Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drip, Drip, Drip.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:50 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika had opted to get serious not so much out of contempt for the woman, but out of innate boredom and battle-lust, he needed to see where he was at in terms of power, to more adequately gauge his capabilities in the near future. As he kicked her downwards, he applied more foot than leg as he usually did, being a former captain of squad two had more than it's fair share of perks, seeing as his leg began bleeding, and pain shot through his right calf and ankle, and even his foot, to, a fairly painful degree. Despite the fact that his leg was now bleeding, and throbbing with pain unlike anything he generally cared to deal with, he no sold the injury. Looking down at his now blood soaked pants, he raised an eyebrow. "Well... you really are a prick now aren't you?.."

She spoke about how she hoped it hurt, and that her back was a little sore, he presumed that he had held back on the kick a bit once the spikey, thorn like bones shot out of her back. "I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a little sore but.. eh.. I'll get over it." He said this with the same grin he'd had earlier, her body still had flaws, it had to, and he'd exploit them. "I'll entertain you a bit, before I end your day, or days, depending on my mood."

Her scythe was going to be an issue, he never liked dealing with those fucking things, too much room for error on his end. He was amused as she tanked the Kidou, and raised an eyebrow at her as she charged him, she was fighting angry, predictable, this was not going to end well for her at all.. "Doku Hakimasu" As he said this, his body became covered in a skin tight layer of armor, it didn't encompass all of his body, but it covered most. He used his Zanpokuto, and blocked the scythe with ease, knocking it upwards and away, before Shunpoing downwards to deal with the bitch. She had one key weakness.. He made a palm strike, towards her face, if it hit sure, his hand would be hurting. But her face would be burning, to an almost unbearable degree. His blood was acidic, and boy was she going to become well aware of this fact. Whether or not he hit, he would then don his brass knuckles and go to work on her stomach, 3 rounds to the gut, then one to the chest, any one of them would explode on impact, with concussive force equal to a Cero.

"I'm glad I could give you a good show, but if you're eagerly anticipating an encore.. Well.. You'll be the first girl I've ever disappointed, so I guess I'll still have a pretty good success rate." He said this, he was almost baffling in his demeanor at this point, bordering on causal. Maybe he was having a little too much fun..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:12 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
The Lady Reaper couldn't help but grin widely as she stood there with the bones sticking out of her body. She could see the reference to calling her a "prick" and she smirked a little as she rushed him, she realised with irritation that this was his shikai! That would complicate things for her because she had lost her advantage, not to mention she had no idea what the hell the shikai did except cover him in an armour.

The upwards strike towards her face left his hand cut however she realised that it was his intention when he splashed it towards her face causing her to scream out and fall back, the counter had left her open and he exploited it to hit her multiple times in the torso, her bones didn't break however the force of the attacks struck her organs and she coughed up blood at each strike, the pain was definitely there, she had an excellent tolerance to pain since her bone's piercing her body left her able to think clearly and she was not taking that third one, if she took that she feared her organs might be in danger of damage.

Using two level one kido simultaneously the young woman used Sai to interrupt his final punch, it tried to pull his arms behind his back although due to the difference in power it easily stopped but still jerked the attack away, the use of Sho was to blow them both away from each other and send Yomi flying a few metres away while Ika might have been able to stand there unaffected.

Yomi's eyes were no longer usable, she didn't dare touch them, at least not with the back of her hands. The bones were not on the palms or under the fingers so they didn't interfere with her scythe work and clenching her fists so she gripped her eyes painfully. While giggling with enjoyment.

"Oh god, that was so nice. It hurts so much, this fight's getting me all warm inside so don't you dare let it end with an anti-climax"

The masochistic captain forced the bone of her skull to shoot out multiple projectiles towards Ika which destroyed her pretty little face and turned it into a mass of flesh and bone, blood was seeping from her wounds although the sight didn't last long as her body regenerated the damage the bone did although her eyes were still temporarily blinded she had fixed her face.

"Acid? That's always fun. Too bad I can't see anymore, I hope I don't look like a mess"

The clothes she had worn were now soaked in her own blood that came from her face, she stood there with her scythe before analysing the situation. She placed a small amount of bone from her feet into the earth without Ika's knowledge and started to make it grow larger and larger as she planned to unleash her ultimate dance upon him, then she wouldn't even need her eyes to see him. As a temporary thing she raised hand finger and shot out each finger's furthest bone and hoped to hit him so she could use Dance of the Seed and be able to sense where he was. Then she might not be so handicapped.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:03 am

Vizard
Vizard
She seemed to be grinning as the bones jutted out of her body, it certainly looked as though it hurt immensely.. Not as much as his morning bones did, but that's an entirely different matter. She smirked as he rushed her, hopefully she realized this was his Shikai. Not that she'd know of what power it yielded, but he didn't want her to be too upset when she was beaten either. Hopefully, she wasn't dumb enough to assume that his armor was all there was to his Shikai. She'd be beyond disappointed at that rate.

He winced a bit as his hand was cut to a painful degree, he grinned out of both contempt, and satisfaction all at once, knowing that his plan had worked. She fell back screaming, and he giggled a bit as she did this, "Wipe the sleep from your eyes, it's just right there.. Oh wait.." His face contorted from a grin to a sickening smile that stretched from ear to ear, he smelled blood in the water, and it would be exploited to the fullest extent of Ika's fury. He didn't break any bones, but his knuckles were bleeding, even through the metal it got her a bit, more acidic blood splashing towards her torso. She seemed to cough up blood, which told Ika that her internal organs were not protected. This was the worst thing that could have happened to her.. She showed her weakness, and she was now blinded due to the acid that had splashed her face. "Well my dear.. I'm afraid you may have erred a bit in your thought process.."

As she used Sai, he very quickly snapped the restraints using his own power. It was a weak spell, but it had served it's purpose, which was to keep his 3rd punch from connecting. Then again, this was a move of desperation, as was the fact that she used Push to get away from him. He was pushed back ever so slightly, but it was not enough to cause much more than this. "Well.. That was.. sad.."

Her eyes were in bad shape, and she could only really touch them with the palms of her hands, and the fingers. She seemed to grip them, giggling a little too much for Ika's tastes. "Aye uh.. calm down psycho bitch." She was gripping her eyes, seemingly unaware of what was going on.. well okay, not just seemingly.. "I've never ended with a girl, and not let her climax, so you don't have much to worry about madam I assure you.."

He watched, more than a little disgusted as her face contorted, shooting out multiple projectiles towards him "oh what the fuck.." He looked up, looking at her face more than a little disgusted and otherwise disturbed by her new appearance, he once again no sold this though, paying close attention to what was to follow. Her body seemed to regenerate, at least partially.. Her eyes weren't quite fixed though, which was a perk.

"Yeah, you know I first tried acid.. oh, wrong kind, my bad. It's really not that big of a deal that you can't see anymore, I feel I've done you a service by sparring you the disappointment of having to see yourself in a mirror. I mean to be frank though, you look better now than you did before."

She raised a finger and launched a finger bone at him, he dodged this figuring there had to be some reason she did it. He Shunpo'd behind her, "let's try this again.. Hadou 90, Black Coffin.." He grinned and if he missed, he would follow it up using Bakudo 61, and then launching his Zanpokuto through her ribs, before bringing it back using the attached strings of Reitsu.

Apps and Info:

on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:49 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yomi's body was brutally broken from her attempts at attacking Ika, she could only hear his mockingly cocky comments as he teased her. The young captain stood up using her scythe as a support while she listened to where he was, or at least tired to when she realised he was behind her and called out the name of a level ninety kido spell. Her speed was still quite fast and she took a leap forward although not fast enough and was still caught by the black coffin.

Now that was excruciatingly painful, even for her own pain endurance she screamed out into the void before falling forward and coughed up blood. She laid there bleeding from all the lacerations as she laid in the shadow of Ika, a weak smile formed on her lips as more blood stained her lips and chin red.

"Ugh, fuck me... that actually hurt so much. Just give me a minute will you, I need a moment."

She coughed up blood once more as she used her incomplete network of bone underneath the city to fuse with it by bringing it up and enclosing around her so she could catch a break and try and fix her eyes with a low level kaido, she needed a break from whatever this guy was.

It would also give Ika a few moments for a recovery however she had effectively given away her trump card and the revelation might make Ika more tactically powerful but Yomi didn't care, she needed to beat him. As she lay in the bone her smile formed once more and she giggled while her body slowly recovered.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:55 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika laughed as she groggily looked on at him, the lights may have been on, but there wasn't much of anyone home. The Kidou he thought, should be a mercy killing at this juncture. She tried using her scythe to support herself, she got to her feet, and she did her damnedest to escape, but it didn't really matter. She was trapped, and impaled head to foot, several different ways. Her bone-armor was all that protected her at this point, it was her one true saving grace, but there was no way she made it out the same. No way she left that coffin with much left in her.

He was more than a little amused by her excruciating cries of pain. She fell forward, right in front of him coughing up blood in what almost seemed like buckets. It was beyond the typical mess he caused, and he was an odd mix of amused, pleasantly surprised, and mildly disgusted with what laid before him. She laid down in his shadow, bleeding all over the place, trying to smile weakly at him, it was beyond pathetic. "Hold still and I'll end your life, christ look at you.. Bleeding all over the place.."

Ika rolled his eyes at her comment, asking him to fuck her was probably the last thing she should do.. well, right next to asking for a kiss.. she asked for a minute, "Of course, I have no problem granting you a minute.. Oh wait.. yes I do." As he said this, he was behind her, and he charged his brass-knuckles up once more, and aimed for an uppercut at her jaw, before following it with rapid fire punches to her ribs, 6 in total.

She coughed up blood once more as she used her incomplete network of bone underneath the city to fuse with it by bringing it up and enclosing around her so she could catch a break and try and fix her eyes with a low level kaido, she needed a break from whatever this guy was.

She was still coughing up blood, she must have incurred a lot of internal damage for that to be happening to the degree in which it was. "You don't look so hot.. not that there was ever a state in which you did but.." As he said this, he noticed a big bone.. of course he may have just looked down.. "Igloo! Sweet!" He grinned from ear to ear, she thought she was getting a break.. And well.. She was only half wrong. He placed his mask on his face, and roared to life. He used Sonido to take to the sky, before launching a Gran Rey Cero at the dome, and as she was sprawled out, presumably half dead, he thought to himself. "What now.."

She giggled again, bad move, as all this served to do was further Ika's thought process that she needed to suffer, he grabbed her leg, oblivious and otherwise apathetic to the pain in his hands, as his Heirro covered most of it, and slammed her back and forth, back and forth, side to side to side to side. He picked her up, by the leg, and only released long enough to make contact with her head on a 70 yard punt level kick to her skull. "Fuck Janikowski"

Apps and Info:

on Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:39 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
The shinigami captain laid in the bone in pain, finally some moment to gather her thoughts however fate said that was not to be, what a bitch. The force of a Gran Rey Cero hitting her bone structure forced her against the two faces and crushed her torso against the two pieces of bone and made her cough up blood more as well as almost crush her ribs.

She finally felt the structure break and outside the world was where she was, still no break. The girl's leg was enclosed around even though it cut Ika he didn't seem to care, in fact his acid blood made the bone's begin to dissolve and she sighed as she was smashed against the wall and thrashed about. She was barely conscious by the end of it and the punt to the head left her somewhat dazed when she crashed into the ground.

At some point she'd lost her scythe and was coughing up blood while her head felt like it had the worst hangover ever. There was no more fight left in her and she laid down staring groggily at the sky as she waited for her attacker to come and abuse her some more. She was at the limit of that pain tolerance, maybe it would be nice to pass out and just die.

View user profile

on Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:56 am

Vizard
Vizard
He couldn't help but smile as he ripped the tortoise from it's shell. Some momentary lapse in judgement must have led her to believe her shell was safe, and he quickly moved to dispel this ridiculous assumption. Dispelling it wasn't all he did either, he had no plans of giving her time to breathe. He watched her ragdoll around in what was once her protective casing, her ribs bore the brunt of the damage and she once again coughed up blood. This had to be close to the end of the fight for her. There was just no way around it at this point. Her ribs were if not crushed, broken and or fractured all around.

As he grabbed her, and welcomed her to the new harrowing reality of the outside world, he felt the acid from his blood eat away at her bones as he used her as a ragdoll. As he put her down, watching her smash against the wall back and forth over and over, was still in his head, it was a humorous image that would never leave him. Nor was the sickening thud from his foot hitting her head, launching her about halfway across the field.

At some point, she had lost her scythe, but he was not done with her. He picked up her scythe, and dragged it towards her, before kicking her into the air with a blow to her stomach, quickly catching her with it out of mid air with an upwards swinging motion. It was now protruding from her stomach, and he stuck it in the ground. He walked to her face, and held her mouth open, before bleeding into her mouth, letting her burn up a bit. "You're a tough bitch.. It's a shame you had the bad luck of being assigned to deal with me..." Ika began to walk away, figuring that she was about to die, and knowing that if she didn't she would wish she had.

on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:20 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Wow, she just couldn't catch a break with his guy. Even laying down on the ground in heap of blood he still wanted to abuse her. Her skeleton was fine, it was her flesh and blood which was the most damage at the moment and he picked up her scythe and approached her. Awww Fuck, that was the only thought that could go through her mind. The scythe was in a state of constant sharpness and the force multiplier was gonna hurt.

Ika lifted her broken body up and slashed the scythe into her limp body, she felt her bones break around her ribs and impale her chest. Thankfully it missed her heart and she coughed up excessive amounts of blood as her body reached it's breaking point, she coughed continuously as the puddle of blood got larger when it finally stopped she grinned at him.

"Tha-thanks for the fight.... too ba-ad that we can't have a rem- match"

She would say before coughing up more blood and passing out from her injuries, the shinigami was finished for now or maybe forever. Despite being barely alive she laid there with that smirk on her face while her petite frame waited for death to come, she couldn't stand to live with the shame of being defeated by him so easily anyway, death was the best option for her at the moment.

View user profile

on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:36 am

Vizard
Vizard
She was bleeding heavily, unable to react to any of his movements, and he decided to spare her, at least.. a little bit. He took his Zanpokuto, and carved a penis into her forehead, complete with balls and a rather enlarged shaft. They would know who had done this, and if they didn't, fuck them anyhow. He shook his head, and grabbed the scythe, and opened a Senkaimon. It was time to get her to the Gotei 13 Medical Squad, where they could receive his message.

He didn't go without hearing her, despite the fact that he didn't really care. "Hey.. quit bleeding up there, it's getting all over my new shirt! I just bought this thing you damn bitch!" He smacked her upside the head once again, prompting her to bleed even more, he cringed, and opened the gates of the Senkaimon. He hadn't been to the Gotei 13 in a while.. "Ah.. I know what I need.. Music!" He pulled out his portable speaker system, and clipped it to his pants, and loudly blared the song. "Making my way downtown!" through the system, before disappearing into the Senkaimon. Then Ika awkwardly realized he had slipped and put a Cero through her ribs, and she was definitely on the way to dying.. "Well Shit..."...

-Thread End-

Apps and Info:

#20Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum