Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 can a arracar be a soul repar on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:01 pm

i have to know before making my character please let me know

View user profile

#2 Re: can a arracar be a soul repar on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:23 pm

simply, no, a arrancar cannot become a soul reaper, the act of becoming a arrancar is attempting to gain soul reaper powers, but not becoming one out right, however, you can start out as a soul reaper and then become a arrancar once you die, which you want to do is up to you

#3 Re: can a arracar be a soul repar on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:34 pm

another qustion is are costume squads ok?

View user profile

#4 Re: can a arracar be a soul repar on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:38 pm

I don't really understand what your asking .3.

#5 Re: can a arracar be a soul repar on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:40 pm

is your chaarcter allowed to be the captain of her own squad out side the canon 13 court guard squads

View user profile

#6 Re: can a arracar be a soul repar on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:47 pm

well, I believe that the only other positions besides the lieutenants and captains of the main 13 is the kido corps and the various divisions within the stealth force

#7 Re: can a arracar be a soul repar on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:59 pm

A hollow gains shinigami powers in the sense that they wield a zanpakuto which increases their powers when released. Hollows gather souls by consuming them and making that soul a part of them while one mind claims dominance and subjugates the others that went into forming a hollow of higher evolutionary stages. Shinigami don't collect souls, they purify them with their zanpakuto. This is the primary function of a shinigami.

Also, it's never been shown that a shinigami can become an arrancar. Even when Ichigo went full hollow he was a mindless killing machine hollow, not an arrancar capable of humanistic thought. Also, when his mask was broken, he didn't become an arrancar, he went back to being a shinigami.

Then again I'm still learning how much this site's mechanics line up with actual Bleach mechanics.

View user profile

#8 Re: can a arracar be a soul repar on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:03 am

Hey, I'm Erida, a moderator and a senior member of Bleach Story.

To answer your question, the cycle of reincarnation applies to nearly all species, so as your character dies, they will simply be reincarnated in another plane of existence as another species. Humans can become hollows or shinigami when they die, and hollows become shinigami or go to Hell as sinners upon death (based on whenever they sinned as humans or not). Arrancarification occurs when a hollow removes their mask and becomes a hybrid between shinigami and hollow - in a sense, arrancars are half-shinigami and share many similarities with the soul reapers. As an arrancar is not exactly a hollow, any "mortal sins" (unforgivable sins) they make as an arrancar, will likely lead them to Hell as purification/death will only cleanse them of grave sins they committed while they were hollows. I hope this answers your first question.

A shinigami with hollow powers is called a visored, and they are whole different species than arrancars.

Unfortunately, your character cannot start out as a captain (unless specifically nominated for this tier and application is deemed to be more or less perfect) nor do custom squads exist in neither universes, canon or alternate. The divisions of alternate universe have slightly different squads as there is only a few duties given to specific squads in canon - for example, Division 3 is the intelligence corps, who acts as spies, investigators, etc. Division 6 is charged with offensive operations, Division 7 with patrol, Division 8 with defensive operations, Division 9 with culture and law enforcement, Division 10 with large scale operations, Division 13 with archives and hollow purification / operations of World of Living. However, there is only the Gotei 13 (thirteen squads, no more or less divisions) and it's sub-organizations like SRDI, Onmitsukido, Kido Corps and Royal Guard.

You should make your character and the staff will point out anything that contradicts the site lore Smile

I hope this helps!

View user profile

#9 Re: can a arracar be a soul repar on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:25 am

can a vizard do kido

View user profile

#10 Re: can a arracar be a soul repar on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:01 am

Yes they can, in all essence they are still shinigami in a way, to enforce this Shinji was able to use a Kido to knock out Ichigo to kidnap him and Hachigen could still use Kido from his time as the Lieutenant of the Kido Corps, also I might misunderstand but when you ask about your own little squad do you mean like a team which Ichigo had? I believe that would be fine if it was something unrelated to the Gotei 13 however if you did in fact mean the creation of an entirely new squad then that wouldn't be allowed, after all the Gotei 13 would then become the Gotei 14.

Also I have my own question... If an Arrancar becomes more shinigami like does that mean they can use Kido? I'll leave you all to think about that.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum