Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Discord Server. on Fri May 06, 2016 6:26 am

Okay. I've used this for some time and have decided to trial a discord server. It is basically a way of chatting and keeping everything up to date. it features voice channels which allow you to talk through the use of a microphone and also text channels for writing. Below you will be able to sign up and join in.

Leave reviews and thoughts about this server below.

Click this link to get started and sign up: https://discord.gg/0zcj4kdD01K1ndil

Last edited by Izuna Kimura on Tue May 10, 2016 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

#2 Re: Discord Server. on Fri May 06, 2016 8:18 am

Updating just to add what each channel's purpose is:

- General: This is for basically anything, it is a chat box and a place to hang out and talk.
- Plotting: for anything related to character development or possible plots for the site.
- Staff Assistance: just ask a staff to review something for you, move topics and put suggestions here too.
- News: Site news and updates will be posted here for you to keep up with what's going on.
- Miscellaneous: all unrelated stuff, post anything you want in here really.

Voice channels are for mostly the same things although the Staff channel is only for staff to chat in.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum