Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kosuke Kurokawa, the fourth seat!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:46 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kosuke Kurokawa
Kosuke made his way towards the barracks for Division three. Though he had been a member of this Division for a long time, due to his recent promotion to the fourth seat, he was able to mingle with the higher ranked members of the division. This was a big step for him as he made his way into the main meeting hall. He was wearing a black gi with a mesh undershirt, covered by a dark hooded cloak. The cloak is black on the outside, but a rich red on its inside, its bottom is tattered showing it had seen better days. Around his neck he wore a necklace that had a single magatama attached. Tengetsu was strapped into his sash diagonally behind his waist. He slowly walked over to one of the many tables and sat down. He was hoping to meet one of the other members of the division so he might be updated on both his new partners and his new duties as fourth seat.

He hadn’t been into his mindscape in a while so he entered a relaxed, meditative state. He reopened his eyes on the Cliffside of eternal midnight, overlooking the Sea of regret. He glanced over and saw that Tengetsu was sitting calmly looking up at the moon in the sky, with Kagami not too far away seemingly asleep. Kosuke approached Tengetsu, who turned to glance in his direction. “You seem rather nervous, Kosuke.” Tengetsu said in his even baritone, not relaying any indication of his true thoughts. “Well there are a lot of things I need to think about here! New people of much higher ranks than I’m used to, and what if they find out about her?!” He asked in a harsh whisper pointing at the still sleeping Kagami. “Then they will think what they think. The most important thing for you to remember is that everyone will form their own opinions about you. But the only one that matters in the end, is your own.” Tengetsu stated in a sagely tone, glancing away from the moon to stare into the vast ocean.

Kosuke decided to leave on that, to both ponder what Tengetsu had said and to get some Pocky he had brought with him. He pulled out a single stick and began to munch away while thinking on what Tengetsu had meant by those words, “The only one that matters in the end, is your own.” This made Kosuke sigh slightly, why did Tengetsu always have to be so cryptic and serious sounding.

- hover

#Kosuke Kurokawa
#4-1

OOC: Working on fixing that pic in the corner lol
©2014 caliburn

View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com/

on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:53 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
IZUNA KIMURA
Izuna was quite pleased with his output of paperwork for the day, the amount of time it has taken him to do twice as much paperwork than most other seated officers is quite satisfactory, mainly due to him removing the time it takes for his hands to write and doing more than one document at once Telekinesis is incredibly flexible as an everyday life thing, and also a combat ability. He took up the next sheet of paper however as he analysed it he noticed it was not in fact a piece of paperwork but a notification that a new Fourth Seated Officer had been assigned, it also had a file on him attached to it and as Izuna made it float towards him he glanced at it and the picture was quite astounding. Kosuke was strikingly similar to Izuna's own appearance which made him wonder how they could look so alike yet be not one bit related, he decided that Luke would insist that the Vice-Captain be present and then came up with a marvelous lie to hide the ability of his body's shape-shifting, so as he looked at the mirror slowly but surely the Vice-Captain's very image changed.

Finally when his shift in form was complete the young Vice-captain still look as young as one might expect from his original age group however the form of the young man had become more curvy, with an hourglass frame and large breasts. shoulders had become less broad and her face had become much finer in features. Finally Izuna's hair had grown much longer until it hung loosely at her waist. Quickly moving towards the wardrobe that Izuna kept a variety of attires in for multiple of his more common forms she quickly stripped and got changed into a Shihakusho that didn't get all baggy on her thinner frame, finally she moved the VC badge from her uniform to the one that she was wearing now. Looking in a mirror Izuna saw nothing wrong with her current appearance and quickly before she disappeared she grabbed the set of six very sharp looking daggers and slide them into her obi, where they looked partly invisible although still somewhat visible.

Finally ready Izuna slid her way down the Hallway, earning her some stares at both her appearance and the fact that the Vice-Captain was a female when to them she had always been Male, Izuna paid them no attention and walked into the Main Meeting Area, looking at the small crowd she quickly isolated the boy which looked so much like her normal form, although in her current form she still looked a lot like him and could be mistaken for his sister. Izuna finally slipped up to the Fourth Seat, using all the skills she had learned in stealth from the Squad to get within arms distance and tap him on the shoulder, "You would be the fourth seat correct?" she asked before looking as if she was trying to remember his name. "Kosuke I think your name is". The cute woman said to him, looking forward to seeing how this would all play out.

- hover

NOTES GO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tier#3-1
Application#Link
Word#0523
Character#2870

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:38 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kosuke felt a sudden tap on his shoulder, jarring him from his musings. Turning around to see a rather gorgeous woman behind him, he did his best not to look at her rather large breasts. They seemed like they could even rival Kagami’s! ‘HEY! I HEARD THAT!!’ Great, NOW she wakes up! Kosuke cut the mental link and focused his full attention on the black haired woman behind him. She asked if he was the new fourth seat and then seemed to recall his name was Kosuke. He immediately nodded, “Yeah that’s me, I was recently promoted from 18th seat. I assume since you know that, you are of a higher seat as well?” Kosuke asked in a formal tone. “May I know your name, Shinigami-chan?” Kosuke asked in an inquisitive tone adding onto his previously asked question.

He was rather interested in meeting this new person, whomever she was. He could tell that she was powerful from her reiatsu, and from the way she addressed him, she was given some notice on his promotion. So she was probably the captain or vice-captain or maybe the 3rd seat. He knew the captain was a rather famous individual, but was also male, so he took out that option, but he could be wrong all together and it may be common knowledge to all higher seated Shinigami. But, as he took in her appearance, he got a strange vibe, kinda like looking through a mirror, but at a womanly reflection of himself. He also got a strange sense of familiarity with her. He just passed it off as coincidence though as all of his real family had passed on and he was the last of his family line.

#Kosuke
#4-1
#seat-4

on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:02 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
IZUNA KIMURA
As a member of the Investigation Squad Izuna was highly perceptive, capable of also looking into someone's mind however that was something she did rarely now. As Kosuke tried to not look at her breasts she knew, perception was everything in this Squad. She nodded when he went to explain his past, which of course the woman already new and she projected it quite simply, her face didn't change and her head slightly nodded back and forth as if she was recalling information she already heard and learned. She was quite surprised that he asked her about her own rank within the Squad, in her mind he must have seen her badge although she suddenly visualised the positions they were in her badge was slightly obscured from view, she also wondered if he was more concerned with her breasts than her badge.

"I do in fact know all about you Kosuke" she said with a growing smile on her face, after he carried on his question she turned to bring the badge into view before adding, "I am the Vice-Captain of Squad Three, Kosuke. Izuna Kimura is my name" she said formally, "Don't you know me? Although I will forgive you as I am quite new," she added. She took her hand and ran it through a few strands of hair which escaped from behind her ear. "Perhaps we could go sit down, I am sure we could find a drink somewhere while we wait for the Captain to show up" she said wanting to explore this officer much more, if he agreed she would offer out her hand and lead him to a nearby bench where she sat down and waited for him to sit down next to her. "You know Kosuke, you are quite cute. Tell me more about yourself, I am sure that sword is heavy and you would want to take a break from its weight." she said with a smile.

- hover

NOTES GO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tier#3-1
Application#Link
Word#0325
Character#1714

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:49 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kosuke grew slightly worried when she said she knew 'all about him' did that mean sh knew about Kagami? Kosuke schooled his worry, hoping he got rid of it before she noticed or put too much thought into it. He then heard her say she was the Vice-Captain, Kosuke's eye widened slightly and he bowed formally. He recognized her name a little, he felt that he had heard it before. Then she mentioned sitting, drinking and waiting for the captain. Kosuke then allowed her to take his hand, blushing slightly, and she led him to one of the unoccupied tables. He ordered a sake to help calm him down slightly. Taking a sip, he nearly choked as she said he was cute, then asked him to tell her more about himself. Kosuke took a deep breath, then sighed allowing his past to revisit him. "Tengetsu is actually rather light," Kosuke said patting Tengetsu lightly while taking another sip of sake, steeling himself, "My name is Kosuke Kurokawa. I have been a member of this division for many years, I held the 18th seat.I never knew my father but my mother was the 20th seat of this division... but.. she lost her life on a mission.." Kosuke told his story, or at least tried to until the memories started to overtake him. His mother was sill a sore subject for him, as he blamed himself for her death. He sighed and continued, "I then dedicated my life to growing stronger, mastering my skills and killing every hollow I can find." Kosuke said the last part with an accidental slip of hatred being evident in his voice. "I apologize, there are aspects of my past I would much rather forget." He said in a rather regretful tone, hoping she wont pity him or look down o him for his weakness.

#Kosuke
#4-1
#Seat-4

on Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:24 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
IZUNA KIMURA
Izuna sat next to Kosuke, despite there being a perfectly good seat across from him, she had noticed his nervousness when she mentioned she knew everything about him and figured he had a little secret he didn't want to spill. The ordering of sake only confirmed her theory to her and as he chocked at the mention of him being cute she put her hand up to his back and would carefully start pushing to help him ease the sensation although doing so brought their bodies that much closer and Izuna's face was inches from Kosuke's as she waited for him to feel better.

After fixing him all up she looked uninterested at the information he was feeding her, however the hearing of his hatred for Hollows earned him a disappointed sigh from the Vice-Captain, she finally looked at him and spoke to him in a tone which was sort of aggressive but not very. "What on Earth are they teaching shinigami in the academy these days" she said annoyed by his hatred, "Do you not understand that so many hollows are simply lost souls? That they are beings that suffer as much as you do for your mother's death. You have no right to simply hate something which may have been acting on instinct. Shinigami weren't even trained to eradicate hollows, we are balancers and we keep the balance," she said to him, "However I am very sorry for your loss," she added and brought her arm around his waist before pulling herself in for a kind of hug, she seemed sort of our of it for a moment as she heard about parents. "It's okay I won't judge you. After all a lot of stories are sad" she said as if she had first hand experience on the matter.

After a moment of hugging Kosuke she slipped away as if nothing weird had happened and leaned in for the bottle of sake and looked at it inquisitively, almost as if contemplating whether to drink it or not. After all despite being highly resistant to the effects of alcohol she still never found much taste to it. "Is this good Kosuke?" she said casually although showed no signs of whether she wanted to taste it or simply look at it, although at one point she smelled it and put it back down losing all interest in the beverage.

- hover

NOTES GO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tier#3-1
Application#Link
Word#0397
Character#2138

©2014 caliburn

View user profile

on Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:35 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kosuke winced slightly at the tone she took while reprimanding him about his feelings for hollows. He knew many of them were lost souls, he knew that some of them could be friendly, Kagami was a great example of this. But whenever he saw one, all he could see is the hollow as it stabbed his mother and killed her. He knew he was weak as a shinigami for it, but he couldn't help it. He was then very surprised when she hugged him, he blushed slightly and hugged back. While he hugged back he whispered, "Forgive me...", hoping she wouldn't hate him for his outburst. Once she backed away he was relieved that she wouldn't judge him for what he had told her, it made it easier. But then he grew slightly curious at the tone she used, it seemed she had a difficult past as well. He knew the world was a cruel place, even in the afterlife.

As he heard her ask about the sake he grinned ever so slightly. "It's not bad, I only drink it when I need the help of calming my nerves. But, my first time drinking it was not pleasant! I was sick for a few days, but after a few hundred years of drinking it, you grow used to the taste." Kosuke said with a wistful smile. He could remember the old days, when he was distracted by the fun he and his friends used to have. It almost made him want to go back in time, to when he had no cares in the world. But he knew that was impossible, he just had to better himself with each passing day, both physically and mentally, but also as a person. He found that the Vice-captain was surprisingly easy to talk to, this little chat had really helped him relieve the burden off his shoulders, he felt lighter and more at ease now than he had in a long while.

He wondered slightly how old the Vice-captain was, but he had learned a long time ago, NEVER under ANY circumstances ask a woman for her age. So he shoved that question out the window. He then thought of asking about the Captain who had yet to show up. He knew of the man, he was quite well known, but Kosuke didn't like to put stock in rumors. "Say, what is the captain like?" Kosuke asked in a very neutral tone, hoping to glean some information on this woman's relationship with the captain. Kosuke might not be looking for a relationship, but he had to admit this woman was a looker.

#Kosuke
#4-1
#Seat-4

on Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:48 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
IZUNA KIMURA
Izuna grinned when Kosuke mentioned why he drank sake, it proved her original theory. He was drinking from being nervous but what was he nervous about, that is what Izuna wanted to know. "So if you only drink when your nervous. What exactly are you nervous about Kosuke? Does it have to do with me? Am I making you nervous by my actions, or is it my rank? Maybe it is something completely different which you don't want me to know." she said with a careful gaze which looked for hints about everything she said, watching his body language for the one that got the most reaction. However she quickly changed her mood as he pushed her for information about the infamous captain of Squad Three. She smiled as she watched him try to keep the neutral tone in his voice.

She sighed as she thought about it, "well I can't tell you everything I know about the cute captain although he is sort of tall, with black hair and very intimidating yet entrancing eyes. He is also very strong and fast, seen in his previous battle with the Primera Espada Graven." she said in a dreamy tone as she named off his traits. The lieutenant then turned her attention back to Kosuke, "Is that what you wanted to know?" she said with a mischievous smile growing on her lips. "Why do you ask about Captain Yasenha, surely you already know all about him? He is one of the most popular captains in the Gotei Thirteen" she said wondering if there was another interest in this subject.

After receiving her answer the Vice-Captain would look around for Luke, if he still had not arrived she would stand up and offer her hand to Kosuke. "Come on. Lets go find something to do while we wait for the captain, I am sure there is something fun to do around here." she said as she waited for Kosuke.

- hover

NOTES GO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tier#3-1
Application#Link
Word#0326
Character#1763

©2014 caliburn

View user profile
#9Guest 

on Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:00 am

214#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

OOC note: just so everyone's clear, the reason I haven't been on the past few days is due to me being ill, but I'm feeling much better now ^^

©2013 caliburn
When Izuna finished speaking about him, he came into the room where Izuna and Kosuke were sitting. Luke was unusually tall for a shinigami at six foot four inches. He had spiky black hair with some appearing to give the appearance of devil horns. He wore his normal attire of a black and red karate Gi, a red silk obi sash where he kept his zanpakuto at all times, thick black leather boots, black horse riding boots and of course, his captain's haori. although something Kosuke would notice is that unlike most captain's haoris, which were mainly white with the pattens being black, Luke's haori was the opposite way round in terms of its color, being more black then white. Luke blew his nose and waved to Izuna and Kosuke.

"Sorry I haven't been around in a while; but I've come down with what humans refer to as the common cold. I do apologize for not meeting you at the gates, Kosuke-san, I do hope you forgive my rudeness," Luke explained where he had been the last few days before coming to sit over, blowing his nose again; his nose looking all red and puffy.

"Well, how can I help my newest fourth seated officer?" Luke said with a smile behind his snot-ridden tissue.
technique log

N/A

on Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:46 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kosuke began to get worried as Izuna-senpai listed things that may make him drink, especially with the final item on the list. He wanted to slap himself for forgetting the third divisions specialty is INFORMATION GATHERING! He couldn't believe he forgot that detail. He was caught off guard, he had to think quickly, "U-um, I was just nervous about meeting my higher ups is all! I haven't actually met any of you in person in all my years in the division." He hoped that was enough to divert the questions back to a safer path. She then began to answer his question about their captain. From the dreamy way she talked about him, the two must be close, this was slightly upsetting to Kosuke, but he had just met the woman so not extremely.

Just as she asked about why he was curious about the captain, he began to blush slightly, "W-well, I um..." Just then the Captain himself walked up introducing himself and asking forgiveness for his tardiness. 'You just got saved Kosuke-baka' 'Don't I know it Tengetsu' Kosuke looked the captain over, a tall man with devil like hairdo and, the most distinguishable thing, his inverted coloring haori. He seemed to be a hospitable man and when he asked Kosuke if there was anything he could do Kosuke merely shook his head, "I was just talking with Izumi-chan, trying to get more acquainted with the members i'll be working with now." Kosuke said in a respectful tone.

#Kosuke
#4-1
#Seat-4

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum