Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:01 am

So I thought it was just a temporary glitch, but I've noticed it for the past few days and don't know if it's just with me or with the forum as a whole.
The issue being, that I can't see spoilers in any way at all.

Is there a fix for it? Am I alone with this? Is it a glitch with the forum itself?

View user profile

on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:40 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami

View user profile

on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:10 pm

Espada
Espada
@D'gerik Blackheart the spoilers work fine.

Clear your browser cookies.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:47 am

Dre Jaegerjaquez wrote:@D'gerik Blackheart the spoilers work fine.

I attempted this, it did not work.

Spoiler:
I Can write spoilers, but I can't open them in any way

Update: I attempted this on a different browser, it refused to open there either. None of my BBCode (Save for basic commands) or HTML seems to be working either.

Update 2: I can't see the chatbox either! I had originally thought it was removed. Am I seriously the only one experiencing this? It's happening at any Forumotion forum I visit.

View user profile

on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:01 pm

Espada
Espada
@D'gerik Blackheart wrote:
Dre Jaegerjaquez wrote:@D'gerik Blackheart  the spoilers work fine.

I attempted this, it did not work.

Spoiler:
I Can write spoilers, but I can't open them in any way

Update: I attempted this on a different browser, it refused to open there either. None of my BBCode (Save for basic commands) or HTML seems to be working either.

Update 2: I can't see the chatbox either! I had originally thought it was removed. Am I seriously the only one experiencing this? It's happening at any Forumotion forum I visit.
Quote do post: 88224

You are the only one it seems bro. Otherwise other people would have come forward with the same problem as you.

It seems to me that the problem lies in the user account you use, and not the browser. Perhaps create a new user account and see if it works? Don't try to update anything after you create a new user. Just open the browser and login to the site and see.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:03 am

I have solved it! Ok, if anyone here starts encountering that and you use Kaspersky Anti-Virus, this is what I did.

Click on the icon for the Kaspersky internet protection extension on your browser, it'll be an eye surrounded by a hexagon (Do this ESPECIALLY if the hexagon is green.

The menu will have a whole bunch of things popping up, but the important detail is the big green sign that says (BLOCKING IS ENABLED). There will be a button that says "Do not block this website". If I really need to tell you what to do with the button, you shouldn't be on the internet.

View user profile
#7Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum