Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reaching New Heights (Lieutenant Exam/Tier Training) [OPEN]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:40 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
The early morning sun slowly warmed the body of the resting Vizard. Tengen would slowly raise from his resting position as it was time to face the upcoming day, his last day as a normal shinigami. The day he would have his shot at climbing to the rank of Lieutenant had arrived and he surely would not keep it waiting any longer. Grabbing his Zanpaktuo which rested against the sliding doors of the Squad 3 Captain's living quarters he would open the doors as his body was immersed in the warm light of the morning sun.

The current Vice Captain and probably soon to be his partner was aforementioned to be waiting in the Squads training grounds for the Exam to beginning.  Walking swiftly to the training grounds, Tengen wondered if he was capable of handling the task at hand. Quickly reassurung himself of his abilities Tengen would rest his hand in his zanpaktuo before entering deep within his subconscious to have a brief conversation with his trusted zanpaktuo spirit and most trusted partner, Shiroi Kiba.

Upon entering his inner world he was first met with the chilling temperature of the never ending snowfall forest in which his zanpaktuo lived. Hunchung over and placing his hand on ground leaving a print where his hand melted the snow, Tengen would wait for his partner to arrive. Behind the young Vizard footsteps could be heard closing in on him from a close distance,

"What brings you to my neck of the woods old friend. Your wasting both your time and mine go claim you rightful position, or should we throw you a pity party?"

Tengen had decide to remain with his back faced away from the voice of a figure that almost completely mimicked his own. He would stare blankly at the hand that touched the chilling snow as it began to receive an increase of blood flow due to the lack heat within the area. He couldn't remember why he choose to speak to Shiroi Kiba before his exam but even hearing his zanpaktuo's voice brought him a form of peace that no one could explain. Standing up straight once again she would still remain facing away from Shiroi Kiba but it was clear as day that Tengen was smiling brightly and happily,

"Thank you, Shiroi Kiba."

Clenching his fist closed tightly with a new resolve, Tengen would return to the present world as he finally walked onto the training ground his eyes glistening with solidarity and resolve,

"Vice Captain Izuna, Tengen Uzuma reporting for duty, Sir!

WC: 426

View user profile

on Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:31 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna had woken up as he got up his mind brought back the details of yesterday. The young attendant coming up to the young man who was her Vice-Captain, "Vice-captain, a young man desires the position of Vice-captain as your partner under the captain. You will be meeting him in the training grounds tomorrow morning, I hope you understand that if he passes and becomes a second Vice-captain you will be sharing your quarters." she said with a hint of jealousy at the idea of someone who was not her getting to live with Izuna. However he pulled himself back into the present and got dressed, he decided to go with his standard shihakusho and also donning his zanbatou and six daggers, which he had recovered from Hueco Mundo after his conflict with the Vasto-lorde.

He had however gained the power of a captain and he knew that soon he would defeat Oleg, ending his reign of terror and bringing forth an age of advancement and enlightenment. He then walked out to the courtyard, the young man noticed that the boy was meditating and probably talking to his zanpakutou spirit. When he opened his eyes Izuna was looking back, and he told Izuna he was reporting for duty. "A pleasure to meet you Tengen, please don't hold back in this fight. It makes it hard to analyse just how worthy you are." he said with a grin, releasing his reiatsu Tengen would feel the strength of a low-level captain, he also had two tiers advantage to his opponent which would make it hard for Tengen but he wasn't going to hold back.

He then placed his hand around Zweihander's handle and drew it from his back, to Tengen it would appear like a zanpakutou however it wasn't and Izuna was one of the only people who knew that. He had designed this weapon specifically for overpowering his opponents and Tengen would see that he was strangely holding the weapon like it weighed nothing, ironically it actually did weigh nothing and so Izuna had no trouble holding it.

Word Count: 349

View user profile

on Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:16 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Tengen would feel the reiatsu of his vice captain before he would focus onto the words he was speaking.  Just the force of his spiritual press was enough to move his loose fitting shihakusho which was specially made to mimick thoughs of the second division.  Tengen was also able to analyze that the pressure was that of a low level captain not a vice captain like himself. With his hand stilling resting on his zanpaktuo, Tengen would pause a moment before addressing his captain, "I will be sure to give it my all Vice Captain Izuna, just wait on it."

Unsheathing his weapon, Tengen would close his eyes just as the blade was freed from its confinements as a multitude of emotions and thoughts filled his mind. But one thing was certain... He was going to pass this exam at any costs. Quickly opening his eyes once again the young Vizard would began releasing his on reiatsu to collide with the vice captain's. Anyone within the general area that the vice captain's spiritual pressure was obviously dominating the young vizard's but this would not stop him.

Sprinting forward quickly Tengen would raise his blade to chest length gripping it with both hands. Upon closing in on Izuna, Tengen would begin slashing downwards aiming to slash the vice captain vertically down his chest. Just as he neared Izuna within the last moments of his attack Tengen would seemingly vanish using a shunpo as a opportunity to quickly move to the back side of the vice captain to hit him outside his field of vision, "I am truly sorry Vice Captain but I must overcome your challenge any way I can."

Tengen had to prepare for his next move as he was sure that this one would fail. It was not that case that he did not believe in his own strenght but it was the fact that he had chosen to acknowledge his opponent's. Removing his left hand from the striking blade that aimed to slash into Izuna's back, Tengen focused a powerful amount of reiryoku into the fingertips of his index and middle fingers. This reiryoku would materialize as a white sphere of light surrounded by a pale blue illuminating aura.

WC: 371

Abilities Used:

Preparation for Hado #4 Byakurai

View user profile

on Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:39 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna waited for him to ready himself, it almost gave off an arrogant and overconfident air about the way he let Tengen take his sweet time to get ready. he looked bored at the boy as he released his weaker reiatsu. The Vice-captain watched as he ran towards him, appearing to go for a full frontal attack, just before he disappeared he would see Izuna smile and as he used Shunpo to try to attack him from behind. It was an almost fatal mistake, Izuna had Zweihander in his hand and so it would appear that it was almost impossible to parry the attack or even block it. But who said that Izuna planned to use his zanbatou, always hidden at his back was the six homing daggers in his obi. He engaged them and they flew from their binds as one came to strike him in the shoulder, a warning for his attempt at attacking from behind. The other five would hover around the young Vizard, ready to strike down the person who aimed to strike the Vice-captain.

"Well, a usual attempt. Most shinigami try to outflank someone of higher power by trying to divert attention" he said as he jumped forward and turned mid-leap to face him and swap their places, now Izuna was where Tengen started and vice-versa. The daggers would act under his mental order, although his bidenhander would stay stationary. "You must do much better than that to beat me Tengen. If that be the best of your abilities then you don't deserve the rank of vice-captain" Izuna said as a taunt to hopefully motivate him. After all was this not a battle to push the shinigami-hollow bybrid to the very edge. The goal was to draw out some hidden potential not to just go good job and make him a vice-captain.

Word Count: 307

View user profile

on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:00 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
Just as Tengen predicted his attempt had failed be he didn't know that this would happen. There had been rumors of the Vice Captain being an advanced psychic energy user but that had not be apparent to this very moment. The thrill and intense nature of battling had been a present even as the two offered their first exchange of blow. As the Vice Captain responded with his own fashion of karma against Tengen's rather rude attempt at attacking his adversary. But this is what Tengen had prepared for.  Just as he felt the spiritual pressure of the Vice Captain behind him Tengen would roll to the right of his previous location dodgding the knife that seemingly attempted to pierce his shoulder.

Using that same momentum he would forcefully push his body upward from the ground to return to his feet. Locking his eyes back on his target, the Vizard would lock onto Izuna aiming and pointing his fingers and that strange aura that hovered infront of him at the Mod Soul's chest, "Hado #4 Byakurai." Tengen would smile as the strange aura began to pulsate and spark before rapidly launching itself forward in a fashion befitting lightning rather than a magical spell. Tengen this time was sure to raise his blade just in case the vice captain intended on retaliating with the several other odd floating weapons around him. Within this moment Tengen would have time to reflect on Izuna's words.

He was right, Tengen needed to be on his "A" game during this exam. He needed to be a step ahead of his opponent or at least try. Even though this certainly was not a life or death battle it could set the tone of what was to happen in the future whether it be fighting a stronger opponent or attempting to over come a difficult challenge. Staring the Vice Captain in his eyes as Tengen's very own kido hurdles towards it's target Tengen wanted to thank his commanding officer for the words of encouragement. But this would not be a verbal affair of gratitude but a physical one.

WC: 351

Abilities Used:

Spell Name: Byakurai
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #4
Spell Incantation: N/A
Spell Effect: the caster extends his index finger and gathers spirit energy at the tip of his extended finger before firing a concentrated beam of cobalt colored lightning at the target, addition lightning is wrapped around the beam, adding to the effect of the lightning as it travels.

View user profile

on Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:10 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna waited patiently as he prepped his spell, as he fired however one of the daggers around him would shoot towards him and attempt to open a small wound on his cheek, the blade was so sharp he wouldn't even feel it and he would see a flash of dull grey. However if that didn't interrupt and as such cause his spell to fail the that first dagger that aimed to pierce his chest would shoot towards Izuna and then cut through the lightning current, the majority of the lightning would hit the reiatsu cutting dagger which made it impossible to keep the formation while the rest that was already on its way to Izuna's chest would dispel without the energy to fuel it.

Taking this oppotunity Izuna would try to wound him yet again with his daggers, forcing there movements to attack Tengen from multiple angles which would make him have to dance around and force him to move erratically just to avoid them. To try to raise his spirit to make him put in more effort Izuna decided he must taunt him some more. "well, well, well. This is proving fruitless, you cannot even land a blow on me and you attempt to call yourself my equal in rank. If you really want this position you have to push yourself. Not act like I am some academy instructor going easy on you, show me your resolve. Don't fight like you know you won't die, I see that in you. A weapon is made to kill; so when you wield that sword. Try to kill me." He said with a bored expression he had placed on his features, he then decided he best force Tengen to a higher level. He would give him a chance to see if the speech had a moving effect on him, if it didn't then Izuna would force it out of him.

Word Count: 318

View user profile

on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:00 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Tengen would pay very close attention to the vice captain. These knives whatever ability that had were quite annoying but the vizard could not let this get to him. As anticipated the weapons once again aimed to stop his assault. It was not until a small wound leaking from his face began to bleed that he would notice what had happened. Tengen had been struck by the blade and the worse part about it was the he had hardly seen it. He originally thought it was a gleam of light but the scar was there to clearly rule that out. Tengen would continue his Kids attack as it was to late to stop but it had now giving him a chance to see the floating weapons true ability.

The knives had seemingly held the ability to cut through reiatsu with easy, although this was something that bothered Tengen immensely he would have no choice but to find a way around it. Before he could strategize his next move the vizard had already been under assault by the remaining floating knives that aimed to wound him. Moving without thought Tengen began to weave in between the weapons to avoid them whilst using his blade to knock away any others that he could not avoid normally. Now free from any danger he was able to take in the words of the Vice Captain that offered a guiding tone, "Aim to Kill?" It was something that the young vizard didn't think about... To show the full extent of his abilities he would have to treat this like he would against all other life or death situations he would and has encountered. Sheathing his blade Tengen would close his eyes breathing clamly as he sprinted forward once again at the direction of Izuna;

"I think it's time for us to even the odds isn't that right old friend?" Once again waiting before he reached his target he would open his eyes back onto Izuna as their blood red color glistened with hot killing intent. He would once again slide his swords out of it's resting place in a horizontal fashion, as two colliding energies of light and dark began to envelope the blade, "Phase With The Moon....Shiroi Kiba!" The rather normal katana would instantly morph into that of a rather large white fang like blade. The location where the hilt used to be was now surrounded in a thick white fur that held scattered brown streaks. As the blade lunged forward the vizard would increase the power of his thrust therefore increasing the speed of his blade but this was not all he had in mind, "Swords or Concealing Light!"

As he called out the name of the technique Shiroi Kiba would emit a dark aura which would surround and manifest into that of four reiatsu based copies of the shikai released zanpaktuo in the form of dark energy. These four blades would float behind Tengen's head as a ominous skull began to materialize behind him. These energies blades .would began to thrust forward following the movement's of Shiroi Kiba as they all attempted to strike at the four limbs of the Vice Captain...

WC: 531

Abilities Used:

Shikai

Technique Name: Swords Of Concealing Light

Technique Description: The user manifestes four replicas of Shiroi Kiba made purely out of dark energy. Once summoned these blades will float around Tengen's head I'm a circular motion until he needs to use them for added flare in between the two sets of four would be a black and purple skull that disappears when the techniques does.For an alloted amount of time (3 posts) these blades can be used for attacking opponents within a close range. The user can also fire these blades forward but if done so it will disappear. (COOLDOWN is 5 posts)

View user profile

on Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:48 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna watched with a small smile as he moved the knives around the young shinigami, he was surprised that Tengen was able to counter all of his knives although he decided to sheathe his sword for some reason, it had Izuna interested although he paid it no mind, attempting to make a second attempt at wounding the Vizard his daggers rose back up before shooting towards Tengen's back to incapacitate him, although at this moment he had made an error. He hadn't anticipated Tengen would be so bold as to charge head on at him, and with his eyes closed. Izuna's daggers didn't move as fast as a shinigami could with shunpo, he knew that they wouldn't be able to catch him before Tengen was upon him however he had already formulated a strategy by the time Tengen had released his shikai, the daggers which missed would suddenly aim straight at Tengen's back, it wouldn't make it in time to stop him from using his ability however Izuna already had compensated for that, Izuna held out his free hand at the young man before smiling, "Hado #1 Sho" he said although it was a lie, he was really disguising his telekinesis as a kido spell although it was the same effects as the original spell and Tengen would find himself launched away by the sudden amount of kinetic force, right into Izuna's homing daggers right behind him which had already been adjusted to hit his back, the force would be enough to push him into the daggers while the thrusts from his shikai and the black copies would miss as he went flying.

Izuna would wait patiently while Tengen recovered if he was indeed hit of course however Izuna left little oppotunity for his escape, the vector and velocity of his target wouldn't be able to avoid the force and he would be hard-pressed to find an opening in the time it took for the daggers to embed themselves in his back which would occur in a matter of seconds, Izuna would then again taunt the poor kid, "Disappointing, didn't I say before I want to see your resolve to kill, not harm I want you to try to kill me. Then again, perhaps you can't isolate the weaknesses of my fighting style, I have yet to even use my sword and you can barely handle a few knives and low-level spells, what else can that shikai do? wipe up your blood as I spill it?" he said, the kid was boring to be honest, perhaps he would show some hidden power soon but right now Izuna saw nothing of interest since he assumed all the swords did was mimic his shikai movements, that would be easy to negate due to the fact all he had to do was keep his opponent at a distance.

WC: 367

View user profile

on Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:23 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
Tengen was expecting the Vice Captain to be strong but what he managed to show was not even pure strength. This was Izuna's intelligence and great ability to strategize, something of which was certainly needed for someone who seeked to claim the position of Sqaud 12's captain or so the rumors have mentioned. As Tengen was sent flying from what seemingly was a kido attack, he knew he'd have to react fast. Swiftly lowering and angling Shiroi Kiba behind him, the vizard would shove his shikai into the ground under him in a attempt to increase the time interval between him being struck by the knives. In doing so he would he able to shift the momentum in his odds using the force of the kids and brute strength to flip him self over his blade and launch himself into the air over the barrage of knives. Although it seemed to be a well thought out plan the vizard was not able to completely escaped unscathed as a rather light gash found it's home on his left side of his shoulder just above the clavicle.

Despite this injury Tengen was already prepared for his next attack. Opening his right palm Tengen would began to concentrate and materialize a thick two foot long hexagonal rod that held the colors of both a light blue and a nearly transparent purple. Running towards Izuna once again and therefore needing to get closer to the knives he flipped over, Tengen would launch the hexagonal rod aiming directly towards the knives but still on tract to hit Izuna with his idea, "Its now or never I guess... Bakudo #62 Hyapporankan!" The rather magnificent rod would suddenly began to split and multiply mid air as it would appear to make exactly 100 copies of itself to hit both it's target and anything else in it's path. The intended target was the Vice Captain's kinves although he himself was in range of the technique, The lone Vizard was almost sure that there were to many to be dodged especially considering he was able to out run them.

To pressure to the Vice Captain Tengen would position both of his hands in front of him overlapping each other as a red orb began to glow with ferocious force, "Hado #34 Shakkaho!" Tengen would take extra measure to fire the flaming orb at the dense part of the rod barrage. The purpose of this second kido was to explode onto the Hyapporankan rods both covering them in red flame and to propel them forward even more increasing their speed and piercing force.

WC: 433

Abilities Used:

Bakudo #62 Hyapporankan
Hado #34 Shakkaho
Swords of Concealing LightPosts = 2 Posts remaining.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:29 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna watched his attempts at dodging the knives, it was an interesting plan to say the least. The young vizard made his way over the barrage of the deadly projectiles that Izuna had set, the young man however hadn't had the privledge of escaping unharmed and receieved a wound to his left shoulder, the kid was quick to make an attack though. Izuna watched as he ran towards the Vice-captain and began to prepare the kido, he knew of it and quickly thought of how to get past it. Deciding on a strategy as Tengen threw it at him, he had moved closer to the knives and he knew it was pointless to try to make the daggers break them. He instead opted to bring his daggers directly in front of him and aimed them towards Tengen, as the rods came closer he would use telekinesis once more, he would release an explosion of kinetic energy from his being which would push his knives at the vizard at a reate which would be compariable to shunpo considering that he was moving them and giving them a boost which would shoot towards him in an attempt to skewer the kid, as well as reflect the kido.

He felt his nose begin to bleed and decided to try to keep from using his abilities, psychic abilities tended to use his mind and over exertion of it did a lot of damage, it took a lot to stop the burning rods which had been enhanced with the use of a second kido, an interesting way of using a spell to turn a binding spell into an offensive spell. Izuna stood though, he would have a small line of blood running from his nose as he watched his opponent carefully. "Is that all you have got? I guess it is my turn then." he said and then would move towards his opponent with incredible speed, his tier of 2-3 made him two tiers higher than Tengen. He made his movements incredibly hard and his speed would make it appear as though he used Shunpo when really it was simply just his superior speed. He would wield his zanbato is a fashion that made it almost weightless and he would strike at Tengen's arm hoping to inflict some more damage to his opponent. His strike would strike with enough force to inflict a deep wound in his left arm should it hit, he wanted to break his ability to use his left arm.

WC: 315

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum