Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Idea

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun May 08, 2016 10:02 am

So i don't know who id ask about these so ill just post it here. Me and my GF want to start role playing together here. And we have an idea, but I feel it should be ran by a mods first. The idea revolves around my character being a vizord. in the attempt to control his inner hollow he discovered a away separate the hollow side of him. After Separating it he fused the hollow fragment with an artificial soul and bound it in a Gigai.
These effectively returned jack to a normal Shinigami, and granted him the servitude of his new artificially created vizord.

Well the little story and expliantion is done, so basiclt will it be allowed that my GF play an afrticially created vizord. These ill give her no added advantages its just for fun and flavor. Its basicly Nemu as a vizord .

View user profile

on Sun May 08, 2016 11:53 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Firstly a vizard is a naturally occurring phenomenon which breaks the universal laws of the racial boundaries. It can be done artificially although you describe an artificial soul (Gikon) becoming a vizard. That's not how it works, an artificial soul would be considered equal to a plus which equals a general human, if a Gikon was fused with a hollow it would be a unique: Hollow/Gikon (Human). A vizard is a shinigami who becomes more like a hollow, the idea could work if your Girlfriend was an artificial shinigami due to it then equaling shinigami and hollow.

Understand of course she doesn't have to have a zanpakuto or even know kido although she should be considered a shinigami due to her reiatsu being of a shinigami's.

View user profile

on Sun May 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
The idea is entirely possible, although you will need to discuss it with the staff, due to complex mechanics of the 'hybrid transition', ie. how one can become a hollow hybrid in the first place.

I see one big IC problem with this. All kind of hollowfication research is outlawed in Soul Society, and hollow-shinigami hybrids are generally killed on spot, including Visored. If a visored is discovered within Gotei 13, they are more likely to be executed than exiled, as they are seen as abominations. If your girlfriend is okay with being a target of being hunted by shinigami / exiled from Soul Society, then this wouldn't be a real problem.

View user profile

on Sun May 08, 2016 10:50 pm

Thank I'll look into a few things about the whole hallow transition see if I can come up with a solid idea. As for her being hunted I will see if she had any idea, and post something here, already have an idea in mind.

View user profile

on Mon May 09, 2016 8:45 am

Alright I looked through the bleach wiki and talked to my GF as for my character become a hollow hybrid I'm think it was by a hallow similar to White ( if you don't know who White is http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/White). As for separating his hollow side creating a artificial vizord. I am thinking my character would use a process similar to Ōko Yushima where he created mod souls my character would do the same removing the hollowed from of him and fusing it with a artificial Shinigami soul, effectively creating a artificial visord. And Erida as for being hunted vizords are indistinguishable from ordinary Shinigami until they use there masks, so one should know she's a visord until she uses her mask. Hope that works and covers everything.

View user profile

on Mon May 09, 2016 9:31 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Okay, what Squad do you intend to join? Also if you want any information regarding the Mod Souls I am sure Erida and I can be of assistance with the mod soul information.

View user profile

on Mon May 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Gami Sheruto wrote:Alright I looked through the bleach wiki and talked to my GF as for my character become a hollow hybrid I'm think it was by a hallow similar to White ( if you don't know who White is http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/White). As for separating his hollow side creating a artificial vizord. I am thinking my character would use a process similar to Ōko Yushima where he created mod souls my character would do the same removing the hollowed from of him and fusing it with a artificial Shinigami soul, effectively creating a artificial visord. And Erida as for being hunted vizords are indistinguishable from ordinary Shinigami until they use there masks, so one should know she's a visord until she uses her mask. Hope that works and covers everything.

You are right on that they are indistinguishable. A regular visored will be hard to spot, unless they use their powers in public, which will release hollow reiatsu. However, as something like an artificial visored would require resources only available to Gotei 13, and that would pose as a problem, unless you come up with a great excuse for it. We will want to see the whole picture (an application), before we can really decide if the idea is acceptable or not.

View user profile

on Mon May 09, 2016 8:36 pm

Alright ill let my GF know since she's started a draft, As for squad my character is joining I believe we talked in chat, but for Erida and other staff ill go through what me and my GF have planned. My character Jack will be joining the 3rd division, for a time because of certain individuals. But Once GF app is approved Jack will transfer to the 12th. And that's were the qiustion of having resources only available to Gotei 13 comes in. Jack basicly transfers to the 12th to work soling on his research and experements Well also using the resources of the 12th division to creat the artificial visored aka Jack creates my GF character.

View user profile
#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum