Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enter, Yumiko Minamoto! Interview in Division 3!

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:19 am

Shinigami
Shinigami

©2013 kaitou
Yumiko couldn't lie, that she was not terrified. This was going to be her second job interview in her entire life, given she had worked in Division 1 until the incident and her 'recovery' season, that had met it's end after a year had passed from the transplant. And the worst part was, that the interviewer was the captain of Division 3; a man, who acted as captain commander's eyes and ears, and supposedly knew everything about those, who applied to his division. But as much as she worried, the young girl knew by fact, that there was only seven people, that knew anything about the incident. The doctor, that had disappeared after the transplant, and three nurses, two of which were now missing and one undergoing a psychiatric treatment, rendering anything she had to say meaningless. There had been only two eye witnesses; an elderly man, who had passed away after the event, and his grandson, who was untraceable. And lastly, the vice-captain, who, along with her, was the only survivor of the hollow accident, and the one to kill the hollow. He wouldn't speak, she knew for sure, because he was still comatose. In other words, no one knew the truth about that day, and certainly not this man.

She hoped he wouldn't start exploring her story, because with the lack of actual witnesses, it sure seemed to be... mysterious, at it's very least. To be honest, Yumiko hardly knew the truth.

She sat nervously in the waiting room, urging not to expand her range of hearing to know when the officer would come back and let her know, that the captain was now ready to receive her. It seemed for the man to take an eternity, but Yumiko could forgive him - after all, he had been just promoted to the position and had probably tons and tons of paperwork to do. She was quite curious on seeing what kind of man he was with her own eyes, since all she had of him was what the members of Division 3 had said to her. And that wasn't a lot. "He's our new captain", or "I heard he is a bad drunk" were the most common answers, which told her, that he was probably somewhat distant to his division. Or maybe she just asked the wrong people? Either way, it wasn't really a shock. In her ten years of working in Division 1, she had not once talked to the Captain Commander - but it was kind of different thing, with him being the top dog of everyone.

Yumiko just hoped, that he was nice. And not too inquisitive.
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:48 am

676#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Luke did indeed have plenty of paperwork to do; due to the lack of captain for so long and the loss of Yuki Akies, the former squad three lieutenant and a friend of Luke's, Luke had his hands full, dealing with both. But then, one of his officers came knocking and Luke called him in. He bowed respectfully before speaking.

"Captain, there's a girl here to see you, she said her name was Yumiko Minamoto, shall I send her in, sir?" The officer explained before waiting for Luke's response. He was honestly glad for a escape from the seemingly endless horde of paperwork.

"In a moment, I presume you got her service record, right?" Luke spoke calmly, the man nodded and gave Luke the service file. Luke thanked the man and dismissed him, telling him he would send for her shortly as he went through the information on her. Although looking through it, she seemed rather young for a shinigami, although her test scores were impressive that she was offered work in squad one, dealing with the paperwork there, which made Luke chuckle a little, considering his position. Although going over the data on her history was what confused him; it seemed that, after a mission, the data had gone missing and stuff left unrecorded, which smelt fishy, although it appeared that the squad one lieutenant, Meiyo was a part of that mission so Luke decided to discuss with him later about the lack of information on the mission report. She seemed like a nice girl and a new face was always a welcome addition to a squad known for being depressing at the best of times. Luke touched the handle of his zanpakuto and it burst into black mist, reforming into the tall floating shade of Zetsubo's manifested form. Zetsubo adjusted his wide brimmed black cowboy hat, his black ripped scarf rippling behind him if caught in a invisible breeze, his long black trench coat, kept zipped up and his thick black lether boots to complete his look. Zetsubo looked to Luke.

"You summoned me, Luke?" Zetsubo spoke into Luke's mind and Luke nodded, showing him the picture of Yumiko.

"I did indeed call you forth, Zetsubo; since I know you heard the conversation, I would like you to bring her here for her interview since I remember that the squad used to see Yuki's zanpakuto spirit wondering freely around, I thought I might make a habit of allowing you to see the new recruits as it were, what do you think, Zetsubo?" Luke thought to Zetsubo, with the despair spirit listening careful as Luke's thoughts spoke in his head before responding.

"I understand, Luke and it will be nice to see a new face, won't it? I shall do as asked," Zetsubo replied in Luke's head before floating off, passing through the door and floating down the hallway to the waiting room, where the girl was waiting. Although it would be fair to note she would have detected the power feeling of despair and emptiness coming down the hallway before Zetsubo even appeared due to his abnormally high spiritual pressure, being the zanpakuto spirit of the captain of squad three. He would float over to her and speak into her mind.

"Come with me, Miss Minamoto, The captain will see you now...Do not fear me, I am Zetsubo no Sakuro, the zanpakuto of the man you are about to meet, come and follow me, he is waiting for us," Zetsubo explained to her, introducing himself and offering her his hand, whether or not she took it, he would start floating away down the hallway to guide her to Luke's office, where he would pass through the door and returning to sword form inside Luke's sheath.

"Miss Minamoto, please come in," Luke said welcomingly, his blood red eyes would gaze upon her when she entered the room, like he was breaking her down, reading her every move. He wondered if she expected the former captain or if she had heard anything about him, well, this would be the time to see how this would go.
technique log

N/A

on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:11 am

Shinigami
Shinigami

©2013 kaitou
Just as she was about to change into a more comfortable position on her wooden chair, Yumiko felt something strange. No footsteps, was her first thought, as her hearing had extended to a much larger area now - her senses had a habit of doing so, whenever she was surprised or felt that something was off, allegedly out of some sort of primal urge to locate a potential threat. Before the incident, her hearing had been superior to someone with excellent hearing, but afterwards, it had became supernatural and difficult to control. Initially, it had been a struggle to shut off her hearing, and she kept painfully hearing everything and jump on loud sounds, sending her into a spiral of headaches for weeks, but now she had some control over the physical parts of her hearing. It was the spiritual parts of her hearing, that were still acting uncontrollably and unpredictably.

That's right, she could also hear voices, that no one other heard. Which, at first, had seemed like she had developed schizophrenia, but turned out they were just sounds made on a supernatural frequency, that no one else had access to - or then she just hadn't met them yet. "I am despair," a deep, distant voice from the shadows spoke at first. "And I bring sadness to those I love," the voice repeated, before it spoke no more and silence and coldness filled the room. A figure, floating a few inches from the floor, appeared in the stairway, startling Yumiko. Was this the captain?

No, he couldn't be. There was something... inanimate and extraterrestrial about it's figure. As if it was not a human being at all, but an entity the world had never seen before. It was quite tall, definitely taller than she was - in fact, the being seemed a giant, when compared to her. It had a long coat, over-sized trousers and leather boots, all of which seemed to be really worn-out in their appearance, and it's face was hidden by a black scarf and wide cowboy hat, the kind of hat she had seen in a movie. It's outlines, especially the tendrils of it's scarf seemed to disperse into black mist, that came with it. "Come with me, Miss Minamoto. The captain will see you now... Do not fear me, I am Zetsubo no Sakuro, the zanpakuto of the man you are about to meet. Come and follow me. He is waiting for us," the enigmatic entity spoke to her, but word did not pass through his lips. It was speaking to her in her own mind. She stood there for a while, dazzled by this entity, until she saw it's hand, that it had reached out for her. Yumiko took it without giving much thought to it.

It's hands were cold, and soft, and wet, as if they were made out of no flesh, but air - nonetheless, she could feel it's hand on her skin, meaning it was solid, though not as solid as a human hand would be. She could stop gazing at the shadows, that were laid by it's hat on where it's eyes should have glowed, thinking, that it had been the same voice, that had spoken from the shadows before the spirit appeared. Why had it called himself the despair? What did it mean by it's words? Did it even talk in the first place, or was this again a magical psychic thing. The spirit led her to upstairs, to a plain, but majestic door, that she presumed led to the captain's office. She'd let go off the spirit's hand.

The spirit passed through the door, returning to it's master, and Yumiko stopped there, waiting for the captain to say the magical words, so she could walk in. "Miss Minamoto, please come in," a friendly voice spoke from behind the door, with a considerable force to his voice so she could hear him, even though she could hear him even if he whispered. She opened the door and took a single step into his office. And all she saw was the glare of blood red eyes, analyzing and observing her every move and startling her as much as the zanpakuto had startled her. All the shinigami did was stare back at the captain, with her deep brown eyes, standing there for a brief moment, before realizing how rude she must have appeared to him. Her response was to lay her eyes to the floor and kneel down to show her respect to a superior.

"Please forgive me for my rudeness, Taichou-sama!"
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:01 am

323#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Luke was somewhat surprised at the girl's response as just his gaze made her drop to her knees and beg his forgiveness, referring to him as "Taichou-sama". A interesting honorific, but it wasn't bad. She would hear him chuckling before he spoke, his orbs of blood on her.

"No need to apologize, little one, please, sit, we have much to discuss," Luke asked her, gesturing to the comfortable looking seat in front of his desk for her to sit on. Once she had seated, Luke would bring out her service record and gently slid it across to her, even though it was lacking the details of the mission and the aftermath, the file was still a decent size, contain several years of observation and analysis.

"As you can see, we've had our eyes on you for some time now, Miss Minamoto; I'm aware your mother used to be part of this squad, although under the former captain of this squad, although your lieutenant, Meiyo has said good things about your performance in squad one, although I've been told you've not gotten a zanpakuto of your own design, but your kido scores are impressive. But I would like to hear about you from you, not just from a sheet of paper. I find that even records can be...lost in translation, so please, little one, indulge me on your story from your eyes," Luke explained, continuing to eye her, waiting eagerly for her response. Once he had heard a explanation, he would then ask another question.

"I see; may I ask what brought you to squad three? I'm interested to hear your reason for joining this squad in particular," Luke asked; he did indeed wonder what brought her here, a squad known for its despair and not the most popular of squads to join in the seireitei, so he sat with his fingers together as he waited for a response, his gaze never leaving her chocolate eyes.
technique log

N/A

on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:41 am

Shinigami
Shinigami

©2013 kaitou
She hadn't dared to move, until she heard the chuckle of her future captain; still her knees touching the floor, Yumiko raised her gaze to meet the obviously amused expression of the man. His red eyes were like two rubies, that had fallen into a background of white snow - his facial features were ethereal and otherworldly to a degree, much like the figure of his zanpakuto. I am despair, she repeated quietly in her mind. He was the embodiment of despair, and he blamed himself for the pain of others. "No need to apologize, little one. Please, sit. We have much to discuss," the captain spoke in a forgiving, perhaps even gentle voice, that made her shake off the strange feelings, that had fallen upon her head.

The captain gestured her to sit, vaguely pointing towards the chair, that was across his own table. Yumiko did as she was told, and got up, walking warily to the seat, and descending on it with equal caution - her right hand immediately ran to her hair, pushing the locks of chocolate colorization behind her ear, and her eyes once again dropped to her feet, as the man's carmine eyes examined her. Her body language was full of signs of nervousness. The captain slid a file through the surface of the desk to her, and Yumiko gathered strength to raise her eyes to his again, putting her hand on the file, and opening it up. It was her service record, as she had presumed. And... it was quite weighty.

With a few glances, she could say, that they had been watching her for her entire life. Of course, she had expected this, since all noble families were under close observation, especially the ones, that had connections to Gotei 13 - and especially a former great noble house, which Minamoto clan was. Her birth date was the first thing on paper, along with a few facts about her family when she was still a child - the hollow incident, that had taken the lives of her parents, her adoption by her grandfather, the ascension of a new family head, to name a few. Her training under Daigo-sensei was briefly noted, and the medical examinations, which she had taken every fifth year in her service of Gotei 13, were attached to it - it had her exam grades written onto it, and all of her reports from her career. Important paperwork that had been assigned to her, were highlighted on a color pen, as was the incident one year ago, that led to her being hospitalized.

The report of the incident was written by Meiyo-sensei, whom had not witnessed it himself. It had been the vice-captain of Division 8, whom had been urgently summoned to help the team - and who now lied on a hospital bed, sleeping deep and dreamless sleep. The report described the investigation of incident, where it was agreed that indeed the vice-captain defeated the hollow, but had been severely injured in the process - the rest of the team, save for an unseated shinigami of Division 1, Yumiko Minamoto, had been slaughtered. Both the vice-captain and the unseated officer were immediately hospitalized, when the back-up from Division 4 arrived. The medical records of unseated shinigami did not specify the extent of damage. It had been difficult, but she had managed to modify the record, and cover up the fact, that all of the nurses and the doctors were gone - and she wanted to believe, with her whole heart, that she had nothing to do with the disappearance of the two nurses. But she could never be sure.

It contained the doctor's testimony, that she would enter five months lasting recovery season, and which ended early after three months, as another report revealed - nothing, but her psychiatric evaluation is known from this period of time, due to her superiors demanding the Division 4 to offer her support in case of possible survivor's guilt. The past nine months, she had been listed as 'vacant', due to being allowed for a year-long vacation after her recovery - she had chosen to spend it with family, and Daigo-sensei, as various reports detailed it. The only pieces of information missing from the end, were her resignation letter to Division 1 and registration letter to Division 3. But she knew better than to assume, that the captain hadn't read them.

"As you can see, we've had our eyes on you for some time now, Miss Minamoto." The captain spoke in a matter-of-fact voice, when she was done glancing at her own service record, prompting her to remove her eyes from the file and face the man. "I'm aware your mother used to be part of this squad, although under the former captain of this squad. Your lieutenant, Meiyo has said good things about your performance in squad one, and although I've been told you've not gotten a zanpakuto of your own design, your kido scores are impressive." Yumiko could read the important message, hidden beneath those sentences. He wanted her to tell something about herself, she predicted. And based on his choice of wording, she could calculate the best combination of an answer, that she could give. Sentiment, merit and skill, were the three things he mentioned, that he already knew about her - and by opening up on something of high value to her, her working experience and her interests, she would surely impress this man.

"But I would like to hear about you from you, not just from a sheet of paper. I find that even records can be... lost in translation. So please, little one, indulge me on your story from your eyes." This was the second time, that he had called her 'little one'. Did he do this with all of his subordinates? Or was it just her short stature and petite physique? Either way, his question was not the one, that she had expected to answer first. But she knew, that by mentioning things about her, that were not mentioned in her record, she'd earn points. Points, that she needed for this job.

"Yes, Taichou-sama." She said robotically to the captain, and thought about what to say for a short while. "I have served Gotei 13 for eleven years now, of which, I was seated in Division 1 for ten years. I come from a noble family, and like many others of my birth class, I was trained privately in Zankensoki. A year ago, I was injured in a hollow incident, and I've been on leave of absence since then, but now I have fully recovered from it." Yumiko summarized her background, realizing she had not mentioned anything about her, that he didn't already know.

"Honestly," she said, after a short pause. "My life has been somewhat uneventful, and there is really nothing I can say besides what you've read from my file. But... ever since the incident, I've felt like I haven't... really lived at all. And I want to live and experience, that's why I have decided, that I can't spend my days sitting behind a desk and doing paperwork. I want to do something, that... matters. Something that makes me feel alive. I want to be part of something, and I want to belong to something. I want to be able to tell more than these facts about myself."

"I see. May I ask what brought you to squad three? I'm interested to hear your reason for joining this squad in particular," The captain continued on his interview. Sentiment, merit and skill. Values, experience and interests. Yumiko had more than extensively used the impassioned card, so it would be good to talk on something else; merit and skill were not things to be mentioned, unless they were specifically asked for, lest one would seem like they were selling themselves to the interviewer. She broke down and analyzed the question, and after an unnoticeable silence, the girl had made up her response in her head.

"My family lives by a specific code. Nous protégeons ceux qui ne peuvent pas se protéger eux-mêmes. We protect those, who cannot protect themselves. I was born to possess a strong sense of justice - like my parents before me, I guess I have come to realize, that this works offers the best ways and tools to fight against injustice and unlawfulness. I do think it's everyone's responsibility to uphold law and justice." She said in a calm voice.

Yumiko took a deep breath, and shook her head. "Forgive me for my previous sentiment, Taichou-sama. I did not mean to chatter about my feelings, I just really want this job, and I will do whatever it takes to get it," The young woman would add.
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:34 pm

765#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Luke sat, listening carefully to her words. At first, she seemed apprehensive, nervous as she took a while to speak her life in a summery, which Luke knew about and it seemed she wasn't too sure, so after another pause, she spoke about how she felt like she hadn't lived at all and she wanted something worth speaking of, something to make her feel that she mattered. Luke nodded, it was something that he felt a lot and knew all too well of wanting a purpose, to truly feel like you belong.

He had felt that way when he first joined the squad and especially on his first mission against the former lieutenant's arrancar sister, Yuki Senka. He felt weak, but he also felt like he had something to prove as he wanted to prove to his lieutenant and the others in his squad that he could be a shinigami. What the girl said even reminded him just a little bit of her as she also said the same thing.

"Damn you! Do you really think that bitch deserves the position she has or the respect!? She took everything from me! She took my happiness, my sense of belonging, and drove me to what I am today! I don't deserve any trouble from anyone," came the echo of her voice; even though it had been a long time since that day, he hadn't forgotten the arrancar who never got to live the life of a normal girl, growing up with parents who loved her and Luke saw this in Yumiko.

"I understand; your not the first I've seen who desired a meaning to life, to find something worth surviving for, trust me; I've been there and I've seen many others go through this, sometimes they rise above it and others...fall. But don't worry, I don't intend to let you fall as I'll be there to catch you," Luke said like he was making a promise; he wouldn't let what happened to Yuki's sister happen to Yumiko. Luke then asked his question about her reasoning for coming to squad 3 and her answer intrigued him; she said something in italian or latin, Luke wasn't sure, but she explained that it meant "to protect others who couldn't protect themselves", something Luke always said was his reasons for becoming a shinigami after watching helpless and innocent people being beaten and vowing that he would become strong enough to defend those innocent and helpless people and it seemed that she shared the same vision and the same ideals Luke held dear. She would see Luke smiling a little as he was glad to hear this from her; even though it wasn't much in terms of words, it spoke volumes about her as a character.

She then shook her head and apologized for chatting about her feelings, she just wanted this job. She would then feel a gentle hand brushing through her hand and would see Luke was now standing next to her, towering over her as he stroked her hair.

"You have no need to apologize, little one, its important to speak your feelings in this squad; we are a family and as family, we need to be able to speak our feelings. But to the matter at hand; allow me to test your resolve and your despair," Luke would explain, lifting his hand from her head and would then walk out the office and close the door. Once done, he would touch the handle of his zanpakuto to talk to Zetsubo.

"You know what to do...Zetsubo...Fear," Luke said as Zetsubo reappeared and snapped his fingers, activating a mark on her hand she got from touching Zetsubo's skin and she would suddenly hear screaming and the sound and smell of smoke and fire. If she opened the captain's office door, she would see the barracks burning and several squad members either injuried or dying and in front of her was the hollow she fought all those years ago, appearing stronger then before as it looked at her, its eyes glowing red as it was eager to repay her for being killed while she would hear the squad members saying things like "please, help us, save us, please" and "I don't wanna die like this". Luke would be seeing all that happened within this illusion of fear as he wanted to see if she meant her words of her vow to protect those innocent and helpless as the exactly sort of people now laid around her, begging for her help as the hollow came closer, slashing away the squad members like flies.
technique log

N/A

on Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:42 am

Shinigami
Shinigami

©2013 kaitou
She felt relief, as the captain expressed his sympathy for her story. Prior to the incident, Yumiko had hard time telling half-truths and leaving out important details, because it was closer to a lie than people were willing to admit - the same guilt followed, whenever she would speak a white lie to make someone a little happier, or decide not to deliver the bad news, when they were enjoying themselves. Now, it had became a matter of survival. Lies, excuses and calculated moves had became her second nature, and she thoroughly knew her cover story; not once she had slipped from it or given any doubt about her honestly. It was almost scary, how such a skill had revealed itself to her, just when she had needed it.

"I understand. You're not the first I've seen, who desired a meaning to life, to find something worth surviving for. Trust me, I've been there and I've seen many others go through this, sometimes they rise above it and others... fall. But don't worry, I don't intend to let you fall, as I'll be there to catch you." The captain spoke, and a smile appeared on his face. Comforting, yet somewhat intrusive to a girl, whom he barely knew. It was clearly a friendly act, but made her somewhat uncomfortable, due to the lack of trust and friendship between the two; whenever it was a testament of his lack of professionalism or feeling of closeness to people, she did not know. His hand found itself on her hair, further tensing her body in response to his touch, and she nearly gave into the urge to jump from her chair - her body language spoke of this. "You have no need to apologize, little one, it's important to speak your feelings in this squad; we are a family and as family, we need to be able to speak our feelings." The image he spoke of was utopic, but hardly of the division she had walked into - she was told, that the members of Division 3 were walkers of their own path, and that there was barely any team-spirit to the squad. Maybe the info was outdated? He had been in the position for a short while, but things can change overnight. Perhaps, the new captain had resurrected the feeling of belonging in it's members. Then again, those she had talked to barely knew him.

"But to the matter at hand; allow me to test your resolve and your despair." The captain spoke, and got up from his seat. He walked to the door, opened it, and walked to the hallway, closing the shōji behind him. Yumiko stood up in confusion, and was about to walk to the door, when something stung her left palm and caused her to let out a quiet yelp as he fist closed on reflex. Coldness, was the first thought, but as she opened her fist for her eyes to see, she could see a strangely shaped mark on her blue skin, leading her to determine it was the captain's power. The feeling was similar, but far more powerful, to the sensation of touching the hand of his zanpakuto spirit. All of sudden, a scream impaled the door, and Yumiko's eyes were filled with shock as she jumped a little. Smoke was slowly leaking from the shōji, and more sounds of agony were heard, after she looked at the door and warily took a step closer to it. Sound of fire, unsheathed swords and heavy breathing, that were nearly impossible to hear for others, were clearly interpreted in her ears. Yumiko took more steps, until she was by the door, and opened it slowly.

Before her, was not the hallway leading to captain's office. It was the landscape, that opened to one's eyes as they opened the front door of main building, that hosted the captain's office and offices of other seated officers, and gazed to the outside. The scenery was not so serene, however, but one of fire, bloodshed and cries - she could taste the smoke as she breathed in, and feel the heat of flames, that had set the barracks around the building aflame. Yumiko was confused, until her eyes moved from the corpses on the ground to a figure concealed by flames and shadows cast by them, and stopped on the source of the heavy breaths she had recognized. No, it couldn't be. The cries of the squad members went unheard as she gazed into the red eyes of the monster, that she had fought against a year ago. The shinigami dropped to her knees, powerless and stripped of courage in front of her worst fear. This wasn't right. She couldn't have another episode, not after so many months of the last one - the daily nightmares, that haunted her, whenever she was awake or not. Yumiko closed her eyes, in defeat. Was this the power of the captain? For if it was, it was certainly the most fearsome ability she had ever witnessed or heard of. To delve into one's soul and dig up their worst fears, to use them against his opponents in form of gruesome illusions.

Yumiko embraced the fear, and allowed it to paralyze her. It was then, when the voice in her mind crept in. "You've already fought this battle, too many times to give into the fear. Let him see, how the story continues..." The voice was dark, but more comforting than any other voice in the world, and she knew, to whom it belonged. Yumiko opened his eyes, and she was a calm ocean, in control of everything. The voice inside her head had reminded her, how she had managed to fight the nightmares, how she had survived and retained sanity - she had held onto the light, in the end of the dark tunnel. She had learnt to control her fear.

"Yotsume," She whispered in tears of joy, to which she couldn't find any reason. The captain, who surely could perceive the happenings of his illusive world, as well as the hollow, could see a figure standing on a flaming roof. It was an angel, with long, silky chocolate-colored hair, and dangerous, but protective eyes - the woman's sword shined brilliantly in the lights of the flames, leaving the red eyes of the monster pale in comparison. Those eyes, were set on the hollow, before she descended upon it, and gracefully split it's mask in half. The memory was as fictive as the speech the girl had given to her superior. It was half of the truth. The savior, Yotsume, would lack the four, petal-like wings and her whips, that were akin to spines in appearance, as well as the fierce, hollow-like red eyes. Some part of Yumiko still knew this, but most of her soul had altered the memory to support her mental health after the incident, rather than to send her to a downward spiral by letting her know the truth.

The image faded, and the little shinigami returned to real world, realizing she was still standing in the doorway. Her eyes moved to the captain, but no emotion was shown - Yumiko repaid his action, which she'd perceive as rather cruel way of testing a subordinate, with complete silence and coldness of her stare.
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum