Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Coins Add-On! on Sat May 21, 2016 3:03 am

Just letting everyone know, that BS Cash system, which really had no benefits, has been rebooted as the Coins system. You can see on your profile and any posts you make the amount of coins your account has now! In addition, I have set the system so, that you get one coin for each RP post you make in the IC boards.

What does this mean? It means, that staff will no longer have to keep track of everyone's coin balances. When you've read this, you might realize, that the shop thread no longer has member balances listed - instead, they are transferred straight to your accounts balance. You still need to claim your coins in the shop, because only staff members can add additional coins to your balance. It also means, that you get a little extra cash with every post you make. At first, it might not seem much, but you might notice how much cash you're getting by being active, and which then leads to other benefits, like being able to purchase goods from the site shop.

Have fun with this new add-on!

View user profile

#2 Re: Coins Add-On! on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:16 pm

nice

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum