was beyond elated with the way things had went.

Ika rolled his eyes and watched as she jumped up, and leaped away from him like she had just been subjected to shock therapy. He watched as she spun herself in mid air and skidded to a stop, he couldn't get over how funny it was long enough to say much to it. Her body seemed wound tight, and she had a low center of gravity. Her hand was very obviously grasping the hilt of her Zanpokuto, he finally collected himself long enough to raise an eyebrow at her. She was very clearly prepared to attack, she was fairly presumptuous and otherwise distrusting. This was gonna be a long process.. Her Scarlet eyes beamed on him, and he looked at her, eyebrow still slightly raised, "Put that thing away before you poke someone's eye out.."

As he apologized for his prank and extended his hand out for an introduction, he watched as she looked at his hand suspiciously. "Oh christ, there's not a buzzer in it, shake my damn hand." As she shrugged and shook his hand, he watched as she grinned back, it was obviously nervous and he continued his nonchalant approach. "Lighten up, we're going to be stuck here together for a while now aren't we?" He listened as she spoke to him, "Nice to meet you Shana, I'm obviously the guy who invited you here, and I'm one of you.. or you're one of me maybe?.. Who the fuck knows.. Anyway, if this were a trap I can assure you you'd be dead, and I'd have your head piked on that tree over there. So you can chill out."

As she asked, he was already in the process of nodding towards the home, "No I just wanted to stay out here and fucking melt yes come inside." He walked inside, waiting for her to follow suit. "I mean, unless you've befriended that snake behind you.." He watched bemused as an Anaconda slithered next to her. "That's the second biggest snake in the forest.. shall we say.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.

on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:17 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Lighten up, we're going to be stuck here together for a while now aren't we?"Hmph, we will see Shana thought as Ika re-iterated that he had been the one who had invited her out to Bogota. And though Shana did notice the ring of truth to his statement about how her head would already be on a pike if it was a trap it did not completely put her at ease. I am not sure whether or not he is truly capable of doing that now that he has lost the element of surprise, oh well lets see how this goes

Ika's response to her question about inviting her in was dripping with almost as much sarcasm as he himself was with sweat. As Shana looked over towards the massive snake that Ika had pointed out she couldn't help but smile to herself, because she knew that if it ever tried to eat her it would be in for the worlds worst case of heartburn.

Shana followed Ika in to the refreshingly air conditioned base, though it didn't take long for the nice refreshing chill to turn out to be cooler than Shana prefers, though not quite cold enough to make her uncomfortable. As Shana shrugged her coat up a little higher, flipping her collar up at the same time she looked at Ika and asked "So if you don't mind me asking. What is the point of all of this, I mean what are your goals in gathering the masked ones together like this?"

View user profile

on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:33 am

Vizard
Vizard
His new friend didn't seem overly convinced, and though he couldn't necessarily blame her seeing as he was barely able to convince himself to get out of bed in the morning, he knew this was an issue needing remedy. He began to wonder if she believed what he was saying, and furthermore if she was aware that he really could have killed her by now if he wanted to. Didn't matter, she'd find out soon enough.

His sarcastic comments didn't seem to go unnoticed, and his directions weren't ignored either, this was a better start than he could have ever hoped for! She didn't seem to be overly phased by the snake, which was promising in the long-run albeit more than a little disappointing for the short term, he realllyyyy wanted to see her scream and freak out over it.

The Air-Conditioning was nice, and they sat down right next to the training area, which was an absolute marvel, it's design was impeccable, and nothing they could do within it would ever have any bearing on the base. He noticed her raise her coat up, like she was trying to stay warm, this was odd, and Ika couldn't resist making a comment. "Why the fuck are you wearing a coat in the jungle.. christ you're making me sweat over here!" Ika shook his head and raised an eyebrow at her as he listened to what she had asked. He pondered the question for a second. "Well.. To be entirely honest, I haven't the slightest clue as to what the fuck my plans are with you guys. I guess I just want a group of folks like me, to help with whatever ends I decide on. I'd hate to be the last one of us, they'll never kill me afterall.. But.. there's certainly strength in numbers, and limits to what one can do on their own.."

on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:02 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana sat across from Ika where she could easily look him in the eye as they spoke, "Why the fuck are you wearing a coat in the jungle... christ you are making me sweat over here!" he said and Shana began to notices a pattern with her host. He certainly seems to have a rather foul mouth. Oh well I guess I might just have to get used to it, she thought to herself while thinking over his question, deciding that her explanation would probably come better with a visual she shrugged her coat off revealing her pale sun-kissed arms which almost immediately broke out in goosebumps."Well to be honest with you, the heat doesn't bother me however I am rather susceptible to the cold. Granted I suppose I can do something about that myself"

The last of the words were punctuated by her releasing a slight amount of her Reiatsu, causing the air around her to heat up ever so slightly making all of the air within about 6 inches of her body a reasonable dry 78°. As Shana listened to his answer to her question she couldn't help but think to herself I can't tell if he is being serious about not planning that far in advance, granted I suppose as unique as our situation is doing so might similar to counting your chickens before they hatch. While Shana decided on how she was going to phrase her next question, she figured it was as good of a time as any to consult her partner about what he thought.

Time seemed to stop around her as her consciousness dove into her spirit world to consult the only being that she truly trust with her life, granted in this case it is in quite a literal sense. Her feet had no sooner touched the the soil of the floating island than she heard Alastor voice boom out in it's deep resonating bass "I know what you wish to ask me, and I am not sure how much we should trust him though from what I have been able to gather he seems to have at least been completely honest with you, Yukari agrees with me on this as well. Though in the end the choice is entirely up to you."

Not even a whole second had passed as her consciousness slipped back into her body, Alastor's words still ringing in her mind, just confirming what she had been feeling about Ika. So she moved on to the only other thing that she had questions on. "Fair enough, I guess it would be hard to come up with a real game plan without knowing all of the pieces available to you, So one last question, What exactly is my role here going to be, at least for the time being? If not for the whole grand scheme of things."

View user profile

on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:53 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The short woman sat across from him, and seemed to position herself in a way that she could look him in the eye as they spoke. He figured his vulgarity would either incite her, upset her, or lead to some from her end as well, which would break the ice. Either way, it would serve a purpose that he intended on it serving. if she didn't like the occasional foul or otherwise vulgar outburst, she may have to be beaten into understanding, or at the very least persuaded. She was seemingly pondering something before standing up, and shrugging off her coat. "You know I'm not going to pay right.." He grinned, hoping that the humor of it may break the ice. Unfortunately, she had other ways to do that, as he would soon find out. Her arms were pale with a hint of red, he listened as she mentioned that she didn't mind heat, but the cold did. She then spoke of doing something about it, and this amused Ika greatly. He grinned from ear to ear, and awaited what she had in mind.

As she finished that phrase, he noticed an increase in temperature, a drastic one at that. He rolled his eyes and glared at her, "I would show you what happens when I release Reitsu, but the house wouldn't be standing here for much longer, and I put a lot of work into this place so.." He shrugged his shoulders, and kept his Reitsu at a bare minimum. The air went from humid to dry, the humidity was what bothered him in this place anyway, far more than the heat really did. He couldn't tell how she thought about his plan, or the lack thereof, but he was confident that she had plenty of thoughts going through her head at this point, not that he had a clue what they were.

Not even a whole second had passed as her consciousness slipped back into her body, Alastor's words still ringing in her mind, just confirming what she had been feeling about Ika. So she moved on to the only other thing that she had questions on. [color=#cc0000]"Fair enough, I guess it would be hard to come up with a real game plan without knowing all of the pieces available to you, So one last question, What exactly is my role here going to be, at least for the time being? If not for the whole grand scheme of things."

Ika looked at her with an eyebrow raised, she appeared to have slipped from reality about halfway through their conversation. "Strange.." It only lasted a second, and she was back. She spoke, and his face turned to a smug grin. "Well.. It certainly wouldn't help to count the chickens I agree but.. I don't know that it's as much as me liking to have my chickens before buying my way into a spot at the farmers market. As for your role, judging by the composition of your Reitsu, my guess would be a heater, which makes me really regret not building this base in the Arctic.. Oh well, another opportunity missed I suppose.." He shrugged his shoulders and pointed towards an elevator shaft, "come with me for a moment, I want to show you something.."

On the condition that she followed, (and please, for the love of Christ follow.) He would head down the elevator, to an underground training facility, once there, he would scroll through his selection of settings. They would stretch about 1000 yards in each direction, before meeting a dirt barrier that was Reinforced with the Earth around it, and Steel Supports. He motioned towards the field as the city rose up around them. "Now.. Watch this.." He got in the center of the Arena, and released his Reitsu for about 5 seconds. Windows broke in every direction, small houses were shaken from their standing position, tree's toppled to the ground. "So.. That's what mine can do, just in case you were wondering, and if you don't believe me, or find this to be a trick, try it yourself. Or, just remember what my Reitsu does to you.." He walked by her for a second, and flared up his Reitsu once more. "To repeat once more, if I wanted you dead, you'd be dead, so with that out of the way.. Welcome to my humble abode!"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.

on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:17 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana smirked as Ika said 'I would show you what happens when I release Reitsu, but the house wouldn't be standing here for much longer, and I put a lot of work into this place so..' though she had to think to herself Now is that because of a unique trait like how mine might burn this place down, or is it because he is truly that powerful Shana continued to listen to his response to her question, chuckling at his comment about her being a heater, Well it is definitely the first time I heard that, granted other people might have been a bit intimidated of me to have said so rash Shana watched as Ika shrugged and pointed over towards the elevator shaft, "come with me for a moment, I want to show you something.."

"I am not sure I have much of a choice" Shana said as she got up from the table and followed him to the elevator where they rode down to the massive training facility where she watched as he scrolled through a selection of presets on a screen, as soon as he selected one and motioned to the field Shana watched as a city seemed to rise out of the ground almost like a time laps of a forest growing. That alone was more than enough to impress her with Ika's skills, that is if he truly created all of this. Shana stayed on the outskirts as Ika walked over towards the center and released his reiatsu causing the whole arena to fill with a crushing force, Shana herself felt like she was tossed into a gravity chamber set to about twice normal gravity. The cityscape itself did not fair quite as well, windows were shattered, buildings toppled, trees crushed.

"So.. That's what mine can do, just in case you were wondering, and if you don't believe me, or find this to be a trick, try it yourself. Or, just remember what my Reitsu does to you.." He walked by her for a second, and flared up his Reitsu once more, as if to further drive home the difference in there strengths. The impact on her at close range was almost double what it had been at a distance, though she had a feeling that he was still holding back, "To repeat once more, if I wanted you dead, you'd be dead, so with that out of the way.. Welcome to my humble abode!"

While Shana found his entire display rather heavy handed though it did set aside what little doubt she had about his earlier statement being a bluff. Shana looked up at her new boss and smiled. "Well if nothing else I will be greatful to shake off some of the rust that has been forming since I left the seireitei, You of all people should know just how hard it is to find a promising training partner you won't flatten into next year in this world, so sign me up."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum