Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Resolve Drive Update to templates? on Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:55 am

hey guys,

I've been thinking about it for a while, but I've been thinking of adding a small section to the app templates for set/customisable resolve drives, a example would be the following:

Example (Ryo Resolve Drive):
Resolve Drive Name/Title: Flashpoint
Resolve Drive ability/effect: Ryo, when seeing someone he cares about to be critically injured, his dormant speed force powers reawaken, allowing him temporarily access them for a short period of time. FAR+2 to speed for the post. Once ended, he'll become tired out from summoning the power from within him so soon.

now, if you notice, the resolve drive in this example requires a very specific trigger in order to activate, although this won't be the case, simply in this example, this is the trigger needed to active it. Also, again, for this example, instead of gaining the full AR+2, I instead used FAR+2 to speed, due to the nature of the resolve drive itself, but that's more a personal choice. Also, this won't replace other events that resolve drives can come from, a example being someone saving you in the nick of time. This is a opinional section, so it can be deleted if you can't think of any, but to have the opinion there would be good, but please let me know what you think

Also, if anyone wants to know where my post is for the main alt plot, look below:

Spoiler:

#2 Re: Resolve Drive Update to templates? on Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:59 pm

bumping~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum