Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 The Black Swordsman [PRIVATE] on Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:40 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Standing among the pure white sands of Hueco Mundo stood one of the strongest arrancar in existence, Kuroi Shingetsu whom had earned himself the alias of; "The Legendary Black Swordsman", through a hundred years of fighting and killing all with one goal to become the most powerful swordsman. He sighed, the moon was high in the night sky of pure darkness which gave the sands a misty glow to them.

Kuroi stood for a final moment before taking a single step, he was currently in the southern kingdom of Hueco Mundo, near the south-west border due to the fact this was a place of blood shed as Dante pressed for Southern Hueco Mundo, Greedy prick, one quarter of this god forsaken place isn't enough to satisfy his desire for power. I can't wait to rip his body limp from limb, little by little with my fine blade he thought and then he heard it. HALT! In the name of Dante Carmseíhoja you are trespassing in his lands. Surrender or die!

The man turned towards his prey, his cold eyes which pierced like his own blade stared them down. Two men, poorly armed and weak. Kuroi would disappear with sonído after satisfied with his analysis. He appeared in between them and drew Hora in one perfect movement, snick, snick. When Kuroi sheathed Hora both men had grasped at their throat and stomach respectively  they stared at him in fear, knowing they would die Kuroi simply stood there and counted to fifteen they were dead at that exact moment.

Satisfied Kuroi stood per the first corpse and began inspecting the throat wound, perfectly sliced with no coarse edges. He had nodded with satisfaction and turned to the second body, he inspected the stomach area, again excellent he ha just pierced the skin and missed the bowels which made it very good fo a quick kill. He then turned around and away from the blood stained sand, maybe he should paint Dante's lands red so he can finally suit his name. The Blood Wraith. However Kuroi only just took notice of another spiritual pressure, damn it could be more of the weaklings as Kuroi sighed turning around to see someone he wasn't expecting to see at all.

WC: 377 words
View user profile

#2 Re: The Black Swordsman [PRIVATE] on Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

0387#words
0000#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

Graven narrowed his eyes and expanded his senses as he felt around. The typical weaklings he felt from Dante's excursions into the South of Hueco Mundo weren't what he was looking for. They were hardly worth the Primera's effort, as the strongest Arrancar in Hueco Mundo was known. Of course, the only person that could match his power was Dante himself, and that just wouldn't do. Not to mention that Graven had a personal stake in the death of the Blood Wraith. The fall of the Northern Kingdom and the legend of the Ghost of the North were the Hollow equivalent of children's tales, told to keep pack members in line.

No, what Graven was looking for was a suitable lieutenant, a Segunda Espada. There was not a single person he would trust to take the position that was strong enough, so here he was, looking for someone that damn well might not exist. The Legendary Black Swordsman was another children's story among Hollows, and this one was supposedly in the Southwestern part of this gods-forsaken place. Expanding his Pesquisa, Graven noted that two of the small pinpricks of light that made up a pair of patrollers disappeared, just next to a fairly large Reiatsu, one that rivalled a Captain of the Gotei 13. Using Sonido, the expressionless Arrancar would rush towards the new sensation. Could this be him?

Halting just before the man, he noted that he was inspecting his kills, a clean sword wound to the throat and a slash to the gut that, if not executed properly, would leave one dying for hours. Unfortunately for Graven, but fortunate for the Arrancar in question, the member of the Ejercito de Sangre didn't have to suffer long. Indeed, the man in front of him was a proficient practitioner of Zanjutsu. Waiting until the Arrancar noticed him, the Wolf would rest a hand gently upon Emperador Pesadumbre and speak.

"Would you happen to be the Legendary Black Swordsman?' Waiting for a response, Graven would loosen his Zanpakuto in its sheath, just in case. Once he got his response, the Arrancar would continue. "I am Graven Fel, Ghost of the North and Primera Espada. I am looking for powerful Hollows to join my ranks, specifically as the Segunda, my direct lieutenant. Would you be willing to join me?"
technique log

N/A
View user profile

#3 Re: The Black Swordsman [PRIVATE] on Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:28 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi found himself staring into the eyes of none other than someone who had earned the title of "Ghost of the North", so now he stood there. In a barren wasteland of white sand his black suit attire stood out with polar contrast. He didn't have to think to hard that Graven was stronger than him, a man who ruled the newly formed Espada was not someone to screw with. "Would you happen to be the Legendary Black Swordsman?"

Kuroi's eyes narrowed at the mention of his alias. He looked at Graven for a long moment, in silence as he wondered what he was doing here, two legends told through stories and Kuroi finally answered. I am the bearer of that title. The Legendary Black Swordsman is what they call me often, sadly though I couldn't let these runts suffer since I am quite a busy person. Kuroi stated. He didn't appear to be staring at Graven's eyes though, he was looking at his hand, his zanpakutō. "I am Graven Fel, Ghost of the North and Primera Espada. I am looking for powerful Hollows to join my ranks, specifically as the Segunda, my direct lieutenant. Would you be willing to join me?"

He sighed, before answering. I will join your ranks as this Segunda Espada. I will only answer to one person though. You, now take you hand off of your zanpakutō. If I had planned to kill you your head wouldn't be attached to your body anymore. Shall we talk somewhere else, I have no interest to face anything as weak as this and Dante is sure to send more soldiers to investigate the border. Also the Hollows' are hungry and dislike my prescience while they devour the kills. To Las Noches perhaps? Kuroi said and if Graven agreed he would disappear once again with sonido to reappear outside Las Noches. He had a feeling Graven wanted to test his new Espada in combat as the thing with a sword is it must be reliable and powerful, Kuroi held both of those traits but perhaps a test was in store for him.

WC: 359 words
View user profile

#4 Re: The Black Swordsman [PRIVATE] on Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

0396#words
0000#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

"I will join your ranks as this Segunda Espada. I will only answer to one person though. You, now take you hand off of your zanpakutō. If I had planned to kill you your head wouldn't be attached to your body anymore. Shall we talk somewhere else, I have no interest to face anything as weak as this and Dante is sure to send more soldiers to investigate the border. Also the Hollows' are hungry and dislike my prescience while they devour the kills. To Las Noches perhaps?" The swordsman asked as Graven nodded. It was only logical that the Segunda answered only to the Primera, and Kuroi, as Graven recalled his name was, seemed to agree. Wishing to test his newest Espada in combat, Graven followed slowly with his own Sonido. No need to show his true speed, yet.

"This is good enough. I have a rule that two things are not allowed inside the dome of Los Noches. One of those things is the Gran Rey Cero, and the other is that Espada ranked Cuarto or higher are not permitted to release their blades within. To do either would destroy the entire citadel with the sheer amount of power given off. I would like to test your combat skills, if you wouldn't mind. A potentially dull sword is useless to it's allies, wouldn't you agree?" Graven intoned in the same monotone that had followed him for the last few millennia. Drawing his blade, he would wait for Kuroi to get into a ready stance before attacking. He had no doubt that the legends were true, and that his swordplay was even superior to the Primera's. However, Graven's strength wasn't in his blade, but in his claws in Resurreccion.

Starting with a downward slash that had the brute force of his reiatsu behind it, Graven would follow it up by feinting low and slicing upwards towards the shoulder and armpit. Sweeping the leg, he would then fire a Cero point blank from his left in an attempt to throw off his opponent with the combo. Using Sonido, he would then attempt to slash across the shoulder blades. Graven had very little faith that this display would defeat his opponent, but it would definitely give him an idea of what he was capable of, as this entire combination attack was meant to show openings and weaknesses.
technique log

Name: Cero Mastery
Effect: Graven has had far too long to practice, and it pays off well in both speed and technique. His Ceros are extremely well formed, and he is able to fire them at an incredible rate. This excess of experience allows him to use the most vaunted of all Hollow techniques, the Gran Rey Cero, as well as come up with his own creative techniques involving his blood manipulation. His normal Ceros are able to be fired instantly, up to 2 per post, and move at the speed of a Bala.
View user profile

#5 Re: The Black Swordsman [PRIVATE] on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:31 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi noticed that Graven took a few more second than he did to arrive at Las Noches, an obvious trick since Graven's power was just above Kuroi's own. He listened to Graven's speech but didn't answer he was calculating and the word test stuck in his mind. He watched Graven draw his sword, he took note of the hand he used and drew Hora with the opposite of Graven's, he didn't wait however as Graven closed distance. He saw the powerful downward strike and would then begin to act as he did in battle, like a machine. If he was cold and emotionless before e seemed to lack anything that would make him human. Kuroi didn't wait for long, he met Graven's slash with something he rarely ever did. A stab, he rarely stabbed due to it covering less distance than the slash and it was easier to be disarmed, that made it so different for Kuroi.

Using Sonido to make him faster but not to fast he got so close to Graven their chests could touch although he made the movement quick and precise. His first movement forwards was to attempt to stab him directly in the stomach, only enough to wound him as it was a spar and with his free arm he brought it into Graven's forearm in an attempt to break his forearm an render his sword arm useless. The maneuver itself was clever, Graven would have to choose between his arm or his chest. If he couldn't find away around the counter in such a short time frame. Kuroi's intentions were clear, defeat as fast as possible. His enhanced Hierro gave him +1 FAR in defense and his weapon skill gave him +1 FAR in strength when using his sword, this leaves Graven wit the advantage of speed and reiatsu. Kuroi knew he would need to keep the pressure on and after his maneuver in order to keep pressure on Graven he would duck underneath his free arm and go to slash down his back from shoulder to hip. regardless of the result Kuroi would wait patiently for Graven's next move.

WC: 356 words
View user profile

#6 Re: The Black Swordsman [PRIVATE] on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:09 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

0395#words
15#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

Graven would cough up blood as the Black Swordsman stabbed him through the gut with his blade, the back of his mask fragment being stained the same hellish red as the short spike of hair upon his forehead. This would get worse as Kuroi danced underneath his arm and sliced him open from hip to shoulder on his left, causing a spray of blood upon the other Arrancar. However, this victory would be short-lived as the mirage faded and a blade tapped the legendary samurai on the shoulder. If he turned around, he would see Graven with a slight smile on his face as he revealed one of the greatest high-speed movement techniques to exist: Gemelos Sonido.

Laughing, Graven would fire a Cero off at the newest member of his organization before launching into another Sonido at full speed, appearing behind the Segunda. slightly off to the right, as the man was using his blade left-handed, and firing a second Cero at the speed of a Bala. Doing a backflip off of the reishi in the air as he disengaged, Graven would keep laughing as he landed. This was too much fun already. He noticed that Kuroi's skill with his sword was such that his offensive capabilities with it were on par with Graven's own, and his Hierro was thicker than normal.

"I don't think I've had this much fun in ages! Not since those two Shinigami, at least. You're alright, kid. Now, let's see how fast your reactions are..." Graven spoke with a sadistic glint in his eye. Using Sonido, he would appear behind the man, in front, no to the right, all while his blade struck thrice at full force. The Arrancar spoke the truth, as his 12,000 years in this desolate realm was rarely graced with a fight so intense. He might even have to show his teeth early, although it wouldn't be fair to use his Segunda Etapa. Therefore, he resolved to winning this friendly match with only his Resurreccion as his ace in the hole. Well, that and a couple of other small tricks he had up his sleeve. Releasing his reiatsu, 15 gallons of blood flowed out onto the white sands of Hueco Mundo. This grisly act was made even worse by the fact that the sanguine fluid began to rise and slowly rotate clockwise around the combatants.
technique log

Effect: Graven has had far too long to practice, and it pays off well in both speed and technique. His Ceros are extremely well formed, and he is able to fire them at an incredible rate. This excess of experience allows him to use the most vaunted of all Hollow techniques, the Gran Rey Cero, as well as come up with his own creative techniques involving his blood manipulation. His normal Ceros are able to be fired instantly, up to 2 per post, and move at the speed of a Bala.

Name: Gemelos
Effect: High-speed movement is an exceedingly fine art, and none are more natural to it than Graven. As a wolf, it is part-and-parcel with his nature to strike hard and fast with as much grace as a cat. One might even call him a savant, albeit a deadly one. Due to his natural grace combined with either blade or claws, Graven is capable of preforming advanced techniques such as Senka with little to no difficulty. His skill with this technique has even become such that he can be considered one of the fastest of his tier, stunning his foes as he moves at supersonic speeds in combat. The key behind Gemolos, however, is that this advanced form of Sonido allows him to create afterimages of himself that act as mirages. He can create up to 5 mirages of himself using this ability.

Name: Sanguine Reiatsu
Effect: Arguably, this ability places Graven among the most powerful Arrancar, perhaps even dominating in combat effectiveness. His reiatsu is…unique, in that it has the form and consistency of blood. When released, Graven is able to manipulate his own blood, along with the “blood” created by this effect. Solidifying, moulding, and shaping this blood is child’s play, along with enhancing attack or defensive power as he sees fit.

Technique Name: Blood Manipulation

Technique Description: Using this technique, Graven can reshape and control both his own reiatsu and any blood upon the battlefield to use against his opponent. He can control about 30 gallons at most, half of which is produced upon release of his reiatsu, gaining 5 gallons every post afterward until he hits maximum capacity. Being hit by the blood itself causes damage similar to an average Cero, allowing him to use this technique as both an effective weapon and a powerful defense. This ability lasts for 8 posts once released, then dissipates and requires 2 posts to cool down.

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Damage is bad, with multiple 3rd degree burns spotting the target area. Bones might break from the force of the blast, and muscles will most likely have tears. Pain associated with this tier is severe, and will likely hinder movement slightly.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: 2nd degree burns cover the affected area, some with the potential to be 3rd degree. Bones may fracture, and muscles have the potential to tear.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Opponent suffers several large 2nd degree burns, with heavy bruising and pulled muscles from the force of the blast. Pain is a guaranteed thing.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: 1st and 2nd Degree burns spatter the impact zone, with medium bruising and strained muscles from the blast force. Target may suffer shell shock, with moderate pain and muscle ache.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Combatant will suffer several 1st Degree burns, with light bruising and a slight muscle ache from the force of the blast. Other than this, the target suffers few ill effects, and may even be able to redirect the strike if they have experience with such.
View user profile

#7 Re: The Black Swordsman [PRIVATE] on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:55 am

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi didn't have much time to act, Graven used a cero to attempt to catch him off guard, he made a sidestep motion to stand just beside it as it made its path where he was just then. The time was short lived and he noticed Graven had moved, he appeared just right of his figure. Perhaps hoping to avoid his blade, but Kuroi didn't think to much on it, he did what Graven did and flipped in the air to appear next to him a few meters away.

Listening but not in response he watched Graven, the man darted forward in a sudden movement. A full forward assault on Kuroi although he took to the back, a mistake. Kuroi didn't need to respond quickly he waited for a second and when Graven was upon him he ducked under the blade and then raised his sword to block the frontal strike. He then moved to the side as Graven appeared on his right, he twisted to face the wolf and then struck. He leaped and slashed horizontally in an attempt to keep Graven's personal space to a minimum. After his strike his hand would form a ball of dark reiatsu, he fired without a second thought and aimed to pierce his defenses.

The swordsman began thinking, Mhmm, a strong foe he is, I haven't faced someone like him in a very long time. He is remarkably powerful although it is strange. He is around my power and is just above me. My story is quite recent yet Graven's talks about many thousands of years ago. How is it that I, being only three centuries old have power which is close to his... Kuroi thought in his mind. He would begin to recall the Hollow's cute little story which came as a rhyme.
In the North the wolf king sat, fair and true he was all that.
In one night taken all away, wife and child by the revanant.
With no love, with no life. Kingdom gone and past.
In the night, the Ghost hunts, growing to finish the crimson...
Kuroi then realised he forgot the rest but its message was clear. Some had told him of it before he died but all were different and this was one of the less popular ones.

WC: 385 words
View user profile

#8 Re: The Black Swordsman [PRIVATE] on Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:24 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

0366#words
20#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

Avoiding the quick horizontal slash, Graven watched as Kuroi made the sudden decision to fire a Cero. In Graven's opinion, that was just as much of a mistake as taking on the most feared swordsman this side of a Garganta head on with a blade was. Reaching out to grab his wrist, he would wrench it upwards and begin charging a Cero, equal and opposite to the flow of Kuroi's. This method, rare even amongst Kido-wielding Shinigami, would cancel out the buildup of reiatsu that led up to the creation of the massive blast of energy.

Graven would disengage quickly, firing off a Cero before launching into a Sonido faster than the eyes could comprehend. Using Senka in such a fight would be unfair, so Graven settled for overwhelming the younger Arrancar with sheer speed of attack. Striking first to the shoulder, then to the opposite hip, the wolf would then spin, bringing the full force of his reiatsu down along with his next strike, aiming to crush the swordsman's defense. Hoping that at least one of his blows would hit, Graven concluded that he would definitely have to bare his fangs sooner than completely necessary if he wanted to display dominance.

Making a crushing motion with his hand, he would force all of the blood under his control to strike Kuroi at once, from every direction. The 20 gallons of fluid would appear to calm before rushing at the lion-like swordsman in a barrage that would demolish anyone less skilled. It would spin and spiral about him in an orb before spilling outward when done with the assault, the reiatsu pooling back alongside the Wolf.

Graven had always been able to control blood, ever since he was a simple Hollow. The various Shinigami that would come after him would be overwhelmed by the sheer power of the technique, and the few mortals that had witnessed him in his glory had named him Skoll, the wolf god destined to swallow the sun. Quincys would hunt him to prove their worth, all being slain, and some of the Norse people even took to wearing wolf pelts, calling themselves "Ulfhednar" and paying homage to his skill in combat.
technique log

Name: Sanguine Reiatsu
Effect: Arguably, this ability places Graven among the most powerful Arrancar, perhaps even dominating in combat effectiveness. His reiatsu is…unique, in that it has the form and consistency of blood. When released, Graven is able to manipulate his own blood, along with the “blood” created by this effect. Solidifying, moulding, and shaping this blood is child’s play, along with enhancing attack or defensive power as he sees fit.

Technique Description: Using this technique, Graven can reshape and control both his own reiatsu and any blood upon the battlefield to use against his opponent. He can control about 30 gallons at most, half of which is produced upon release of his reiatsu, gaining 5 gallons every post afterward until he hits maximum capacity. Being hit by the blood itself causes damage similar to an average Cero, allowing him to use this technique as both an effective weapon and a powerful defense. This ability lasts for 8 posts once released, then dissipates and requires 2 posts to cool down.

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Damage is bad, with multiple 3rd degree burns spotting the target area. Bones might break from the force of the blast, and muscles will most likely have tears. Pain associated with this tier is severe, and will likely hinder movement slightly.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: 2nd degree burns cover the affected area, some with the potential to be 3rd degree. Bones may fracture, and muscles have the potential to tear.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Opponent suffers several large 2nd degree burns, with heavy bruising and pulled muscles from the force of the blast. Pain is a guaranteed thing.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: 1st and 2nd Degree burns spatter the impact zone, with medium bruising and strained muscles from the blast force. Target may suffer shell shock, with moderate pain and muscle ache.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Combatant will suffer several 1st Degree burns, with light bruising and a slight muscle ache from the force of the blast. Other than this, the target suffers few ill effects, and may even be able to redirect the strike if they have experience with such.

View user profile

#9 Re: The Black Swordsman [PRIVATE] on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi found that Graven believed he had the upper hand, a foolish thought in Kuroi's eyes but while Graven would set up his work of destroying Kuroi's cero Graven had grabbed the worst spot to hold Kuroi. The wrist. Suddenly Kuroi moved with deadly speed, his equal strength allowed him to break Graven's hold and also move his arm that was in the way. He had just removed his fee Han from the equation and set to work on disarming him. He brought his forearm down with an iron hard blow which would aim the force his opponent's zanpakutō from his own hands. If successful he would continue his barrage with multiple slashes and powerful strokes which had much power behind them.

If Graven continued with his original plan Kuroi would be taken off guard when he became enveloped in the blood around him which seemed to come from all angles. If Kuroi's first assault from a few moments ago he would feel his legs begin to burn and all he could do was leap away from the blood which seemed to be alive and under Graven's command. Kuroi sighed in pain as his muscles ached and some even tore, covering his hands were some pretty nasty second degree burns. He thought quickly, he could be fully healed if he released his sword and that is something he decided to do. From afar Graven would hear only two words from Kuroi as he stood in the sky. Silence, Hora and with that Kuroi's power spiked a a huge pillar of his pitch black reiatsu enveloped him. When the dust cleared and the pillar wa gone in the air wa something that belonged in nightmares. Kuroi now stood, facing Graven his eyes were black and seemed to constantly glow red. His body was covered in a strange scaly suit and his hands an feet were bare but had sharp claws for nails, his hair extended and took on a razor sharp optical illusion. He was ready for the next stage and he wondered if Graven would hold back. He hoped not.

WC:351 words
View user profile

#10 Re: The Black Swordsman [PRIVATE] on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:59 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

0455#words
25#blood

#tier2-2
#[url=]bgm[/url]

©2013 caliburn

Graven groaned as he fixed his grip on his Zanpakuto. The move hadn't disarmed him, as barehanded Graven just pulled ahead in raw strength, but his opponent's sword work made up for the slight advantage, as the shallow cuts through his Hierro had proved. If he didn't go into his Resurreccion, he wasn't sure if the victory would be a sure thing without getting torn up. His blood had done its job well, returning and swelling yet again, a full 25 gallons of the sanguine reiatsu slowly spiralling and forming double helices around him. His opponent had, unfortunately, come to the same conclusion as Graven had. "Silence, Hora."

Watching, Graven looked upon the spectacle with a slight amount of respect. The man had obviously decided that they should take the battle up another notch, and who was he to deny another Arrancar a good fight? Flipping his Zanpakuto downwards, edge facing Kuroi, Graven let loose an even larger pillar of blood-red reiatsu, one that would have easily crushed Los Noches had they been inside. "Awaken, Emperador Pesadumbre."

With that, the Sorrow-Sworn Emperor let loose a howl that tore apart the surrounding area with the sheer reiatsu given off by his voice. As the dust cleared, the Swordsman would be able to see the changes that had come over the former King of the North. His uniform molded itself into a bodysuit, the white fur and v-cut remaining among the sleek plates as fur-trimmed gloves spread and formed themselves into claws capable of shredding steel with ease. Graven’s mask fragment expanded on either side, mirroring each other to extend 7 inches out from his face, forming a wolfish muzzle with downward points at the “chin” on both sides. The back of the fragment spread across his back and down his spine, creating armored hackles before ending in a wolf’s tail made purely out of the bone-like substance. Pointed ears mold and superimposed their boned figure over his, spiked plates forming between them to create a crown-like protrusion upon his brow. The terrain behind the two combatants would begin to dissolve, the reishi being drawn into the glowing red abyss between the plates upon his back and tail.

Lashing forward with Sonido, Graven would strike with claws as strong as a Bankai, chaining together three slashes with a kick to the abdomen. Firing a Cero after his target, he would then speak to his Segunda, his voice stained with the feral masculinity of his release.

"Keep your guard up. Don't hold back, because I sure as Hell won't." the Primera spoke, charging a strange Cero within the "fur" of his tail. The power would seem to swirl into itself instead of outward, as a normal Cero would.
technique log

Emperador Pesadumbre draws reishi in from the surrounding area to form Ceros, imbuing and mingling them with Graven’s blood to pump the destructive power through his entire body. He can then release the Ceros at will through his body or the blood under his control. The control Graven has over blood is increased, allowing him to manipulate double the original 30 gallons at once. His claws are insanely strong - on the level of a Bankai of equal tier - complimenting his natural abilities and replacing a Zanpakuto when necessary.

Technique Name: Cero Devastación
Technique Description: As this technique is released, Graven draws his power back in upon itself, causing a large blast of crimson reishi to draw itself from the target to his finger, tail, or mouth. Anything caught within the blast collapses in upon itself from the sudden gap, much like a vacuum. Of course, the sudden rush of matter colliding with itself proceeds to evacuate outward, causing a large-scale shockwave that slices through anything in the vicinity. This occurrence marks the key difference between Cero Devastación and the Cero of any other released Arrancar; Graven’s Cero has the ability to implode instead of explode. This technique takes a single post to charge, and takes 3 posts to cool down.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: The target takes severe damage from the Cero, a bullet-like wound being blasted into whatever was struck. The area around the wound is warped, the bones crunching inward upon the hole itself as the reishi bonds are dissolved and weakened. The secondary shockwave causes deep slash wounds across the entire blast site.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Damage done to an opponent is awful, a fist-sized crater appearing in the flesh where the reishi is drawn away. Multiple bones break as they are stressed inward towards the blast radius. The shockwave sent out causes large slash wounds across the body.
Opponent is Equal Tier: The opponent takes a large amount of damage, fingertip-sized craters opening themselves in the area affected and bones fracturing from the inward force. Deeper-than-average slash wounds are suffered from the wave of power released in the aftershock.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Average damage is done to the target, with the reishi around the area struck beginning to loosen. Bones begin to fracture and heavy bruising forms from the force dragging them inward. The shockwave released causes average slash wounds, becoming shallower around the edges.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: An opponent of this tier suffers minor damage, with muscle ache and bruising from the intense gravitic force. Shallow slash wounds caused by the secondary shockwave spatter the affected area, causing large amounts of pain. Any terrain caught in the blast is obliterated, collapsing from severe structural damage with any rubble drawn toward the center of the blast.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum