Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My character

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:46 am

I read through nearly everything before making this account. Seems like things are slowly being changed though. Are there any impending changes that will impact the way my character will have to be made or can I pretty much assume that I'm good to go?

View user profile

on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:03 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
For a shinigami, see the plot for the main course for what is happening over in Soul Society. Any errors regarding lore will be handled upon the review of your application.

View user profile

on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:53 am

I'd like to know as much as possible about the lore before I make my character. I've read what's available but their seems to be a good deal unsaid about the noble families. I want my character to be a member of a noble family that is very patriarchal. Am I to assume that the lore regarding noble families is the same as in Bleach? I ask because I see Koga Shihoin in the alternate universe.

View user profile

on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:04 am

Lol, I'm going to be editing this reply so I hope you didn't read what I had written previously. :urharaftw:

There is nothing on noble families currently. So for now you could totally be a member of the Shihoin family yourself (thought the Shihoin family isn't really patriarchal in my mind) or even make a new one. I would advise you against creating anything that makes your character or family pivotal in Soul Society's history though. At least until the staff only thread I accidentally tried to link you to is finalized and made public. :urharaftw:

View user profile

on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:03 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Just to inform you the only main four noble families that exist right now are the Kuchiki and the Shihoin clans, they don't deviate much from the originals in the canon universe but I suggest looking at NPCs such as Koga Shihoin and his twin sisters Sasami and Sakura for more details on family of the clan.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:11 am

Do I absolutely have to use the provided templates? There's also so much code to navigate.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:37 am

Yes you do. It helps us with the grading and makes it easy for us to tell what is what. Just do what you can. I know it's hard but I've done it.

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum