Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Third Trial [PRIVATE]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Tue 17 May - 6:23

2nd Division
2nd Division
IZUNA KIMURA
[color=#ff0066]Izuna smiled as the girl growled at her, she let out a small giggle before she walked back up and hugged her. "Oh Mei, I am just teasing, I guess everyone can't be like me in regards to the world although this nudity thing with you being embarrassed your going to have to fix that problem if we're going to live together temporarily" she said and would walk out the door, leaving the Fourth Seat confused on that last sentence but would wait outside for her. Upon waiting for her Izuna would begin to lead the way with a purposeful stroll to her body which allowed her to walk next to Mei although not invade her personal space.

"So Mei, what do you want to tell me? Any secrets you have? or anything new happening?" she asked the Fourth Seat as they walked, she slipped her arm around the girls shoulders and would purposefully sit down in a small area of the barracks, she had agreed to leave the Fourth Seat with Luke when she was done with her little psychology examination, although she had purposely left Mei confused and wondered if she could figure it out.

- hover

NOTES GO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tier#2-3 - Vice-Captain of Squad Three
Application#Link
Word#0592
Character#3254

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Tue 17 May - 15:40

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
The young shinigami would blink and look away from Izuna, as she was hugged once more. This woman definitely reminded her of her big sister there was no doubt about it. It was seen in the way she walked, the way she talked, the way she joked, and the way she mysterious threw things within her speech that made one have to think. For example, when Izuna spoke about the two being roommates and simply left Mei standing alone in her room, Although the Fourth Seat didn't immediately notice. "Live together. Are you staying with m- Hey! Wait!" Mei would quickly bound out the door only to see Izuna hadn't wandered away and would slam her door closed.

Izuna would begin walking so, of course, the Fourth Seat would quickly follow. Her hair would be laying flat but straight, since she didn't have time to braid her hair into its normal style. Izuna would slip her arm around Mei's shoulder, although she wouldn't notice considering her mind was a confused mess. Eventually, the two would sit down while Mei was still thinking about all of the events that had just occured recently. After a moment, Izuna would begin to question whether Mei wanted to tell her anything, however she didn't really plan on telling anyone anything. Mei wasn't the kind of person to openly speak about things that have happened to her or are happening with her at present. The girl simply kept to herself anything good and/or bad, unless something specific was being questioned. Also if something required immediate attention, Mei wouldn't waste one moment trying to tell someone that could turn towards whatever the topic was. Besides, at the moment, the young shinigami had too many questions on her mind. So with a simple shrug, Mei would answer with, "Not really. What did you mean by live together though? I doubt you'd be staying with me, since you're a Vice-Captain. Then again, I'm only a Fourth Seat. What could I be doing in a Vice-Captain's roo.. As Mei babbled on, her voice would trail off when a thought would come to mind, 'Could I be moving up? No. It has to be something else. What else could it be?'

View user profile

on Tue 17 May - 17:53

2nd Division
2nd Division
IZUNA KIMURA
Izuna sat down in the small area she had brought them to. It was small and near the courtyard but it provided privacy to the two girls, she looked at Mei with a playful grin at the girls confusion. She watched as Mei babbled on in confusion, with question after question although after each question came a question that was closer to the reason. She finally figured it out as she trailed off with her thoughts although Izuna gave nothing away. She loved the way Mei was trying to find the answer yet her thoughts told Izuna she couldn't believe it.

"Yes Mei, you're being tested for the position of Vice-Captain. Don't worry there is nothing else or other reason that you would be summoned to me. Although I am sure I would have sought you out eventually. So Mei, could you be a Vice-Captain?" she asked although didn't seem to take it seriously as she seemed ready to take a nap. She let the words sink in and allowed Mei to gather herself with all these new questions and excuses to why she couldn't be a vice-captain she was terrible for doubting her own abilities Izuna noted.

- hover

NOTES GO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Application#Link
Word#0592
Character#3254

©2014 caliburn

[/color]

View user profile

on Tue 17 May - 18:24

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Chocolate eyes would light up, as Izuna confirmed that Mei was taking her Vice-Captain's test. It was finally time and she was finally getting closer to her goals that she had promised Asami. Who better to give her the test than someone who reminded her of the very girl who even gave her a life to live? Just as Mei's excitement began to peak, it would crash back down through the Earth as she remembered what a disappointment she had been. Was she really ready for Vice-Captain? Could she do it?

"I don't know... I failed as Fourth Seat. I was supposed to be able to fight for myself and protect myself... but I couldn't. I was captured in the war because of a careless mistake and miscalculation. I'm not sure that anyone could take me seriously after that but I could try.. maybe.. Do you know how much this means to me? I've always wanted, more than anything, to become someone. I've always wanted to protect others and show them a path they could follow too. I love this squad more than my own being... but... did I mess up too bad this time? It's a mistake I need to rebuild myself from. It's a mistake I need to learn from. I just hope the squad can see how much I wish to repay them for my actions because of this, they fought without me. I should have been there, ya know?" With Mei's torn and twisted feelings came the ramblings that she wished ever so much to release but she hadn't realized until just this moment. The young shinigami just hoped that something helpful would come of this conversation.

View user profile

on Tue 17 May - 18:57

2nd Division
2nd Division
IZUNA KIMURA
Izuna saw the way Mei was disappointed in herself, the way she was first so excited and then suddenly declined the questioning her abilities and what she could do. Izuna quickly got up and moved to her and then brought the younger girl into a hug once more although this time Mei would find her head resting on her chest. She held Mei like that for a while, aiming to calm her and make her feel better and so she didn't say anything for quite some time. Mei would hear the sound of the Vice-Captain's heartbeat and feel every time she inhaled and exhaled. She held her gently although didn't let the woman escape her embrace.

She finally spoke after the long embrace, "It's okay Mei, you'll do fine. If you continue to doubt yourself then you will only hold yourself back and that will get you nowhere. It's only after you shed this doubt and weed it out that you can go forward. Understand? I will help you remove that seed of doubt from your mind" she said while still embracing her. She then sat down with Mei and laid down with the smaller girl on top of her. She knew that it would soon be time for her to take her to Luke although wanted to reassure the girl and make sure that she was ready.

- hover

NOTES GO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Application#Link
Word#0592
Character#3254

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Tue 17 May - 20:02

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would be staring at the very ground she was sitting upon when Izuna decided to hug the girl. Mei's head would be directly in the middle of the black haired woman's chest but Mei wouldn't be embarrassed nor would be pull away. Instead, Mei would remember one of the most embarrassing and hurtful times of her childhood.

[Flashback]
"I didn't mean to hurt him I promise. It was an accident. I tried to warn him I did. Honest.." a small chocolate eyed girl would be crying in the corner of her bedroom surrounded by cloth, pillows, and blankets of sorts. "We know you didn't mean it Mei. Really, it's ok. Hiso's not mad at you. He knows it was an accident," a young but more mature voice would speak to Mei calmly. "B-But I hurt him. I made him bleed. He was crying, Asami. He was crying. What if I hurt someone else? I can't leave. I have to stay right here forever," through sniffles and tears the small girl would continue to throw herself deeper into a pit of saddness. "Mei Tsaki. You know where that last name comes from? It comes from my family. It comes from a family of warriors. We don't give up and we don't hide. Do you understand me? We must never ever disgrace our last name. You need to own up to your mistakes and move on Mei. You need to learn and grow," as the young girl spoke in a soft but firm tone, she would begin to remove cloth and pillows. As she ended her speech, the young girl would make it to the bottom of the fort, where Mei was hiding. "There's that beautiful face but what's this?" Asami would lean down and begin to wipe away Mei's tears, "These must be the markings of a true warrior!" "But they're tears, Asami." "That's ok. It shows that you still have a caring heart. Every warrior needs one. Now, Mei, listen to me. It's ok to cry when you need to. Don't hold it in but.. you always have to come back. You always have to get up and shake it off afterwards. Don't let the tears eat you up, ok? Learn from your mistakes and move on." With the last bit of her speech, Asami would pull the now bawling child into a hug. Mei's head would lay on her chest as she listened to Asami's beating heart and calm breathing.
[End]

Mei would think about that one moment and she would listen to Izuna's heartbeat, as her head lay upon the Vice-Captain's chest. Upon hearing Izuna's beating heart and the words the woman spoke, Mei would begin to breakdown and slowly begin to cry. "Did you know that after a warrior cries they're supposed to stand strong and keep growing? Somewhere, I lost my way. I want to be a warrior again." Through tears and sniffles, Mei would lay atop the Vice-Captain snuggling up close to her. This would be where she started again. This would be where she let out all of her disappointment, pain, and sorrow. This would be where Mei began to grow. She would try her very best from here on out and she would succeed no matter what. After a while, the tears would begin to dry up and she would look to Izuna, "I think I would really like that help. Being strong is hard.."

View user profile

on Tue 17 May - 20:53

2nd Division
2nd Division
IZUNA KIMURA
Izuna lay there with the girl on her chest, she was quiet for a moment before she began to break down and cry into the Vice-Captain's chest. She stayed there for a while as she let Mei cry into her chest, she finally looked up at Izuna and asked her a question about being a warrior, and what they should do when they cry. Izuna nodded at the weeping girl, "I didn't know that although now I do. You can be anything you want if you're willing to work for it. So Mei if you try and try you will achieve anything, one day you might even be a captain." she said to her while letting her cuddle up closer to her. She held the young woman as she remained silent, obviously in thought and Izuna didn't invade her thoughts.

Soon she realised Mei had stopped crying and said she wanted her help. Izuna smiled down at her although couldn't get up so she didn't try to. Instead she moved her hand to Mei's face and began to wipe away the girl's dried tears. "Everyone cries Mei, and it is good to cry. It means you have empathy and feel something. When you don't have emotions then you lose your humanity and a warrior needs to have this humility" she told Mei after wiping her dried tears away. "Have confidence in yourself Mei and never back down in what you think is right." she continued, the way to remove doubt was self-confidence and she intended to tell her this and help her. "Do you understand?" she asked her.

- hover

NOTES GO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Application#Link
Word#0592
Character#3254

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Tue 17 May - 21:14

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would smile as she thought about Izuna giving her the thought of becoming captain. 'Just like.. Asami,' the Choclate eyed shinigami would think, 'always shooting for the best.' Izuna would further explain to Mei the purpose of crying and what crying meant for a warrior. The shinigami never liked to cry but maybe it wasn't so bad after all. As Mei listened to Izuna, she would tell the Fourth Seat to have confidence. She would let the young shinigami know that she could do anything, be anything, achieve anything she wanted to. It had been so long since someone had lifted Mei up that she had forgotten what it was like to feel confident in herself. The young shinigami would sit up slowly and smile a bright, radiant smile. "I understand. I will become a Captain one day. I will. I will show everyone I'm not weak. I'm going to be one of the best! I'm not giving up now!" The young shinigami would stand up and stare straight into the sky, as if she were talking to someone or something up there. It had been such a long time, since Mei felt this confidence. Asami was definitely watching over her in the form of Mei's Vice-Captain. She just had to be.

View user profile

on Tue 17 May - 21:29

2nd Division
2nd Division
IZUNA KIMURA
Izuna followed the motion as Mei sat up, she did to. She told Izuna, no she told everyone and anyone who was within earshot her desire to get better. To succeed and to achieve, she smiled at her as she stood up and stared at the sky. She seemed so confident to Izuna, and she began to think about her test with Luke. She stood up and would put her arm over Mei's shoulder and would walk with her underneath her arm as she began to lead her towards Luke's office, when they arrived just outside the door Izuna looked at her and released her. "Luke will test you from here on out but remember what I told you, try hard and you'll succeed Mei. I believe you can do it so if there is nothing else then the next time you walk out that door you'll have a badge." she said and would give Mei a quick hug before letting her go into the room. She would stand beside it and wait to see if Mei needed anything else although it just occurred to her that they were an hour late. Izuna had taken that quick detour to strength Mei's resolve.

- hover

NOTES GO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Application#Link
Word#0592
Character#3254

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Tue 17 May - 21:38

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Soon enough the two women were making their way down the hall together, however Mei had a bad feeling they were heading to.. Yep, Luke's Office. Mei would sigh as the duo reached the door to his office, "Aww man.. oh well." A slight blush would creep its way across Mei's face as they stood outside Luke's Office. If there was one way to gain confidence, this was it. Simply facing Luke would give Mei the slightest bit more confidence. Mei would listen to Izuna speak to her about possibly being a Vice-Captain when she exited Luke's Office. So, Mei would make it her mission to succeed and succeed only no matter what. After Izuna gave Mei a quick hug, the Fourth Seat would wander her way into the Captain's Office with a slight blush still thrown across her features.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum