Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exitus Acta Probat [Private]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:44 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Exitus Acta Probat

The end justifies the means.

A tragic choice of words for a desperate man. Eliyah could almost feel sympathy for him. Not that anyone had ever told him to pack up his research notes and burn them - the phrase simply felt ominously familiar in meaning, to the shinigami, who had advanced his own career via honest, but ruthless means. A pool of blood surrounded the operating table, where the corpse of a naked man lied, an expression of gory beauty decorating his face; waterfalls of blood that began from his eyes, nose and ears, the orbs filled with a will to die, and the illuminating paleness of dead mass. His death was a painful one. All the signs were indicating, that he died of cerebral hemorrhage, but autopsy and impending toxicology results could reveal additional insight to the cause of death.

Normally, the Third Seat was nowhere near crime scenes. He was the chieftain of Zanpakuto Research and Development Department, and thus, had spent his life studying the mechanics of soul and the sword, rather than of the body and mind. However, he did have acceptable amount of expertise in medicine, forensics and psychology, which qualified him for the job - even then, he was only there because the crime scene was within the heavily guarded walls of Division 12, which in turn meant another unwanted investigation from the Division 3. Eliyah could vividly imagine how Oleg had responded, when he was told of the incident - thank god, he was nowhere near his laboratory - but couldn't initially find logic in his decision to assign him to the investigation. Not until he heard a word of, that someone high ranked within the Division 3 would probably take the case. After that, it all made perfect sense. It was less of a quest to bring a quick end to Division 3's visit, and more a counter-intelligence mission, in the case, that a certain Izuna Kimura would happen to fall on the role of leading investigator. Surely, he wouldn't miss the opportunity to get back to Division 12, would he?

With a hand protected by a white latex glove, Eliyah reached out to the corpses' jaw and changed it's angle to offer a better view for examination - the muscles of neck had stiffened, but rigor mortis had not spread to the larger muscles of the body. This fact aroused a hypothesis for the time of death; it's progress suggested something between four and eight hours ago, but it was merely an estimate based on the common effects of post-mortem interval in an average male. A cough behind him attracted his attention, and he turned around to see an investigator holding a camera - the man arched his brow as if to ask whenever he was going to move or not, so he could finish his photography work, only to be answered with a crushing glare. Eliyah moved past him, feeling the man's head turn around to follow his steps, out of sheer confusion for the hostility of his eyes. Once again, his focus was given to the writing in the wall. Exitus acta probat, the end justifies the means, he repeated in his head. If a failed experiment represented the means, what was the end, that the killer so desperately sought to meet? More importantly, was he a killer, or did the patient simply die of natural reasons... which, now that he thought of it, seemed silly. A killer - how ironic title for someone, whom the Division 3 presumed had accidentally ended the miserable life of a poor man, that had, albeit involuntarily, for once decided to contribute the common good by becoming a test subject. Did the legislators not know death was part of the pursuit of science? Apparently not, since the law obligated the Division 3 to open an investigation of homicide.

Despite the knowledge, that he had on the research of a missing scientist, whose laboratory he was in, Eliyah would decide to wait for the actual investigator to show up, before he'd begin making a psychological profile or analyze the crime scene further. He did not want to make all of their work, did he now? He was here to represent the Division 12, offer his expertise to the leading investigator and do his best to advise him in his pursuit of truth - as grossly dramatic as it sounded, when it crawled out of the captain's mouth. A possibility of meeting the renowned Izuna Kimura piqued certain curiosity in the shinigami. What was the 'golden son' of Oleg like - was he an intellect like he, or a bore like the majority of modified souls? He would have to be patient, it seemed.

- hover

Eliyah HitohanaTier 3-1Third Seat of Division 12

tagging @Izuna Kimura

Notes: So, this is the promised starter. just pointing out, that the scientist might just be researching anything, that wouldn't leave a large mark on the corpse, like a surgery/transplant would, mainly because I am too tired to edit my post @_@ Maybe he's like studying a substance, that is supposed to heal you when you ingest it, but instead it causes your celebral veins to burst. Or then he's studying a lot of things and we get to have a competition on whose descriptions of crime scene are more gory! Kinda left a lot of other things up to your reply, lol.

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:18 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
IZUNA KIMURA
It was dusk when Izuna was woken up by an unseated member of Squad Twelve, he had rushed to the Squad Three to inform them of the incident that occurred within the Squad of Research and Development, he had arrived in a state of hyperactivity and upon explaining the situation to the guards out front they sent him to the Vice-Captain himself, it was at this time when the knocking on the door had woken the Mod Soul up. He got out of bed although at the moment he was actually a she. She barely registered the fact she was barely dressed and opened the door to the startled shinigami who was in such a panicked state he got straight down to business and told the story. Apparently someone in Squad Twelve lost it and now believes he must finish his research, Izuna sighed an annoyed sound before walking over and getting dressed into her usual attire. Foregoing the usual massive zanbatou due to the fact it was an investigation however she still decided the Avenger Weapon: Homing Dagger would suffice.

Walking out with the shinigami she walked in silence until finally they arrived at their destination, she felt so many memories resurface from his database that was his mind at the thoughts of what he used to do. Her face contorted in a face of anger, "Tell me who is handling the case at the moment?" she ordered and the nervous shinigami removed a small looking device from his shirt, it was shaped like a basic iPhone from the Human world although Izuna figured it contained the information from the investigation, he activated the device and saw it had members involved on the case, crime scene photographs and a large file on the scientist who did this, one picture in particular was of the wall. "Exitus Acta Probat, The end justifies the means." she thought to herself, and for the rest of the trip she spoke not a word to the shinigami who delivered her and disappeared into the depths of the barracks.

He entered the lab and saw quite an interesting scene, the photographer was just leaving while the only other occupant at the moment was the leader of the investigation for Squad Twelve, although as of now Izuna was in charge. She had read about Eliyah in the files on the device, she however showed no interest at him for the moment. She walked over to the body and simply stared for about a minute or two at the naked corpse before her, completely unfazed at the sight although it compared to nothing she had done to people in the past all in the name of science under the captain and her "father", now there was animosity between them and Izuna was not in the best of moods at having to come to this place. After her little look at what happened she appeared only to just notice Eliyah, "Care to tell me your theory, Third Seat Hitohana. Right now I assume Brain Hemorrhage, perhaps due to something inside of him. I also notice a couple of bruises in his palms, from where his fingers no doubt clenched so hard they caused bruises. Now that makes the cause of death something artificial. So would you also like to inform me of what this particular scientist was working on?" she asked although a bit of her unhappiness made it not very friendly and she wore a scowl on her face as she said it as if the very place she was in angered her.

- hover

NOTES GO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tier#3-1 - Vice-Captain of Squad Three
Application#Link
Word#0592
Character#3254

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:47 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Exitus Acta Probat

As the Division 3 walked in, led by a female investigator, Eliyah found himself a little disappointed. Izuna Kimura had not been assigned to the case, it seemed. The woman walked over to the corpse, paying no attention to him - her eyes analyzed the victim carefully for a while, and the officer's eyes were observing her every move. She was not disturbed by the sight, which meant she had multiple past experiences with failed experiments... or simply that her tolerance for brutal death was higher than that of an average individual. Her impassive mask was obviously feigned, a cleaver disguise for another emotion - anger. The place itself disgusted her, because... she had been here before. Enmity of a bitter memory, with a taste of mechanical lack of empathy. Her demeanor was almost arousing, but Eliyah knew better than to be seduced by the lie she wore around her like a human suit.

The calculated dose of surprise in her expression, when she laid her eyes on the seated officer, reminded him of the treacherous nature of her squad. She was playing a game, and Eliyah was a piece of the chessboard. He allowed her to see the briefest smile on his face, but not out of friendliness - it was a smile, that spoke without words and whispered 'game on' to her eyes. His eyes then moved from her to a photographer, whom immediately understood to offer the female investigator a pair of rubber gloves. "Care to tell me your theory, Third Seat Hitohana. Right now I assume brain hemorrhage, perhaps due to something inside of him. I also notice a couple of bruises in his palms, from where his fingers no doubt clenched so hard they caused bruises. Now that makes the cause of death something artificial. So would you also like to inform me of what this particular scientist was working on?" The woman addressed Eliyah in a polite, but unhappy, voice. This face of hers, was the face, that disliked nonsense. It was easy to identify as insincere, because it was the very same face, that the male shinigami had been used to wearing. He led his hands to the bruises, and began his explanation.

"It seems, he was initially hold in place by human hands, as an operation was performed on him - there is no trace of being tied or chained to the table. He was quickly medicated via a needle to an artery in the neck, possibly to paralyze him, rather than to sedate him; toxicology results will be here in fifteen to thirty minutes to clarify whenever this is far off from the truth. No surgery was performed on him, judging from the lack of visible scars or wounds. I would say the arteries of his brain exploded due to an overdose and/or rejection of a specific chemical - but this is merely speculation. Something could have been inserted to his brain via his ears, explaining why the operation only caused the blood vessels in his head to... well, you know. He died of the extreme blood loss, but the pain was probably enough to knock him out way before he ultimately died - and his time of death was from four to eight hours ago." Eliyah checked on the woman, as if to see if she was falling asleep. He was tired of listening to his own voice, so he moved to the desk of the laboratory, and sat on the comfortable chair, that the mad scientist had sat on just a day before, when he was told his research was going to be shut down.

He reached to a drawer, and pulled it open, taking the man's research notes out. "He studied the process of enhancing one's regenerative capabilities, without much of success." He said, placing the notes on the desk and inviting the female investigator to look over them. An almost unnoticeable glance at the crime scene investigator, who worked for the morgue of Division 12 - the same one, who had offered the investigator a pair of gloves - would occur when her concentration would move to the papers, that held no real significance other than to distract her eyes. "Take him to the autopsy lab. I want the report on my device, as soon as possible." He spoke, and the lower-ranked worker nodded in understanding to the alternate meaning of the sentence. Ever since Oleg became the president of S.R.D.I., they had a strict policy about corpses in the perimeters of their division. The workers of morgue were mainly dedicated to archiving evidence and reports, as well as enforcing this policy, which meant getting rid of corpses, that could draw unwanted attention. This corpse would find it's way in Oleg's personal crematory (Yes, their creepy captain had his own crematory...), rather than in the autopsy lab or the morgue. He'd leave it to Oleg to evaluate the weight of the corpse's existence. After the investigator would leave the laboratory, cleaners would erase the crime scene from the face of the earth and destroy all trace of evidence.

It was not to prevent justice from happening. It was to preserve the secrets of Division 12, that the investigators could never learn. Who had authorized his research, why hadn't his mental illnesses been reported, and the like, were questions, that were best left unanswered. Out of the all thirteen divisions, theirs was the one with most secrets - what happened behind the closed doors, was expected to remain behind the closed doors.

- hover

tagging @Izuna Kimura

Notes: Kinda threw something, lol.

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:58 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna stood perfectly still and eyed the Officer carefully as he stated in an emotionless voice and tone, which to Izuna truly believed he was, Izuna could tell Eliyah gave not a single care to the life of the man on the table. The woman finally received all that Eliyah had to convey and looked once more around the room, with new information she scanned the room to see if anything changed in terms of perspective although she knew it was irrelevant and all it did was draw attention to the room's masterpiece; the corpse on the operating table. The adolescent boy then moved over to the desk and sat down in the chair, Izuna sighed knowing that the crime scene would be contaminated, after all everyone seemed to forget the woman was originally in Eliyah's very position, she handled the cleaning up of messes like this and kept it quiet. Nobody cared for this and Izuna knew for a fact that tomorrow this would all blow over and the place would be spotless.

Izuna noticed how the young man removed the file from the drawer, he chucked it in front of her and told her the basics however assumed Izuna would want to read further, she decided she may as well. She was part-way through it when she mentally heard something worth noting, of course it was thrown in with a bunch of useless information too, "Wow, look at that. Since when did the Third Division have such a hot Vice-Captain the way she just bends over to get that paper brings out her but... Oh damn it, why now does he have to give me damn order 33." the perverted guy thought, Izuna didn't give a crap about him checking her out however the words Order 33 meaned something to her, when Eliyah mentioned the little device, Izuna remembered that and turned to the young man, "I assume that you can send me through the autopsy reports, hopefully they will be done within the hour or I might need a more thorough investigation of your labs..." she said with a tone which said she wanted none of this sleight of hand crap, however she did it in such a way it seemed like she didn't use telepathy.

Seeing his opportunity the man who Izuna had just talked too had nodded, "I will need your name Vice-Captain." he said hoping to give Eliyah a chance at least knowing who the mysterious woman was, Izuna looked sharply at him and stated her name quite plainly, "Izuna Kimura, Now go..." she ordered, she then turned to the laid back officer who she was about to talk to until a Hell Butterfly appeared, "Vice-captain Izuna, we have a problem that directly relates to your current investigation... Well, we have found the body of one of the Squad members and he has strange growths all over him..." he said nervously while Izuna calmly gave the order to wait there and would then look at Eliyah before giving him a look that said it all, they were going to be chasing a killer.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:05 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Exitus Acta Probat

"I assume that you can send me through the autopsy reports, hopefully they will be done within the hour or I might need a more thorough investigation of your labs..." The woman spoke to the direction of the crime scene investigator, in a tone, that made it very clear she was familiar with the internal procedures of Division 12. Eliyah would narrow his eyes in surprise, but the female's position made it impossible to read her facial expression, until she turned back to him. A hand gesture, directed to his subordinate, told the crime scene worker to forget the order thirty-three, and gather a group of the most efficient pathologists and forensic scientists in their division, to perform autopsy on the corpse. His eyes had a threatening impression to them, that would make the officer quickly leave the site to get some help carrying the corpse to the autopsy lab, if he didn't want to end up being the next person found dead. "Naturally." Eliyah said, barely looking at the female investigator as he spoke to her, as if he had never meant anything other. She was a former member of Division 12, he had deduced.

"I will need your name Vice-Captain." The man, who for some reason had stayed behind, blurted out. Eliyah's apathetic eyes flared into green flames, upon hearing those words. A victorious smile appeared on his face, and his triumph was strengthened by the female's answer; "Izuna Kimura. Now go..." His subordinate smiled, knowing he had earned himself a reward, and glanced at his superior, before making his leave. Oleg would be thrilled. As the female, or rather, genderless, investigator turned back to Eliyah, it would become apparent to her, that she had been waited for. "How impressive, Vice-Captain Kimura." He spoke with a tone of feigned admiration. Was this the extent of her ability to influence the minds around her, or simple body modification, that she, or he, had invented? "I could have never guessed, whom I was talking to. You're certainly good at playing the role of an ordinary shinigami, considering you really are not one." He continued, with a venomous voice, that dripped with vindictiveness for what he had perceived as an insult and a deception.

A hell butterfly flied in, and a voicemail directed at the vice-captain was revealed as soon as it landed, telling of an incident possibly related to their investigation. Strange growth, in case it was a fool's way of calling a tumor, certainly piqued his interest, considering the nature of the research, that the scientist was experimenting with. Eliyah had not revealed all of his information on the scientist-gone-mad to the vice-captain, just the basics she needed to know on spot - honestly, it was because he had not expected her to be intelligent enough to understand the language of science. However, now that she had prove his judgment wrong, he did not find a reason to share this information with her - not yet. Intoxicated with the thought he got to observe the legendary Izuna Kimura, he stood up and made his way to the door, where four men had arrived to carry the corpse away. He gestured the vice-captain to lead the way to the new corpse, with an underlying motive in the back fo his head.

- hover

tagging @Izuna Kimura

Notes: I meant to throw a sexist comment, but racism will do.

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:29 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna watched as the unseated member of Squad Twelve smiled victoriously at the thought of a reward however the woman was not in the mood to deal with games, "Also next time, I suggest you don't look at a Vice-Captain's butt while you have more important things to do. For all you know it might lead to unfortunate circumstances" she said and the man's face went from victorious to embarrassment very quickly and he turned to make an escape from the two officers. She turned back to the little brat of an officer as he let his facetious comment. Not responding the boy thought it smart to speak again, this time also starting with what seemed like a compliment although she already new a little smart-arse comment was planned and the comment that made her eyes widen as she stopped abruptly while in mid-turn although her face was obscured from view due to already having looked at the Hell Butterfly.

Eliyah's comment struck a nerve, even without her facial expression her abrupt stop would be more than enough to confirm that he had found a sensitive topic. Her breathing increased slightly although she quickly regained her composure. "Funny. I like a child who has humor, perhaps it relates to parents. My mother was kind and lovely sort of like yours, yet for some reason I am made to be punished by a man who thinks he owns me. I am not some property and even then, maybe your mother is incapable of love or maybe she simply likes the idea of her son working with a man who gives not a single thought to your existence" she spat, aiming to insult both Oleg and his foster mother while listening to the message. After that she watched as the body was extracted and then Eliyah gestured for her to lead the way.

She let the Hell Butterfly lead the way and followed as it lead them out of the barracks and took them winding around the Sereitei until they reached a warehouse. Izuna noticed the amount of Squad Three people around the place and her badge gave her no need to state she was here although a few members would gather around Eliyah as if to stop him until Izuna waved them away, they entered the building and there was the body of a shinigami tied down onto a table, he had the same signs as the other body however this time Izuna noticed a few large growths on the body, Izuna assumed he had used a more powerful drug which had caused much more cellular growth, hence the body had these abnormal growths all over it. "You see Eliyah, I care not for whatever your squad or the sick captain do behind closed doors however it is when things get out of hand that I question whether or not I should infiltrate your squad myself sometimes" she said although the way she said captain made it sound like she had spat venom at the word. She looked at the roof where the bodies eyes were staring and saw the words that had been repeated so much in this night, Exitus Acta Probat it would be a terrible sight to die looking at and her gaze might catch the young third seat's attention if he hadn't noticed it first.

View user profile

on Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:58 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Exitus Acta Probat
As the vice-captain's expression revealed just how big of a nerve he had hit, Eliyah felt amused. "Funny. I like a child who has humor, perhaps it relates to parents. My mother was kind and lovely sort of like yours, yet for some reason I am made to be punished by a man who thinks he owns me. I am not some property and even then, maybe your mother is incapable of love or maybe she simply likes the idea of her son working with a man who gives not a single thought to your existence." She threw a counter-insult, spatting venom on mention of Oleg as hard as she could, earning an even more sincere smile from the seated officer. It wasn't a desperate or angry comment, but a rather cleaver one - more over, it delivered a message, that would remind the officer of his place. He'd make a mental note of it, starting to acknowledge the mod soul's capability as an authority. "If that was an insult, you have to work a little harder for it. If you're referring to my birth mother, I believe she deserved everything that came her way, when neglected her children - Hanae, in the other hand, couldn't be a more loving parent, although she's not a real one. Much like yours." In the end of the sentence, his tone turned from the previously patronizing one into another, that he used, when he was going to get serious. "I have to agree with your thoughts on Oleg, though. Clearly, he is capable of loving what he perceives as his creation - and as I am not his creation, his favor shines on me only as long as I keep producing results he finds intriguing."

He had put a noticeable emphasis on the fact, that he was no fool of Oleg. Eliyah had his own agendas, his own ambitions, even if he served another man. As Izuna walked past him and let the butterfly lead the way, he would decide to add a sentence to his speech. "I have no ill will against you, vice-captain. We can put an end to meaningless bickering, that knows no end, once it has been given life into, and work together to solve the mystery of this genius... ehem, mad scientist." The walk was long, but not too long, and eventually, the pair would arrive in a warehouse, infested by investigators of Division 3. A few men gathered to stop Eliyah's access to the area, greatly annoying him and urging him to take his sword and castrate them on that spot. Luckily for them, their vice-captain would gesture to let him pass through into the new crime scene.

Almost identical to the site, he had found in the scientist's laboratory, Eliyah noted in his mind. A corpse on a table, but this time, there was growths over his dead body. He wasn't sure if Izuna had realized they were tumors, but from the perspective of someone with medical insight and knowledge, they certain were tumors. "You see Eliyah, I care not for whatever your squad or the sick captain do behind closed doors however it is when things get out of hand that I question whether or not I should infiltrate your squad myself sometimes." He'd glance at the vice-captain, who was staring at the ceiling of the warehouse building, where the words, Exitus Acta Probat, had been scripted. Ignoring the previous sentence, Eliyah sighed and nod his head. He was desperate to get into the head of this scientist. Who this person was, really? "He's dramatic. He likes attention, and... challenge, puzzle. He is daring us to catch him, that's why he's leaving the corpses behind." He theorized aloud, turning his head to Izuna. "In each crime scene, he leaves a clue. It was a coincidence, that your men found this place, vice-captain. The first crime scene was supposed to lead us here." But what was that clue?

He turned back to the writing in the ceiling, and thought for a bit. Exitus Acta Probat, he repeated. This place was a warehouse, and from the length of their walk he could say that... they were in the area of District 4, the home of Division 4. Now, why did the scientist come here? The place had to held some sort of significance. His questions began to turn into a solution, and a certain fierceness sparked in his eyes. Eliyah turned to an investigator, an underling of Izuna, and asked; "Which department of Division 4 rents this warehouse?" The man was dumbfounded, and looked at him, preparing to question him, what his rank was and what business he had here, but the third seat would stop him. "Third Seat, Eliyah Hitohana, consultant and co-leader to the investigation. Answer my question." He said, in a commanding, annoyed tone, that caught the officer off guard and seemed to be successful at scaring him. "Department of Virology, sir?" The man blurted out in confusion, looking apologetically at his vice-captain as he realized, that he shouldn't have revealed any information without confirmation from her. Eliyah blamed himself for not giving enough control to his intuition.

How he had not seen it before? He turned back to the vice-captain, a more passionate expression slipping as he began to explain. "Exitus Acta Probat is the clue, that was supposed to lead us here. When we use the first letters of each words, we get E, A and P. EAP, is a relatively new medical acronym, which stands for the RNA proteins associated with EBER." Assuming, that the vice-captain, despite having heard of her time with the Division 4, had not heard of such a term - because he doubted a modified soul like her would have failed to notice such a detail, if she knew about it, given her expertise with forensics - Eliyah would proceed to explain it in mundane language. "Epstein-Barr virus. Despite being one of the most common viruses in the World of Living, it's complex nature has allowed it to remain a mystery to even the greatest researchers. Among other things, it is associated with cancers of brain and lymphatic system. That would explain the brain hemorrhage of the initial victim." The officer couldn't help, but laugh at his sudden discovery. "He must have come here to look for something, that was essential to his study. This is just a hypothesis, but there is a possibility he is looking a way to somehow use cancer to advance his own research of self-regeneration, right?"

Absorbed by the victorious feeling of uncovering nearly the whole mystery in just a matter of a few hours, Eliyah stopped for a moment. "The growths... they must be the clue, that will lead us to the next body!" Without giving it a second thought, he walked to the corpse on the table, unknowing of a certain miscalculation he had done by doing that. The first thing he noticed, was the lack of blood. Then, that despite the strangely-shaped tumors, that had sprouted from the most vital parts of his immune system, he would notice the lack of pale complexion, and closed eyes of the corpse. The corpse was fresh. Or not a corpse at all. As the officers hand went to the non-corrupted side of his neck, he felt something wrapping around his throat and raising him into the air, just enough so his feet wouldn't touch the ground. The corpse, which turned out to be very alive, was crushing his throat. It's black, black eyes stared into his emerald oculars, and Eliyah felt it's pain and anger, but also it's malice joy at seeing him helplessly trying to break free. He didn't stand a chance, not like this. It's strength was almost... inhuman, and it's tumors, which had been asleep until now, were pulsing like additional hearts.

- hover

tagging @Izuna Kimura

Notes: Haha, so long. Hope you like it.

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:02 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna sighed, she was growing tired of this search. Surely someone is going to come out of nowhere and kill them all sooner or later, she looked at the roof again as began trying to figure out the mystery. She was listening to every word and he made logical sense however to her she wanted to find this killer very much however she was so engrossed in the surroundings however raising her eyes above her and back to the roof she noticed something off about the "T" in Exitus. She wanted to get another look when there was a shout of panic about the room, the "corpse" had came alive and was strangling the Third Seat of Squad Twelve.

Izuna acted quickly, she moved quickly and ran right up to the corpse, forcing her its mind to stop all movement and make the body go limp through telepathy would allow the young boy to drop to the ground. Doing so in the same movement a division three member ran up and freed the Third Seat from near the abomination, slowly backing out of arms reach Izuna would then slowly remove herself from its range. After everyone was clear Izuna would let her dominance drop and it moved around trying to grab everyone and anyone that came near him. After this Izuna left it to them, "Eliyah, come with me." she said telepathically to him and would lead him out of the group, he would be fine except his throat would feel sore. After clearing the group of squad members who disappeared.

"Eliyah, do you know how big this building is?" she said although didn't give him a chance to react. "This building is three stories tall, yet I only see two stories... In the word Exitus, the 'T' has an arrow pointing towards the left. Follow me" She said before he would feel like she had lifted him up as she lifted him up telekinetically until were able to look over where the arrow pointed, there was a hole in the wall hidden by the support beam. Izuna would move them over to it and send him up a chute that it hid and she followed him, above her he would find himself on the fake roof and Izuna would be up there a moment later.

The scene before them was yet another body however this entire set up made Izuna gasp, she recognised the picture right before her. She actually designed the experiment that was presented before them. "This is my own experiment, the transfer of the soul to another body. I am afraid that that body is our target and he is now within a new body." she said as she walked over to the computer and started to look through files. "Have a look around if you want too, I might be a little bit. Although I am quite surprised a biologist would care about the field of Modified Souls.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:05 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Exitus Acta Probat
Being strangled to death didn't feel like a nice way of dying. Eliyah could feel his lungs screaming for oxygen, and his hands were desperately trying to do something about the monster on his throat. He knew, that Izuna and all the people there would react and that he was not going to die, but at the same time, the monster made him feel extremely helpless. And it definitely felt worse than the thought of dying. He heard Izuna running, but it sounded like she was deliberately walking in slow motion, never even attempting to reach the monster and helpless little Eliyah on time. Suddenly, it's grip went loose, and it dropped him to the ground. Izuna was near to the monster, her eyes concentrated on the living corpse, whose black eyes had became a blurred and aimless, no longer full of rage. It had the look of someone, who had taken a shot of heroin. A member of Division 3 had ran up to Eliyah and tried to drag him away from the monster, but he would respond to the attempt by throwing the man backwards towards the door. "Fuck off, moron." He hissed with a poisonous tongue.

"I can handle myself." He said, and then backed away, grabbing a surgeon scalpel, since he hadn't his zanpakuto with him and it was the only thing around to use to mutilate the monster, if it decided to attack him again. For some reason, he doubted the odds of paralyzing this walking, already-rotting corpse with a careful strike to head were low. Izuna too, started to back out, and it seemed for a moment, that her control over the monster was loosening and loosening. It has a range, he deduced. She had the ability to influence minds of others, though it was limited to those at close proximity, and probably to the mental resistance of the target, which the monster seemed to lack altogether. Soon enough, he would hear her voice inside his head, which startled him. He didn't like her being in his head, even if it was just projecting her thoughts.

"Eliyah, come with me." She spoke telepathically. Izuna moved away from the squad members, who moved to seize the monster, that was desperately trying to murder anyone that came close to it, and Eliyah followed. The third seat found his hands rubbing his throat, that was bruised and marked by strangulation - the pain wasn't that bad, and it looked worse than it was. It was the feeling, that the scene had caused him, that pained the boy. "Eliyah, do you know how big this building is?" Izuna said, this time aloud, rhetorically. "This building is three stories tall, yet I only see two stories... In the word Exitus, the 'T' has an arrow pointing towards the left. Follow me." She continued. Before Eliyah could ask where she was intending to go, an invisible force raised him into the air slowly. Telekinesis didn't feel like floating in space. It felt like someone was lifting you up from your limbs and pulling from your torso and head. She was right, too. There was an arrow in the 'T'.

How perceptive this woman was, really? Or a man. Or a person, who really didn't have a gender, which intrigued and crept him out. A hole in the wall, hidden by a support beam was revealed where the 'T' was pointing at. Without a warning, Eliyah was sent through - probably to use him as her human shield, he thought, and laughed nervously within his mind. He wondered if she was listening to his thoughts, and immediately spoke within his mind to notify her, if she was; "Get your psychic sensors the fuck off from my brain." He still doubted she would do it. She seemed like a person, who would only use such a power, when necessary. Izuna had no reason to spy on what was going within his mind. Or did she? Eliyah smirked at the thought of playing a mind game with her and seeing if he could trick her abilities somehow. Any outcome would be interesting.

They arrived on a fake rooftop, and Izuna made a remark of her own experiment. "This is my own experiment, the transfer of the soul to another body. I am afraid that that body is our target and he is now within a new body." A body, covered in black tumors and clearly dead, lied on the table. Eliyah just awaited for it to come back to life and aim for his throat, and the scalpel was held in his fist more tightly. It took a while for him to process what she said and reply. "Intriguing." It was a dry, unconvincing tone, that he spoke on, but deep beneath, he was amazed by it. He had heard of such topics, but never even thought it could be possible, simply because there was no visible proof in front of him. "Did you perfect it?" His voice was sudden and curious this time, with less thought put to what was coming out of his mouth. Sheesh, he might have even sounded like genuinely interested. He'd better watch his tongue.

"Have a look around if you want too, I might be a little bit. Although I am quite surprised a biologist would care about the field of Modified Souls." Izuna would continue, as if it was her laboratory they were standing in. Well, to be honest, she was the investigator here, and not him - he was just spying on a spy, disguised as an adviser for the investigation, that could have very well been a total set-up from his captain. Conspiracy theories, all centering around the mysterious master piece named Izuna Kimura. Out of his thoughts, he replied to Izuna in disbelief. "It never crossed your mind, that the body you're wearing is a biologist's dream?" It was a rhetoric, matter-of-fact sentence, followed by the real content. "This scientist is not a mere biologist - he's an immortalist. He wants to figure a way for him to live forever and reach immeasurable strength, possibly other biological advantages as well. As you saw below, that shell of a human being possesses more strength than I do and left bruises only after strangling me for a few seconds. It would have crushed my throat if, you hadn't stopped it. Thank you for that." The words escaped his unwilling lips. Eliyah went on to continue.

"His creation has a flaw. There is something unnatural about these tumors, and it's very possible they are parasitic in nature - which means, that they are alive, to an extent. They probably cause the brains of afflicted to swell and trigger the hemorrhages, but most targets will come back, due to regenerative qualities of the tumors. They will be in great pain, extremely hostile and mentally disabled due to the brain swelling, which is only healed to a state, where the afflicted keeps on living." He said in hypothesis. "And oh, by afflicted, I am referring to the virus. It certainly is a virus, so I guess we should be super careful around it - there is no way of telling how it infects a target." With the latest sentence, he vomited. It came out of the blue, and struct him with the fear of what he just said. Tactile contact was enough for some viruses. Close proximity, or even being in the same room with a corpse like that, could infect them. He could have been just infected and exhibiting symptoms.

Eliyah glanced at Izuna, and his eyesight started to blur. "I am okay. I think I was thrown off balance by what happened downstairs. I have to admit, that it's been a while, when I was surprise-attacked like that." Suddenly, he was less interested in observing the vice-captain and finding the scientist responsible, and more driven to find out what it was exactly, that he was researching.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:36 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
After her initial reaction of the corpse she moved over to the computer nearby, it gleamed to life and she began downloading his notes, files and videos. She listened to his comment about it being intriguing although ignored it, she assumed it was a smart ass comment. While she had not bother to search or even listen in to his thoughts she raised her eyebrows at the question of did she perfect the procedure. "In theory yes, although without proper equipment and technology I am afraid it isn't complete although it seems we are in luck." she said, "You obviously know nothing of this procedure but the transferal of the soul to a new body is extremely laborious, imagine you are trying to transplant an organ into someone else. The procedure or at least this earlier variant takes much more time depending on how different the soul is to the body in general. For example should we try to transfer you to a female body that alone would take at least twenty-four hours." she quickly took away the device having transferred all the files and data.

"Now this man only had eight hours to do this procedure which would mean that he couldn't change anything significant, instead the soul would be almost identical to the new body so we are still looking for someone of similar description," she said hoping he got the idea of the experiment. She resumed to look around, he made a statement about how she wore a biologist's dream and she smiled. Slowly her hair colour changed from black to blonde and her eyes from grey to blue, her skin turned fairer and she smiled almost as if she were a completely different person. "I am well aware of how my body is desired, Oleg wanted it very badly although this is the only one I made. I refuse to give my inventions to someone like him" she said with an angry scowl at the mention of his name, although Eliyah would continue and she was quite surprised that he would actually thank her.

She thought about his words as she looked around, once more she noticed something strange about this room. She focused her eyes further down the room's length after all it should be as large as the warehouse was in length and width, before she could probe further she turned rapidly to Eliyah and quickly moved towards him, as he glanced at her. He seemed unfocused although her body quickly returned to its original form; black hair, blue eyes and a light pale tan to her skin, she knew he was lying mainly because she broke her rule of not listening in on people's thoughts, she had found the lie as she probed his mind for the truth. They both had no idea, she felt dread fill her before she began to think about it.

"Okay. It must just be physical contact, I have yet to feel my body regenerate to heal or destroy any chemicals or foreign materials in my body which means that I must be immune in this body and I have yet to touch a corpse." she speculated, although quickly summoned a Hell Butterfly to send a message to all those who had encounter or been near a corpse to report to Squad Twelve for testing. Upon its completion she placed Eliyah's arm over her shoulders and moved him to the empty table where the scientist responsible for this probably woke up in his new body and left, she left him there and whenever he tried to get up she pushed him back down, he would most likely begin to feel nauseous and dizzy anyway so he would find himself incapacitated in terms of movement. "Well radiation is usually used to combat cancer but this is much more violent and serious than simple cancer", she looked to some of the tubes and chemicals around her. Although couldn't identify a vaccine, cure or even medicine to weaken the effects.

She quickly remembered the strangeness of the room's size, she walked forwards as if to move towards the end of the room although ten metres towards the other side and she walked into a wall, it was fake... "There's still more of this place, So how about I open up the truth" she said and touched the wall before telekinetically crushing it into a ball, the material wasn't that strong so it was quite easy. Upon revealing what was in there she was quite surprised by what she saw. Inside was a very advanced laboratory, more advanced than what she initially thought. She saw a few vials of chemicals there and also bodies suspended in liquid which appeared in stasis, all but one had growths like the others had. She quickly ran to the vials and looked at them, there was one that was empty and she quickly grabbed it and read the label, "X-4023". Nearby were a group of identical vials that had the same label.

She guessed that this was the cure, so she quickly ran through the notes and files she had downloaded and searched for the label until she found it with the description of what it did. It acted as a balancer, killing the cancer that grew to fast and destroying it thus creating a balance and neutralising the effects of the virus, she ran back towards Eliyah who if infected would have small growths along his body from the virus. She would then use a syringe to draw the liquid and then insert the point into him before letting the cure do its work. Hopefully it worked and she stood over him, her back to the newly opened space as she hoped he would be okay and it worked even though he was a brat and got on her nerves. In this time she failed to notice the small hiss of a stasis tank opening or even the sound of the water being drained before that. The body without the growths on it emerged and the being silently walked up to collect a small item, it was designed to send a very special surprise to psychics and their minds although it took the form of a simple scalpel.

Without a word the man would walk towards the two shinigami and plan its next move, he had a grin on his wet face as the naked man got closer to the unsuspecting shinigami, aiming to get close to the Vice-Captain, she had something he wanted. Although there was a problem, she was in it, so he had to remove her from it. Ironically this man had a similar appearance to the man they were hunting, coincidence?

Izuna's Blonde Appearance:

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum