Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:08 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna sighed as she finally escaped the dreaded meeting chambers for the lieutenants meeting she had just attended. She had been stuck there simply telling the others what was going on with her squad and what they had found out about everything going on. Very boring. She had been glad to leave and get back to the outside world, she exited the building and sat down, watching the other Vice-captains file out and go back to to what ever they were meant to be doing. She sat back against a nearby seat and looked around at everything going on. "What am I going to do now?" she asked herself out loud.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:30 am

Hikaru hated these meetings. They were normally full of nothing but those from other squads talking about nonsense. He gave his report when it was time and he listened to all others do the same. Once the meeting was over he waited for everyone else to leave. He knew it would be crowded right away and didn't wish to cause a fuss. There were still one or two left when he stood from his chair and began to walk out the door. Just as he passed a tree he heard a voice, one that he recognized from the meeting. He followed the sound of the voice and saw Izuna sitting not to far away. Curious, he walked over to where she was and nodded his head in a polite gesture. "Hello. I believe we have not been formally introduced. I am Hikaru Shibata. Mind if I join you?" He would politely say after he nodded his head, a small smile on his face.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:59 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna had her back against the seat, she was pretty relaxed enjoying the fresh breeze. She looked down at her lap where she had her hands before she heard a voice behind her, she thought it sound familiar and then looked back at the tall form of Hikaru. She was smaller, she already knew before she stood up to greet him. She was only about 5'10" which made her pretty average in height compared to him, she smiled before deciding on how to respond. "My name's Izuna Kimura, the Vice-Captain of Squad Three. Sure I would love the company" she said with a warm smile. She would sit back down and gesture to a seat next to her for him to sit down. "How are you Hikaru? I haven't really met you aside from these boring meetings so care to tell me a bit about yourself?" she said, "Of course if there is other things we can do if you want" she said waiting for his reply.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:57 am

Hikaru would sit down next to Izuna and smile at her introduction, thinking of ways to respond to her. He was feeling a bit shy even though he made the first move. ”I’m from squad 5, the Vice-Captain there. I honestly don’t know what to say here. In all honesty I’m not even sure why I wanted to come and speak with you. Just seemed right somehow. As for a little about me, my past is a somewhat long. I’ve loved a few, and lost them as well. I do my best to keep moving through it all. Anything more you wish to know you are free to ask me. Same goes to you. Care to tell me a bit about yourself?” He spoke softly and with a bit of hurt through some of it. Once finished talking he looked over to her to see her response.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:25 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna watched as Hikaru came and sat down next to her, she smiled as he began to speak about himself. She nodded at the words as they came before he asked her about herself. She cocked her head as if in thought for a moment, "well you already know about the fact I am Vice-Captain of Squad Three. Well I am really smart and was the Third Seat of Squad Twelve but things fell apart between me and my...captain." she said captain in an unsure way as if she thought that it would be a better word to any others she could think of. "I like to play around a lot and can do a couple of cool tricks from my time in Squad Twelve. But that sums me up, I really like to make stuff too." she said, before she looked at the scenery in front of her waiting for his response.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:27 am

Hikaru seemed rather at odds with her bit of background, but found it interesting she could make stuff. What kind of stuff, he wondered. All he could do was make fire. He shuddered at the thought. A vision, fire everywhere and one of his past loves, dead. He closed his eyes and shook that thought out of his mind. He did not need to think such things right now. He had more important things to do. ”I see. Sounds interesting. What kind of things can you make? I know myself I am not that talented, at least in that way. I’m more of a……..protector I guess you could say. I do what is in my power to protect people.”

His words held much truth, but a touch of sadness when the word protector was said. There were parts of his past he did not wish to talk about unless necessary. At the moment, he felt it was not needed. If she asked, however, he would tell her, but in his own way. For now, he just waited for her response.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:12 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna turned back to his gaze when he asked her what she could make, she listened to him say he was a protector, she had always thought of herself as a creator. She tilted her head towards the sky before choosing a simple statement to sum up her capabilities as an inventor. "I can create anything. I can create things which would oppose the will of gods." she said which was partly true. She had been designed with a mind so great it could easily be considered that of a god, she had understandings of levels of physics, chemistry and fundamental aspects of the universe which she would never be able to explain to those without a mind like her's. She would then stand up, before offering her hand. "Care to take a stroll Hikaru?" she asked with a small smile, she wondered what else she could learn about the other vice-captain.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:31 pm

Hikaru listened to her quietly and began to think about what she meant. She certainly had much power, that he could tell. He felt that she may, just may, have more power than him. It was while he was thinking that she stood up. He shook his head and brought himself back to the real world with time to hear her ask if he wanted to take a stroll. He looked at her outstretched hand a moment before grabbing it and standing. He gave a soft smile and nodded, replying, "Sure. It's a nice day and a stroll sounds very nice. Lead the way." He would keep smiling and allow her to lead, wanting to see just where this walk would take them.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:47 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna took off for the stroll, to make sure Hikaru kept up with her fast pace she locked her arm with him and set off down the path, she really didn't think about where she was going so she hoped he didn't ask where she was leading them since despite all her brain power the woman had never really learned and memorised every little detail on the map of the Seireitei. She would fall silent for a small bit of the walk as if in thought before brightening up, "Lets go swimming!" she said, or more so announced. Swimming was always something fun, water is soothing and nice and cool, just what one needs after being stuck in a boring meeting for a portion of the day. "So do you want to go swimming?" she asked the fellow Vice-captain, hoping he would say yes.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:16 am

Hikaru followed along with Izuna. He basically had no choice once she locked arms with him. He softly giggled as he did this and walked on. He seemed to keep up well with her even though she walked quite fast. His long legs helped him to do so. As they walked he would look around and enjoy the nice spring day that he found himself walking in. Some of the trees were just beginning to bloom and there was quite a nice breeze flowing. His mind had wondered for just a tad when he was brought back down to reality by her asking him to swim. He stopped and blinked his eyes a bit at the sudden statement from the other Vice Captain. He had a pool back in his home and it was heated so that swimming could be done year round. He felt this was a good way to spend the rest of the afternoon and nodded his head yes. ”Yes. That sounds lovely. I’ve a heated pool in my home if you’d like to join me there. We can swim and not worry about being too hot or too cold.” He smiled as he looked at her and waited for her response.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum