Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:26 am

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen
0332#words
0000#embers
#tier2-2
#kaitou

#bgm
©2013 caliburn
One month was left until his Captain's Exam. One month to complete all necessary training so that he felt comfortable before the exam. That, of course, meant three weeks to complete the training, because he needed a week of rest so he could study up and make sure he didn't suck. He needed to be faster. His strength was fine as it was, for now, but his speed was something that mattered the most.

He needed to be faster.

Graven could do that, right?

Kaitou got ahold of Graven and followed him into the White Sands, where Graven started the conversation.

"How do you even keep getting ahold of me?"

"That's beside the point. Let's get back to training. Only one month until my exam."

"Fine. What are you practicing today?"

"I need to be faster. You're going to shoot ceros at me at steadily increasing speeds and I'm going to try and punch you. Eventually I should be able to beat you in speed and dodge your ceros at the same time."

"...That sounds retarded, but if you think it'll work..."

"Oh, I know it will. Plus, I brought these weights for myself, should speed the training up."

"Of course you did, Kaitou."

With a smirk, Kaitou attached the weights to his legs, one on each ankle, and started walking away from Graven. He didn't want to go too far, just far enough that he would be able to practice with the weights on. If he could match Graven's speed with them on, he'd be even faster without them.

[You realize how fucking insane this is right?]
[ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʜɪʟᴀʀɪᴏᴜs ᴛʜɪs ɪs, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?]
Shut up, both of you.
[Seriously this is retarded. This can never work.]
[seriously this is hilarious please do it so i can watch]
Shut up. Both of you.
[Fine.]
[ғɪɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ sᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ]
Fine.

Cracking his neck on both sides, Kaitou Eta-Naru kept his sword sheathed as he braced himself, ready to start moving as soon as Graven fired the first cero.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:51 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami

0319#words
0000#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

Yawning, Graven fired off a Cero at the Shinigami. Seriously, how the Hell did he keep getting a hold of the Arrancar? Graven suddenly blamed the small wooden symbol he kept tied to the back of his obi, the one the Captain-Commander had insisted he wear. The damned thing had brought him nothing but a lack of sleep so far, and the moment Dante was dead Graven was getting rid of the "Substitute Shinigami Combat Pass", consequences be damned. Even if Luke came back to try to force it back on him, he would refuse in a way the man would understand.

Charging another Cero, Graven would make sure that they were only around a quarter speed so that Kaitou would be able to keep up with them. He highly doubted the young man would be able to keep up with the wolf at his fastest, when he used Gemelos, but it would be interesting to see him try. The only person he'd ever encountered that could keep up with his full speed was Luke Yasenha, and even he had been hard-pressed to endure it. Thinking that the young man could use a little more encouragement, Graven fired off a pair of Balas for good measure. It never hurt to be prepared, right?

"I reiterate: How the Hell did you get a hold of me again? I was napping before you came along!" Graven asked, confusion written on his face.

"That's neither here nor there, Graven. The more you think about it, the less it will make sense. Just pretend it makes sense and accept it, Graven." Kaitou responded, making Graven's confusion grow. The more he thought about it? Does he even know how he keeps getting a hold of the Primera? UGH! This was hurting his head. Deciding not to think about it, Graven just shook the white shock of hair upon his head and got over it.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:12 pm

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen
0419#words
0000#embers
#tier2-2
#kaitou

#bgm
©2013 caliburn
As Graven fired the first cero, Kaitou attempted to run out of the way.

I say "attempted" for a reason.

While he was standing in the white sands awaiting Graven's cero, his weight caused him to sink just enough that the sand wrapped around his ankles under the weights and caused him to fall face-first into the sand when he tried to dodge the cero. Luckily, he still managed to dodge, but getting up was proving difficult as Graven fired a second cero, which hit him dead on, burning his clothing and skin, but he wasn't going to admit defeat from a single attack.

As he got up, and answered the Primera Espada's question, he admitted to himself that he really didn't know how he was getting in contact with Graven. It was just sort of happening in between the visits, and before he knew it he was in Hueco Mundo. It was weird. As he braced himself and brushed the sand off of him, Kaitou maneuvered his legs so the sand couldn't trap him again, and as Graven fired a third cero and two balas at him, Kaitou moved through them just barely. He was grateful that the Arrancar was purposefully slowing them down so he could actually dodge them, but he could feel his muscles aching; each weight around his leg was massive, more than his own body weight. Together they were probably four or five hundred pounds; he wasn't actually sure. His muscles were already starting to ache, but he had to fight through it, so he attempted a Shunpo to move farther and get used to the weights. It didn't work, and he felt his face hit the sands again, hard enough to leave a mark as the grains pressed against his cheek.

Pulling himself back up, Kaitou stretched his arms and legs, cracking his neck again as he looked over at Graven.

"I guess this is going to take some getting used to. Give me a moment will you?"

Kaitou Eta-Naru lifted each of his legs and slammed it down, attempting to jog in place. His muscles screamed at him and both Solstice and Caliburn laughed at him, but he fought through the pain and continued jogging, slowly getting faster.

After around two minutes straight of the jogging, Kaitou rested both feet as he panted, standing in place and leaning over his knees as he caught his breath. Standing up straight once again and looking at Graven, he nodded. He was ready to continue.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:38 am

Shinigami
Shinigami

0311#words
0000#blood

#tier2-1

©2013 caliburn

Laughing, Graven watched as the young man before him fell on his face a few times before jogging in place in an attempt to get used to the weight upon his legs. They looked to be around four to five hundred pounds, from the way that his feet sunk into the sand with either hit. He wondered idly when Kaitou would realize that the sand is made up of reishi, and that he could stand on top of it just like concrete if he channeled his reiatsu into his feet, just as if he were walking on air. Giving him enough time to settle, Graven would point a hand forward, finger sparking as he charged another Cero. This time, he slowed it down by another factor of five, making it the speed of an ordinary Cero. It wouldn't do to accidently kill the Shinigami he had come to think of as a friend.

You see, Ceros are typically slower to charge, and move about twenty times slower than Balas. However, Graven had practiced enough with Ceros that the difference in their speed was negligible, both in charge time and execution. This allowed him to fire multiple straight in a row, without incurring any weaknesses, and also allowed his Ceros to reach their target at the speed of a Bala. Firing off the slower Cero from his right, he put that hand in his pocket and began charging one from his left, adjusting for his friend's new location had he managed to dodge. Firing off a pair of Bala in an attempt to speed things up a little, he decided that he had kept up with Kaitou's antics for long enough.

"Are you going to strike me, or are you going to stand there all day? You move at the speed of a pitiful excuse for an anthropomorphic tiger I met recently."
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:52 am

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen
0346#words
0000#embers
#tier2-2
#kaitou

#bgm
©2013 caliburn
As his ally, or rival depending on the context of the situation, fired another cero at the relatively young shinigami, Kaitou jumped to the left, using his reiatsu to keep himself above the white sands of Hueco Mundo. How did he not realize it was made of reishi and he could do that? Regardless of his idiocy, the shinigami was getting used to the weights. His muscles ached with every movement, but he was definitely feeling stronger already, but it wasn't enough yet. He was glad the Arrancar was slowing his ceros, as he had seen them at their fastest and they were definitely faster than this, but as the two balas were also launched at him, Kaitou jumped to the left again, dodging the attacks even as they singed his clothes.

"Are you going to strike me, or are you going to stand there all day? You move at the speed of a pitiful excuse for an anthropomorphic tiger I met recently."

"A... what? An anthropomorphic tiger?" Kaitou stared blankly for a moment, then shrugged. "Well... I've seen worse. Saw an anthropomorphic pidgeon a few months ago, that was... interesting." Smiling, Kaitou braced himself as he cracked his neck on both sides, relaxing his muscles as he got ready to continue the training. "Alright Graven, let's keep going. I'm gonna get used to these weights before I deck you in the nose. You're not even going to know what hit you when I do!" His cocky smile let his friend know he was playing around, but he was also arguably serious.

As Graven launched two more ceros, Kaitou dodged them to the right, twisting his body to spin between the two blasts, landing and sliding his feet along the sand to kick it up and cause a visual issue on Graven's part as Kaitou attempted to use a Shunpo to appear behind Graven, launching his fist through the air towards Graven's head. If he turned around without attempting to block or dodge, Kaitou's dist would land directly on his nose, making good at Kaitou's promise.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:22 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami

0300#words
0000#blood

#tier2-1

©2013 caliburn

Graven ducked to the side as he turned, avoiding the attack deftly and palming the Shinigami in the sternum, sending him flying into a sand dune, weights and all. The dust was certainly a nice touch, but Kaitou should have realized that it didn't stop his senses from picking up his reiatsu, nor did it stop the acrid smell of sweat coming from the younger man. Graven's shoulder bitched at him for tossing around all that weight like it was nothing. but it soon died down. Perks of having twice as much reiatsu as the average Espada or Captain, he guessed. 700 pounds of Shinigami would be nothing to him at this point.

Shooting off another Cero, twice as fast this time, he reasoned that using it to its full effect would still be too fast, but it was obviously too slow at its normal pace to be used right out. A pair of Bala followed, along with a second Cero. It was still slower than usual, but on this one he picked up the pace to 5 times that of normal. Yawning, Graven would use Sonido to get to a different position in the air before speaking.

"The reason you are failing so badly is because of those weights. They are tearing your legs apart, slowly, and if you take them off now it'll only get slightly better. The real trick to doing this is to fall into a lull, and let your instinct take over. Take a step forward, and let your reiatsu flow at the same time. It's unendingly easy, yet takes a long time to master. Remember that, and you might succeed. Forget it, and you might as well be as slow as that anthropomorphic tiger I told you about, physically and mentally. Let's go again."
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:00 am

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen
0413#words
0000#embers
#tier2-2

#bgm
©2013 caliburn
Kaitou's blow missed as Graven ducked, planting his palm forcefully on Kaitou's chest. He felt the air leaving his lungs as the blow hit him, gasping for air as he was knocked back a fair distance even despite the massive weights on him. As Kaitou flew through the air and landed on the sand, his reiatsu allowed him to not sink into it, which he was grateful for as he looked up just in time to see another cero with matching balas locked on to him, diving forward and over the attacks as they blasted on the dune behind him. Tucking to roll as he landed, Kaitou kept himself up as he felt the next attack coming, but he didn't have time to jump over that one too, causing him to dodge to the left. Graven was getting faster with the ceros, which was good, because Kaitou was keeping up.

He listened to Graven speak as he located him far above the white sands of Hueco Mundo. He was listening, but it didn't sound right. Let his instincts take over? If he did that, the chances of Solstice taking over were far too high, and... well, that usually ended badly. Graven could take him, though, and if Solstice did take over then Kaitou could trust Graven to do him a solid and knock him out, or at least beat Solstice into submission.

"I think I understand. I'll try to just let my instincts do this, but keep a close eye. If Solstice tries anything, don't hold back. My body can take it, I just need you to get Solstice out of here if he takes a leap at this opportunity."

Graven shrugged, indicating that he would do whatever he deemed necessary, and Kaitou nodded as he closed his eyes for a moment and let the weights sink into his body. He would just do whatever came natural to him rather than formulate a plan. The weights were his training right now, and using his own instincts he could do this.

Graven fired two more ceros as the same speed as his last one, which was still massively faster than a normal cero. Kaitou lept forward, dodging to the left and right past each of them, flying towards Graven as he sent a pair of balas straight at Kaitou, which were avoided by him ducking past them as he ended up in front of Graven and launched his fist straight towards the Arrancar's face.
technique log

N/A

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum