Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:51 am

2nd Division
2nd Division

0305#words

#tier2-2
#template

©2013 Caliburn
Kuroi sat back in the Segunda Espada's quarters, his new quarters stood as a plain white room with little furnishing, it was the second largest in terms of size only being smaller than the Primera's. He sat back again before hearing the words from a briefing given to him a few hours ago by a young tactician who was telling him about Dante's army. A huge army and a large fortress, if he would listen to reason then maybe the Blood Wraith would surrender but it is highly unlikely since he is bent on control of Hueco Mundo. Kuroi would tap his hands on the rather plain, white stone chair which he was sitting on.

Rising from the chair Kuroi went through the winding corridors until he finally encountered the cold and open sky, he looked at the moon for a second before looking west. Okay then Blood Wraith, how about a visit? he thought and launched into Sonido. In a matter of twenty minutes he appeared before Dante's fortress and then the guards looked at him in horror, probably wondering how he got past the sentries, he was to fast for them to even perceive and these whelps probably felt his intense reiryoku leaking out of him. I am looking for Dante CarmesiHoja, the Blood Wraith. When the two guards ran to go get him and returned with or without the Blood Wraith he would draw his sword and kill them on the spot with two swift slashes. Ridiculous, you're terrible sentries if you abandon your post. I could've walked in and did whatever I wanted he said to the dying men whether or not Dante would be present or not. Hopefully he saw the logic and his animal-like nature would not mind Kuroi court marshaling his soldiers for him.

technique log

N/A

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:40 am

324#words

#tier2-1
#Dante

OOC: The Woman is Lambda árbitro, link here: Lambda

©2013 caliburn
The two guards looked at the stranger walking up to the castle of their lord and master; Dante CarmesiHoja and demanding to see him like he was some hotshot; he didn't look like much, even though he looked like a young man.

"If your looking for him, the only thing you'll find is death, stranger because if you didn't know, a snob nosed kid doesn't order us around, only lord Dante may command us," The guards snarled and attacked Kuroi, only to be cut down by Kuroi's blade, with the cocky arrancar saying some insanity about them abandoning their post when they never left when Kuroi would feel the two guards grabbing Kuroi's legs, psychotic grins on their faces.

"Maybe you should join us, kid; you don't seem quite right in the head and you're strong and insane, so you should fit in this place just fine, but we won't be joining you," The guard on Kuroi's left leg would explain before they glowed with high density spiritual pressure before exploding, erupting into two bodies of flames that went into the sky like fiery pillars, aiming to damage the arrancar and burn him.

After that, a stern looking woman who had powerful spiritual pressure walked up to Kuroi, keeping a very lady-like pose and walking style; something that showed she was someone who was in charge and showed that in how she held herself.

"If your still standing, need I remind you that your a enemy, espada scum so if you don't have a valid reason to see lord Dante besides that cowardly excused of a surrender offer, I'll cut you down where you stand, got it?" She said, dead serious yet in a sophisticated way, a fact that might surprise Kuroi as most in the army of blood were either psychopaths or low intelligent killers. She stood there, her light green eyes looking sternly at the intruder to Dante's realm as she waited for a response.
technique log

N/A

on Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:41 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division

0000#words

#tier2-2
#template

©2013 Caliburn
Kuroi looked as the guards grabbed his legs, like dogs desperately trying to take down a target to big for them to handle. The logic applied in this situation, Kuroi was clearly the alpha and at his feet were the whelps that were weak. Unfortunately for them he figured out their idea of blowing up and he picked them both up with one hand each. One of them were going on about Kuroi's insanity and how he would fit in. The words made him want to snap the sentries neck although he threw them both at the gate, "Death, will come quickly to your king very soon." he said and the guards ironically burned a hole within the gate so he could pass.

Who was on the other side disappointed him, the furies leader and someone who Kuroi was not going to bother with at the moment. Letting out a sigh he would speak to Lambda, "I really do not have time for pests like you, get out of my way. I am here to speak with the Blood Wraith: Dante CarmseiHoja, not his little toy. I do hope he doesn't send you because he is scared of me. That would be pitiful, I really don't want to waste my time with one of Dante's whores, now let me ask you kindly. Take me to the Blood Wraith... Please." he said cruelly and in a mocking tone, he didn't want to deal with Lambda. She was simply a bug in hi pat and had no intention of fighting her. In fact with some of the rumours of Dante's conquests of women he was surprised she was even standing and in one piece.

technique log

N/A

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:25 pm

Lambda gave Kuroi a look of disdain as he called her one of Dante's whores, she easily formed a bala and fired a warning shot between Kuroi's legs.

"You dare to call me a whore? if you think I'm only one of his lowly ladies of the night, then you are sorly mistaken; I'm one of the leader's of the army of blood and leader of the furies; Lambda árbitro and no, you won't be seeing Dante if all you'll be doing is groveling at his feet for peace you shall never have, besides, someone who speaks like a commoner has no right to enter these walls so either give me a better reason to let you see lord Dante or I'll kill you where you stand for your insults, you oppressive coward," Lambda said, keeping her lady-like way of speaking, but putting more of her unamusement with this brat of a arrancar. Her hand was on her zanpakuto as she stared at him, she had only bed Dante once and even then, she managed to be strong enough to play with him, which was why she was in such a high position to begin with. She kept her guard up since if he was the coward she thought he was, he would try to attack her instead of talking it out like the brute he was.
technique log

N/A

on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:41 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division

0000#words

#tier2-2
#template
OOC: Sorry for the short post, my muse was low.

©2013 Caliburn

Standing still he saw Lambda charge a Bala, as Lambda fired it Kuroi wouldn't move, not even flinch as the bala struck the sand near his legs.

The cold eyes of Kuroi glare at Lambda's serious gaze which would be harder than stone. He stood watching or what seemed like a minute or so before continuing the conversation. "You really must have been a terrible person when it comes to maths. Lets do the maths, I am the Segunda Espada and stronger than you. I am also one of the ten strongest arrancar in Hueco Mundo and there is only one Dante. The odds are not in your favour, you should probably join the stronger force. I do however ask you one more question, how do you know Dante's will. He isn't interested in having small talk with a man who is strong, dark and holds the moniker of "The Legendary Black Swordsman", quite hard to believe if you ask me. he said.

technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:15 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Bumping for edits, did this a while who but forgot about it. Hope to get it done ASAP so it is out of the way.

@Fauna Yasenha

View user profile
#7Guest 

on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:20 am

250#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Lambda sighed, even as Kuroi mocked her ability to count and explained why he was so much better then her, telling her to join the stronger side. She just stood there with her arms folded, completely unphased by Kuroi's boasting before speaking.

"It doesn't matter if your the soul king himself, he doesn't intend to see you. Since your so curious about how I know; as I said earlier, I'm one of the leaders of the army of blood and you'd be amazed how much Dante hears, he can hear every word you say ever since you entered the mountain range. Besides, you are a enemy and Dante isn't interested in peace, so I doubt your small talk will matter to him, all of you are just ants to him, if you expecting him to care about your title, he doesn't, so, if your done waving your flag of peace around, you can go back the way you came, I have my orders, espada, as do you from your superior, Graven Fell, wasn't it? it would have at least been interesting if he came, at least he could probably back up his talk with real strength, unlike yours, so don't make me laugh, unless you intend to get past me, you ain't seeing him," Lambda said coldly, retaining her lady-like composure, even in the face of this espada, completely unafraid of him as her eyes bore into his head, not literally, but mentally speaking as she waited for his response.
technique log

N/A

on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:29 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division

0000#words

#tier2-2
#template
OOC: I made Kuroi go resurreccion to hopefully speed the thread along to his and Dante's meeting, and I attempted to get them in a position where Lambda simply can't resist. Kuroi is now tier 1-3 in ressurreccion and has Lambda in a beheading position. He can kill her if she tries to release so I hope I have laid it out for you. Smile

©️2013 Caliburn
Kuroi was getting quite sick of the small talk, he did not come here to talk about nothing with this woman. He listened to her speech about things he didn't care about. "Funny. You want to see peaceful negotiations, not only that you insult someone who is much older and obviously stronger. Now if Dante can hear every word I say..." he said evenly before with sudden ferocity. "IF YOU DO NOT SEE ME NOW I WILL BEHEAD THIS WHORE OF YOURS!!!" he bellowed, it would echo in the mountains and through his castle so even simple soldiers heard him. "I am NOT Graven, I am much different, I am a killer and I have nothing to loose. MOVE!" he said with a emphesis on the last word. If that didn't get the savage king's attention then nothing would, after all Kuroi was also a dark and a savage killer; it is one of the reasons Graven tasked him with the task.

Depending on Lambda's respose Kuroi would react differently, if she felt swayed or Dante appeared he would stand perfectly still with a emotionless glare on his face. However if she still held her resolve, Kuroi would leap with sonido and simultaneously release his zanpakutou to become 3 tiers higher than her and with little reaction time Kuroi would have formed two blades from his wrist slits and have them in a scissor position so he could behead her if she even moved, of course he wanted Dante's attention and didn't actually care for Lambda's fate although she would clearly know that Kuroi looked like the very essence of fear, despair and darkness itself with a killing intent to his aura.
technique log

N/A

View user profile
#9Guest 

on Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:27 am

380#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Lambda stayed perfectly still, even as Kuroi entered his release form, coming at her with two blades, she stood, arms folded as both blades were pressed against her neck in a beheading motion. However, instead of just staying there like Kuroi expected, Lambda simply walked forward, unafraid, his blades grinding uselessly on her hierro, which was extremely strong to the point where his blades were no worry at all and she would then bash him in the head, aiming to push him back.

"Mind your tone, espada, its a pity really, Dante would have liked you in his ranks; a animal and to think, if you joined us, you would be free to walk in here and address Dante yourself. Let me give you advice, Espada. Dante has no time to see a coward who only wishes peace, but he is interested in strength and power that will fight on his side." Lambda explained to him before she would turn her head towards the castle, pretty much ignoring Kuroi in his release like he meant nothing to her. She made a few hums and nods before turning back to Kuroi.

"Lord Dante has a...proposal, a offer as it were. He would be interested in having you as a traitor in the espada's mists; you said you know Graven well as well as the others, so you must know their strengths and weaknesses, wouldn't you? If you do this for Dante and become his knife in the fold, he will grant you more then just a audience with him, but greater power then you currently possess, enough that you could beat Graven and take your place at the top as the prima espada. He sees someone who would be willing to do anything to step out of Graven's shadow, so, what do you say, Black swordsmen of hueco mundo, what will it be? This is the only offer my lord Dante says he will offer you, so choose wisely," Lambda explained to him, relaying the words of Dante to Kuroi, teasing him with the prize as long as he was willing to betray his friends when the time came. Her lips grew a small, dark smile on her otherwise beautiful and lady like face as she waited for a response.
technique log

N/A

on Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:42 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division

0000#words

#tier2-2
#template

©2013 Caliburn
Kuroi raised an eyebrow at the way Lambda simply pressed through the blades like they were nothing. She then aimed to bash him in the head and to her surprise she wasn't the only one with exceptionally strong Hierro. His +2 AR in Ressurreccion added a passive boost to his enhanced hierro ability which made him four tiers higher than her in defence, the attack grazed off him like nothing. The only thing her attack accomplished was making him visibly more angry and his savage nature made him bare his fangs in a visible rage as animal instinct took over his mind.

He may be a savage killer but he was still an intelligent predator, he listened carefully to her statement which clearly set the path for what Kuroi knew was coming, Lambda silent conversation with Dante ended and then she proposed to him Dante's offer. It was quite straight forward, in exchange for his betrayal to Graven and being an agent in the Espada ranks he would gain a position of control and unimaginable power. In his mind he formulated many ideas, but what was this power that Dante could just distribute. He wondered and decided to see for himself. "I don't answer to you. I will speak with Dante about my decision and you will take me there." he said to Lambda. It would be clear he made his mind up and he would only speak to Dante about the offer, to him Lambda had no place in this agreement, if Dante wanted an agent he would ask the Espada that stood here now himself.

technique log

N/A

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum