Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Third Trial [PRIVATE]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Sun May 15, 2016 8:17 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
IZUNA KIMURA
Izuna woke up to the sound of the morning, birds, other people and the general sounds of a regular morning for the Soul Society. She got out of bed and quickly grabbed a nearby attire, foregoing the lieutenant's badge she quickly brushed her hair to get it a bit straightened and neat before heading to go outside, she was walking down the corridor when she noticed the door that belonged to the Fourth Seat of Squad Three, Mei Tsaki. She had been on the list of three potential candidates for the position of Vice-Captain after Izuna left, she had only read things about Mei in reports and the like.

She decided that she best meet the person she had considered for the position of Vice-Captain, she walked over to the door and would consider knocking before deciding on a different approach, using her telekinesis Izuna would be able to unlock the door with it and slipped into Mei's quarters silently, considering the early time she would check if Mei was asleep, if so she would be violently woken up with the sudden force of a Vice-Captain's body landing next to her on her bed. "WAKE UP MEI!" she said loudly which would confuse and disorientate the girl. although Mei would find the slightly taller woman above her with a wide smile on her face, uncaring the amount of adrenaline in her veins and the fear she would feel. She was above her on all fours if she hadn't jumped out of bed from the surprise, Izuna would still have a smile, "Time for your test Mei" she said leaving the statement open to interpretation.

- hover

NOTES GO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tier#2-3 - Vice-Captain of Squad Three
Application#Link
Word#0592
Character#3254

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Mon May 16, 2016 5:56 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would be laying in her bed sleeping, considering it was the earliest hours of the morning and nobody would be awake except those of the utmost importance. Then again, there were always those few that simply liked to be up at an earlier hour than most, which Mei never understood. Mei, although very hard-working, never woke up before the time was absolutely necessary because that's just how she was. The last time someone had woken her up she didn't take it so well and somebody ended up with a broken nose. Then again, that was such a long time ago, in the academy to be exact, and they had been trying to steal her zanpakuto, since she was one of the few that actually had one. Many of the others resented her for being so skilled using a sword, so Mei always had to keep her guard up around the other students.

As the adorable shinigami slept in her bed, the door to her room would unlock with a small click, which Mei definitely wouldn't hear. Then, the door would quietly open and a figure would find its way creeping into her room before jumping onto her bed. Mei would definitely notice someone screaming at her to wake up so in a panick, the Fourth Seat would roll over and fall right off of her bed. The girl would land belly down onto the floor but quickly roll over with messy hair screaming, "What's going on?!" She would flail around and soon stop as she heard laughing, however Mei was not amused. "Who do you think yo-" Mei would begin to ask the laughing person, as she moved her hair out of her eyes, until she saw who it was. "Oh! Vice-Captain, Izuna! I am so sorry!" Mei would loudly shout her apology before she would hear a statement escape the woman's mouth. "Err.. wait.. a test? What test?" Although Mei had never met this woman before, She seemed to already like her and didn't even seem to be phased by her intrusion.

View user profile

on Mon May 16, 2016 6:24 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
IZUNA KIMURA
Izuna was pushed off the bed when Mei quickly rolled over and took Izuna with her although she fell a little further but didn't get up when she started rolling on the floor laughing. "What's going on?!" she screamed although Izuna was laughing to much to try and respond, she clicked on to the fact that Izuna was messing with her. "Who do you think yo-" she suddenly stopped as she realised it was Izuna, her Vice-Captain. "Oh Mei. That was so funny. No wonder everyone speaks about how cute you are... whoops did I say that out loud?" she said before she walked over and began moving her hair around to make it neater, "Best make sure this doesn't block your vision next time. she said with humour to it as Mei aplogised to her, she didn't really care and Izuna would go to her closet and begin picking out an outfit for her.

"Err.. wait.. a test? What test?" she asked as Izuna picked out clothes, including her underwear and the like. Eventually she would hand Mei the outfit, it was a simple shihakusho with everything she'd need. "Get changed, I'll discuss it on the way." she said and handed Mei the articles of clothing although she sat down on the bed and waited for her to get changed, oblivious to the fact she might want some privacy.

- hover

NOTES GO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Application#Link
Word#0592
Character#3254

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Mon May 16, 2016 6:57 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would blush as Izuna began to speak about how everyone conversed about the young shinigami's cuteness. Well, at least she still had that one thing going for her. She wasn't much of a fighter, wasn't much of a hard hearted person, but she was cute. Mei would sigh before she would feel Izuna messing with her hair, which would make the Fourth Seat look up, as she apologized. For a moment, her brown eyes would stop moving only to see a picture of her older "sister" pop into her head before she would look away. Then, Izuna would move to her closet causing Mei to tilt her head a bit.

Mei didn't mind that the woman was going through her closet, until she began to go through Mei's underwear most of which were cutesy. The young shinigami would blush a very dark shade of red as she took the outfit from Izuna. 'What is wrong with her?' Mei would ask herself this question continuously in her mind, especially when the woman simply sat on her bed waiting for Mei to change. The Fourth Seat would soon realize that Izuna wasn't going to move, "Can you... turn around or something?" The young shinigami would say blushing, as she realized Izuna had never closed her door although there wasn't anyone around at the moment. With a swiftness, Mei would slam her door shut feeling sorry for the any poor soul that was attempting to sleep around them.

View user profile

on Mon May 16, 2016 9:18 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
IZUNA KIMURA
The womanly vice-captain noticed Mei's bright blush when she handed over the items of clothing, she sat down although telepathically she decided to see how she was handling all this, it was easy since Mei wasn't aware of Izuna's ability to read people's minds.  'What is wrong with her?' She sighed at that although to Mei it would appear as though nothing in particular made her sigh. Izuna was a deviant. She disregarded social norms due to the fact they made no sense to her. She watched Mei while waiting for her to get changed, although something appeared to be wrong. "Can you... turn around or something?"

She let out a sigh from that comment, Izuna's deviancy made her uncaring and saw the whole embarrassment to nudity stupid and pointless, it made people self-concious for no reason. "Really Mei? Why are you so embarrassed about what you look like, you do know that I and a variety of other members of this squad has seen you without clothes right? This is Squad Three, so you best learn to get over it quickly" she said with a smile as though it were nothing, she did not have any signs of embarrassment at what she just said. "But since I am quite happy this morning I will do you a favour," she said turned away to look at the window to give Mei a little bit of privacy, "Two things by the way. Firstly there is nothing wrong with me, and secondly what's the tattoo on your stomach represent?" she asked, again with no shame in her tone.

- hover

NOTES GO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Application#Link
Word#0592
Character#3254

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Mon May 16, 2016 9:38 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Brown eyes would stare at Izuna as she seemed to be scolding Mei for the way she was thinking. Then, her bright red face would come with a bit of red hot anger. "What do you mean they've seen me without clothes?!" The young shinigami didn't know what the hell this woman was talking about. Mei would sigh and hang her head in defeat as the woman told her to get over it. Why was this happening? How could this woman be so open about everything?! The Fourth Seat would begin to quickly undress and dress, while Izuna still had the decency to stay turned toward the window.

Just as Mei was finally getting her shihakusho around her person, Izuna would speak again. For a few moments, her words would make Mei freeze, as her eyes wandered to her stomach. Sometimes Mei forgot about that little tattoo. She thought it would be a great idea but sometimes she felt a twinge of regret. After staring down at her tattoo for a while, Mei would quickly finish dressing all the way and sit next to Izuna. "How about.. First, How did you know I was thinking that? Second, Forgive me for I have been told I have no restraint for words or thoughts of any kind." Mei would sigh as she stared at the bed she was sitting upon, "Last, each part represents someone that was precious to me. So, the four parts represent four different loved ones."

View user profile

on Mon May 16, 2016 10:57 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
IZUNA KIMURA
Izuna sighed as Mei started shouting, the built up anger at her mention of other people seeing her naked."What do you mean they've seen me without clothes?!" Izuna sighed again as she continued, "Mei. This is Squad Three, we spy on everyone. Even each other. I tend to be quite good at that by the way, I am sure that you barely register or realise you're being watched sometimes." she said Although her tone told Mei that the topic was closed now, Izuna just liked to give people pointers on what to do and how to better themselves.

She waited patiently, turned around so she didn't break the promise although when she brought up the topic of the tattoo she noticed the quiet tone and assumed she had finished getting dressed due to the sound of her movements stopping. That was not the case and Izuna turned around to see the half-dressed girl staring at the tattoo although Izuna had broken the privacy that she had given Mei she didn't turn back around since the girl was almost dressed anyway or at least all her areas that would be considered private were covered. Izuna looked at the Fourth Seat when she began to talk, "How about.. First, How did you know I was thinking that? Second, Forgive me for I have been told I have no restraint for words or thoughts of any kind." The raven haired woman let out a playful smile before wrapping her arm around the smaller girl's shoulder and bringing her in to her ample chest for a hug. It was just "unfortunate" that she was so small, "Oh Mei, Call it a lucky guess. Also you're free to your own opinion about me, just know that if there's something wrong with me then in my perspective there is something wrong with you" she said and purposely dodged her question, it would be annoying although Izuna clearly had no interest in talking about what she could do. The whole purpose was Mei and what she could do.

"Last, each part represents someone that was precious to me. So, the four parts represent four different loved ones." she finished and Izuna nodded, she decided not to go into her back story although still held her in a weak hug which Mei could escape if she wanted, "Now. Are you ready to go? I want to get this over with so I can spend the rest of the day with a couple of cute boys, if you want I am sure one would be interested in you?" she said in a teasing tone although would then wait for her response.

- hover

NOTES GO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Application#Link
Word#0592
Character#3254

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Tue May 17, 2016 4:49 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would sigh with a small disappointed moan when Izuna pointed out that it was the squads job to spy on everyone, even if that meant Mei herself. She hadn't exactly thought about what she might be getting into when she found herself accepted into Squad Three. Of course, she knew the basics about what their job was, how they operated, and What kind of people the squad held. However, the more detailed ideas of what the answers could bring about never crossed the young shinigami's mind. It seemed that she still had much to learn, even if she was sitting at the Fourth Seat position.

The brown eyed shinigami hadn't cared much about Izuna turning around when she was just in her undergarments, however it never crossed her mind with the distraction of her tattoo. Mei seemed to just begin to relax a bit, until Izuna pulled her in close to her chest, which caused a bit of blush upon the small shinigami. This blush wouldn't fade, even as the girl began to speak of hat her tattoo represented, but Mei would still stay leaned into Izuna's hug. This woman reminded her of her big sister, in all honesty. She tried to push Mei out of her shell, she spoke out without any filter just as Mei had learned from Asami, she seemed to be playful and childish like her big sister, but most of all, she gave off a sort of happiness that Mei couldn't dare turn away from. Well, at least until Izuna spoke of meeting with boys and wanted the petite beauty to join her, after whatever test the woman had in mind. Mei would quickly jolt away from the black haired female and instantly begin to speak, "Yes, I am definitely ready to go but.. No no no. I don't really find an interest in liking other people. I mean... there may be some exceptions but.. wait no! No boy would like me! I'm sure of it! I'm better off just doing my job and focusing on the tasks at hand.." Mei's voice would eventually trail off and the girl would awkwardly smile at Izuna with a red tint apparent on her face. Some how, the orange haired girl could tell that Izuna would have something to say about her poor excuses.

View user profile

on Tue May 17, 2016 7:56 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
IZUNA KIMURA
"Yes, I am definitely ready to go but.. No no no. I don't really find an interest in liking other people. I mean... there may be some exceptions but.. wait no! No boy would like me! I'm sure of it! I'm better off just doing my job and focusing on the tasks at hand.." she sensed the girl was shy at the thought of meeting new people, in particular men from the way she acted. Izuna felt the girl quickly escape her grasp and sighed, before getting up coming over to the girl. "Why are you so embarrassed about meeting boys? Are you a lesbian? it's okay if you are, I know a few cute girls too which would love you?" she asked although walked towards the door and waited for her, "If you're ready to go we can chat along the way?" she asked and waited for Mei's response and reaction.

- hover

NOTES GO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Application#Link
Word#0592
Character#3254

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Tue May 17, 2016 8:55 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would turn her head to look at the floor as Izuna teased her about the fact that she was shy about speaking with boys. The young shinigami wouldn't think anything of her teasing and although the thought behind it was terrifying, Mei would forgive the black haired woman. Izuna didn't need to hear about why the Fourth Seat feared talking to boys. Mei wouldn't make anybody listen to such a pathetic sob story, unless the time really came when it majorly bothered her. Until then, Mei would simple look to Izuna and growl a bit, "No. I'm not lesbian! I like boys... I'm just not... ready." As her voice trailed off, Mei would quickly stand and walk towards the vice-captain. "I'm ready. Let's go."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum