Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#21 Re: Attention all Bleach Story RPG members! on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:15 am

Alright, So I decided I would stay and see if the site really was getting back, being one of the two head admins before the site went down the fact is unless Bleach Story can get a strong and dedicated staff team which can work together and get stuff done unlike the few last times where the moment the two of us had stuff to do irl the site died, no one posted, no one kept working on staff work. We left I damn list.

Either way, the site is going to remain dead unless people start doing work on it, whether this is actually role-playing or doing staff stuff. Now as the last time I was a staff member I was nothing but frustrated when it was only Erida and I doing work, I mean come on. Two teenagers in school were pulling the weight, what you need is not a site based around a few people as the pillars, you need foundations without a single person or small group. This is a community so everyone needs to be in it or the site may as well stay dead.

You all waste time here bickering over the things like whether it should be a dictatorship or democracy, who the fuck cares. Everything has it's ups and downs, the bigger aims should be improving its systems and everything. So then, whether it be a leader or a group of people in charge it doesn't matter to me, getting stuff done and improving the site should be the goal of you people.

That's really all I have to say on this matter, no suggestions or anything since I have already given more than enough of my time to try and help keep the sinking ship afloat now it's time for you lot to help.

View user profile

#22 Re: Attention all Bleach Story RPG members! on Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:07 am

You'd be better off giving carp lessons in flight. Everyone here wants things done for them, or things to be built catered to their ideas of perfection, which inherently disagrees with the ideas of most other people. It's a vicious cycle of a site too based on making everyone happy as opposed to just setting a system and saying fuck it stay or leave.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#23 Re: Attention all Bleach Story RPG members! on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:19 am

I want to see the site stay up, and actually get a chance to finish my char, and start rp'ing. As for the shape I want the site to take. I don't really have much opinion one way or the other. I will adapt to whatever we implement along the way.

View user profile

#24 Re: Attention all Bleach Story RPG members! on Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:21 am

^good attitude ^_^

#25 Re: Attention all Bleach Story RPG members! on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:27 pm

I am here and wish to continue to rp hehehehe

Click the Signature for my Roster

#26 Re: Attention all Bleach Story RPG members! on Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:01 pm

I am here and I'm sorry it took so long for me to get back. My stupid email sent my messages to the junk box. Anyway, I do want the site to stay so I may rp from time to time. No real suggestions except that I liked the way things where when I first joined the site so long ago. Seemed to me it worked. Maybe something like that.

View user profile

#27 Re: Attention all Bleach Story RPG members! on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:57 pm

Manda Marluz wrote:I am here and I'm sorry it took so long for me to get back. My stupid email sent my messages to the junk box. Anyway, I do want the site to stay so I may rp from time to time. No real suggestions except that I liked the way things where when I first joined the site so long ago. Seemed to me it worked. Maybe something like that.
Quote do post: 90188

We're going back to that ^_^

#28 Re: Attention all Bleach Story RPG members! on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:27 pm

This was my first form sight i want it to keep going and maybe make facebook page to keep us updated idk

View user profile

#29 Re: Attention all Bleach Story RPG members! on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:30 pm

Rha, PM me your app and I'll update the tier okay?

#30 Re: Attention all Bleach Story RPG members! on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Ika Mazi (Jeff) wrote:Rha, PM me your app and I'll update the tier okay?
Quote do post: 90192

Ok give me a sec

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum