Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:33 pm

what me know f rhat you think of the cat and the bee as a paraing

View user profile

on Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:34 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Firstly Suì-Fēng would best be described as a hornet (AKA Wasp) if you were aiming along those lines. Secondly I don't like the pairing of Suì-Fēng and Yoruichi. They have an excellent master-student relationship but to be honest I don't see them as a couple or people you could ship romantically. If you were talking about the relationship between them in the depicted canon then I like where it is and don't think they would work and despite my love of Kisuke I see the two of them as just two best friends, Yoruichi is that independent character who does what she wants and who she wants when she wants. I actually would rather not see her romantically set up with another character due to the way I see her now as the woman who goes around and has a lot of one night stands, she doesn't come off as someone into romance.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:56 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Izuna Kimura wrote:Firstly Suì-Fēng would best be described as a hornet (AKA Wasp) if you were aiming along those lines. Secondly I don't like the pairing of Suì-Fēng and Yoruichi. They have an excellent master-student relationship but to be honest I don't see them as a couple or people you could ship romantically. If you were talking about the relationship between them in the depicted canon then I like where it is and don't think they would work and despite my love of Kisuke I see the two of them as just two best friends, Yoruichi is that independent character who does what she wants and who she wants when she wants. I actually would rather not see her romantically set up with another character due to the way I see her now as the woman who goes around and has a lot of one night stands, she doesn't come off as someone into romance.

To me, it's a bee (Idk actually know because bees are the fat ones and hornets are kinda the sneaky flying ninja insects so idk don't ask further questions I don't have answers) and Soifon, fuck that false shit diacritics chinese blasphemy, her name is another grave mistake made by Kubo, who should have given her a japanese name or at least done some research on chinese names :C <--- emphasis on the sad face

So back to the actual point, I totally love Yoruichi and Soifon as a pair, because they have plot and would be perfect (asdf how can you not see this Izuna), but I am not sure if that would work out in canon. I mean thinking them as a pair is not that crack, but there's two big things that separate them forever, how sad is that? A) Yoruichi abandoned Soifon, and you seriously don't do that to your epic lesbian love, like you just don't. Honestly only reason for her desertion with Kisuke is that Yoruichi loves him (a fact) because otherwise she wouldn't have left Soifon behind and/or deserted Gotei 13. B) Soifon is kinda clingy, isn't she. And sheepish. And angsty. And I kinda want to smash her face, when she's having screen time without Yoruichi. Umm, excuse me but your character exists to be a sad sidekick whom Yoruichi screwed over and dumped so why are you having a Bankai and she is not, like what?

If we are speaking seriously, Yoruichi/Soifon showdown in Ryoka arc was one of my very few favorite moments in Bleach. I think they deserve a moment like that before this arc ends, maybe with Soifon coming to Yoruichi's aid (please?)

View user profile

on Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:18 pm

uou both made good points but i have to side with erida what lot of her personal issue come form the factthat she did get left behind the way she treats others is due to the fact that she is afraid of being left behind agin it scares her so she puts people at arms length even after she left soifon still loved her but also kinda hated her the fact is it fucked her up magorly also did you know in human years she is about maybe a second year high shcool student she is only inn her teens in human years she's a kid so ya scared for life

View user profile
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum