Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Necrones ability Question on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:26 am

So I'm designing an ability for Necrones which allows him to Blow himself up, Creating a Nuclear blast, However I'm not sure how strong the ability should be. to be honest I quite like the idea of it, and would like to do something around it but I'm limited with how strong it should be.

The ability will be limited since it will either destroy his body, make him very weak and vulnerable, or cause death.

Also the ability might be limited to resurrection/or second stage use only...

In all honesty I just need someone else's view/opinion on this.

View user profile

#2 Re: Necrones ability Question on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:08 am

Erida Seika

Shinigami
Shinigami
A nuclear blast seems a bit OP to me. But to answer your question, your character could have a 'suicide bomb' type of technique as a last resort - the drawback could be, that they are simply forced out of resurrected stage. This could also temporarily weaken them, and would be treated as any technique in terms of damage, rather than as one-hit-kill, which are banned - by tier. Someone two tiers higher could be inflicted with enough injury to put them in coma, while someone two tiers higher will barely get a scratch.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum