Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What inspired your character?

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:44 pm

What real life fascination inspired your character?

Mine was this ribbon worm...

View user profile

on Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:45 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
lol nice, mine to be honest was a superhero; Jean Grey from MARVEL and Charles Xavier due to their awesome abilities. For Kuroi I mainly had him based off the Medieval Black Knight.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:27 am

Espada
Espada
Yuki Seika-- She was an original. I'm not sure exactly what inspired her as a person, other than me just wanting to work on a unique character with confusing effects in power- Frostfire, essentially.

Yuki Akies-- At first, a big inspiration was Akito Sohma from Fruits Basket, her originally-planned Faceclaim. Because of that appearance, she looked just like an older Yuki Seika, so I tied the two together for a unique plot revolving around them both as siblings, but Seika an arrancar/hollow, and Akies a vizard/shinigami. I lost muse for her bio for a bit, but completed it after seeing Madoka Magica again, where Homura Akemi greatly inspired her appearance and some of her basic personality. For her powers, she has two zanpakutou who materialize at will both for story and comic. They are based off of Yato and Yukine from Noragami, which was my obsession at the time. Their powers were light and sound, the electromagnetic spectrum, which I did research on. The research paid off, as science can be extremely OP but still be within the rules as it is realistic. x3

I could go on and on and on about her... gosh, I do miss my characters. x3

*randomly popped in here, sorry*

Not returning, but yeah, this caught my interest. Lol.

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Frost fire reminds me of a Sailor Moon character. During like the second or third season of Sailor Moon there was a character who fought Sailor Mars. She had fire that froze things XD It was confusing then too.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:33 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
-Grimmjow of Bleach
-M21 of Noblesse
-Deadpool of Marvel

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:38 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
I feel like Tengen was inspired by Inuyasha, His Brother, and His Dad.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:22 pm

Inuyasha AND Seshomuru?!?!? X3

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum