Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

After the meeting. [PRIVATE]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:45 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna waited patiently while he absorbed what she said. She grinned when he said yes, not to mention he had a private swimming pool. Always a bonus since that it would just be them, no one else. She nodded at the response. "Lets go. Lead the way Hikaru" she said happily and she would follow him to his house where the heated pool was. She would stand near the pool and look at the flowing water, it was a warm day and she looked at Hikaru, "Do you want to jump in first or do you want me to?" Standing near the pool with a smile on her face, she waitd for his response to her question.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:23 am

Hikaru quietly lead her to his home as she requested. As he walked one thing that came to mind was if she had a swim suit. He'd have to deal with that later he supposed. Soon they approached a very nice looking Victorian house.

Spoiler:

OOC: Looks somewhat like this but is bigger inside and has a basement.

He smiled and lead her up the private road to his home and let her in. It had been a while since he'd had a visitor. He sighed a bit as he remembered his late wife and son but lead her through the well kept house and down to the basement where the pool was. He smiled as he showed her the Olympic sized pool. Her question had caught him off guard at first, but he coughed slightly and recovered. To her question he replied, "It does not matter to me. However, do you have a swim suit that you can wear into the pool?"

After he asked her the question he remembered he did have a spare that she could use. She seemed to be close in size and weight to his late wife so she could most likely use that suit if she needed one. He waited for her reply.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:32 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna was in fact quite surprised when she saw the Olympic-sized swimming pool, a lot of distance and water was in there. She heard his question and then appeared as if to remember something, "Oh that's right, you're meant to wear a swimsuit in a pool, I really never bother with that type of thing since I don't understand the point of it, there is simply no logic to it and it surprises me since surely people tend to enjoy nudity?" she said, the way she said it hinted to the fact that she obviously didn't follow social norms. She would wait for his answer although she already would strip to her underwear and slip into the warm water, she didn't need a bathing suit although she wondered why he would even have one to begin with. "Hey Hikaru. Do you cross dress?" she asked after all she was curious to why he would have women's clothing, she wasn't the judging type since she technically was a cross dresser and you could easily call her bi-sexual due to her ability to change any aspect of her physical appearance, even sex.

She would float in the water and wait for his response, if he wasn't in the water then she would playfully grab his leg and toss him over her shoulder into the water, after all her augmented body and stronger power made her quite powerful and she didn't care if he was half-dressed, naked or even fully dressed, he would land in the water behind her where she could talk to him easier. She did wonder though what would happen in the pool, she had lost track of daytime since she was underground although she didn't really care.

View user profile

on Fri May 13, 2016 6:30 am

Hikaru watched as Izuna seemed to be in awe over his pool.  It was true that it was not small, but he guessed she’d not seen many large pools before.   When he heard her reply he began to blush a bright red.  He had not expected that answer.  As he was trying to recover from what she had said he failed to realize she was not in the water just in her underwear.  He almost didn’t catch what she said regarding him being a cross dresser.  It was at that point he fell into the water, still half dressed.  He soon came to the surface and coughed a bit, spitting out some of the water.  He would shake his head and say, ”Well now, that caught me completely off guard.  Makes me wonder what brought something like that to mind, (pause) almost.  Anyway, to answer your question, no.  I have spare suites for women and for boys because at one time I was married and at one time I had a son.”

His tone of voice towards the end of his sentence would show his sorrow at the loss of his wife, a very close female friend of his, and the loss of his son.  He would somewhat brush this off and then work to take off the rest of his wet clothes to show he had a Speedo on underneath his uniform.  He would grin sheepishly and say, ”Honestly, I had planned to go swimming after the meeting anyway.  Swimming helps me to relax after the long nothing that is normally those meetings.  Besides, I tend to be hidden when I’m here, for the most part.  Not many know where I live and even fewer know about my swimming pool.  Many times when I could not be found I was here trying to wash away the stress.  Of course my Captain knows of this place and knows why I come here.  If needed the Captain will send one of the only other squad members who know of this place to get me if the need really arises.  Other than that, he leaves me alone when I come here.”

Hikaru would swim about a bit, doing a few laps before moving towards the shallow end and just floating on his back.  ”If there is anything you need or want just let me know.  I’ll do my best to accommodate you.  I don’t want to be seen as a bad host after all.”  He would float on his back and wait for her response.

OOC: Sorry this took so long.  RL has had me busy and unable to access my computer.  Doing this today only because I’ve taken a sick day, you could say.  Anyway, let me know if I need to tweek this or anything.

View user profile

on Fri May 13, 2016 6:17 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna floated in the water although whether or not Hikaru noticed she wasn't treading water or doing anything to keep her afloat as far as he would be able to tell, she was really just using her telekinesis to float in the water. She ignored the comment about where her question came from, she wanted to point out why he wanted to know because he said he had women's clothing. Humans could be so confusing sometimes with their need to state the obvious although she ignored the comment. She didn't move as he explained why, a widowed man who lost his wife and son. Izuna's eyes were closed although she decided to speak no more of the matter.

She listened to him explain why he had the swimming pool and a bunch of stuff that didn't interest her but she listened anyway out of common courtesy, deciding to swim around a bit Izuna would move herself telekinetically around the pool on her back, by this point it would become apparent she wasn't swimming or moving like one should to swim. When he asked her if she wanted or needed anything she looked up and began to think.... "Nope. Nothing I want, how about you? Is there anything I can do for you?" she asked with a giggle.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:29 am

All seemed quiet as they floated around. He did soon realize she was not swimming per say. She was just floating and moving around. Deciding to ignore that fact he continued his slow movement around the pool till she advised him there was nothing she needed. He then heard her question and began to think on that. There was much he really did need, but didn’t want to startle or push the poor girl away. He wanted nothing but to be polite. Feeling like it’d be better if he stopped floating he turned around and began to swim the length of the pool, a way to calm himself down. He dared not tell her that, even after all this time, he was lonely. He only wanted her company in the large house they were in. He missed female human interaction. He wanted more from her, but he’d settle for just a swim. After all, he lived alone and could take care of himself at a later time if the need arised.

He kept swimming for quite some time, long enough for Izuna to wonder if he had even heard her. In the end Hikaru decided it would be best to at least let her know why he’d asked her here. He swam to the shallow end of the pool and sat down on the steps before he spoke. ”In all honesty I just needed some time with someone who is not in my squad. You being female is nice as well. I get rather bored here by myself and I also get lonely. Most attempts to hold parties here only have at most 5 people show up. I eventually long for companionship once more, but that is something, I am sure, will come in time. My needs are the same as any other for the most part, food and friends. In a roundabout way I am asking you to just be my friend and join me here on occasion to just do whatever you’d want. Swimming or otherwise. That is what I want mostly. I do understand, however, if you don’t wish to drop by. I’ve given up some hope of having others join me for no real reason other than just to hang out.”

Once done talking he looked to where she would be floating, hoping that she would not be scared of his words and at least agree to drop by once in a while to hang out. He waited for her reply.

View user profile
#17Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum