Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Guest 

on Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:19 am

440#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Lambda huffed before turning a full one hundred and eighty degrees and leaving inside the gate.

"Don't presume to order me, espada, we can easily kill you if we wanted to, so presume your out of the woods yet, see what happens when you speak with him directly," Lambda told him harshly before leaving, not waiting to see if he followed or not, to her, animals like him were beyond her, she was far more sophisticated then him, but fine, he wanted a audience with lord Dante, he got it.

They would enter the throne room, just as Dante was finishing up pounding one of his whores with his manhood before he put her down and she ran quickly, seeing that guests were coming. Dante zipped himself up and sat on his throne, his eyes staring at Kuroi in whatever form he was in without concern.

"So, the self proclaimed black swordsmen of hueco mundo enters his tomb, ha! it was amusing to hear that you do not trust one of my commanders, especially one who could deal with you anytime she wanted, she has wonderfully thick skin. I was just busy getting my lust out of my system, it's the only thing that cools my blood besides battle. Speaking of battle, you came with such dull intentions, but as soon as you heard that I could give you power to defeat Graven with as long as you fought for us as a wolf in their mists, your tune quickly changed. Even if you won't admit, you'd love to do anything to show that your superior to him, and I have what you desire, but I want your absolute loyally first, so I have a test for you," Dante explained, grinning like a shark staring down its prey, explaining that the deal hadn't changed, Dante would grant him the power to defeat Graven and the other espada in exchange that he changed sides and fought for the army of blood. Dante would then snap his armoured fingers and his royal guards brought out some of Kuroi's own troops that had gone missing a few weeks pior to this meeting; they were bloodly, beaten and in great pain. Dante grinned, loving the agony on their faces before looking at Kuroi.

"Your test is simply; kill them and draw the symbol of fire on the palm of your hand with their blood, that is what I ask of you. unless its too difficult to kill your old comrades for the power you grave?" Dante told him directly and to the point before laughing psychotically before waiting to see what Kuroi will do.
technique log

N/A

on Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:47 am

2nd Division
2nd Division

0305#words

#tier2-2
#template

©2013 Caliburn
Following the commander of the infamous furies through the castle really meant nothing to Kuroi, she tried to warn him however Kuroi had ignored her completely to him she was just a piece of garbage which was in the way of Dante however it seemed her words were true as he entered the room where Dante was raping the poor woman, not that Kuroi cared. When he released her she ran quickly, trying to get away with tears streaming down her face. She was in despair and Kuroi knew the feeling well from a distant age that was his time as a human.

She ran right into him, the woman's head connected with Kuroi's armoured torso and she fell back, only to look up at something which was almost as fearful as Dante. He had waist length hair, and was covered in an armour yet appeared to be an animal crossed with a demon. She ran passed him with renewed fear in her system. Kuroi paid her not even a second glance. He met Dante's gaze without fear, the very thing he lacked or never succumbed too. Dante began mocking and Kuroi's features remained the same, loathing and uncaring. He came for a single reason, Power. After Dante finished mentioning a test, Kuroi decided to remark, "I do not answer to your little commander. I answer to only the highest authority" he said with no regard to Lambda at all although he added a loathing tone to the word "commander".

When the troops were brought in and Kuroi heard the words "kill them", he fired two bala from his index and middle finger to pierce the two shocked guards chests, when Dante said put the symbol for fire on his hand he walked over slowly, taking his time at his own pace, when he reached the bodies Kuroi took the first one and ejected his wrist blade into the throat which made blood spurt into the air and with a graceful swipe he caught some and painted the symbol for fire on his right hand with complete calmness and machine-like efficiency. "Anything else?" he asked with a bored tone to his voice and wanted proof of this power immediately.
technique log

N/A

View user profile
#13Guest 

on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:12 am

477#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Dante clapped kuroi's swift action at killing his own people. Once Kuroi painted the mark on the palm of his hand with their blood, he would feel it burning into his palm, branding his palm with Dante's mark.

"Welcome to the fold, Kuroi, now, you are only espada in name alone, now, come with me, Kuroi and I will show you what I promised," Dante would tell Kuroi, gesturing to his guards to take the bodies away as he stood up, his monstrous frame creaking as he stood before he gestured to Kuroi to follow him through the castle to Dante's room and a sealed door that radiated with power. Dante grinned wickedly before he released the seal and opened the door.

"This is my vault; but do not take anything, only I can touch and give out the items in this room, anyone else will be killed by the powerful energies in here," Dante explained as he opened the vault, revealing a treasure trove of powerful items and weapons from all of Dante's past victories and at the center of it all was a giant black heart with a demonic eye at the center, it pulsed with purely dark spiritual energy. it was chained to the wall and it stared at the two. Dante came over to it.

"This is the heart of darkness; it comes from my brother, Shadow when it was torn out of him so long ago and has not reclaimed it since. It speaks to those it desires and can see the weaknesses and darkness within others plus in some cases, grant them intense power when they drink its energy into themselves, but you can die if your will isn't strong enough to resist falling into darkness and control it, so, are you willing to take that risk?" Dante said, smiling as he grabbed a golden cup and let the heart of darkness fill it with its power, the energy forming into a dark, bubbling liquid inside the cup and Dante would hand it to Kuroi, watching to see if he would take it or not.

"One last thing; this may alter your release form, making it stronger, but only if I allow it as you see, with that mark on the palm of your hand, this power will only be granted if I need you to start your mission to betray your friends and fellow espada, so you'll only get your power if you hold up your end of the bargin, so, do we have a deal, Kuroi?" Dante asked him before waiting to see what happens. if he did take it, Kuroi would suddenly feel like his insides were melting and feel the heart of darkness trying to absorb his darkness into it, it was his test to see if his darkness was stronger then the heart's and control it.
technique log

N/A

on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:47 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division

0305#words

#tier2-2
#template
OOC: Sorry for the short post, I am tired and that affects my muse.

©2013 Caliburn
As Dante stood Kuroi followed him at the same pace, he really gave not a single crap for what Dante was on about. When they arrived at the sealed vault of Dante's treasure trove Kuroi saw many things, artefacts and weapons; some of which were among Quincy and early Shinigami relics. He must admit, it was truly amazing to witness. He listened to the warnings of Dante and didn't touch anything although his eyes were quite interested. He finally let his eyes rest on the strange darkness in the center of the vault, its eye looked at him and Dante, when Dante explained its nature and offered Kuroi a glass, Kuroi gave him a inquiring stare at the glass. "How do I know this isn't a ploy to kill off the second sword?" he asked, "How can I know that you might intend to kill me with the contents of this glass?"

technique log

N/A

View user profile
#15Guest 

on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:14 am

109#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Dante only gave Kuroi a disturbing grin that only a soulless monster like Dante could give, revealing sharp teeth.

"your the one who desires this power, but put it this way; it is always best to have insurance, but where would all the fun be if there wasn't some risk since out of all hollows in Hueco Mundo, the espada and in this case, you should know the risks of entering the domain of your enemy in search of power, but if your not interested, I can always just take this back," Dante explained, moving the cup away from Kuroi and placing it back on the shelf, grinning wickedly.
technique log

N/A

#16Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum