Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You or Me? (P)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:37 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
It was a warm night within the walls on the Seireitei. The moon shown in the sky with nothing but the light reflecting from it to illuminate the large area it hung over. Not a sound could be heard and most lights would be put out so the souls of this world could find their rest. Everything seemed so peaceful within the quarters of Squad Three and not a single leaf stirred in the outside area around, until but a single shinigami exited the door to her room. It had been quite a night so far. A night filled with horrid nightmares and terrible thoughts to match. The Fourth Seat had seen better nights in her time alive but she had also seen worse, so she was thankful.

The brown eyed female would silently open her door and close it exactly the same. Her small adventure was going to take her somewhere but she wasn't quite sure where yet. The Shanghai was dressed in a simple white gown that seemed to look as if it were a casual dress, however she wore no shoes. Her bare feet would tread along the floors of the squad's quarters, until it lead her to an opening that looked out to the gardens. Brown eyes would tread along every single plant she could see from the opening, until her very being stopped as she began to notice the moonlight. The moonlight seemed to call her name so, with a hesitation, Mei would make her way further outside until she could see the moon within the sky. With a sigh and the use of shunpo, the shinigami would quickly but quietly make her way onto the roof of the squad quarters.

Although it may have seemed odd for someone to be upon one of the squad's roofs at such an hour, Mei found absolutely no problem in it, other than the great sadness it brought upon her. Brown eyes would slowly find their way to catch sight of he moon. For a while, everything was so calm and quiet. Mei sat still without saying a single word, until it became too much. "I wonder if you still remember sitting on the roof of our old home. I wonder if you remember all the wonderful stories we shared and the dreams we encouraged. I wonder if you remember telling me about the moon. Remember when you told me you wanted to become the greatest shinigami? You wouldn't settle for anything less... and I promised I would take on your dream with you... and when you couldn't I promised to do it on my own for us both.." Mei would babble on as she stared up into the sky until the tears began to fill her eyes. She would take a quick moment to look down and rub her eyes, "I think... I've already failed. I tried but I was never as good as you. This was supposed to be you not me. I was supposed to be the one to follow you...you should be here.. I'd do anything for you to be here.. I'd even trade places if that meant better for the squad.. better for your dream."

With tear filled eyes, the shinigami would lower her head and rub her eyes as she silently cried to herself.. or so she would have thought.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile
#2Guest 

on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:12 am

179#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
As she cried, Mei would feel the arms of her captain hug her gently from behind, completely unnoticed by her due to his mastery of the flash step and his training from his time in the stealth force, but most of all, he could feel her grief as he knew her story all too well.

...I would disagree; the fact is your here and, no matter what happens; you are her living legacy and, don't forget, you have a power beyond kido and your zanpakuto; your heart and will to care about others, even enemies is something that cannot be taught by others and is a power greater then fear, so have courage, my little Mei-chan, she would have been proud to see the girl you've grown to be," Luke said softly as he cuddle Mei before he would turn her around to look at him.

"Besides; I will always be here to protect you and the light you bring to a dark world," Luke said before he cuddled Mei close to him to comfort his little fourth seat.
technique log

N/A

on Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:36 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
It had been a moment she hadn't thought she would share with anyone else. She had thought herself alone and talking to no one, except her dead sister of course. However, there came a moment where the shinigami froze in her tracks. Her breathing seemed to stop for a total of two seconds as she wondered who could have possibly snuck up on her. Her eyes would become wide with a mix emotion of fear and surprise. She would watch as the arms slipped around her and held there. Brown eyes would slowly fall from their widened state until they were simply staring through a film of sadness.

When the voice began to emerge behind her, the pieces began to fall together. Luke was one of the few that could pull of the stunt he just had. He was one of the few that she had only imagined would find her in this particular place speaking the few words she had set on her heart. His words flowed in one ear and out the other, of course, not without being analyzed first. Tears would begin to build within the fourth seat's eyes but her one goal for the moment would be to hold them back. Mei didn't want to cry in front of her captain any more. She didn't want him to see her so weak and broken down every time her emotions got the best of her, yet he always seemed to be there. Every moment since she entered Squad Three, he was there to see it all. She knew what he new about her and she knew that she could trust him. Would he ever think she was weak, though?

His words would end but she would continue to be held close for just a little while more. Then, her body would turn, until she was looking straight at Luke. A blush would spread across her cheeks like wildfire at the thought of him seeing her in such a state. However, his next words would throw the small amount of extra weight she'd need until she lost it. The orange haired shinigami would close her eyes tight as the tears began to roll once more and she would once again be pulled towards Luke. There she would be held for who knows how long but it wasn't going to end there. Mei would have more to say.

"Don't you ever get embarrassed? Don't you ever have a moment where you just can't bring yourself to talk about your Fourth Seat? I'm not even strong enough to hold back my pain or protect myself. I was of no use to you in the fight. I was captured and humiliated. Do you ever wonder how I even made it here or why I'm in this position? Do you have any idea how horrible it feels to be so weak? To feel like you're just a place holder? All I've ever wanted was to be strong and be the greatest shinigami that I can be. I want to be better but I'm not. What if.. this is as great as I get?" The young Fourth Seat would speak throughout sobs and tears. She had wanted to speak these words for such a long while now but simply couldn't. This seemed to be her perfect opportunity.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile
#4Guest 

on Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:45 pm

356#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Luke simply sat there, cuddling his fourth seat, allowing her to release her sadness in his arms as he would gently run his fingers through her orange locks. He listened to her ask him if he was embarrassed of her and why he was able to talk to her after failing him in the arrancar civil war, the underline tones of being weak in her statements as she looked at him with big chocolate eyes, asking him if he knows what it means to be weak. He would simply pat her head.

"I do; when I first joined the squad, I was only a tenth seat, I wasn't even strong enough for the position you hold and a lot of the time; I was matched against opponents so much stronger then me, I could barely hold my own against them. But even after almost dying so many times, it forced me to become strong enough to stop them and to protect everyone so they didn't have to suffer like I did and so; over many years of learning and training, I reached this point as the position I always wanted; captain of squad three. As to if I'm ashamed of you or why I talk to you like this; the truth is that I am proud of you; you hold this position because you understand what despair means and the darkness that exists within us all, but like I said before; you have a great power to lift that darkness with a smile. If I am honest with you and myself; I am ashamed that I didn't come after you myself after I heard that you were still alive; no structure or arrancars would have stopped me from coming from you. But if you want, I can train you, help you become stronger; would you like that, Mei-chan?" Luke said calmly and with the wisdom of a captain with several hundred years worth of knowledge as he would gently stroke Mei's hair, allowing her to take in all the information he just gave out before she would give a response and he would listen in kind.
technique log

N/A

#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum