Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Princess
Princess
0386#words
0500#embers
#tier2-2

#bgm
©2013 caliburn
Graven Fel's Resurreccion was hauntingly beautiful. The power it gave off was addicting, even to Kaitou. Simply by being in the presence of Emperador Pesadumbre, Kaitou could feel a surge of adrenaline. It could be due to their last encounter, where Kaitou was already hyped on adrenaline and had just achieved his Bankai state, but he was definitely getting more pumped now that Graven had used his technique and the fight could truly begin, though this was still just a spar.

It seemed that Graven was going to waste absolutely no time with his technique, already beginning to charge that same technique that ended their battle before; though it seemed to be charging slower, this time. Was his Segunda Etapa so powerful that it reduced the time it took for abilities to charge? That was something Kaitou made a mental note of, and would put in the file himself later on, so others could know of it.

With a Cero shot at him, Kaitou avoided the blast and went to dodge the claws coming at him from above, but he remembered the file and chose to Shunpo to dodge instead. He managed to avoid most of the swipe, only taking a minor laceration to his anterior thoracic region, which stung and caused him to slip over his own feet for a moment, regaining balance very quickly, in time to dodge the kick and the Cero correctly.

Graven must have noticed it, though.

"You did better than this before. Why do you hold back now?"

"I'm not sure. I think I'm distracted by the Captain's Exam coming up and I'm not focusing hard enough. I'll try to keep my attention on the battle, but between the two souls in my body that aren't mine, it's a little difficult to keep track of everything. They're very distracting."

With a shunpo to close the minor gap between them, Kaitou wasn't going to let up just because his friend was charging an attack. He swung his Zanpakuto from the left shoulder straight down to the left hip, closing his hand to cause his embers to move in on the assault as well. They scattered at first, surrounding the area so that if Graven tried to use Sonido to get away, he would still get hit by the embers at least.
technique log
Name: [永遠の怒り]Eien no Ikari, Eternal Fury
Effect: Every swing of Caliburn releases a hundred tiny bladed embers. These embers will proceed directly at the angle Caliburn was swung at, are as powerful as Hadō#4, and can be destroyed by being struck directly. Kaitou can control these embers and move them around by using his left hand, while his right hand holds the sword. The embers produced by this technique are treated as two tiers lower than Kaitou, for the purposes of attacks destroying them. Kaitou can have 500 embers at a time if he's wielding Caliburn, and by using the First Flame technique, his limit is doubled.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:37 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0200#words
5#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

Blocking the sword strike, Graven groaned under the weight of the sword upon the tips of his claws. He noticed the slight clutch of the hand, and was about to use Sonido to dodge the embers attacking him when he had a better idea. Jumping up, he would kick Kaitou into the way of his own embers before laughing and doing a frontflip with a slight twist to land facing Kaitou once again. Being as agile as he was had a few perks, but his strong suit was raw power, as he demonstrated by shooting a full-speed Cero almost as soon as he landed, his mouth opening in a silent roar as the blast came from between his teeth. He still had a few tricks up his sleeve, as he had just demonstrated, for he had been careful to let his friend think that his Ceros were shot from the hand. Licking his lips, he would snicker as he stood among the sand and dust kicked up by the blast.

"Aww, look what you made me do. I doubt I'll be able to taste anything for a week." The Arrancar said with a laugh. "Keep going. We aren't done yet."
technique log

Technique Name: Blood Manipulation

Technique Description: Using this technique, Graven can reshape and control both his own reiatsu and any blood upon the battlefield to use against his opponent. He can control about 30 gallons at most, half of which is produced upon release of his reiatsu, gaining 5 gallons every post afterward until he hits maximum capacity. Being hit by the blood itself causes damage similar to an average Cero, allowing him to use this technique as both an effective weapon and a powerful defense. This ability lasts for 8 posts once released, then dissipates and requires 2 posts to cool down.

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Damage is bad, with multiple 3rd degree burns spotting the target area. Bones might break from the force of the blast, and muscles will most likely have tears. Pain associated with this tier is severe, and will likely hinder movement slightly.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: 2nd degree burns cover the affected area, some with the potential to be 3rd degree. Bones may fracture, and muscles have the potential to tear.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Opponent suffers several large 2nd degree burns, with heavy bruising and pulled muscles from the force of the blast. Pain is a guaranteed thing.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: 1st and 2nd Degree burns spatter the impact zone, with medium bruising and strained muscles from the blast force. Target may suffer shell shock, with moderate pain and muscle ache.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Combatant will suffer several 1st Degree burns, with light bruising and a slight muscle ache from the force of the blast. Other than this, the target suffers few ill effects, and may even be able to redirect the strike if they have experience with such.

Ressurrecion Ability: Emperador Pesadumbre draws reishi in from the surrounding area to form Ceros, imbuing and mingling them with Graven’s blood to pump the destructive power through his entire body. He can then release the Ceros at will through his body or the blood under his control. The control Graven has over blood is increased, allowing him to manipulate double the original 30 gallons at once. His claws are insanely strong - on the level of a Bankai of equal tier - complimenting his natural abilities and replacing a Zanpakuto when necessary.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:04 am

Princess
Princess
0281#words
0400#embers
#tier2-2

#bgm
©2013 caliburn
Graven's quick reaction and nimble movements surprised Kaitou, taking the kick to the chest as the embers closed in on him, scorching his clothing; he was, however, able to spread them out before he took any serious damage, and flipped to land as he looked at Graven again just in time to see yet another cero fired at him from...

Graven's mouth?

What?

Without the time to properly process that fact, Kaitou ducked down and jumped to the side, dodging the Cero. Clenching his hand, Kaitou felt his embers once again begin to combine and form the Ember Spear, smiling. He wanted to see how many embers he could force into the spear, to make it even more powerful, so he stood up straight and held his hand out, the bladed embers around him slowly traveling into it and gathering.

"Aww, look what you made me do." No doubt trying to be funny and talking about his mouth-cero. "I doubt I'll be able to taste anything for a week." Yep, Kaitou was right. "Keep going. We aren't done yet." Kaitou responded by nodding first, then spoke.

"For an ant, you sure have a lot of surprises, Graven. I'll have to step it up a notch to keep my throne." He winked at his friend before utilizing Shunpo and making two quick slashes at Graven's shoulder, both horizontal, and then twisting and flipping his body to essentially dropkick him in the back of the head; if successful, it would send Graven a few feet away head-first into the sand. If not, oh well- it looked cool.

[No it didn't.]
[ʜᴏʟʏ sʜɪᴛ ʏᴇs ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ]
Thank you, Solstice.
[ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴏғғ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴄᴏᴏʟ]
[I don't think it did.]
[ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇs ᴄᴀʟɪʙᴜʀɴ]
technique log
Effect: Every swing of Caliburn releases a hundred tiny bladed embers. These embers will proceed directly at the angle Caliburn was swung at, are as powerful as Hadō#4, and can be destroyed by being struck directly. Kaitou can control these embers and move them around by using his left hand, while his right hand holds the sword. The embers produced by this technique are treated as two tiers lower than Kaitou, for the purposes of attacks destroying them. Kaitou can have 500 embers at a time if he's wielding Caliburn, and by using the First Flame technique, his limit is doubled.

Charging:
Technique Name: [エンバースピア]Ember Spear
Technique Description: By compressing embers together, Kaitou can create a thin stream of fire that solidifies itself as a spear. He can throw this spear, and when it hits, it explodes with the force of one Gran Rey Cero per 100 embers and releases the embers that made it. This ability has a 1 post charge time per 100 embers, and has a 5 post cooldown.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:25 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0200#words
5#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

Graven scoffed at the ant comment. He honestly thought he had beaten that arrogance out of him before he realized that it had been a joke. He was ready to fire Cero Iluvia, but he wanted to see what his friend was up to. It would take a significant amount of time for the spear to charge again, so Graven wondered idly what would happen if he turbocharged his already-powerful Cero. It wouldn't take any longer than normal, and it would most likely have...interesting results. Using Sonido to dodge, he avoided his friend's flailing about. What was he trying to accomplish?

"You'll never hit me with that level of stupidity." Graven laughed, a deep, rumbling growl that came from the chest. Using another Sonido, he dashed in to attempt a strike on Kaitou's shoulder before mixing it up and sweeping the leg. If this was successful, he would strike downwards toward the heart, using his leverage and strength to overpower the Shinigami. If the kick towards the leg wasn't really successful, Graven would use a Sonido to get behind Kaitou, firing a Cero again from his hand. It wouldn't do to show all of his tricks, now, would it?
technique log

Technique Description: Using this technique, Graven can reshape and control both his own reiatsu and any blood upon the battlefield to use against his opponent. He can control about 30 gallons at most, half of which is produced upon release of his reiatsu, gaining 5 gallons every post afterward until he hits maximum capacity. Being hit by the blood itself causes damage similar to an average Cero, allowing him to use this technique as both an effective weapon and a powerful defense. This ability lasts for 8 posts once released, then dissipates and requires 2 posts to cool down.

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Damage is bad, with multiple 3rd degree burns spotting the target area. Bones might break from the force of the blast, and muscles will most likely have tears. Pain associated with this tier is severe, and will likely hinder movement slightly.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: 2nd degree burns cover the affected area, some with the potential to be 3rd degree. Bones may fracture, and muscles have the potential to tear.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Opponent suffers several large 2nd degree burns, with heavy bruising and pulled muscles from the force of the blast. Pain is a guaranteed thing.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: 1st and 2nd Degree burns spatter the impact zone, with medium bruising and strained muscles from the blast force. Target may suffer shell shock, with moderate pain and muscle ache.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Combatant will suffer several 1st Degree burns, with light bruising and a slight muscle ache from the force of the blast. Other than this, the target suffers few ill effects, and may even be able to redirect the strike if they have experience with such.

Ressurrecion Ability: Emperador Pesadumbre draws reishi in from the surrounding area to form Ceros, imbuing and mingling them with Graven’s blood to pump the destructive power through his entire body. He can then release the Ceros at will through his body or the blood under his control. The control Graven has over blood is increased, allowing him to manipulate double the original 30 gallons at once. His claws are insanely strong - on the level of a Bankai of equal tier - complimenting his natural abilities and replacing a Zanpakuto when necessary.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:48 am

Princess
Princess
0223#words
0400#embers
#tier2-2

#bgm
©2013 caliburn
Damn, he dodged it.
Still looked cool.
[It really didn't.]
[ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴏғғ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ!]
Can we not? We missed. Let's just move on.
[Fine.]
[ғɪɴᴇ]
Fine.

"You'll never hit me with that level of stupidity." The Arrancar barked with a laugh before dashing in and moving to strike his shoulder while also sweeping his legs. Picking his legs up and forming a platform with his reiatsu to stand on while crouched, he avoided the leg sweep in time to take the blow to the shoulder, stabbing his sword into the ground to flip over it as he swung it at Graven, releasing a torrent of bladed embers.

The moment he landed, Kaitou used shunpo to appear behind Graven again, spinning over his body and moving to kick him in the back of the head once again.

[Did you just spin-kick him?]
I know, right? I've always wanted to do that.
[ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ]
My body, my rules!

Kaitou followed Graven regardless of where he went with a Shunpo, and attempted to spin kick him a second time. As the two of them backed off, Kaitou questioned his Arrancar friend.

"So is that what you wanted to try? Over-charging your technique? You should have it ready by now." As he spoke, Kaitou's own hand was swarming with the embers, continuously growing stronger. How long could he charge it? Time would tell...
technique log

Technique Description: By compressing embers together, Kaitou can create a thin stream of fire that solidifies itself as a spear. He can throw this spear, and when it hits, it explodes with the force of one Gran Rey Cero per 100 embers and releases the embers that made it. This ability has a 1 post charge time per 100 embers, and has a 5 post cooldown.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:13 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0200#words
5#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

Getting the crick out of his neck was a nice touch, even if the spinning kick was a bit tacky. The second one, however, was completely uncalled for, and Graven groaned as it struck his Hierro. "After getting hit by that twice, I think I can safely say that your little spinning kick isn't all that aesthetic... Graven said before Kaitou shouted, interrupting the Arrancar before he could continue.

"FUCK YOU, YES IT IS!" He screamed before using a Shunpo to attempt to do it again. Blocking with a forearm, Graven continued to speak as if the interruption had never occurred. "What part of 'not aesthetically pleasing' did you misunderstand? As I was saying, what I am trying to accomplish is to force more power into my Cero Iluvia, just out of curiosity while I wait for your technique to charge. Besides, if it does anything useful, it would be wise to do it again. Not to mention that getting hit by your spear would not be the best decision on my part, even if my Hierro is stronger than necessary."

Graven used Sonido to disegage, avoiding any counterattack or another spin-kick. He had a reputation to uphold, after all.
technique log

Technique Name: Cero Iluvia
Technique Description: The hellish light glowing between the plates of Graven’s mask fragment intensify as he charges this, one of his strongest techniques. Ceros pulse and flow down to his tail, coagulating and blasting outward in a rain of destruction as he lashes his tail towards the enemy. The twin Ceros used by this technique absorb 20 gallons of his available blood, and strike with the force of a Gran Rey Cero. Using this technique is taxing, and prevents Graven from producing more blood for 3 posts. Cero Iluvia takes 3 posts to charge, and must cool down for 10 posts after use.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:06 am

Princess
Princess
0400#words
0100#embers
#tier2-2
#kaitou

#bgm
©2013 caliburn
Both of his kicks connected, causing Kaitou to feel good about himself. His embers were swirling slowly and even as he moved followed him at the same speed and continued amassing inside the sphere in his hand.

"After getting hit by that twice, I think I can safely say that your little spinning kick isn't all that aesthetic..."

"FUCK YOU, YES IT IS!" Kaitou interrupted, Shunpo used to close the gap and attempt another one, but Graven was prepared and continued speaking like nothing happened.

"What part of 'not aethetically pleasing' did you misunderstand?"

"OBVIOUSLY the core concept, Graven." As he spoke, he regained his footing and pitched his Zanpakuto against his shoulder while Graven continued, again, like nothing happened. He had a knack for that.

Kaitou made a mental note to add 'Graven can ignore things very well' to the file.

"As I was saying, what I am trying to accomplish is to force more power into my Cero Iluvia, just out of curiosity while I wait for your technique to charge. Besides, if it does anything useful, it would be wise to do it again. Not to mention that getting hit by your spear would not be the best decision on my part, even if my Hierro is stronger than necessary." Graven's sonido put another gap between them as Kaitou smiled.

"Well I'm interested to see what happens when your Cero Iluvia is overcharged. This should be interesting... and I feel like my technique is just about as charged it's going to get. The embers aren't flowing into it anymore," Kaitou held his hand out to prove his point, with the embers that remained just kind of floating about. He gripped the Ember Spear tightly, it taking full shape as he admired it's beauty.

"You about ready then, Graven? I hope your technique is fully charged and overcharged, because this is going to be fucking devastating, and might seriously injure you if you get hit with it and can't cancel it out with your Cero. Also, we should probably put some serious distance between us before doing this. Just in case."

Shunpo and Sonido were used to get even further away, the two fighters at the edge of the arena, so to speak, with easily one hundred meters between them.

"Here we go..." Kaitou muttered to himself before throwing the spear with all his might directly at Graven.
technique log

View user profile

on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:35 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0252#words
5#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

"You about ready then, Graven? I hope your technique is fully charged and overcharged, because this is going to be fucking devastating, and might seriously injure you if you get hit with it and can't cancel it out with your Cero. Also, we should probably put some serious distance between us before doing this. Just in case." Kaitou stated before using Shunpo to run backwards around 100 yards or so. Shrugging, Graven did the same with Sonido. It wasn't as if he had a death wish or anything, but he was seriously considering staying where he was. Creating a slight platform to stand on around 20 feet in the air, Graven lashed his tail at his opponent, firing off Cero Iluvia with a disinterested look on his face.

As he did so, he noticed something was off. The twin Gran Rey Ceros that normally burst from between the bone-like shards of "fur" he had on his tail had multiplied, now a quinto raining death upon the Shinigami that was his target. Noting with satisfaction that they were more powerful than in his sealed form, he wondered how powerful a single Gran Rey Cero was in his Segunda Etapa. By Shinigami standards, a normal one was around a 60s level Hado, while one in his Resurreccion was around a #75. That would mean, doing the math, that it would be equivalent to a Hado #90. Kurohitsugi, was it? Never mind that, he thought as the two abilities struck. Things had just gotten interesting.
technique log

Technique Name: Cero Iluvia
Technique Description: The hellish light glowing between the plates of Graven’s mask fragment intensify as he charges this, one of his strongest techniques. Ceros pulse and flow down to his tail, coagulating and blasting outward in a rain of destruction as he lashes his tail towards the enemy. The twin Ceros used by this technique absorb 20 gallons of his available blood, and strike with the force of a Gran Rey Cero. Using this technique is taxing, and prevents Graven from producing more blood for 3 posts. Cero Iluvia takes 3 posts to charge, and must cool down for 10 posts after use.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:50 am

Princess
Princess
0200#words
0100#embers
#tier2-2
#kaitou

#bgm
©2013 caliburn
Holy fuck.

Five?

What the fuck was that.

That's not fair.

Five?

FIVE?

FIVE?!

Five.

That's not fair.

Each one is a Gran Rey Cero... how is FIVE fair?

That's bullshit.

What the fuck.

As Kaitou stared in awe at the impressive Cero Iluvia from his comrade, he watched as all fucking five Gran Rey Ceros sort of combined and intertwined as they shot forward, spinning around each other in a very narrow passage. When it collided with the Ember Spear that Kaitou had charged to it's maximum, the explosion was... beautiful.

There was a brilliant flash of light, lasting upwards of ten seconds that made even Kaitou turn away mostly, glancing back in time to see the explosion cascading upwards. The heat from the explosion alone caused a massive shockwave which blew against Kaitou's clothing, blowing it back similar to him standing on top of an airplane at full speed. Taking a step back to hold his footing, he continued watching as the cloud of the explosion began oscillating while it rose, devastating the already barren landscape. Sand was blown away leaving stone behind, sand dunes far away began crumbling into dust and, most importantly...

The explosion... was beautiful.
technique log

View user profile

on Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:29 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0200#words
0000#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

The explosion was glorious as the spear and Ceros hit each other. The sheer power of the two attacks was such that a mushroom cloud formed over the battleground and the two combatants were battered with sand and broken stone. Once the dust settled, Graven would brush off his uniform as he returned to his sealed form. Walking up to his friend, he would pat the soot-stained soldier on the shoulder. Walking away, he would speak over his shoulder at Kaitou, who appeared to be still stunned from the force of the massive blast.

"Well, I think you should probably get back to Seireitei before they notice that you're gone. Even if we are temporary allies, I don't really think they trust my organization. The Gotei 13 and the Espada are, after all, just Shinigami and Hollows. I have to return to Los Noches anyway, as having that many Arrancar in one place tends to end badly if someone more powerful isn't there to supervise." The Primera said as he shrugged. It was true; Hollows respected power, and the only person with more power than Graven was the Captain-Commander, and from the looks of things that wouldn't be for long.
technique log

N/A

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum