Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Graven's Status

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:19 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
So, it came to my attention that I did not receive a tier up for the plot, even though what forced my inactivity was an insanely deep depression and was thus out of my control. I was wondering if I could get that tier up, as I felt screwed over by events in the plot and this fact. I was honestly wondering if I could also regain my status as an Admin , as well, as now that I am mostly out of the shell I have been in I will be on just about every day. The entire tier up system got so complicated that I have no idea how I'd be able to get the next rank without the plot bonus, but if that is not possible I understand. Thanks!

View user profile

on Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:35 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
I will raise the question of tier boost for you but you could most definitely come back as a staff member, right now we are thinking of making the site more lax and overall fun.

View user profile

on Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:32 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Awesome! Thanks Smile

View user profile

on Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:40 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Okay Graven. after having a conversation with Erida we decided to bring you back as a Moderator for now and let you prove you're active and the ability to handle staff duties. On the tier boost I am afraid that was a no, although you and I will have a more important matter do discuss regarding the events of what happened to Graven and the organisation.

View user profile
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum