Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Heart's Darkest Secret! The Test of Despair! (Private)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:01 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna was laid back under a tree nearby to the Squad Three Barracks he was in a state of light meditation and was in a calm and serene mood. He didn't hear anything about the world around him, he wasn't listening to the birds, he wasn't watching the trees or nature although he felt a person come up to him and their breathing was heavy as though they had run in look of him. Excuse me Izuna Kimura he said and interrupted Izuna from his light trance. He stood up and had a glare for a moment at the disturbance although the man continued. The Captain of Squad Three will see you about a position in the squad now. Apologies for the wait but your request came at a time when the new captain, Luke Yasenha was in the time of taking captaincy. he continued.

Izuna stood and without waiting for the other shinigami took off in a fast run all the way to the gates where they seemed to expect him, he walked in and slipped in past all of the people to stay out of their way as he made his way to the captain's office. Eventually he slid into the officers building and slipped past the seated officers around him until he reached the captain's door. He tapped on the door quietly and spoke, "Excuse me captain Yasenha, I am Izuna Kimura, may I enter?" he said and waited for Luke's response.

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:09 pm

755#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
It had been a interesting few days and his day was about to get more interesting when, while he was going over the reports from the previous day, he heard a knock from the door.

"Captain; there's a new guy who has requested a position in the squad, well, he asked for the lieutenant position, so I thought you would like to see his service record," He explained to Luke before handing Luke the record of Izuna. Luke took it gently and opened it, looking it over. There was a couple of minutes of silence with Luke studying the record before speaking again.

"Interesting; a mod soul, formerly of squad twelve. Going by this record, he doesn't possess a zanpakuto, which makes things harder to judge as normally, lieutenants are expected to have at least shikai, so this will be difficult to judge, but, at the same time, even without one, he seems to be pretty capable, yet even so, what is written maybe different from what he does, so a test of his ability and his suitiblity into squad three is more then fair, send him to me so I may tell him of his fate," Luke explained to his subordinate, the man bowed and headed to inform Izuna that the captain was expecting him.

In a few minutes, he heard hurried footsteps coming towards his door and heard Izuna speak, asking for permission to enter. Luke at least found his apparent enthusiasm somewhat refreshing.

"You may enter, Izuna and be seated," Luke told the young mod soul that he had given his word to enter and to be seated so Luke may explain his test to him. He would wait till Izuna came in as Izuna would see his possibly soon-to-be captain eyeing him, studying him like he was trying to break him down just with his gaze. Luke would then stop staring and address Izuna.

"So, one of my squad members informs me that you are interested in being my lieutenant, even though the odds of you getting that rank with a zanpakuto and even worse, without a shikai, means the odds are stacked against you. However, I'm not one to not be fair and I think allowing you to do the test would only be a fair way to test your abilities to see if you are capable of holding your own without a zanpakuto by your side. Your test is somewhat straight forward; there will be a mock up camp within the area of hanging dog that the army of blood arrancars have stationed themselves and the leader of this group has information about a bomb they took from the human world that they plan to set off inside hanging dog and destroy it. Your task is to get inside the camp, undetected and find the leader, interrogate him for the answers and find the location of the bomb and defuse it before it goes off, taking all of hanging dog with you. And I ask you do not read the mind to get your answer; this is a test of your information gathering, stealth and interrogation skills, I cannot fairly judge you on your mind reading ability alone, so I ask that you do this without that so I may judge you fairly, do you agree to this test? I won't push you to do it if you can't manage it, but this is to see how good you will be by my side as well as how you operate by yourself as you'll have three days to complete the test, otherwise you fail as well as you fail if your detected or fail to get the information required to defuse the bomb, so this decision is up to you, Izuna," Luke explained some of his doubts first before explaining what his test entailed, information Izuna that he wasn't allowed to gain the information by reading his mind, but by any other means necessary to gain the information. However, he knew this wouldn't be easy and I didn't want to make Izuna feel like Luke was forcing this on him, but at the same time, Luke knew he had to push Izuna and see his full range of abilities and what he would bring to squad three if he was made lieutenant, something the squad had been without since Yuki's disappearance some time ago, so he had to know that Izuna was willing before going ahead with the test. So he sat there, watching his facial expressions as he waited for a response.
technique log

N/A

on Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:41 am

2nd Division
2nd Division

0000#words

#3-1
#template

©2013 Caliburn
Izuna hovered near the door for a moment, then finally he heard the captain's voice. Doing as he was told Izuna walked towards the desk, he could tell simply by observation that Luke was eying him, trying to intimidate him and see if he broke. Nope, Izuna was completely confident in his abilities and how he acted, the captain's gaze would bounce of him like pellets from a slingshot. As he took his seat Izuna listened intently, he thought about the task. Mainly how he would handle it but not losing his attention on Luke, he did expressed his surprise for a moment that Luke knew he had the ability of Telepathy. Does he know of my true nature then thinking to himself as he had no idea Luke had the actual file from Oleg, usually it was a mock profile which showed no reference to his Modified Soul status and abilities.

His face didn't change from its calm and collected smile, he decided to ask a few questions of his own though. "I accept, although just a few questions before I leave. How do you know of my Telepathy? That is classified, and what else do you know of me. Secondly where is this location I must go to, and finally who is my target and you say I can do anything to get this information except tearing apart their mind?" Izuna asked politely and waited for the man to answer, he did not once break his eye contact with Luke, his mind was refraining from trying to probe Luke's mind for the knowledge of if Luke knew he was a Mod Soul although he knew it would be stupid and pointless to risk it. How his mind was going crazy trying to get that answer.

technique log

N/A

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:03 am

651#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Luke kept his gaze on Izuna as he listened to his questions about how he knew of his telepathic abilities, where the test was, which surprised Luke since he had already said where the test was taking place, but it might be best to alliterate for him. Luke lowered his hand to the side of his desk and pulled up a familar file to Izuna, however old it was that read: "Classified top secret: squad twelve captain's eyes only: Project Esper" on the front in big red letters, a document that was seemingly impossible to get as only Oleg had access to it.

"I hope that answers your question, Izuna. I'm very much aware that you were the tenth project in a long line of mod soul prototypes, created by Oleg to meet his owns ends. What he intends to do with those mod souls, including yourself is beyond me, besides, from what we have on records, you had a encounter with Oleg's most recent creation: His "king piece" as it were: Takumi, I would be interested to hear about your experience with him as we travel there and as for the answers to your other questions: the only thing you will know is that there is a army of blood camp set up somewhere in hanging dog, it will be up to you to find and locate the base and locate your target, that will be all since you have the rest of the day to prepare for your mission, but right now, I'm rather hungry, so come and sit with me, I'd much rather have company to dine with, wouldn't you agree?" Luke explained, looking at Izuna's face to see if the revelation of the forbidden file appearing on the desk upset his perfect smile while also showing some interested in the incident involving Izuna and squad twelve's new lieutenant, Takumi. He also rexplained where the general location of the base was, but also explained that it would be up to Izuna to gather the Intel about the base, where it was located, who was the leader at the base was and anything else related to infiltration like the patrol routes of the guards, the entry points and the overall best strategy for gaining access to the base without being detected. Luke then felt some hunger pains and requested that Izuna follow him to the food hall and sit with him as he ate or if Izuna wished to, he could get something to eat to. Luke remembered from his academy days that it was a great honour to sit at the captain's table and he often dreamt of the day that he could. But the sad truth was that since the captain was never around, his table remained empty till Luke sat their now and he hadn't had anyone to sit with him yet. Besides, this would be a important step of finding out things about each other over conversation since squad three spied on everyone, even their own squad members, family and friends, which was why squad three was known for having despair as a motivator since a lot of the time, it got people down.

Luke would then stand up, taking the project Esper file and putting it into a safe instead the captain's desk that was designed to only open if the captain's spiritual pressure was detected when he went to open it. He would then head out the office, gesturing to Izuna to follow before heading to the food hall, where he grabbed himself some lunch, composing of panini and a mountain of scrabbled eggs before heading to the captain's table, where he sat down and gestured to Izuna to sit with him, with or without food in his hands before tucking into his own food since it had been a while since he had breakfast and filling in reports all day was tiring work.
technique log

N/A

on Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:37 am

2nd Division
2nd Division

0000#words

#3-1
#template

©2013 Caliburn
As Luke revealed the file of his history Izuna had to restrain using telekinesis to tear it apart but again, quite pointless. His eyes shifted from one of calmness to a sign of disgust at the mention of Takumi's name. His encounter had taught the arrogant child nothing and Oleg's complete and utter selfishness at creating such a being.

Izuna listened in as Luke finished and while he lacked any hunger in him at the moment his body didn't require it but nonetheless why not after all he didn't want to seem rude or anything. Although as he stood up he noted the files resting place, for some reason he wondered why Luke kept it so close. Perhaps he just read it because his new lieutenant was a mod soul but never mind. Instead Izuna stood and waited for Luke to exit and would follow him, he followed him over to get food but decided not to get anything for breakfast, despite the disapproving look from the chef.

After Luke got his scrambled eggs he would follow him over and sit down next to him, he was going to start conversation when a group of about four girls sat at the table but lower down and stared at him with curiosity and a few even lust, he hated that effect he had on people. He was going to simply ignore them when he decided instead to smile and nod his head hopefully satisfying their curiosity that he was simply a person. He looked at Luke who by now should have picked up on this dilemma.

technique log

N/A

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:31 am

334#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Luke took note and seeing the reaction on Izuna's face was all Luke needed to know that things didn't go well for him when he went there to teach Takumi a few things.

Luke did indeed notice the effect Izuna had on the women of his squad and politely coughed and a small burst of spiritual pressure.

"Ladies, please, I understand your infatuation with Izuna, but please, this is the captain's table and only the captain and those invited my sit here, please, continue about your duties, ladies," Luke said, hoping to remind the women of his squad their place and they eventually left, leaving just Luke and Izuna in the room. Luke finished his breakfast, wiping his mouth before looking to Izuna.

"I guess the girls have something for the emo look, I see. But don't worry, they are a good bunch of people, although most if not all of them have had something happen to them in the past and they've come here as squad three just has this aura that draws in the despair and collects it in as one, we are like a family of sorts as we help each other, support each other and find peace with each other, but without guidance, the despair can easily come back, I hope your ready for that if you get the job. In any case, I need to be heading off to hanging dog, so once your prepared, come and the test will begin as soon as you enter hanging dog," Luke told him ominously before standing up, explaining that he had to go to hanging dog ahead of Izuna and also giving him some background on squad three. He would then leave Izuna to head to his office, taking a bag of supplies and his zanpakuto before heading out the barracks, informing the squad that he was heading to hanging dog to oversee Izuna's test before he would head to the aforementioned district and wait till the next day for Izuna to arrive.
technique log

N/A

on Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:10 am

2nd Division
2nd Division

0000#words

#3-1
#template

©2013 Caliburn
Izuna watched passively as the girls left, he noticed a few lingered by the door before disappearing to go do their duties, Izuna sighed before hearing Luke refer to his look as Emo but he didn't care, perhaps deep down he was a little depressed. After all he spent most of his life harming people and killing them under Oleg's command. He listened to Luke's command and would stand to leave with his consent he would leave and make his way to his quarters.

There he selected four knives, they were proto-types for a new project he started. Although they were incomplete he could use them, he removed the shinigami attire and instead grabbed some simply clothes and covered his bracers and knives with a ragged brown cloak. Convinced everything was ready he began making his way to the Seireitei gates where he would enter the rukongai. Just before he set off down the main road he saw a tailor selling a brown scarf, it looked very expensive but Izuna walked over and bought it. He gave it up and then Izuna grabbed it and rubbed it in the dust to make it dirty much to the tailor's dismay. Convinced his attire was complete he would make his way towards the Hanging Dog, asking directions as he went if he felt lost.
technique log

N/A

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum