Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Hopefully a simple character question on Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:13 am

So as I said in my introduction to this site its been awhile and I would like to use my old character from the first site I was on. Now the character was a Vizard who was a member of 4th Division, he managed to keep the fact that he was a Vizard secret from everyone(on the old site Vizard were hunted down methodically) I was just wondering if that would be ok here. I haven't really seen anything that says this would be impossible, any clarification would be great and very helpful.

View user profile

#2 Re: Hopefully a simple character question on Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:10 pm

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: Hopefully a simple character question on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:22 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Well. Perhaps I could be of assistance... Basically the Vizard Arc hasn't occurred yet HOWEVER Vizards have still been seen, ie. Kosuke's inner hollow Kagami is active and so is Luke's inner hollow, however the Vizards will probably be hunted down for research/extermination during and after the events of the Vizard arc. i hope this helps although I do suggest getting an opinion from Luke and/or Erida as they tend to orientate towards the lore and plot side of things.

View user profile

#4 Re: Hopefully a simple character question on Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:11 pm

Erida Seika

Shinigami
Shinigami
Being a Visored is against the laws of Soul Society, and they are generally thought as abominations, by everyone else, but they themselves. They do exist, however, and are capable of a long life, as long as they manage to keep their hollow as a secret, which will be very difficult during them Vizard Arc. A good lore example would be the former, unnamed captain of Division 5, who was identified as a Visored and then executed for it. They are not (yet) methodically hunted, but they will be, when the next phase of our plot starts.

A good thing to note, would be that you will be identified if you release your hollow powers in public. The reiatsu of the shinigami will turn akin to that of a hollow, so the species will become apparent to any witness. If you manage not to display your power in public, then you're likely to survive. A NPC, Yumiko Minamoto, is a Visored, but she has a special ability, that makes her dual reiatsu seem identical to that of a shinigami, even when her powers are fully released.

I hope this helps.

View user profile

#5 Re: Hopefully a simple character question on Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:05 pm

Well, basically, The current rules for vizards is you are allow to refer to it and/or show it after (uncontrollible hollowfication for example), but until the vizard plot happens, you are not allowed to use hollow powers or gain any statistical advantage (for example, AR/FAR).

So for now, yes, your inner hollow is hidden, but during the events of the vizard plot, all vizards become exposed, regardless of how well it is hidden as the event forces all inner hollows to become active and forciby hollowfy all current vizards. for more information, read the duel plot guide in the plot section for more details on the plot

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum