Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The quiet taking of precious souls

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:16 am

Mizuko and the others watched what was going on. All the girls and women watched as all the men soon died. Mizuko was quite impressed and had seemed to finally free herself just as he finished. She dressed quickly and hurried to help the others. Those dressed ran off quickly, screaming from the horror. Others were too scared to run. Some stopped to dress and run off. The last ones to free were some that were in a truck about to take off. They had not seen what happened and Mizuko was happy for that. She let them out and they ran off, grabbing what little clothing they could on the way out.

Once done Mizuko walked over to Wade and shook her head. She spoke, "I don't know how or why you found us, but thanks. That was quite the harry situation I found myself in. How can I repay you?"

View user profile

on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:04 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Wade smiled as Mizuko asked him how he wanted to be repaid for the deed he had just done a few minutes ago. And that being rescuing her and the other women that were kept in custody for sometime inside the cell. He did not rescue them in hopes wanting to get something back out of it. He did what he did because Mizuko was a friend  and he saw this chance to helping her when she needed him the most. Looking back at her, he started to speak, "Don't mention it. What's the point of me being a capable friend and not using my capability to help you when you are in trouble in anyway?" A grin crossed his face as Wade said it. He started to look around the place only to gaze back at Mizuko, "Well, it seems my work here is done. You can get my home, right? If you ever need me, you know where to find me." Giving her a wink he turned around, only to start walking towards the exist as his work he was done. It was time for some good rest --- and hopefully trouble won't come his way this time.

-- Thread Exit --

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:25 am

Mizuko ensured that all were safe and able to make it home before heading home herself. She was glad the ordeal was over and glad to be home safe and sound after the horrible even.

((Thread End))

View user profile
#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum