Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:03 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Just to understand who is still here and interested in either helping out or rping can anyone who is willing to stick around post in this topic.

View user profile

#2 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:03 pm

Logging in everyday crew.

Going to be here until the end crew.

View user profile

#3 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:08 pm

I'm still here.

Couldn't log in much due to upcoming exams and stuff but I do check the site out everyday.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#4 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:19 am

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami
I have returned. I was going through major depression and computer issues, not to mention some issues on the site itself. However, I feel good coming home to this site.

View user profile

#5 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:03 am

I'm just slow char wise, and busy everywhere else. I always 'ave a look at the site though.

View user profile

#6 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:53 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Okay so about (or more) 24 hours has past since I posted this topic and only four people have replied in that time... That's really bad, so I guess I now ask the question what are we going to do about it?

View user profile

#7 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:28 pm

Erida Seika

Shinigami
Shinigami
I am busy with work and studying (whilst I am supposed to have a summer break), but I will have more time opening by the end of this week or the next. I am really sorry for not being able to get on lately, but I've been trying to check in every once in a while.

View user profile

#8 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:29 am

24 hours...unfortunately isn't a lot of time to gauge activity on this forum. In the past I've had to ask that RP partners post at least once every 24 hours. Other wise I would only get a reply like once a week in RPs :urharaftw:

View user profile

#9 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:34 am

YUKIRIN

Espada
Espada
I lurk every once in a while... the site's gone downhill and barely exists, and really has stagnated for years. :c

I suppose I could give a list of tips and things to help it, but no more than that. Not sure if that'd be welcome though. //shrugs

<33

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#10 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:04 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
I'm also still here. Just been busy with RL and work for now. Gotta love family. I do try to check in as often as possible however.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum