Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 The Espada Gather... on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:06 pm

I am officially making an announcement that the Espada Organization is filled to the brim with powerful NPCs, except for three spots which are reserved, being the 1st by me, 4th by Lazarus/Kaitou and the 8th by Manda. If you guys want a position, now's the time before we get the Arrancar Civil War up and running! Post here, make a challenge thread, then prove your worth! Numeros Legion and Exequias postitions are also available!

View user profile

#2 Re: The Espada Gather... on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:12 am

Okay. I have already done this but just announcing it: Kuroi Shingetsu is taking the position of Segunda Espada.

UPDATE: Link

View user profile

#3 Re: The Espada Gather... on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:34 pm

Seeing as how I can't PM for some reason, I'll post here. Would it be possible for me to start out as an Espada?

View user profile

#4 Re: The Espada Gather... on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:32 pm

@Daeso

If you've read our tier system, you know by now, that Espada 10-8 are tier 2-3. Our Rules state, that the highest tier you're allowed to start out with is 2-3 - then, Grading Standards list the requirements for the said tier. It's pretty hard to accomplish, demands near perfection from application and a really interesting character to get a 2-3, in addition to the fact you need to be nominated for the tier. That is just the power level part, however.

Espada is newly formed by Graven, and it's current purpose is more or less to remove Dante from power via a violent overthrow. It hasn't been around for much, and you can see the currently occupied ranks in the organizations board (note, that NPCs are just meant to fill the places in the beginning and then be replaced by PCs). You could be an Espada, but it would be more easier to become one IC-ly by defeating the previous holder of the rank.

I hope this answers your question!

View user profile

#5 Re: The Espada Gather... on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:39 pm

You underestimate my power!!!

Mmkay. Yeah, that answers my question, thanks! All things considered, I might just start off as someone's Fraccion.

View user profile

#6 Re: The Espada Gather... on Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:04 am

I was under the impression that the organization positions listed in the tier chart were only generalized examples. IC it would make sense, given how each organization functions, that one could claim a position by beating the necessary person. In the Espada for example, it's really just a matter of someone beating the previous Espada. It's definitely possible for a 3-1 to take on and defeat a 2-3 no?

View user profile

#7 Re: The Espada Gather... on Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:59 pm

^^^ Cirujano makes a good point here. You don't have to be a 2-3 to become a captain either, to be honest, since there's always the option of challenging the previous one. A risky way, though. This would be done IC, as well.

View user profile

#8 Re: The Espada Gather... on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:16 pm

@Graven Fel wrote:I am officially making an announcement that the Espada Organization is filled to the brim with powerful NPCs, except for three spots which are reserved, being the 1st by me, 4th by Lazarus/Kaitou and the 8th by Manda. If you guys want a position, now's the time before we get the Arrancar Civil War up and running! Post here, make a challenge thread, then prove your worth! Numeros Legion and Exequias postitions are also available!
Quote do post: 86752

Questions.

#1, and forgive me if this was just me being ignorant, Does my tier matter for this? Cause I am currently trying to get some RP our of the way to do a tier training which, combined with the arrancar civil war arc, will bump me all the way to 2-3.

#2 What exactly is a challenge thread, or what does it imply?

View user profile

#9 Re: The Espada Gather... on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:57 am

To answer your questions:

1. If you are tier 3-2 then yes, by the end of your tier training and the plot you would get a free tier up and the training would make you tier 2-3.

2. A challenge request is where you fight someone fort their position, an example is you need to do a challenge request to become a captain of the Gotei 13, well the same is for the Espada. You will have to fight the espada in a challenge to replace them.

View user profile

#10 Re: The Espada Gather... on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:14 am

@Daeso wrote:Seeing as how I can't PM for some reason, I'll post here. Would it be possible for me to start out as an Espada?
Quote do post: 88944
@Daeso wrote:Seeing as how I can't PM for some reason, I'll post here. Would it be possible for me to start out as an Espada?
Quote do post: 88944Do it....challenge an Espada doyoureallywanttokno

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum