Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Questions about the plot on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:16 am

So read everything on the plot again and obviously it's a lot. Am I to understand that all of that is happening at the same time?

Oleg, cross over uiverse to Tite Kubo's canon?

Espada civil war/replacement?

At first when I read all of this I thought that this site was basically two different Bleach RPs. RPers could choose to be involved in the alternate universe or the Tite Kubo canon. So could this all be clarified? Also, how did you come up with this interesting idea?

View user profile

#2 Re: Questions about the plot on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:54 am

well, the idea is that both are happening at the same time, but you can choose which main plot you wish to be a part of; the alternate plot with the arrancar civil war and so on or the cannon plot.

in a way, you are right, but the idea is that this site is unique for allowing both alternate and cannon to exist side by side as yes, you have to decide if your character lives in the alternate or cannon universe, but, there is a special portal, which I believe is called the Jigenmon (dimension gate) that allows travel between the cannon universe and the alternate universe, so even if your character comes from the cannon for example, you don't have to be stuck there if no one is current active on the cannon side of it.

also, I'm the one responsible for the above changes and for the duel plots that we are running currently ^_^ and the idea came from wanting to make the site more flexible and to allow rpers to decide what they wanted to do and try to allow as much flexiblity as possible to allow you to rp as you want. As for the plot that I wrote for the alternate plot, its a mix of stuff I've rped out with other rpers on the site and my own ideas

#3 Re: Questions about the plot on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:56 am

Hmmm...brilliant and simply at the same time. ^_^

View user profile

#4 Re: Questions about the plot on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:57 am

thanks and your very welcome Smile just happy to help Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum