Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

She lives! (P)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu May 19, 2016 2:10 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
The last thing Mei remembered was exiting a garganta that the young blue haired arrancar had opened for her. Brown eyes had begun to shed tears as she finally saw the light and beauty of the Soul Society, however she would soon find herself passing out, with her zanpakuto in hand, from the beating she had recieved from Escasez. During her time unconscious, Mei would be quickly rushed into Squad 4 for healing and recovery. When Mei finally awoke, she would find herself sitting straight up in a panick before a young girl would quickly begin to call her down.

"Hey. Hey. Don't worry. You're safe now. You're in Squad 4 for treatment, although you seem to be healed up just fine now. We'll have you on your way after we do a few more test, ok?" Brown eyes would stare at the young beauty and then look around the room. Upon her memory slowly returning to her, Mei would have her first question in mind, "Where is she? My zanpakuto that is." The young girl would smile as she checked Mei's vitals and her reaction time, noticing that it was just a tad delayed still but wouldn't cause much of a problem at all. As soon as she was finished, the young shinigami would point at the wall behind Mei and leaning against it was the very thing Mei had created. Her eyes would water and she would smile a wide smile. "Now, Mei, we've taken the liberty to gather a shihakusho for you, so you can get out of the robes we put on you," the young girl would grab the shihakusho, also hanging behind Mei, and her zanpakuto before handing them to her and speaking again, "Once you're changed, you may leave. We've contacted one of your squad members, so I'm sure they'll be waiting for your return. They seemed very excited to know you were safe." With this, Mei would quickly get up full of excitement but also nervousness, "Thank You ever so kindly."

Soon enough, Mei was walking out of Squad 4 with her zanpakuto hanging from her sash and a look of confusion. What would happen when she returned? Would Luke be upset with her for failing as his Fourth Seat? Would the Squad be upset for her abandonment? The girl did say they seemed excited but she couldn't help be disappointed with herself. Mei would continue walking towards the Squad 3 barracks gaining the confidence to face every squad member. She would regain her thoughts and form a speech to give Luke. It had been two whole days since the war ended, hopefully he would be even just a little excited to see her.

View user profile

on Thu May 19, 2016 4:11 am

522#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Luke was sat in his captain's office; the office that he tirelessly worked for to give his squad something better; a captain who could be there for them instead of the empty shell they had been given from the former captain. But yet, even with him there, nothing had changed; he had lead so many to their deaths and for what? For Peace? Luke knew the real answer to that question and he was ashamed of it: Revenge.

He knew it was petty reason to help the espada win, but he regretted it so much because of all the deaths that had occurred during the war that he couldn't prevent. And most of all, he regretted not being able to save Mei, his poor fourth seat; her death was the worst of all. She was so young for a shinigami and all he wanted was to see her smile again, to know that she was ok. The reports he had been given from survivers from the war marked Mei Tsuki as MIA, not dead, but he feared the worst.

"Oh Mei-chan...I'm so sorry, I should have stopped this before it got this far..." Luke said, his chest hurt and he then started to cry, tears running down his cheeks as he cried in loss for his Fourth seat and all his fallen squad members who died under his command.

It was during this that the squad member who had received the news of Mei's recovery came to the door with a smile on his face until he saw the state his captain was in.

"Captain, what's wrong?" He asked, coming over to Luke and laid a hand on his shoulder, Luke didn't even react to the touch.

"It's all my fault, Mei and the others, they are all dead because of me, I don't know why the head captain hasn't come for me yet, I'm a failure..." Luke said, looking at his subordinate with tears coming down his face.

"But Captain, I've been given news that they found Mei and she is recovering at squad four, she isn't dead," He told Luke and Luke's eyes widened before he went into a flash step so fast, to the squad member, he would appear to simply vanish, he was that fast as Luke was eager to see Mei again, to see his adorable little Mei-chan alive and well. But, on the way to squad four, Luke would end up running into Mei as he was going too fast to see who he ran into and ended up falling on his ass.

"I'm so sorry, I..." Luke would start to say before he would see who he knocked over and tears came to his eyes.

"Mei-chan, its you! its really you! I'm so glad your ok! I thought you were dead!" Luke said between sobs before he would come over and hug Mei tightly, his body trembling as he was so glad to see Mei alive that he simply couldn't say the words, but he knew that he wouldn't need to say anything to show that he was glad she was safe and alive.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Thu May 19, 2016 7:11 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Her walking pace wasn't very fast for Mei had been planning every moment of her return and wouldn't speed up one bit until she had finished. The small shinigami's eyes would not lift from the ground she walked upon mot even for one single second, which meant Mei would not see that she was about to be ran straight into. Even if she had been looking up, Mei probably wouldn't have been able to see something coming straight for her anyway at the speed it was traveling. So when something crashed right into her poor, small body, Mei would have no time to react but be knock backwards onto her rear.

"Ouch.." Mei would speak softly as she brought her hand up to her hurting head. Soon after, Brown eyes would widen as she heard Luke's voice and when she looked at him, her heart seemed to stop. Was he about to cry? Luke would begin to blurt out how glad he was that she was alive and well. Mei couldn't blame him for thinking she's as dead, considering everything that she had been through with the whole collar thing. Without another moment's hesitation, Luke would bring Mei into a tight hug. The young shinigami would feel the shaking of Luke's body as he cried what Mei now assumed were tears of joy. With every passing second, Mei's heart would break a little more but also fill with relief. Tears would well up in her eyes as she tried to keep back sobs.

"I-I-I'm so sorry..." At this point, tears would begin to stream Mei's face. She couldn't hold back not even for a second. This was all her fault and she had to own up to that, "I-It's all my fault! I-I disgraced myself and the Fourth Seat title. I'm... such a disappointment. I-I even hurt you! I made you worry and believe I was dead.. I wasn't strong enough... I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. Why aren't you mad? You should be." Chocolate eyes would close tight as the tears continued to roll.

View user profile

on Sat May 21, 2016 3:45 am

242#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Luke didn't respond to Mei as she spoke, only continuing to hug her tightly for a while they hugged and cried together. Eventually, Luke would wipe his eyes from tears to look at her.

"No, Mei-chan; you are not to blame, you did what you could. If anyone should apologize, its me; I lead so many people to their deaths and I lost control, I couldn't protect anyone, if only I had taken care of Dante sooner, then maybe some of those deaths could have been avoided. When you were marked as MIA, I feared the worse and I had lost all hope, but...when my squad informed me that you had been brought to squad four for recovery, I was overjoyed to hear that you were alive and I rushed over here so fast, I knocked into you because I wanted to confirm with my eyes what my heart wanted to believe. Besides, why would I be mad at you; I'm just glad my Mei-chan is alive and safe and that's all that matters to me, now come on, let's get back to the barracks," Luke said with tears of joy still running down his cheeks, trying to give her a smile before he would lift Mei into his arms with ease and, within a few moments, he would flash step them back to the barracks and bringing Mei to her quarters before he would lay her down on her bed.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Sat May 21, 2016 4:28 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would stay in Luke's embrace as tears continued down her eyes. She wondered and wondered ehat he would say, what he would do, how he would react to her speech. She wanted him to be infuriated with her. She wanted him to agree with her that she didn't deserve to be his Fourth Seat. However, those words would never be spoken. Instead, Mei would hear words that would cause her to stop in her tracks, as if she had just been frozen in time.

Luke spoke about how he was the one to blame and not herself. He spoke about how worried he was that she had gone missing and that he was worried that she had died. He spoke about how overjoyed he was to hear she had returned from the other world and that she was safe. Mei couldn't believe what she was hearing and the more she heard the more Her eyes would water. The more that she soaked in the more the tears began to stream her face. Mei didn't believe anyone would miss her. She didn't believe anyone would be excited to see her alive. She didn't believe there would be anyone left to care about her, especially not Luke. She was wrong. How could she have been so wrong? How could she have been so blind? Mei would rub her eyes, as the tears continued.

Soon enough, Luke would pick Mei up off the ground, which would make her feel a bit nervous after everything she had been through. However, she trusted Luke and she knew that, so she would try her best to reacquaint herself with the comfort he normally gave her. The woman would still wipe her chocolate eyes even when she was taken to her room. Mei would blink, as she was layed down on her bed. "I've already recovered. I don't need to be laying in bed. I need to be out and fixing the mistakes I've made. I need to be out with the squad.. I need... to..fix it.." As Mei lay on her bed, she would begin to cry again with her hands covering her face. "I'm so sorry, Luke. I'm so sorry."

View user profile
#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum