Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Soooo Here's the Deal Ladies and Gents on Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:43 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
As you can no doubt tell, I've taken over as co-admin for the time being in the hopes of jump-starting this site. I think the endless lack of direction was getting to be a burden, and hope that despite not everyone agreeing with me on everything, some direction can and will be appreciated.

Anyways.. Things I plan to implement include..

Halloween Event! Ever wanted to fight Borderland-Esque Zombie Creatures with your Bleach character? Say no more!

Tournaments! Tier up prizes involved.

Lax grading- We don't have enough members or positions filled to be overly stingy at this point, so if you wanna aim for the ceiling? Now's the time.

A less rigid roleplay experience- Self Explanatory, this is Roleplay, not homework, have fun! Be in control! (Within Reason) and have a good time!

If you have anything you want to say, or recommend, or think needs to be put into the site or prioritized, any observations or ideas.. I won't promise they'll be implemented but I can promise you'll have my ear. So here it is folks.. Hope you enjoy.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: Soooo Here's the Deal Ladies and Gents on Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:10 am

YUKIRIN

Espada
Espada
Eyyy look at you, Jeff! x3 I wish you the best of luck in getting this place up and running again.

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#3 Re: Soooo Here's the Deal Ladies and Gents on Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:59 am

whatisthisshit

There were quite a few ideas being tossed around and plans in the works when you weren't here that showed promise among members, right before the site...went on break.

So...
Who are you and why are you and whatever plans you're devising being shown preference after the fact?

While I'm interested in the site I don't know how I feel about someone who wasn't here trying to rebuild things when they were declining over the course of months now popping up as co-admin like he/she has all the answers.

View user profile

#4 Re: Soooo Here's the Deal Ladies and Gents on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:22 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Well, Here's some history.

I've been here for like... 5 years off and on. I was an admin here for a year before I took a break.. Made my own site.. Fucked up.. Long story short I fell out of grace. Also, for all the discussion that was taking place we were losing active members. Something needs to encourage activity, so I figured a simplified RP system allowing for more freedom, just as it was back when I ran this place and it was active, would work out best.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.

#5 Re: Soooo Here's the Deal Ladies and Gents on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:10 am

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
yay the site is back,Woo hoo, I can finally finish Shana... I hope ♥

Beyond that, if you need anything I can do, just ask.

View user profile

#6 Re: Soooo Here's the Deal Ladies and Gents on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:49 pm

Good to hear... and finally something that sounds FUCKING AWESOME!!!

View user profile

#7 Re: Soooo Here's the Deal Ladies and Gents on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:09 am

Something does need to encourage activity. I guess what I was trying to get at is, what makes you (and your co-admin for that matter) think you have what it takes to make this place flourish? You did just admit you fell out of grace.

Again, I'm not sure if I can get on board given the way things turned out, especially after all of the planning myself and other members were doing.

I suppose none of it matters at this point though. I'll sit back and wait for your plan to be implemented. I may or may not stick around. Only time, and your success, will tell.

View user profile

#8 Re: Soooo Here's the Deal Ladies and Gents on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:23 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
@Cirujano Nadroj wrote:Something does need to encourage activity. I guess what I was trying to get at is, what makes you (and your co-admin for that matter) think you have what it takes to make this place flourish? You did just admit you fell out of grace.

Again, I'm not sure if I can get on board given the way things turned out, especially after all of the planning myself and other members were doing.

I suppose none of it matters at this point though. I'll sit back and wait for your plan to be implemented. I may or may not stick around. Only time, and your success, will tell.
Quote do post: 90185

Do me a favor and PM me. You may have a more active role than you thought.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum