Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Perhaps We Should Chat More? on Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:03 pm

I may have just returned after a good long while but I can already hone in on part of the reason the site seems so sluggish most likely, no uses the chat. A forum rp with a constantly dead chat begins to be viewed at as dead even with new posts being made. So as a suggestion let's start using it a bit more. Even if it's only a short visit to the site you can log in to the chat and say hi and with the pop out chat you can even pop in everynce in awhile during posting on site. This is just a suggestion, but I personally will be in the chatbox pretty much anytime I am on so if nothing else you can peek in and talk to me for a few if you would like.

Last edited by Naoko (尚子) Seiryū (青竜) on Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

#2 Re: Perhaps We Should Chat More? on Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:17 pm

Different timezones lad.

View user profile

#3 Re: Perhaps We Should Chat More? on Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:37 pm

That is a valid point and as you have mentioned in chat not everyone cares about the chat which is perfectly fine. I'm not saying people need to by any means. Just was curious if any other members had similar thoughts to mine about the use of chat and decided this was the easiest way to find out.

View user profile

#4 Re: Perhaps We Should Chat More? on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:53 pm

I understand and I do try, but a lot of the time, because of how busy I am with work and IRL, I find it difficult to get on, the best way to talk to me is to pm me with what you wanna talk about or do what erida does and pm me to tell me to go to chat lols, however, I do have other means of communication like skype, which the username to add me is on my BS profile, so please, if you wanna reach me and I'm not on chat or responding to pms, skype is probably your best bet ^^

but its a fair enough point and I am hoping, once all my work settles down, I can be more chat active, especially since we have a pop up chat so you can chat no matter what your doing from posting on a rp thread or working on stuff, you can always access chat. ^^

#5 Re: Perhaps We Should Chat More? on Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:39 am

Naoko has a valid point. At the moment, Bleachstory isn't really too active, due to Christmas break. At time like these, no... at all times, the appearance of activity remains the most important factor in recruitment of new members. I'd really want everyone to at least TRY to pop up in chat when they are online, because 'being busy' isn't an excuse if you are online. I have to say, that I might not be active in chat as often as others, but the first thing I do when I get online, is to press the enter button for chat - I might fall inactive for periods of time, if no one is in the chat and I am posting, but I try to refresh my presence as often as I can. As Luke brought up, we have amazing pop-up chat, brought to us by Udarsha/Dre, so let's use it.

PLEASE, more chat folks!

View user profile

#6 Re: Perhaps We Should Chat More? on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:04 am

I will do my best. However, like Fauna, I have things like work and school that take my time sometimes. Even family. XD Not much of an excuse, but I do try. I will work to be a bit more active and I do try to pop into chat when I see someone in there. Best way to reach me, for the most part, is through Skype. My Skype is also in my profile. With my phone on me most times I can answer right away if I am able to. If I don't answer right away, just know I will get back to you in the same day. Also, if you send me a request let me know your from BS so that I just don't decline. :D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum