Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starting techniques/abilities

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri May 27, 2016 8:41 am

So I'm working on my vaizard application now, and how do I know what techniques are "auto known" things like certain Kidou/Cero for my hollow side etc. If I can get a link or just some straight answers that would be awesome!

View user profile

on Fri May 27, 2016 5:04 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
The templates used to have a list of auto-known skills, but they don't anymore. Instead, these skills will be up in the species profiles, that we are currently setting up.

For shinigami, the list includes:

- Shunpo
- Basic Reiatsu Detection
- Kidou

Visored do not get any hollow techniques for free. If you like your Visored to be able to cast a cero, you will have to include it as a technique.

View user profile

on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:20 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Erida Seika wrote:The templates used to have a list of auto-known skills, but they don't anymore. Instead, these skills will be up in the species profiles, that we are currently setting up.

For shinigami, the list includes:

- Shunpo
- Basic Reiatsu Detection
- Kidou

Visored do not get any hollow techniques for free. If you like your Visored to be able to cast a cero, you will have to include it as a technique.

Quote do post: 89777

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:22 am

Vizard
Vizard
I basically would like to leave everything in terms of Kidou as implied, Shunpo, Cicada, a lack of anything of this nature as a Shinigami would be considered a weakness, and as such would be included there. No need to state that you know Shunpo, it should be assumed until stated otherwise.

As for masks.. I'd prefer anything they grant you be stated.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum