Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:03 pm

Just to understand who is still here and interested in either helping out or rping can anyone who is willing to stick around post in this topic.

View user profile

#2 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:03 pm

Logging in everyday crew.

Going to be here until the end crew.

View user profile

#3 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:08 pm

I'm still here.

Couldn't log in much due to upcoming exams and stuff but I do check the site out everyday.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#4 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:19 am

I have returned. I was going through major depression and computer issues, not to mention some issues on the site itself. However, I feel good coming home to this site.

View user profile

#5 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:03 am

I'm just slow char wise, and busy everywhere else. I always 'ave a look at the site though.

View user profile

#6 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:53 pm

Okay so about (or more) 24 hours has past since I posted this topic and only four people have replied in that time... That's really bad, so I guess I now ask the question what are we going to do about it?

View user profile

#7 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:28 pm

I am busy with work and studying (whilst I am supposed to have a summer break), but I will have more time opening by the end of this week or the next. I am really sorry for not being able to get on lately, but I've been trying to check in every once in a while.

View user profile

#8 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:29 am

24 hours...unfortunately isn't a lot of time to gauge activity on this forum. In the past I've had to ask that RP partners post at least once every 24 hours. Other wise I would only get a reply like once a week in RPs :urharaftw:

View user profile

#9 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:34 am

I lurk every once in a while... the site's gone downhill and barely exists, and really has stagnated for years. :c

I suppose I could give a list of tips and things to help it, but no more than that. Not sure if that'd be welcome though. //shrugs

<33

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#10 Re: WHO'S STILL AROUND? on Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:04 am

I'm also still here. Just been busy with RL and work for now. Gotta love family. I do try to check in as often as possible however.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum