Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terms of Restraint (Private)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Mon May 02, 2016 4:56 am

it was the morning after the great arrancar civil war, he had lost many of his squad in that war, including his fourth seat, Mei Tsuki, who had gone missing and Luke guessed that he wouldn't really find out what happened to hear, so marked on her service record as "MIA". He looked to the doorway and sighs. The barracks had become much more quiet from the lack of life filling it, even though there was still a decent amount, it was nothing like it was before the war and Luke was solely responsible for mobilizing his squad into that battle because if he hadn't, he feared that the resulting battle could have upset the balance that the shinigami try so hard to maintain. Luke half expected for the head captain to order for his arrest and in a way, he still expected as such.

But the worse thing was the painful ache in his heart for all those lives lost and he wondered, if he hadn't lost control, would they still be alive. He shook his head of such thoughts for now and asked one of his squad members to have lieutenant Izuna to come to his office so he could speak to him or her as he had been given reports of Izuna's change, which did interest the captain of how that was done, but he would ask another, more appropriate time and would lie in his chair with bags under his eyes and a worn expression on his face that made him look like a older man then he appeared.
technique log

N/A

on Mon May 02, 2016 5:09 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna had been sleeping for a while after the war, she had been exhausted from the amount of fighting that took place and she wanted nothing more than to sleep. She attempted to stay asleep although she was woken by the sound of an officer at her door calling through it that the captain wanted her. She opened her eyes and contemplated just going back to sleep and letting her mind melt away to dreams. Although she knew she couldn't, she got up and then looked at her uniform nearby, she decided that she was to tired to put on the attire and instead grabbed a kimono, wrapping it around herself with nothing else on she left the room and walked to the nearby office. She didn't bother knocking and walked right in before closed the door before laying on the ground and looking at the ceiling, her hair was a mess but she didn't care at the moment, "Yes Captain?" she said looking at the ceiling and waiting for his response.

View user profile
#3Guest 

on Mon May 02, 2016 5:20 am

Luke watched as Izuna entered the room in her female form, gazing upon her. She looked tired too, but at least she had been trying to sleep as Luke hadn't been able to sleep at all, his mind kept traveling back to the war, the men and women he lead to their deaths and flashes of his time under shadow's control.

"Indeed, I wished to see you, Lieutenant, I've gotten the reports of everyone besides you, care to explain why your report hasn't been handed in like everyone else? maybe you care to inform me in person of what happened during your active service during the arrancar civil war?" Luke asked, looking noticeably weak as he hadn't been able to eat anything either as he just couldn't keep it down.

on Fri May 06, 2016 10:44 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna stared at the ceiling, she seemed awfully quiet. She knew he must know about her outburst at the Third Seat of Squad Twelve. She looked at him, still on her back and she saw him from a different angle. She took in what he said and began to think about everything that happened, how she entered to support the squad, met up with Yumiko and Eliyah who had successfully captured the Furies and a Horseman and then, then it all turned bad really fast. She got up and walked over and sat in front of Luke opposite to him from his desk. "A catastrophe happened captain. I let down Yumiko, she's dead because I didn't help her, because I couldn't help her." she said, she had since come to terms with the fact that Eliyah didn't have anything to do with letting Yumiko die. She had responsibility, she failed in it to protect her.

Sure she didn't know much about the girl although she knew Yumiko had been quite new to the squad and she was taken so early. Izuna said nothing more, she had her head looking at her lap in a posture of guilt and shame. Her hair had obscured her eyes and she only realised she had begun to weep silently when a tear fell into her lap leaving a small dot, then another and another. She waited for Luke's response to how she reacted. Izuna could make it all go away, by simply nullifying her emotions, but then she would be just like Takumi and Eliyah, a cold and hard person how felt nothing, she hated and feared the very thought of that.

View user profile
#5Guest 

on Sun May 08, 2016 7:24 pm

158#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Luke noticed that Izuna didn't look well, she seemed distracted, lost in thoughts and memories before eventually looking to him and explaining that she had let down Yumiko during a battle with herself, Yumiko and the third seat of squad twelve, Eliyah and her death at the hands of Katherine's roses. Luke also felt responsible as he could have stayed and told Katherine that no one else needed to die, he could have prevent anymore bloodshed. He then saw her cover her face as tears began to fall from her cheeks to her skirt with more following, it was a feeling Luke and squad three knew all too well; despair, sadness, the agony of loss.

Luke stood up and walked around the desk to her and gave her a hug as he sat on the armrest of the chair, lightly running his fingers through her hair and doing his best to comfort her without saying a single word.
technique log

N/A

on Sun May 08, 2016 7:40 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna really wasn't aware of things as she wept, well she was aware but didn't really attempt to interact with the world. She knew Luke approached her but did nothing until she felt his warm embrace around her. She still wept although she felt better from the comforting embrace, she let herself lay down while he stroked her hair. It felt relaxing and comforting although she knew she couldn't stay like that forever, "My report captain? You still want it I assume?" Izuna said.

View user profile
#7Guest 

on Mon May 09, 2016 6:19 am

502#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Luke just let her cry while he held her, running his fingers through her hair. He didn't want to say anything to disturb her more, she had seen a lot and Luke knew just how hard war was on everyone, Meiyo had a book that told of his experiences in past wars and some of the stuff in those pages kept Luke awake many a night during his early days at the shinigami academy. Eventually, Izuna broke the silence herself, asking if he still needed the report from her. Luke shook his head, stroking her cheek, his eyes full of sadness of those he had lost under his command, every shinigami lost in the arrancar civil war was his responsibility and his alone, but he kept his mind locked from it as he didn't want her to feel anymore despair.

"No, its not necessary, a verbal report will suffice for now, right now though, you are dismissed from active duty for the next few days, the squad will be taking a well deserved break and we are in no condition to be operating the squad effectively. To be honest, I'm still expecting the head captain or Meiyo to come and arrest me for letting so many of my squad die in that war and failing my duties as captain to protect them. Besides, Zetsubo can manifest himself and answer in my stead. Anyway, I think we both need some rest and that's a order," Luke explained, speaking softly and near the end of his speech, he would put his arms under Izuna and lift her up as if she weighed nothing with him giving a feint smile as he told her to rest and that was a order, trying his best to be strong and to be the captain that the squad needed, even though his chest hurt like hell with sadness and despair. Luke even remembered a little about when Daemon looked into his mind during his madness and saw a fragment of that sadness mixed within madness and he couldn't take it, so Luke doubted Izuna needed to be burdened with such sorrow.

He carried her to the captain quarters; the best the squad barracks had to offer and he would place her on the large queen sized bed before kneeling down next to her like a parent would for their child when they were upset. He would gently rub her cheek, mentally willing Zetsubo's power to come as a small amount of black mist came from his zanpakuto within his sheath and came to his hand touching Izuna and would connect to her. The last thing she would hear would be a single word, spoken by her captain.

"Slumber...", Once the words left his mouth, Izuna would fall into a peaceful slumber, granting her the peace within the arms of slumber. Luke would join her on the bed and, after being up for a day and a half, he collapsed, falling asleep with his head resting on her shoulder.
technique log

N/A

on Mon May 09, 2016 6:08 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
She laid there with him stroking her hair, she let it continue for some time while just staring blankly and not thinking, she felt tired and she only really stirred when she heard him address her and tell her she was not capable of leading at the moment and lifted her up. She  let herself go limp, although he easily carried her light frame she felt slightly uncomfortable from the way he was holding her up although felt much better when she put her down on his bed. She moved to get up although he easily held her down and put her to sleep with his zanpakuto powers. She drifted off for a while, in and out of consciousness due to her psychic mind resisting the effects of his zanpakuto although when she finally woke up she realised she had been asleep for at least five hours due to the time of day, it almost evening. She looked at Luke who was beside her and sat on the side of the bed getting her bearings only partially aware of Luke's presence behind her.

View user profile
#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum