Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night of Fun. [PRIVATE]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:25 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna listened to how he described her and then looked off as if thinking about it. Before smiling, "I think I know exactly what you are feeling. Tell me if I am right..." she said and leaned forward before giving him a kiss on his lips although she made sure she pulled away after a few moments. She however maintained a close position to him and would wait patiently for how he reacted, "Tell me if you are fond of me Kosuke, I think I am right on the matter." she would say with a small smile.

View user profile

on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:47 am

Vizard
Vizard
After she kissed him, his eyes widened like saucers and his face turned a bright, neon red. He had not been expecting that and had no idea how to react after that. He could feel her soft lips pressed against his and just as he was about to kiss back, she pulled away and asked if he was fond of her. He couldn't believe she had seen through him so easily, his walls and disguises shattered by a few simple words. He figured now was as good a time as any to step out on a limb. "I am rather fond of you Izuna-chan. You are kind and you make me happy when we are together." He would say in a very honest manner. He knew that saying something like that was a rather bold declaration, admitting that you had an attraction to someone, especially a superior officer. So he didn't know what to expect from this admission, but he knew he had told the truth and that was all he could do here.

View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com/

on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:09 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna smiled when he declared his feelings, she had never really felt an emotion such as love. She personally didn't even believe it existed, to her what people thought was love was simply an obsession and being attached to someone or something but love was such a stupid idea to her, she looked at him carefully before deciding what to do. "Kosuke, would you like to be in a relationship?" she asked, it not only let her see how this would turn out but she wondered if this might prove love exists to her.

View user profile
#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum