Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kosuke Kurokawa, the fourth seat!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:55 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
IZUNA KIMURA
Izuna was so close to getting what she wanted. She had him right in the corner and could press her advantage home however after she got her answer her Captain arrived at the worse time, she was so close to hear what she wanted and then Luke appeared and she couldn't help but drop her head in disappointment. She sat there for a while listening to him tell them why he hadn't appeared so soon, however she saw an opportunity when they finished talking she raised her head with a bubbly smile.

"Captain, if your sick then you should be resting. I can take care of Kosuke for you, he and I were just getting acquainted" she said with a grin, as if to make her point she leaned over to Kosuke and pulled him into her body in a hug although the positioning was off slightly and he would find his head near her breast by accident. Although she quickly noticed her mishap and would give him a chance to escape from her body. "So if you don't want to go to bed Captain you can stay with me and the cute new fourth seat," she said with a playful look in her mischievous eyes.

- hover

NOTES GO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tier#3-1
Application#Link
Word#0206
Character#1067

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:31 am

368#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Luke paid close attention to what Kosuke said as he explained that he was simply getting to know the other members of the squad. Although the blushing on his face and with Izuna in his female form spoke volumes about what was going on.

"I see, a fair enough point, although Izuna, have you been playing with the boy?" Luke said gently before giving Izuna a questioning look as he suspected she was having her way with him. This was only confirmed when Izuna showed her "concern" about his health, saying if he was sick, he should be resting while she hugged Kosuke into her boobs before letting him go. Luke chuckled a little.

"What do you think I've been doing all this time? to be honest, I've gotten rather stiff and its only a head cold, it will pass in time...Anyway, Kosuke, I thought I might introduce you to someone," Luke said with a grin before looking to Kosuke and as he spoke of introducing someone, Kosuke would feel a cold hand on his shoulder like a corpse and both him and Izuna would feel the presence of the vast empty void of despair that suddenly appeared in the air. If Kosuke turned to look, he would see the manifested form of Luke's zanpakuto; Zetsubō no sākuru.

The spirit was as tall as Luke was, appearing taller as he naturally floated a few meters above the ground. He wore his long trench coat that covered the majority of his body, thick baggy trousers and thick leather boots. He also possessed a large brimmed cowboy hat and a scarf that was wrapped around the bottom half of his face and even had some that ever floated behind him, the ends rags. This including the shade provided by the hat completely hid his face from view. His form was matt black, including his clothes.

"Greetings, Fourth Seat Kurogawa," Zetsubo spoke like a ghost within Kosuke's mind, since he didn't have a mouth to speak with nor vocal cords to make even a single sound, he possessed great telepathic abilities, the main being that he could speak verbally within a person's mind and understand what is spoke within his mind.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:25 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kosuke Kurokawa
Kosuke blushed much deeper than usual after being pulled in between Izuna-chan’s mounds. He felt as though he had two pillows pushing on his face. He was very relieved when she let him go, he didn’t know how much more he could take. When the captain began to talk about what he had been up to, and then mentioned introducing someone, Kosuke got more serious. He wanted to appear professional in front of all of his new squad mates and potential friends. He was surprised however when he felt a cold hand on his shoulder and the temperature seemed to drop by a few degrees. He looked behind Luke to see another man, almost solid black, wearing a cowboy hat and a scarf. The man seemed to be a couple inches taller than Kosuke and spoke into his mind. So this was the Captains Zanpakuto spirit, interesting. “Greetings, you must be Luke-taicho’s Zanpakuto! Allow me to introduce my own!” Kosuke allowed the spirit of Tengetsu to manifest behind him. Tengetsu was as tall as the captain and was wearing his usual dark suit. His medium length, straight black hair hanging over his left eye. He had a rather bored look in the visible eye and sported his trademark scowl on his narrow face. “Yo.” He would say in his smooth baritone. His red eyes scanning over everyone in the vicinity, trying to analyze their appearance and trying to read their character. He was interested to say the least in Kosuke’s new squad.

View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com/

on Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:26 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
248, 1297
IZUNA KIMURA
Izuna giggled when Luke questioned her, it couldn't be more obvious what she was doing. She smiled and answered the question after she let the poor abused Fourth Seat go. "Well, I can't help that he is so cute captain. If only all the men around me weren't so cute. Then I wouldn't have to play with them. Maybe you should stop promoting cute boys" she said with a sly grin to her lips. The Vice-captain watched as Luke said he wanted to introduce someone and then behind him a wraith of a person appeared who was covered quite a lot. She was then however surprised when he said he should introduce his own. Appearing behind them was a tall man who was quite handsome, he said one word before waiting for them to continue.

Izuna saw Tengetsu scanning over all of the people around the table and then decided to get comfortable, on Kosuke. She stood up and regardless if Kosuke disagreed she made up her mind and sat on his lap with a cheerful smile. She then laid back into his chest and looked his direction. "Don't drop me or I'll be angry" she said with a grin. She was having to much fun at the moment, WAY to much fun. She then looked at Luke and gave him an inquiring look, "We don't need to show Kosuke anything do we Captain?" she asked hoping he said no so she could lay on him some more.

- hover

NOTES GO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tier#3-1
Application#Link
Word#0248
Character#1297

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:07 pm

Vizard
Vizard