Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Universe Names on Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:51 pm

At the moment staff are currently having trouble creating names for the two universes on Bleach Story. Until names are figured out the canon universe shall be called Delta Universe and the Alternate Universe shall be called Alpha Universe. This thread however is not here to simply tell you about this, we want any ideas to the possible names of the universes.

View user profile

#2 Re: Universe Names on Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:03 pm

...Eh...what's wrong with Canon and Alternate? Lolol :urharaftw:

View user profile

#3 Re: Universe Names on Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:27 pm

We were thinking, that a canon character wouldn't call his universe the canon universe, so we want a name for the parallel universes to distinguish them in-character and out-of-character. Do you get the idea?

View user profile

#4 Re: Universe Names on Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Yes of course. But I mean I would think characters from their respective universe would refer to their own as the main and the new as a duplicate or alternative. For Example Syazel would likely call his Alpha and the alternate Beta or Delta whereas Nadroj would call the alternate Alpha and the canon delta or beta. :urharaftw:

Perhaps they could be named based on the Captain that discovered the canon universe? So the alternate would be the Alpha or universe 1 and that which he discovered would be Delta or universe 2?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum