Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:22 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
I am moving to the specialization system and the BS system today, but they will likely be discussed within staff before we publish them. For the former system, we will be posting a beta next week hopefully - it will then be modified and officially established, after we get some feedback on it.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:04 pm

Ooooooooohhhhh...how exciting X3

I was expecting the response to be a month...which would turn into six months. :urharaftw:

View user profile

on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:28 am

I have thoughts on the system now that I'm seeing it.

In my opinion everything needs to be completely reworked. That is to say that the idea of the updates it to slow down the rapid progression from tier 5-X to tier 1-X and not make the RP seem like a wierd and potentially stressful job (though really, aren't all jobs stressful??) lolol

I'd like to suggest an alternative system that is not only less stressful, but more fun, and actually encourages greater activity.

I'll post my idea later on (maybe today, maybe tomorrow). Hope you like them! doyoureallywanttokno

View user profile
#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum