Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drip, Drip, Drip.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:00 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika found himself roaming the shell of an empire that was once known for it's untold fortunes, "Rome.. home of artists, philosophers, and homosexuals/kinksters from like.. 3000 years ago.. God those fuckers were hyperactive for their time.." He shook his head, and he couldn't help but take in the sights and sounds of this once glorious empire that had now become a passable tourist spot, if that. He heard unfamiliar tongues all around him, the only English he heard was spoken from tourists whom were simply there to wander aimlessly about, hoping, perhaps praying that they would go unnoticed. He heard the eager clamoring of the people whom resided in this little piece of Heaven, You'd think these were the glory days of the area if you didn't see the relics and tombstones of what the areas true glory looked like all around the city. The people were chit-chatting away absent minded of the chaotic fool whom had just entered the area, ready to walk among them. As he began to get caught up in the historical landmarks all around him, a funny idea crossed his mind.

Ika decided it would be a great idea to explore one of the treasure chests at the nearby museum. The building appeared to be closed and realistically, what were they going to do, shoot him? "Who are you!" The guard barely finished his sentence before Ika was on him, with a quick thrust of his hand to his stomach the man was through, he didn't even know it yet. Ika's hand drilled the poor mans stomach with enough force to be heard in nearby houses, he then made quick work of the mans kneecaps kicking them both in one at a time. Then, as the man reached for his stomach, the man went to fall and that was when his life met his end. "I'm sorry, you shouldn't have turned around" a loud crack was heard as the man slowly hit the ground, his neck contorted and twisted a full 180 in one effortless movement. "Well, this place could really use an update in security couldn't it, gosh who knew they were so damned cheap!" Ika said this with a grin that stretched from ear to ear. The guard had stopped him at the entrance of the museum, and as such he had performed this grotesque assassination right in the middle of a highly populated, high traffic street. "Oh dear.." as he looked around, he saw the people stare in awe of him, though he certainly was aware that their awe was more driven by fear than intrigue, he wasn't quite sure what he could do to change matters at this point. "Okay guys now let's just calm down.." he said wryly as the people ran to their homes. "Well.. I have an idea.."

The streets were vacant within minutes, and Ika took this time to hang the mans body from one of the high lines in the area. He figured few people had ever seen a dead body here before, and even fewer had seen ones back and face at the same time. However that was the precarious predicament he had opted to put these poor people in, as he walked down the street laughing merrily. "Ahhh what a bunch of pussies, no one wants to give him a hand?!" He pondered ripping the mans hand off to emphasize the point, but realized how cliched and overdone such a move would be. "I'll save that for when I'm REALLY bored.."

The only sounds he had heard in the last 3-5 minutes were screams and shrieks expressing nothing but the utmost terror. As Ika went to revisit his original plan of robbing the nearby museum, he was stopped by an odd feeling of Spiritual Energy approaching him, and with this in mind he pulled up a seat. "Well.. I suppose now would be a good time to smoke wouldn't it.." He picked up a cigarette that the man had dropped upon his death, "you don't mind do you? No? Thanks bud, I really appreciate the smoke!" He chuckled to himself, madness incarnate walked the streets of Rome this night! He put the cigarette in his mouth and went to light it. "Hadou 4, Byakurai" He was by this point sitting in a lawn chair he had borrowed, and was more than a little pleased to find out that lighting the cigarette with Kidou was a major success "Not bad.." he said as he took his first drag on the freshly lit fag, "What the hell?.." Blood trickled down his face, and he looked up, to see that he had put a hole in the mans body with his careless use of Kidou. "My bad buddy, didn't see you there.." He smiled, and moved his chair out from underneath the bleeding corpse, and smiled a smile of catharsis and innate pleasure from sadism. The symphony behind him was the beautiful sound of repeating drops. Drip, Drip, Drip, Drip, Drip.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:21 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Well, another day another damn job. Apparently the Soul Society needed a captain to come in and take down this guy that did some nasty thing which frankly Yomi had not a single fuck to give about, who cares about the guy that died. He was a pathetic human that held no spiritual power at all and was of no benefit to anyone. So the raven haired beauty made her way to Rome via Senkaimon and walked down the street with a bored expression across her elfin face.

Upon getting to the place where Ika was the Captain of Squad Two walked casually down the street until she was standing in front of him about twenty metres away, she was invisible to the common person due to being in her spiritual form however she appeared to be the very definition of a reaper or demon, a big ass scythe casually held on her shoulder, her horns sticking out although her wings had not been on display the black clad young woman looked at Ika with a sweet smile.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Yomi, a shinigami or what ever they wanna call themselves and you've been a bad boy in the eyes of Soul Society so they sent me to beat some sense into you but... well I am not really interested in fighting. Perhaps we can just talk this over, I mean a little girl like me isn't the best fighter"

Her speech was topped off with a little red blush to her face and her eyes averting themselves to the ground, she hadn't revealed her nature as a captain and her strength had been hidden from his perception so he should hopefully think of her as a mere seated officer or something like that. Despite the fact the situation was rather dangerous Yomi's eyes looked up to the corpse and she smirked a little bit as her hand came up to cover it; how could any normal person find this funny. Well Yomi isn't exactly a "normal person".

View user profile

on Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:58 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika would be simple if he thought he would just be allowed to kill without drawing attention to himself, and this was never the intent of his actions to begin with. Everything had a purpose, but not everyone needed to be aware of this fact, or what exactly the purpose of his actions were, but there was always a purpose.. He watched as the Senkaimon opened across the street, Soul Reapers always had to make such a grand entrance.. This woman was certainly unlike any Soul Reaper he had ever seen though, pretty powerful too. He let his Reitsu flare a bit, so she knew not to fuck with him, not that it would ever in a million years work but.. It was worth the attempt. He saw her, lazily walking down the street, raven hair flowing in the breeze, not a bad looker, but she looked like an elf. Meh.. He'd hit it. With a car, or his sword, or a Hadou 90, or some "Acid Reflex"... Depended on his mood.

The Soul Reaper finally arrived and Ika smiled at her, she was probably Captain level but they should have known better than to send her. They could have sent the Captain Commander and it would've been a 50-50 shot, this was an absolute insult. She looked pretty bad ass though, in all fairness. She looked like a Grim Reaper, or death incarnate with a pretty sizable scythe that she carried around, she even had horns sticking out. She was covered from head to toe in black and though admittedly that was one of Ika's preferred dress schemes, he all the while found it incredibly cliche'd and rolled his eyes in her general direction. "What seems to be the problem officer?.." He grinned, "If most officers that tried to correct my behavior looked like you, I'd probably be a lot more naughty in my spare time.. but enough flirting, what can I do for you today..?" He said this still in tuned to the symphony behind him, drip, drip drip.. She smiled, and he returned the pleasantries as best he could, not that he was going to bend over backwards to preserve appearances, but he was a tad curious as to how this was going to go..

He listened as she began to greet him properly, telling him about herself, he listened casually, taking everything in but not necessarily allowing her his undivided attention. That was of course reserved for the symphony behind him, blood, pain, suffering, death. All things that made him excited at times, and concerned at others. Such was a matter of life, and such was a matter of death. He returned her response with some pleasantries of his own. "Nice to meet you Madam Yomi, and may I assure you that the pleasure is all mine.." He said this with a sly grin on his face, letting his eyes hit hers before continuing, "Yes the Gotei 13 is a bit of a pain in the ass, you know believe it or not, I was once a member of that elaborate machine, but we are all but cogs within it in the big picture are we not?" He allowed the statement to set in before continuing "It's true I've been a bit of a bad boy of late, killing people that may or may not deserve it, but in my defense, it's been a very rough week, and sometimes stress is released in odd ways, you understand my dilemma I'm sure." He said this, continuing with the grin he had before, it was beyond shit-eating, but somewhat alluring all the same depending on the person. "I'm not sure who you're fooling with the little school girl trick.. But I trust nothing that bleeds, let alone for a week.. So it looks like you can rule yourself out on that one.." He winked, acknowledging that it was in part humor.

He noticed the continued attempts at ignorance and youth and rolled his eyes, "I can only wish that I was born yesterday, not live as though I was. Look to my face as you would anyone else, your power is dormant but not unavailable to my senses. I know of your power, so quit hiding from it like a scared child." He watched her smirk, and almost laugh as she saw the corpse above them, as if this were a joke. "Well.. You're certainly unlike most Soul Reapers, they generally have a stick up their ass about that kind of thing.." Drip.. Drip... Drip....

on Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:24 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Oh, a playful one was he? Her eyes showed a glint of mischief to the Vizard as he asked her what seemed to be the problem, and some other junk that she really didn't care about but regarded it and stood there with the scythe slipping through her loosened hold as it slid until it was resting behind her and the shaft was sticking up behind her. The Shinigami's weight pushed the scythe into the road, just another pot hole, which she used to lean on as she laid against it casually.

"Well... Personally I don't see any problem, it's those idiots they call Captain Commanders that care about such stupid things. In fact, I think it's quite lovely although be warned you missed a spot."

At the mention of those words the lady raised her hand to the body as if the point out something although she sent the bone at the end of her index finger shooting towards the corpse and pierced the crotch area. Once that was done the lovely gothic lady lowered her hand and listened as the dripping sound got much faster from the larger amount of blood being brought down by gravity.

"My goodness, school girl? I'm sorry.. Aren't school girls innocent? I mean I definitely couldn't be a school girl, either way, why would we trust each other anyway? I mean sure I bleed and all, but we are on the different sides of this. Right now I should be kicking your ass or you slapping mine but either way that isn't happening is it? So..... what do we do now? Any ideas handsome?"

Her smile only grew wider when he mentioned her dormant power, while that wasn't a good idea for her to release it she sighed and let her eyes take a flirtatious look.

"You're the boss, so sure"

Upon releasing her full power the raw power of a captain shattered most of the windows around her and let glass rain down on the poor people although she really didn't care for them. If she got reprimanded for it when she got back she could easily say she was forced to release her full power while fighting him. Those alluring green orbs looked much more malicious as there was a scream from a nearby human who was crushed by her reiryoku from having none of his own to combat her's.

"Sorry about the damage, I did inherit quite a large amount of power from my father but I don't think you mind the collateral damage right?"

View user profile

on Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:09 am

Vizard
Vizard
Her eyes glowed with mischief as he asked what the problem was, and though she seemed to do her best to pretend, he doubted she paid much attention. He watched as the scythe casually slipped through her hands, hold loosening as it went, until it soon was resting behind her, shaft jutting out from the ground. Her weight caused the ground to depress itself, or was that power?.. It was impressive either way, and he found himself more than amused as she casually leaned herself against the scythe. "Not the first shaft you've had behind you I see?" He said this with a grin reminiscent of a child making a "yo mama" joke, pretty much felt the same as well.

He listened as she voiced her agreement with him, and basically disowned the Captain Commander and implied that his orders were the shits, and the likes. He grinned hearing this, she was good at catering to her audience if nothing else. Her innate sadism and contempt was almost sensual, as was her general approach to things. "See I don't see the problem either, I was one of them once, and no one gave a fuck how I felt about things.. Oh I missed a spot?.. Point the way my dear!"

He watched as she seemingly shot a bone out of her index finger, "well that's a new one.." The way she nonchalantly raised her hand to do this, then put it down after the bone pierced the mans groin was humorous at best. "Well.. looks like I'm not the only one that you give the bone.." He once again grinned that sheepish grin, once again it resembled a child on the playground making fun of some kid he didn't like. She was quiet a lovely lady in fairness, albeit a bit too gothic for Ika's tastes, though that wouldn't really matter if she wasn't wearing clothes. The dripping noise began to pulsate throughout Ika's head, reverberating with every sensual drop. Drip, Drip, Drip..

Back to the situation at hand, Ika's snapped back into play, pondering what awaited this discussion. He listened to her speak, attempting to talk herself up to him, while downplaying her attempts from earlier, not like that would ever in a million years sway him. Then again, he wasn't one to refuse to play along either. "Oh trust me, having seen what you can do with bones and shafts, I'm plenty aware that you're not innocent. All that's left now is to discern as to whether or not it was your brother, or father, that took that plucked that dead flower from it's virgin soil." He waited a second, and shrugged at her comment about trust, "to be quite honest, a spanking would end much better for you than a fight would. Then again, they'd probably end the same in all fairness. "Oh I have a few ideas, but none I would expect you to commit to, and even fewer that end well for you. I dare say the best plan I have for you is the one where you go back to the Soul Society, and tell that Captain Commander that if he ever involves himself in my affairs again, I'll climb up there and rip his tongue out myself, and use it to give you the worlds worst rim job."

As he mentioned her power, he watched as she gave him a sheepish, almost flirtatious smile, batting her eyes in a way in which only she appeared capable of. "I'm the boss now eh?.. Isn't that just lovely..." As she released, glass shattered in the windows, people began to bleed heavily as the shards grazed their skin. More drips. Drip, Drip, Drip.

"You know.. that'll probably land you in a less than favorable position with the Captain Commander upon your return right?.." He said this with the same facial makeup he'd maintained from earlier, an almost silly grin. She was a manipulator, it was plain to see, and if it came down to it she'd probably blame him for the problems of tonight. The green orbs floating around looked a tad malicious, albeit they didn't really impact him any for now. He watched as a nearby human being was crushed by her Spiritual Pressure, seemingly succumbing to it all at once. "Not bad.."

"I don't mind at all, I just think... You missed a few spots.." Ika conjured up his Spiritual Pressure, and released it all at once. The ground cratered beneath their feet as a deep depression formed beneath them, All humans that were within 50 feet of them that were still alive ceased their struggles and pleas. Buildings that weren't sturdy enough to withstand his released pressure toppled to the ground beneath them. "I don't mind collateral, so long as you don't either of course.."

on Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:38 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yomi's smile grew a little wider as he made a smart ass comment regarding her scythe, despite all her manipulative tactics and sexual references Yomi was still a virgin, to her the young woman didn't like it when she was dominated and in a primal sense the male tended to do that. Screw that shit, this woman was the top-dog and no one will take her down a notch.

"My my, it's a bit long don't you think? I might have something else more appropriate than this scythe it's so big and long I don't think a little girl like me could handle it"

Yomi's hands wrapped around the shaft of her scythe and she gymnastically lifted her figure in an graceful manner until she was standing on the scythe with her balance. She was now taller than him although stood there with a mischievous grin.

"Wow... What would happen if I fell from here I wonder? You'd like to see wouldn't you? But I am probably gonna hear some comment about me being skilled working a pole or something aren't I? You men always think with your dicks, goodness maybe I should be a lesbian"

She sighed as he made his joke as she shot the corpse in the groin, so sexual with him, to her she just saw it as all talk and hot air. Poor guy. She stayed standing on the scythe as if it were nothing while she stood there with a grin as he shot all his sarcastic comments at her. Although at the comment of grabbing the Captain Commander's tongue and giving her a rim job with it made her giggle like a little girl as her hand came to her face and she kept laughing for a short moment.

As she watched the events unfold and Ika released his own reiatsu she kept up the act although internally she felt like leaving from his power. Surely she could get out of this situation, fighting was out of the question so she wasn't gonna fight him if she didn't have to. The battle was not able to be won for her, she guessed he also had Bankai from the power he exuded and she did not.

"Well, my oh my. That is some power you got there. I have no hope of beating such a big strong man, but man all those people in pain and the screams. I'm so hot right now, I don't give a shit about what that Captain Idiot wants to tell me, he's just a means to an end, so useless and annoying that I have to listen to him. But you, you're strong and way more funner than he is. Not to mention I think that rim job would benefit me quite a lot, he talks to much shit I wouldn't be surprised if he did something like that."

After releasing his full power the scythe came loose as the ground changed and she sighed before dropping down and revealing those demonic wings of her's which kept her just above the ground and she picked up the scythe before making her wings disappear again and once again leaning on her scythe.

"Oh.... well that sucks, maybe we shouldn't fight. I'll have to konso all these damn people, of course why do that, hollows are so much funner aren't they? I think you and I should be friends big guy, after all... I could definitely help you. I need some fun in my life and not to do this crap, granted we will have to fight now or else I can't say it was necessary for me to release my power to the Soul Society but I guess I could definitely help you.... if you wanna help me that is."

Seeing combat as a last resort Yomi decided to try and steer the conversation to a deal, hopefully the guy didn't want sexual favours but she was a Captain of Squad Two, holding quite a good deal of information that might benefit him, but what exactly did she want from him exactly? Good Question.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:05 am

Vizard
Vizard
He watched as her smile grew a little wider at the smart ass comment, but he was sure it was fake and less than sincere. Most females that made sexual references weren't inherently sexual, and most girls with her power weren't submissive by any means. And he would be be beyond stupid to assume otherwise. Ika was as primal and dominant as they came, despite his nonchalant manner of going about things.

"When he heard her say it's a bit long he grinned, "I've heard that plenty of times I don't need you to remind me." His grin morphed to a smirk when he was listening, "oh you do? Did you bring along one of your vibrators for the long trip down here? If only you'd known I was here, you wouldn't have had to bring that along. Good Vibrations or otherwise, little girl.."

Ika watched as Yomi's hands wrapped around the shaft of her scythe, as she used her hands to get on top of the pole. She was now a bit taller than him, and he rolled his eyes as her mischeivious grin was placed in part to get under his skin, and he very nonchalantly picked up her scythe, examining it, "Don't mind me up there."

"I don't know, if I care what happens if you fall from there to be one hundred percent honest with you.." He listened as she basically took his joke about her skilled pole work, and shook his head. "Damn.. I really wanted to use that one too... oh well.." "Well two heads are obviously better than one, and both of mine have more brains than two of yours.. So..." he grinned at the Lesbian comment. "Oh your not? Here I figured the get-up was supposed to be a tip of some sorts."

He continued his monologue, and she presumably had to be more than a little upset with the fact that he was still holding her blade. He took a swing in the air with it, and looked up. "I like the swing, and you make a lovely counterweight my dear." He began tossing it up and down, catching it with the girl hopefully maintaining balance on it. He of course didn't really care, but he hoped that the thought might count for something. She seemed to enjoy his little comment about the Captain Commander, not that he blamed her.

As he released his Spiritual Pressure, he grinned. She tried to internalize it, he could tell she was trying to keep her fear, and knowledge of her lack of power internalized. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare the lil girl.." He grinned as she resorted to being a slut to try to get out of things, mentioning how she had no hope of beating him, and how hot she was and all that. "Yeah well.. I don't think you need much of anything.. Other than to realize when you've visited the wrong person.. Someone whom your slut seductions won't.. quite.. work on.." He grinned, taking her Scythe and throwing it into the air, if she was still on it, she would be in for quite a hurting. "Hadou 90.. Black Coffin.."

"I need nothing of a whore, let alone a weak one, now be gone."

on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:41 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Jade eyes watched as Ika approached her, they were curious as to what he wanted and she stood on the scythe easily as he lifted it up, she din't respond cause she was busy adapting to the movements done by Ika. The sudden swing of the scythe made her have the leap up and get off it so she wasn't thrown away. Her wings shot out and kept her flying above the scythe while he continued to play with it.

"Didn't anyone tell you it was rude to play with other people's shafts, anyone might think you're gay or something. But you aren't gay are you? All big and dangerous aren't you?"

She smiled sweetly at him as he threw up her scythe although mentioned something about not needed a weak whore like her. The speaking of such a dangerous Hadou Spell might've scared most people but that was not the care for Yomi. Using her scythe as a conduit she used her own low level Kido.

"Hadou 1: Sho"

Uttering the command sent a blast of kinetic energy from her scythe and blew her out of the range before the coffin formed. Landing swiftly on the ground a few metres away from the Vizard made her grin widely, a fight was not planned and preferred not to happen but if he wanted to fight then they were gonna fight!

"Aww. So he doesn't want a deal? A shame, guess I get to go home with a few scars on my body. I'm gonna have fun, just be a dear and inflict as much pain as possible. I don't wanna be bored now."

Despite her fear for his power it evaporated as she felt the adrenaline in her being take over, her fight or flight reaction was gonna be a fight and this little reaper was going to eviscerate him or at least try. She didn't waste much time as she used her incredible speed to appear behind Ika, her scythe was already aimed to come down on his head with the force of a moving car.

"Let's have some fun!"

Twisting her body after striking and if she didn't get countered the Gothic girl's scythe would attempt to slash under his arm and pierce his chest. She was gonna pull out all the stops for this guy, although in reality she just wanted it to appear like there was a massive battle so Soul Society wouldn't reprimand her.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:09 am

Vizard
Vizard
Her eyes watched him as he approached her, grinning, he continued to carry out his actions undeterred, "oh sorry, am I disturbing something?" She sprouted wings somehow, and they kept her in the air above him, flying around. She had tried to adapt to his movements but seemingly opted to fly around. He ignored this, and went back to examining the scythe, seeing how it worked.

He rolled his eyes at her poor attempt at a gay joke, "I was actually just comparing, my shafts much larger." He grinned, "I might consider being gay if all women looked like you, I've seen men that were more feminine, hell, I've seen men that looked like better fucks too. Then again, there has to be selection, no real point in fucking one big pussy now is there?" He grinned, "Big, bad, dangerous..? You could say that.. may not be able to for long though..

He watched as she pushed herself away using low level Kidou, and he rolled his eyes, Shunpoing above her, "Made you look." He rolled the leg, kicking downwards, hoping to knock her to the ground with some significant force. He landed on the ground, and awaited her next few attacks, after all, there was no way she would give up that easy. "Not a bad move, using that to weasel your way out.. shame it'll be for nothing.."

He grinned as she began trying to shit-talk him, and psych herself up. "You're right about all but one thing.." He Shunpo'd behind her, and made a swipe at her rib cage with the sheathe of his blade, hoping to land a damaging blow that could make it hard for her to breathe. "You're not going home with scars, you're not going home at all!"

Despite her fear for his power it evaporated as she felt the adrenaline in her being take over, her fight or flight reaction was gonna be a fight and this little reaper was going to eviscerate him or at least try. She didn't waste much time as she used her incredible speed to appear behind Ika, her scythe was already aimed to come down on his head with the force of a moving car.
Ika watched as she had successfully psyched herself up, she seemed rather enthralled with the idea of attacking, perhaps she had psyched herself up to the point of actually initiating contact.. maybe.. He noticed her turn up behind him and sighed. "Well.. Shit.." He pulled his blade and quickly blocked the blow with his blade, he used one hand behind his back. But quickly noticed there was plenty of tension, he was struggling... Sure it was one hand, but this was shocking.

Ika planned his escape as she spoke, and on cue he dropped to the ground and used Shunpo to launch himself backwards. He used the momentum of his body being propelled by Shunpo as an attempted leg sweep and if she hit the ground he'd pivot off his hand and kick downwards on her neck. If he did miss, he'd pivot the opposite direction, and use Shunpo to create distance. She'd see what he was made of, but she wasn't going to like it.

on Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:30 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
The grinning little woman no longer cared for the trash talk of this battle, the force of her hitting the ground from a sneak attack annoyed her however poor little Ika would get a surprise as he brought that leg onto her back, she activated her bone manipulation and activated the Dance of the Rose, while yes Ika would send her crashing to the ground he would get pierce by the bone sticking out of her body like a pretty little rose defending itself.

"Was that nice? God, I hope that hurt. My back is a little sore"

While her attack with her scythe was blocked the young man did indeed seem to struggle a little with her rough slash and the force multiplier that her scythe operated on. Grinning as he tried to escape the shinigami used the low level kido which barely affected her reiryoku reserves due to it's simplicity and level which means that she shot straight after the vizard and followed him with ease although due to following him he could possibly counter her and her movements were predictable. The difference in power no longer mattered to her, she wanted this bitch to respect her.

Giving one more attempt at attacking him she'd appear below him and attempt to impale him by swinging her scythe into his gut but being kind enough to avoid his groin. She wasn't that cruel.

"Having fun!? This battle is so hot, wow, it's been so long since I could fight at full power"

Of course Ika hadn't realeased his shikai while Yomi was in a constant-shikai release which did give her an advantage for the moment, she was able to match him in his base-form but how much would she struggle if he chose to go higher with his strength.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum