Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night of Fun. [PRIVATE]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:03 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
The lieutenant of squad three sat at her desk, doing paperwork was getting boring, it was all she had really been doing since she met the cute fourth seat after his promotion, she yearned for some fun in her life at the moment and for some reason she thought he could give it too her. She dropped the small pile of sheets down and ran over to the closet she kept, in it she got dressed into a white kimono, it had a black design on the back which was the crescent moon around a circle. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought about her attire. Her attire was a bit to small for her so she decided best to make it fit, she morphed her DNA on command and she now looked a little smaller with her frame fitting perfectly with the kimono.

She decided to leave her hair let out although she did give it a quick brush so it looked neat, she looked at the make-up on the table. One of the other Vice-captains gave it to her in the last Vice-captains meeting, two actually. They were the shihouin twins and she walked over to the make up they had told her she could have although Izuna never bothered with such things, tonight she decided she would be a little bit different and began to apply the make-up, it wasn't that hard to do once you understood it correctly. After getting it applied she had a soft cherry pink tint to her lips and her eyelashes were done. "Okay all ready." she said and left her room to go down two rooms to Kosuke's, "Hey Kosuke are you home. If you're not dressed then too bad I am coming in" she said cheerily, opening the door and entering not caring what state his room was in or his current dress. "Do you want to come with me for a walk? I really love the Seireitei by night, please come with me." she said with a pleading tone in her voice.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:36 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kosuke had just gotten out of the shower. A towel being the only article of clothing he cared to wear, it was his room after all, and he wasn't expecting any guests tonight. So he walked around thinking of what to do, he hadn't made dinner yet so he decided he would do that. Walking over to the kitchen he turned the stove on, setting a couple steaks on a pan. after around thirty minutes, he had began to sweat slightly from the heat of the stove. The sweat glistening off of his muscles like a beacon. The scar on his chest seemed to enhance his rugged attractiveness in a seductive way. Although, he was not a lady killer like his looks might lead you to believe. He proved this with the Vice-Captain, Izuna-chan. She had put the moves on him hard the other day, he was not expecting that. He didn't mind it at all however! He quite enjoyed the attention and hoped that maybe they would see each other soon. He threw on his headphones and began to listen to a couple songs he had saved on his music player, 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams-Green Day'. Not hearing Izuna knock, nor did he notice her enter. If he had, he would have dashed to get dressed, or maybe he would have stopped singing, or maybe stopped dancing around as he finished preparing his meal. But no, he had his eyes closed, blissfully ignorant of the half naked show he was providing his superior officer, that whether either of them knew or not, he had developed a slight crush on.

View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com/

on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:52 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna had slipped her way into his apartment, she was quite surprised at the scene that was before her. She had to bring her hand up to her mouth to hide her grin. She saw the young fourth seat dancing in nothing but a towel, he was signing quite loud and couldn't hear anything from the music blaring in his ears. She noticed he was making food, now normally one might just back away and leave, however Izuna came her to do what she wanted. She telepathically decided to send him what she wanted to say. "It's really cute when you dance like that, you also seem to enjoy singing. Now are you going to talk to me or am I going to stand here watching you sing and dance in a towel?" she said to him telepathically, it would sound like she had said it right into his brain. When he noticed her she smiled, although she anticipated a look of dread, shock and embarrassment. She held her passive smile as she waited for him to settle down, afterwards she decided to speak to him again. "Do you want to come with me for a walk?" she asked, she stood there although her eyes would be looking at his body. She was particularly looking at his chest region as she waited for his response.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:16 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kosuke's eyes burst open when he heard a sudden voice in his mind. It sounded exactly like the Vice-captain. Looking dead in front of him, he saw her standing there. Pulling the headphones out and his face turning the bright red, he heard her asked if he wanted to go out for a walk. Thinking this was jutsu the opportunity he had been waiting for, he composed himself quickly, though his cheeks were still tinged pink. "Sure Izuna-chan i'd love to, though woudn't it be better if I put some clothes on?" He asked innocently. He was only wearing a towel after all.

on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:25 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna smiled, at his mention of needing to get clothes on. "why do you need clothes on? Are you embarrassed to show off that six pack of yours?" she said with a wicked smile, "but sure if you want to get your clothes on. You don't need my help do you?" she said although she had turned to look out the window and her hair obscured her mischievous smile. She would wait for Kosuke to get dressed before she would leave his room and begin their little walk through the Seireiei. She would keep a slow pace and stay adjacent to Kosuke, walking in silence a bit and letting her companion start the conversation.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:39 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kosuke saw her look away and quickly changed into something good for a walk. A pair of black pants and a black jacket over a white tank top. He saw that she had on a white kimono that looked stunning on her. He decided that he would be the forward one on this little date night, he didn't want her to lose interest after all. "Alright lets go!" He would say enthusiastically grabbing her hand and slowly leading her out into the streets.

Deciding to stroke up a conversation, "So, have you been busy lately? I'm sure you've had a lot of hard work to do these past few days!" He would hope his effort to take the lead wasn't too foolish, he wasn't a Casanova by any means. Looking out at the stars high above them in the clear night sky he would try to enjoy the small moments like this, calm and peaceful. Though, he hoped this conversation didn't go back to how it did when they first met. She had gotten dangerously close to finding out about his inner hollow. That was part of the reason he took the lead of the conversation, to keep it going the way he needed it to. Glancing over at her, he would smile, enjoting the feeling of her hand in his.

on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:56 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna was quite surprised by the way he was being so forward about it, she felt her hand be taken and she was led out of the building. Not dragging the embarrassed fourth seat like she was expecting but he was taking her around. She actually felt her thoughts fumble for a moment and her she had to quickly recover herself. She felt a soft red fill her face before it disappeared, she really had no idea how to tackle the now confident and cheerful fourth seat. She thought about his question for a moment, what had she been busy with lately, mainly scientific projects but what good would they be in conversation. "I have been doing paperwork mainly, really I tend to just get it all done really quickly and then find myself people to play with." she said the last part with emphasis hinting it was probably a joke or was it?

"What have you been doing recently Kosuke?" she asked him, she began to wonder what on Earth he was doing. She wondered if it was because it was simply because he was embarrassed and wanted to show that he is still confident and assertive. She looked up at the sky as she listened to his response, she had forgotten her hand was embraced by Kosuke's however she felt like there was something about him. "Kosuke." she said, "Sometimes when I am around you, you seem to radiate this strange aura and it tends to only appear around me." she said bringing to conversation to a subject she had thoughts about but didn't have confirmation on them, mainly due to her telepathy picking up people's feelings via aura.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:53 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kosuke listened as she spoke of the paperwork that has been occupying her time. Then laughed a little at her seeming joke about finding people to mess with, this girl liked to joke it seemed. She asked what he had been doing recently, "Just training mostly, and trying to get the layout of this area memorized." He noticed she was looking at the sky as well, it was a beautiful night out, great for a walk. He suddenly heard her say his name. She asked about some strange aura she felt when around him. It couldn't be Kagami, he kept her energy hidden very tightly. And it couldn't be his reiatsu as that would be too obvious. "Hmm, I don't know? What kind of aura?" He would ask, seemingly interested. He really wanted to know what she was feeling from him as he didn't think he was releasing any pressure.

on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:27 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna kept walking for a few metres before stopping when he clearly didn't understand. "Well, I should've specified it as an emotional aura, for some reason this emotion comes out around me. Although it does feel similar to others it isn't the same, tell me how you feel about me. That should help me a bit." she said, after getting his answer she would begin to walk and allow the conversation to continue, however she looked at Kosuke instead of the sky now, she wanted to know.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:01 am

Vizard
Vizard
Hearing how she descried it was interesting, and then her asking him to tell her how he felt, that made him turn red. "W-well, you seem to be very kind and fun to be around. And you are definitely strong, seeing as you are the vice captain. You have a very appealing personality and you are very pretty." He stumbled over his words, not used to telling girls how he felt. He hoped she accepted this answer, it was the only one he had. Though, he was relieved that she hadn't asked about his inner hollow at all. He wanted to be sure that she was unaware, so he tired to suppress it even farther. Looking at her, as she looked at him, he felt his heart skip. She truly was an attractive woman, with a personality to match, he really had grown fond of her.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum