Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:07 am

I don't really understand why you have to have a limited number od post before you can PM some, and it been a bit annoying frankly, I don't really want to go spam ten post somewhere nor do I have reason to post anywhere for that matter. My problem with the limit is look at new members like my self , I have a few questions for my character and I cant Pm a mod to ask them and no one is ever in the chat. I think another member suggested these when I was talking to them that you should have a least one mod in the chat at least to answer question or look like the sites not dead, if your going to keep a post limit on PMs you should make it easier for new members to get help on there apps.

Thank you for your time and consideration

View user profile

on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Gami, unfortunately, one, its not ten posts, its five posts before your allowed to post and I believe that's the minimum.

I understand your frustration about the five post to pm rule, but, let's see if this makes sense: its a way to encourage people to get active, because honestly, if you intend to be active, then five posts is pretty much nothing, especially if you post in the games section a little. besides, if you wanna ask a question without having to pm, then you can always ask it on your intro thread or here since me or anyone else posting on this thread will get a notification and we can come and answer your questions.

I am sorry that I'm not very active on the chatbox, I really am sorry, just that I've had a lot of stress and been really busy with university stuff, so my time on BS is limited and so, I don't normally get much of a chance to talk in chat.

just, don't be afraid to pm me or post in the aforementioned topics and I will do my best to reply and forgive me for not being as active

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum