Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moonlight Ever After [Private]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:45 am

Princess
Princess
His attack had connected, and blood had been spilt by his Zanpakuto. He felt bad about cutting into the flesh of a friend, but took solace in the fact that he knew Okami was aware he didn't like it, and he trusted that Okami didn't much care for it either. It was a necessary evil, one of the few viable ways to get stronger. If either fighter held back, then that fighter wouldn't be able to get stronger to a degree that actually mattered; they may get minimally stronger, able to throw a rock a few inches farther, but they won't have a significant increase in their power level by holding back.

You just couldn't do it.

He backed off and answered the Elder Shinigami's question before he steeled himself again and braced himself.

Wait, no, he had to remain fluid.

Okami was to be trusted, and his advice to Kaitou was to keep a fluid stance like the tide and the moon.

Trying to focus on his stance instead of his opponent, Kaitou didn't notice when Okami dashed forward and began to attack. He was able to just barely move out of the way, and when he noticed Okami leave his sword arm wide open he was skeptical at first but knew he needed to take any opportunity he could get, and motioned to slash at the clear opening.

He should have trusted his instinct.

[ʜᴀ!]

Feeling Solstice at the back of his mind laughing at that thought of his, Kaitou tried to pull away to dodge the feint attack from his friend, but failed to do so in time and took a clean cut all the way through his forearm, barely missing nerves which let him continue fighting.

Backing away and falling to his knee once again, Kaitou's labored breaths became more and more heavy. This fight was taking its toll on him, both through his Hollow getting beaten to a pulp,
[ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴜᴄᴋᴇʀ]
and Okami being much stronger than him in his Shikai... Kaitou's work was cut out for him here. It was still an uphill battle, but at least he had managed to get one or two good hits in over the duration of the fight, which was really just him trying to congratulate himself on not sucking...
[ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ sᴜᴄᴋ!]

"Tell me, Shiba-san, where did you get to be so damn strong? I feel like Graven was easier than you, though that might just be because I had my Bankai at the time."

[ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs, ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇʟʏ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴀɴᴋᴀɪ. ᴏʀ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴀɴᴋᴀɪ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.]
Wait, what? You got me stabbed through the stomach and tossed aside like a dog in a cage while you screamed profanities like you're some cool kid in high school.
[sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ɪ ʜᴇʟᴘᴇᴅ.]
Not really, no, you didn't.
[ʏᴇs ɪ ᴅɪᴅ!]
Okay, sure. If it makes you feel better, Solstice.

He kept his stance fluid, holding his weapon with both hands as he awaited the Shinigami's response. He was leaning more towards the left, which to Okami would look like his right side was open more wide; mimicking his friend's behavior, if he pursued that angle of attack, Kaitou would return the favor with an attack of his own up Okami's sword arm.

technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:04 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

"I got stronger because I needed to be. Graven is the same way, honestly. I have the feeling, deep in my gut, that if he had wanted to he could have killed you, but from the report he claimed to have been teaching you. Does that seem odd to you?" Okami replied, keeping his voice light and joking, all with a serious undertone that left nothing to the imagination. Idly, he noticed that the other Shinigami was tending toward the left, but considering what he had just pulled himself he would be hesitant to go for the opening.

"I... kind of lost track of a lot of things in that fight. I don't deny that he was guiding my hand through learning my Bankai's powers, but I can't confirm that either. All I know for sure about that fight is the fact that it still feels like Caliburn is asleep in the back of my mind, whereas Solstice is running rampant and arguing with me. To answer your question though, it does seem odd, but based on what I do remember of him... that seems like something he would do. He was... odd." Kaitou responded, a hint of confusion in n his voice. Okami had thought so. Someone who was as old as he was wanted to teach, to let someone have the knowledge and wisdom he had accumulated throughout the years. Graven must have been the same way, as he was around 8 times Okami's age, according to reports from Hueco Mundo that dated back eras.

"I see...You know, according to reports he was the first Arrancar to have been born, and is around 12,000 years old. I did some digging after our first encounter with him and his Espada, and learned quite a bit about him. Most of them are myths, legends passed down through packs of Hollows to keep them in line, but somehow they all have a hint of truth to them." Okami replied, content to let Kaitou in on the knowledge. If he were to have any future dealings with the Primera, he had better know that he was playing chess with someone who was older than even the 4 Great Noble Houses.
technique log

technique log

Name: Phase 1: Waxing Crescent
Effect: Reiatsu molds itself around Tsukiakari Shojo, surrounding the entire sword with a light reminiscent of an oversized claymore. This stance devotes all of the user’s power to offense, sacrificing the usual +1 to defense granted by Shikai in order to gain a further +1 when attacking.

Name: Phase 2: Full Moon
Effect: The chain and silk dangling from the hilt of the sword wraps around the user’s sword arm to allow the energy enveloping Tsukiakari Shojo during Waxing Crescent to spread, forming into an armored mantle with wings spreading out from between the user’s shoulder blades. This ability enhances the effect of Waxing Crescent by using 40% of the reishi that makes up his skeletal structure to enhance his reiatsu output, sacrificing a further +1 from the user’s defense. Full Moon is not to be taken lightly, as any damage sustained while using it is half again what it would normally be.

Name: Celestial Reiatsu
Effect: The moment Okami was born, his reiryoku was infused with the chaotic nature of the cosmos. It is constantly shifting and lashing out, causing it to slice into anything 2 tiers or lower than Okami while uncontrolled. It also has the odd side effect of creating moving constellations when in use, superficially affecting Okami’s various techniques on occasion. This can be almost anything, from a serpentine dragon coiling around Okami to a roaring lion pouncing towards the enemy, playing Chicken. Such side effects have no bearing on combat, however. This energy appears smoky black, with a silvery edge and currents of silver throughout, and has a texture unlike any other that reminds one of their first whiffs of unadulterated passion and freedom.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:16 am

Princess
Princess
Myths and legends were myths and legends for a reason; they had an air of truth to them, and even in all of the falsehoods that surrounded them there was always a glimmer of truth. If Kaitou could find it, learn about Graven, maybe even befriend him and help him....

[ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ғɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴅʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀss ᴋɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ?]

Oh shut up, this is interesting. Knowing more about our enemy would mean we're better prepared for the next encounter, so we can properly react in a given scenario and not be lost in a place we don't even recognize.

[ʏᴇᴀʜ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ?]

Is that really all you care about?

[ʏᴇs.]

. . .

[ᴡʜᴀᴛ?]

That's really all you care about?

[ʏᴇs.]

Combat.

[ʏᴇs.]

Combat is all you care about.

[ʏᴇs.]

Can you stop saying yes?

. . .

. . .

[ʏᴇs.]

Sighing as he shook his head, Kaitou steeled himself again, keeping his fluid stance.

"Let's get back to the fight. Solstice is driving me crazy over here, and I'd like to rest relatively soon. We can talk after the training is over, Shiba-san, because I am very interested to know more about Graven and the Arrancar in general. I know he called himself the Primera Espada, and I know he was an Arrancar, but there's so much about them I don't know that I'd like to fill the gap of, and-"

[ᴏʜ ғᴏʀ ғᴜᴄᴋ's sᴀᴋᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғɪɢʜᴛ ʜɪᴍ!]

Oh, for... FINE.

Shunpo to dash in, a quick strike at his senior's left side, another shunpo to circle around, and upward swing on the right side, a third shunpo to appear behind him, a horizontal slash to cut his back again, and a fourth shunpo to put some distance between them. Kaitou was visible panting after that; his wounds were making quick movements extremely difficult, and he knew he couldn't keep this fight going on much longer. It was taking its toll on his body, and he couldn't afford to take too much damage, especially so soon after his fight with Graven Fel. If he had been fully recovered before approaching Okami, if he was at his full strength before this fight... things could likely go different. Especially if Solstice hadn't taken over and gotten him beat to shit.

[ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴏғғ ɪ'ᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ!]

No you're really not, you're getting me beaten to a pulp every fight.

[ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ.]

technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:49 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Okami coughed violently as there was a spray of blood from his left side. The attack had come so suddenly, almost as if Kaitou had snapped mid-sentence. He was hardly able to move out of the way of the second slash, the blade grinding against the Reishi protecting his shoulder. The next strike crossed the one he had on his lower back, taking even more out of him as his blood began to pump. Gods, he hadn't felt this good about a fight in ages, not since his Third Seat Exam. He actually had to restrain himself from activating his Bankai, his Reiatsu spiking to impossible levels before being reigned back in. It wouldn't do to break his own rules about this fight, and it would be a betrayal of his friend's trust.

Spinning around to where the younger man had disengaged, he set into his guard with a smile on his face, even as blood ran from his mouth in a small drip. Holding out a hand, a shaft of moonlight gathered in it, forming a slim arrow. "You know, I didn't want to have to use this ability, but you've more than earned the right to see it."

With that, he threw the shaft of light as a speed rivalling a Quincy's Heilig Pfeil. Using Shunpo to get behind his opponent, he then gathered Reiatsu for another Charged Blade before punching, using Shunpo again before releasing the technique upon Kaitou's side. Once this was done, he would gather moonlight along his left arm to form a rough shield.

Using Shunpo again, he disengaged with his opponent before pointing his blade forward and explaining what was on his mind. "My Tsukiakari Shojo is capable of manipulating light and solidifying it at will. I refrain from using this technique for the most part because it makes me invincible under the light of the moon."

"Actually invincible? I see why you would refrain from using it then. It's no fun if you're not at risk too, to some degree." Kaitou stated, hitting the issue on the head. Okami hated using this technique because it made him practically unbeatable, which ruined the point of friendly sparring. Satisfied, Okami would shift into a new position, allowing for better use of his shield, before waiting for the next move from the young man.
technique log

Effect: Reiatsu molds itself around Tsukiakari Shojo, surrounding the entire sword with a light reminiscent of an oversized claymore. This stance devotes all of the user’s power to offense, sacrificing the usual +1 to defense granted by Shikai in order to gain a further +1 when attacking.

Effect: The chain and silk dangling from the hilt of the sword wraps around the user’s sword arm to allow the energy enveloping Tsukiakari Shojo during Waxing Crescent to spread, forming into an armored mantle with wings spreading out from between the user’s shoulder blades. This ability enhances the effect of Waxing Crescent by using 40% of the reishi that makes up his skeletal structure to enhance his reiatsu output, sacrificing a further +1 from the user’s defense. Full Moon is not to be taken lightly, as any damage sustained while using it is half again what it would normally be.

Effect: The moment Okami was born, his reiryoku was infused with the chaotic nature of the cosmos. It is constantly shifting and lashing out, causing it to slice into anything 2 tiers or lower than Okami while uncontrolled. It also has the odd side effect of creating moving constellations when in use, superficially affecting Okami’s various techniques on occasion. This can be almost anything, from a serpentine dragon coiling around Okami to a roaring lion pouncing towards the enemy, playing Chicken. Such side effects have no bearing on combat, however. This energy appears smoky black, with a silvery edge and currents of silver throughout, and has a texture unlike any other that reminds one of their first whiffs of unadulterated passion and freedom.

Technique Name: Moonlight Manipulation
Technique Description: Using this technique, Okami can manipulate reishi as long as it is touched by moonlight. This technique isn't quite as powerful as a Quincy's Reishi Domination, but it still grants a tactical advantage, as the moonlight given off by his Shikai expands outward in a 15 meter radius, allowing him to control any atmospheric spirit particles to his whim. They can strike like swords, or shield him form harm. This technique may be used instantly, and has a one post cooldown before he can create another effect.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:05 am

Princess
Princess
[ʏᴇᴀʜ, ᴜʜ, ᴋᴀɪᴛᴏᴜ?]

What, Solstice?

[ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ.]

Wait, what? Why?

[ʜᴇ's ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪɴᴄɪʙʟᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ.]

Are you kidding me right now, Solstice?

[ɴᴏᴘᴇ.]

. . .

[ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ.]

. . .

Well, at least Solstice wouldn't be bothering Kaitou anymore, he supposed. There were worse things he could think of than being unable to listen to the voice of a Hollow inside your head that you otherwise can't get rid of, so he wrote it off as a kindness.

[My my, are things finally heating up here?]

Caliburn?

[Interesting to see you two getting along.]

We're not. Not really, anyway, just kind of... tolerating each other I guess. Where have you been?

[Sleeping.]

Well, one voice out, one voice in. There were worse things Kaitou could think of than finally hearing your Zanpakuto speak to you again after nearly twenty four hours of silence, so he smiled.

"I can finally hear Caliburn again... which means, I think we're about done here, Shiba-san. Let's wrap this up."

The reishi was very dense in the area surrounding Okami, so Kaitou had to be careful what actions he could take. His embers were pretty much all but useless in this fight, and Kidō was only going to be so effective. He hadn't wanted to use it if he could avoid it, simply because the method of sparring they were going with was more the Zanjutsu route than everything at their disposal.

Still... it wasn't against the rules.

Then again, Kaitou was proficient with it...

Holding his left hand out with the palm facing Okami, he steeled himself and prepared to attack, his battle post rigid and unforgiving as he cast a Bakudō#9 at Okami, utilizing the Eishōhaki method of Kidō casting, before using Shunpo to close the distance and swing his blade with all the might he could muster into it, an axe-like motion where both hands slid down the handle for more leverage, moving to cleave right into the Elder's chest at a diagonal angle from the left shoulder to the right hip. If it connected, at least with the density of reishi, it would likely not be fatal, but Kaitou certainly hoped he had not overdone it.

technique log
Spell Name: Geki
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #9
Spell Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"
Spell Effect: The caster either casts their hand at their target or spells out the kanji of the spell's name before the target is surrounded with a red aura, causes complete paralysis to the target, freezing them in the position they are in when the spell hit them.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0390#words

#tier3-1

©2013 caliburn

Okami smiled as the Bakudo went off. A slight red aura enveloped him as he found himself unable to move. Kaitou lunged forward, aiming to slash Okami down the chest from his left shoulder to his right hip. Now, that just wouldn't do if it hit, now, would it? Okami's smile widened as he felt the Reishi around him thicken, all but stopping the blade as it made a small cut across his chest that probably wouldn't scar, but stung like crazy. He was honestly surprised that the young man was able to slice through that much spiritual matter, but it was to be expected of a Captain-Class combatant.

Once the Bakudo broke, it was a simple thing to use Shunpo to disengage, getting into position as he dissolved the shield in order for a two-handed strike. "Well, let's not dally then. We'll end this with one more blow."

With that, he took off with the speed of a bullet with a downward slash with all of his strength and Reiatsu behind it. After the blow struck and the winner decided, he would back off, deactivating his Shikai and sheathing his Zanpakuto. Taking a step towards the 4th Division's direction, he would stumble before righting himself. If asked about this, he would be completely open about his ailment. "To be honest, I can't quite handle my own Reiatsu output. It tears apart my body, leaving me vulnerable after a fight. I can usually stave it off, but this has been taxing."

He would say this with a smile as he walked, but Kaitou would know that it was a bluff. The stress put on Okami by the fight was probably enough to crush a lesser being, and the lines around his eyes would seem more prominent. This injustice would be solved as soon as they got to the 4th, Okami collapsing onto the nearest stretcher with a wide smile and a sweat drop as the 10th Seat fawned over him. It would also be obvious, at that point, that he really couldn't shut off the charm. The same nurse, after making sure that Okami was comfortable and that, no, he wasn't dying, she would turn to Kaitou with a severe expression on her face.

"I TOLD YOU!!!" She would say before a foot would descend, and everything would go black.
technique log

Technique Name: Moonlight Manipulation
Technique Description: Using this technique, Okami can manipulate reishi as long as it is touched by moonlight. This technique isn't quite as powerful as a Quincy's Reishi Domination, but it still grants a tactical advantage, as the moonlight given off by his Shikai expands outward in a 15 meter radius, allowing him to control any atmospheric spirit particles to his whim. They can strike like swords, or shield him form harm. This technique may be used instantly, and has a one post cooldown before he can create another effect.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:29 pm

Princess
Princess
He knew the attack wouldn't end it, but he was certainly hoping it did.

Kaitou wasn't ready to be a captain yet if he couldn't cut through that barrier. Maybe his Bankai could do it, but that would mean Okami also has his Bankai active, which would mean two things: one, they're not fighting in Seireitei, since that would have the capacity to destroy everything if something went wrong; and, two, Kaitou would lose. Okami's Bankai was reknowned for sacrificing all hope of defense to give him the most attack power of any Bankai. His Shikai even began tapping into it, which was when his Reiatsu drained from his bones, making him more open to attack, but since he was a Zanjutsu master... well, Kaitou wouldn't have much of a chance to win.

As the two backed off of each other and got ready for the final attack of the fight, Kaitou felt guilty for using a Bakudō. If he was unable to beat a Third Seat with just his sword, was he ready to be a Captain of anything? Bakudō wasn't against the rules, and Kaitou was glad he didn't win with that attack, but he still felt guilty for using it.

The two fights steeled themselves as they began to move at each other, pouring all of their strength and reiatsu into a single blow. Kaitou's weapon pierced Okami's flesh, cutting him straight up the chest and into the shoulder, while Okami's blow went deeper and re-opened old wounds yet again. As the two stood there for a moment, Kaitou fell to his knees first, losing the duel. Okami helped him up, and the two proceeded to the barracks of Division 4 for healing.

[I really hope she isn't there still, it's been all night.]
[She will be. She works the Night Shift, don't you remember?]
[Son of a...]

As they entered and the Tenth Seat of Division 4 went in first, Kaitou tried to sneak by and just get to a bed so he could rest up, but the sound of her voice shouting made him turn to look just in time to see her make good on her promise to drop kick him.

She actually drop-kicked him.

They both hit the floor, Kaitou unconscious for only a few moments as she got him into a bed next to Okami, at his request.

When Kaitou came back too, he began to speak.

"Do you think I'm ready for a Captain's Seat, Shiba-san? I heard the Eighth Division needs a Captain."

technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:34 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0354#words

#tier3-1

©2013 caliburn

Okami groaned as the Tenth Seat began stitching his chest back together. The likelihood of scars forming was minimal, but that didn't mean that it wasn't going to be unpleasant for a few days. Listening to Kaitou's question, Okami answered the best he could.

"I'm sure you could be, but remember that Captains in general are beasts unto their own. You will likely be set apart from even your allies, and people will be loath to approach you for any reason. It's a lonely road, my friend." The Shiba Clan Heir spoke, a somberness in his voice that was out of character for the normally-upbeat officer. "That's how people like Graven become who they are. Power sets you apart in the strangest ways."

I know. I'm prepared for it. I have you, though, Shiba-san, and honestly... I feel like Graven and I kind of respect each other enough that I could find a way just to talk to him. Plus we both have our Zanpakuto's spirits." Kaitou responded with emphasis on spirits, hinting at their Inner Hollows. The young Shinigami had come a long way in the few months he had been back, and that wisdom showed in the strangest ways. Befriending an Arrancar was not exactly the brightest idea in general, but the Primera....That is an odd pairing for a friendship if ever there was one.

"I suppose you're right, Eta-Naru-kun. He would be an impressive ally to have, but be wary. He has quite a few enemies, and even more secrets. On to more pleasant topics, however, when is your Captain's Exam? I expect that since you asked me, you've already come up with a date." Okami joked, the light in his eye returned as the Tenth Seat tied off the last of the hundred or so stitches the wound to his shoulder needed. He was honestly impressed with the way that Kaitou handled himself in combat, and was pressed in ways that only Lieutenant Kasai was ever able to press him. The addition of the embers was a nice touch, even if his Reiatsu managed to negate their full effect.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:47 pm

Princess
Princess
"You saw right through that, huh?" He smiled, knowing that Okami would vouch for him if it mattered. It was good to have friends. "Three months. I'm hoping that I'll have my Bankai up and running long before then so I can get more practice with it. Hopefully between you and the other people I know I'll get enough practice in both in Bankai and out of it before I have the exam."

[Are you going to ask me first?]

Any time I use you, yes.

[How often are you planning on using my power?]

I need to master what you have to offer me, Caliburn.

[ʜᴇʏ ʏᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sʜɪᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ]

Yeah you're not invited.

[. . .]

. . .

[ᴡʜʏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋ ɴᴏᴛ?]

Because you're not a power source. You just get me beat up.

[. . .]

[. . .]

. . .

[. . .]

[. . .]

. . .

[ғᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.]

[He's certainly annoying isn't he?]

[ғᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ.]

Yeah, he gets like that. Don't worry about it too much.

"I need to master Shunpo and Zanjutsu more than anything else, right now. After we're healed up, do you want to join me and help, Shiba-san?"

"You're not leaving here until I say either of you are, end of story. I don't care if I keep you here for FOUR months and you miss that damn exam." The Tenth seat interjected before Okami could respond, her eyes a glaring inferno that made Kaitou gulp and nod, acknowledging her for being good on her threat. He slowly turned back to Okami, but kept his eyes locked with hers until he spoke.

"All right, all right! I won't leave..." Okami responded with a sly smile, hinting he had something up his sleeve as he met the Tenth Seat's eyes, unwavering at her burning inferno of wrath. "As long as you keep me company, that is..." He winked at her, and she began to blush before slapping him and silently going back to her work on his shoulder. Kaitou simply laughed at it; the balls that man has are made of sekiseki no doubt.

"So, after we're released from here by our beloved medic..." Kaitou glanced at her again before returning to Okami. "Shall we practice our Shunpo and Zanjutsu, so we can both be better?"

technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:26 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0416#words

#tier3-1

©2013 caliburn

"I suppose we could, but we are gonna want to use our Bankai respectively. That way, you have practice with one of the most important parts of the Exam. Plus, we are going to have to wait for this beautiful young lady to release us from her gentle care."] Okami would snicker, completely undaunted by the fact he was just slapped for a potentially perverse comment, one that reeked of experience with such matters.

"I don't know how long it will be before I can use my Bankai again. I need some time to recover from the fight with Graven, and Caliburn isn't answering me when I ask him. He just sort of shrugs, like he isn't sure either or doesn't want me to know." Kaitou's voice was heavy, like he was upset over it, but he brushed it away and continued. "After we're released, I think we can work on our speed and Hakuda, and we can work on Zanjutsu once my Bankai returns. How's that sound, Shiba-san?"

"That sounds fine, Kaitou, but trust me. You'll want your Bankai before you do that sort of training, that way you can get the most out of it. Besides, I'd give it a month, maximum. If it isn't back after that long, chances are you broke it. If you did, there isn't really anything you can do about it unless you can get it reforged. Even then, there's no guarantee that it'll ever be the same again. Anyway, we'll be stuck here for a while, so let's go over philosophy and knowledge about our enemies. It might be boring and painful as Hell, but it's necessary to become a Captain. So, what do you want to know first?" Okami said, pulling a dossier out of his kosode and handing it to Kaitou. On the front, in red lettering, it said [TOP SECRET] GRAVEN FEL.

"Wait, why were you carrying that with you during the whole fight?" Kaitou asks, taking hold of it with a quizzical look on his face. Okami just smiled knowingly, the Tenth Seat looking at them with a confused air about her. Opening to the first page, Kaitou would notice that Graven was telling the truth, as all known facts about the man were inscribed there, with myths, legends, and conjecture on the following pages.

-------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in Los Noches, Graven was under the impression that he had caught a cold, until he remembered that Hollows didn't get sick, no matter their level of evolution.
technique log

N/A

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum