Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moonlight Ever After [Private]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:14 pm

Princess
Princess

0393#words
0000#embers

#tier2-3
#seireitei
#kaitou
#okami
#bgm

©2013 caliburn
"Now hold still, or I'm going to drop kick you until you pass out, even if it means there's just more damage for me to heal."

The woman was clearly losing her patience with the young Shinigami, and as he stared at her, her eyes were lit up like that of a killer staring at their prey. He visibly gulped, sighing as he nodded and laid back in the bed so she could do her job.

Kaitou Eta-Naru stared through the window to his right as he thought about the battle the previous day. He'd stumbled into Los Noches, fought against the Primera Espada, achieved his Bankai, lost control of his body, and became friends with that same Primera Espada, all in less than an hour. There were so many questions he needed to have an answer to, but there were so few people he could actually talk to. Luckily, there was one that he knew he could speak with; one shinigami he knew he could trust, especially since he already had in the past.

Moving to get up, Kaitou watched as the 10th seat of Division 4 growled at him (no, literally growled) but he didn't care, he needed to get up. She walked towards him again, but Kaitou simply stared at her, even as he put on his clothes and strapped his Zanpakuto to his back.

"I need to speak with someone. If I have any issues, I'll come back." His resolve was hardened, even if it was a bit painful to move his legs from the claw attack which pierced his entire abdomen, he was fine; he needed to talk to Okami. Without another word, he walked out of the Division 4 barracks, and headed towards Division 1.

Arriving at the front door to the First Division, Kaitou smiled. With the sun just barely beginning to set, Okami would still be up (or, just getting up) and he could talk with him. Okami Shiba was Third Seat in Division One, which meant that he had his own room within the barracks, and did not have to share his space with anyone else. Luckily for Kaitou, that meant the two of them would have enough privacy to talk about the things that he needed to, so when he found the room that Okami was in, Kaitou simply walked in without warning.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:36 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0362#words

#tier3-1

©2013 caliburn

Okami groaned as he sensed the younger Shinigami enter his room. He had expected as much after the report he had given the previous day, as it was full of holes. Not even Luke-kun had gotten out of a fight with the Primera with so few injuries. There had to be another explanation. Sitting up, the seemingly-young Shinigami yawned before grabbing his Zanpakuto and threading her gently through his white obi. His white Haori was folded and set to the side, and the look upon Kaitou-kun's face made it seem as if he didn't need it. It appeared as if the young man had come to him for something other than business.

"I'm sorry, Kaitou-kun, but I'm not exactly in the habit of bringing men back to my room, no matter how much Third Seat Yasenha-san tries to get me to. So, what do you need?" Okami asked, his joking tone belying a more serious question. He had hit the issue on the head, it seemed, as the younger Shinigami shuffled around uneasily. Sighing, Okami walked across his fairly well-appointed room and closed the door, activating the privacy Kido around the room as he did so. It was present in the rooms of all ranking officers, and Okami got more use out of it than most, apparently.

"Tell me what's on your mind." Okami urged gently, not wanting to upset the young man, but also trying to get answers out of him at the same time. He waited with all the patience of a wolf stalking it's prey, which probably didn't help mattters as the Primera was also reportedly a wolf-based Hollow. From the one meeting Okami had had with the Espada, Graven didn't seem like the kind of person to mess with, even though Okami's Zanpakuto undoubtedly had the highest attack power of all it's counterparts. The officer was sure that any fight with him was likely to leave emotional scars as well as physical. Luke Yasenha showed this, as he was still scared of sushi to this day. Okami snickered at this privately, even though the noble was supposed to be supporting. For crying out loud, a hatred of sushi?!
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:57 pm

Princess
Princess

0454#words
0000#embers

#tier2-3
#seireitei
#kaitou
#okami
#bgm

©2013 caliburn
"Tell me what's on your mind." The much older (but, for some reason, younger-looking) Shinigami spoke as he waited patiently for Kaitou to find the words, though he was making it awkwardly uneasy by reminding Kaitou of a wolf, which only reminded him of Graven Fel, Primera Espada.

"I assume by now you've read the report, Shiba-san." Kaitou took his Zanpakuto off his back, keeping it in the sheath as he set it by the door, moving to make some tea as he continued. "No doubt you noticed a few holes in it. I'm not sure how to start, so let's start with you asking me about the holes that you noticed, first."

"First, there was a large gap in the report regarding the fight, and how you got your stomach injury. You basically skipped over the entire section, as if it didn't matter." Kaitou nodded somberly, pouring tea into both cups as Okami continued. "What all happened?"

"I'm honestly not entirely sure." As he stepped back over towards the other Shinigami, Kaitou handed him his cup and sat down, holding his own in his lap. "It was like... I lost control of my entire body. I was starting to lose the fight, and I was trying to analyze what the best way to dodge, or at least survive, an assault from the Arrancar while he came at me, and in my head I heard Caliburn and... him... arguing, until it felt like he just started taking control of me. He seemed to rely on instinct rather than analysis, and while I still got hit and took damage from Graven's assault, it was like my body was reacting to each attack individually instead of trying to get out of it. It's difficult to explain."

Kaitou stared at his tea cup as he remembered what would happen next: a massive attack which should have ended in Graven being at least damaged, but he seemed to get out of it without even a scratch on him, and then his claws would pierce through Kaitou's stomach. That attack caused Him to go berserk, until Kaitou ripped off the mask and regained control of his own body.

"Honestly, Shiba-san, it was terrifying... and since you're the only one who knows about Him, I needed to talk to you. Graven used some kind of clone technique to dodge an attack from me, or rather Him, and then stabbed me in the gut with his claws." Kaitou tried to simply wait for Okami to respond, but his eyes closed as he kept going over every inch of that part of the fight, his hands trembling ever so slightly as he sipped at his tea, looking up at the other Shinigami.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:27 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0356#words

#tier3-1

©2013 caliburn

Okami slowly sipped his tea as he considered this information. He knew what it was like to have his Inner Hollow take over his body, to rip and tear apart his enemies instinctively as if they were nothing, and if he were honest with himself he'd say that there was a rush that came along with it, an emotional high that left nothing to the imagination. It was disturbing that this young man had figured out how that felt. He was lucky that, if the reports were true, Graven was attempting to teach him. If he weren't, Kaitou would have been left vulnerable as he struggled with his inner demons.

"Well, that's not exactly what I wanted to hear, Kaitou. You do know what this means, right?" Okami finished his tea, a dangerous gleam in his eyes as he stood up, the sleeveless Shihakusho he wore swishing about his muscled frame as he opened the door and started walking to the training yard, which was demolished from Graven's incursion into the Seireitei around a year previously. The buildings around it had been fixed long ago, but they had never bothered to landscape the place that looked as if it were the surface of the moon. In all honesty, the Cero-ravaged environment made for interesting footing and helped in training, offering a varied amount of situational awareness to every fight.

"I expect a good fight. I highly doubt that, in your condition, you could handle your own Bankai, let alone mine." Okami would say, letting it sink in that the Third Seat had achieved the highest form of enlightenment with his Zanpakuto. Drawing her as he spoke, he continued to speak, his deep base echoing across the yard. "If you give in, I'll have to kill you. You know that, right?"

Waiting for the young man's response, he would edge around his opponent, his Zanpakuto's 6' blade gently swaying as he watched his stance. The young man's blade was shorter, but much, much thicker. Dashing forward after a minute or two, Okami would use his considerable speed to his advantage, striking thrice in quick succession before disengaging.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:46 pm

Princess
Princess
The surrounding area wa still devastated from an attack which had happened a year ago; ironically, also by Graven Fel. This was a suitable location for battle, so long as both combatants were careful and didn't destroy any more of the area than was necessary. Kaitou wasn't sure he was ready to fight again yet, but he knew he needed to be stronger so he could contain his Hollow.

"I expect a good fight. I highly doubt that, in your condition, you could handle your own Bankai, let alone mine." Based on the tone of his voice, Okami was hinting that he had achieved a higher state of understanding with his Zanpakuto, and would walk over Kaitou as if he were nothing, simply by using his Bankai at all; yet before Kaitou could question it, Okami continued. "If you give in, I'll have to kill you. You know that, right?"

"Of course, Shiba-san. I wouldn't have it any other way."

Truth was, Kaitou couldn't use his Bankai. Based on the fact that Caliburn was still sleeping, Kaitou didn't think he could even use his Shikai yet, but he felt like he could force that out if he needed to; Bankai, though, was off-limits to him. He'd over-exerted himself in that fight. Kaitou took a look at Okami's Zanpakuto, which was the same length as his own, though Kaitou's was likely much heavier due to the thickness and width of it; some might even call it his girth. Reaching behind him slowly, Kaitou took hold of the handle to his Zanpakuto as he analyzed Okami's movements. This fight had two likely outcomes: one, Kaitou was stronger because of it, and/or two, Okami was seeing if he could force out his Hollow a second time in two days. While Kaitou didn't particularly want to see himself do that a second time, he trusted in Okami and knew he would have to do as he was told.

When Okami dashed towards him, Kaitou could see him clearly; while he was fast, he certainly wasn't as fast as Graven. Swinging his blade three times, Kaitou countered and deflected each attack, then as Okami backed off Kaitou launched his own attack which contained him using his own Shunpo to appear behind his rival, and swung his sword at full strength and speed aiming for the elder Shinigami's shoulder and waist, as Kaitou was swinging his weapon diagonally.

0403#words
0000#embers

#tier2-3
#seireitei
#kaitou
#okami
#bgm

©2013 caliburn
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:36 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0458#words

#tier3-1

©2013 caliburn

Blocking the attack, Okami grunted under the sheer force of it. While he was stronger than most, Okami's physical strength wasn't quite enough to match Kaitou. Disengaging, he would breath out, slowly, as if ensuring his calm while he was fighting. Pointing his Zanpakuto forward, he would launch into a Shunpo and appear behind the young man, his blade glowing a light blue before slashing downward with enough force to cause a fissure in the ground around 20 feet long behind the other Shinigami. He was getting too old for this, he thought sarcastically as he used another Shunpo to strike from the right this time, taking the long way 'round to confuse his opponent. He refused to let up, striking once again towards the shoulder with a quick flick of his wrist. His centuries of experience with his sword would be obvious as he disengaged once again, slashing at the young man's side as he went.

Okami was praised as a prodigy in the Shin'o Academy, and was still legend there as one of their most famous students. He showed this genius now, attempting to force the Hollow out of Kaitou by stressing his injuries and using a superior force. Once a body is broken into an addiction, it is easier to break again. The power an Inner Hollow represents is definitely an addiction, one that the elder hybrid knew well. The only way to truly get over it and beat it was to indulge it and then crush it. While they didn't have the methods or the reasons yet to completely control that power, it would not do to let it run rampant. Under the light of the moon, Okami was virtually invincible, but Kaitou didn't know this yet.

"Let your power flow, don't just chop with it. Let it swell and ebb with the tide, but guide it just as the moon does." Okami would say, ever the patient teacher. Bringing his Zanpakuto around, his eyes would begin to glow the icy blue color of a glacier, his black and silver Reiatsu lashing out and slicing apart the ground beneath them. " Eclipse, Tsukiakari Shojo."

With that, Okami's Zanpakuto turned a bright platinum as the tsuba lengthened, curling around and connecting 4 inches above the blade. White leather wrapped the hilt down to a fang-like pommel, upon which hung a chain that was 3 feet long, with a silk ribbon extending 6 feet further from the end. It was truly beautiful to behold, and lived up to the legends behind it. Silvery reishi began to coalesce about it, forming into a rough, oversize claymore shape as Okami's Reiatsu and physical strength increased to astonishing heights, matching Graven's base form in sheer power. "Phase 1: Waxing Crescent."
technique log

Name: Phase 1: Waxing Crescent
Effect: Reiatsu molds itself around Tsukiakari Shojo, surrounding the entire sword with a light reminiscent of an oversized claymore. This stance devotes all of the user’s power to offense, sacrificing the usual +1 to defense granted by Shikai in order to gain a further +1 when attacking.

Technique Name: Charged Blade
Technique Description: The amount of force generated when Okami swings his Zanpakuto blasts outward with enough power to create cracks in the surrounding landscape. He accomplishes this by pouring reiatsu into his sword, infusing it with his resolve to kill. He can also amplify his sword’s strikes with this technique, and can channel reiastu into anything the blade pierces. Can be used instantly, but requires a 3 post cool-down.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Opponent is thrown 10 meters away, causing a small crater upon impact. Injuries sustained are moderate, often resulting in cracked or fractured bones along with light bleeding from a large slash.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The opponent is tossed 5 meters, suffering a deeper slash wound. Hairline fractures are common.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Knocked off his feet, the opponent suffers a deep slash wound that causes much pain.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Pushed back a few steps, the opponent suffers an average slash wound, turning shallower if he/she has Hierro.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Opponent remains upright, and sustains a shallower slash wound.

View user profile

on Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Princess
Princess
As expected from someone who was a legend at the academy, Kaitou felt Okami block his attack. It seemed that Okami was strained under the force of the block, as he let a grunt loose; he knew he couldn't let up, though, and jumped back as Okami prepared his next attack. He circled around Kaitou and came up on his left side, making a few independant attacks, which Kaitou blocked with the broad side of his Zanpakuto, before he backed off again.

In his head, Kaitou searched for Caliburn; regardless of the Spirit's sleepiness and recovery, Kaitou needed him again. He could tell that Okami was preparing to use his Shikai, and Kaitou wasn't sure how long he could last without his own to assist him. Okami spoke about the ebb and flow of the tide and moon before finally activating his Shikai, as Kaitou expected, with a fairly impressive blade. It was gorgeous to look at, and Kaitou knew that it had a combat prowess to match that beauty... but, he couldn't find Caliburn. He was on his own.

"Phase 1: Waxing Crescent." As Okami spoke, his reiatsu wrapped around the blade rather than himself, which Kaitou wasn't sure of the meaning of. Whatever Okami Shiba was doing, Kaitou couldn't let the weapon hit him; that much was obvious. As he steeled his resolve, the younger Shinigami let his reiatsu loose, cracking the tiles he stood on as it escaped his suppression. He held his massive blade up at the elder, and then used Shunpo to close the gap between them and swing his blade upwards, sparks flying as he dragged his weapon across the tiles during the swing.

This was a fight he would be on his own for, but hopefully not for too much longer. If Caliburn didn't show up to help him, the only one who could was... Him... and Kaitou Eta-Naru wasn't willing to let him take control again. The terror he felt when he was unable to move his own body, that wasn't something he ever wanted to feel again. The power it granted him wasn't his own, and if his Inner Hollow was a source of power he could control, then that would be a different story. As it stood now, though, Kaitou couldn't control anything about that source of power, and he had no intentions of letting it loose.

0397#words
0000#embers

#tier2-3
#seireitei
#kaitou
#okami
#bgm

©2013 caliburn
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:07 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0390#words

#tier3-1
#bgm

©2013 caliburn

Bringing Tsukiakari Shojo up, Okami deflected the blow easily, forcing the young man back a few steps as he did so. His Zanpakuto has the highest attack power of all Zanpakuto, and the sooner Kaitou remembered that fact, the better. Using Shunpo again, he would appear behind the Shinigami, slashing downward in an arc across the young man's back, stretching from shoulder blade to shoulder blade.

The blade of his Zanpakuto would spark and light up bright silver as the outer reishi became an inky black as Okami charged one of his favorite techniques, Shingetsu Namida. The technique itself would let out a veil of raw moonlight that would slice through nearly everything an opponent threw at him. As it charged, Okami frowned. Something was off.

"Why do you not enter Shikai? Is something the matter?" Okami asked, truly concerned for his younger friend. Shikai should have been easy for him, as he had already achieved Bankai according to the reports.

"I've been unable to communicate with Caliburn ever since my fight with Graven. I can vaguely feel his presence, but I cannot communicate with him." Kaitou replied. a strangled look upon his face as he admitted this. Okami's frown deepened as he heard this. Surely the man's Inner Hollow wasn't to blame? If it was, it was all the more prudent to get it to show it's face.

"That is strange. Can you tell me what happened?" The elder Shinigami asked, concern etched in his voice at the younger Shinigami's plight. It was not often things like this happened, and when it did something was usually wrong with the Zanpakuto.

"He seemed... disappointed in me when I lost control, and I felt like I used too much energy during the battle. It was like I compressed my entire Bankai into a single attack... Kaitou said, his voice hoarse from having tubes shoved down it to pump blood out of his lungs. Damn medics and their machinery. "Even if Caliburn were here and I could use Shikai, I feel like I wouldn't be able to use Bankai for a while."

Now that was understandable. Okami had a similar technique, although he wasn't going to let that be known. His technique forced him out of his Bankai for a week, and in that time even Shikai was taxing on Tsukiakari Shojo.
technique log

Effect: Reiatsu molds itself around Tsukiakari Shojo, surrounding the entire sword with a light reminiscent of an oversized claymore. This stance devotes all of the user’s power to offense, sacrificing the usual +1 to defense granted by Shikai in order to gain a further +1 when attacking.

Technique Name: Shingetsu Namida
Technique Description: Tsukiakari Shojo devours the reiatsu of her wielder and condenses it, imbuing the blade of the sword with an overcharged veil of raw moonlight. This energy can then be released from the point of the sword in a large, slashing blast, or it can be released along the edge of the blade to enhance a physical blow. This technique takes 1 post to charge, and has a 5 post cool-down.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Opponent is blasted 15 meters away, causing a small crater upon impact. Injuries sustained are bad, but not life-threatening. This typically results in a very deep slash wound with average bleeding, possibly the loss of a limb or broken bones, and perhaps even a light hemorrhage.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The opponent is thrown approximately 10 meters, suffering moderate injuries including a deeper slash wound filled with remnants of Okami’s reiatsu, causing light bleeding. Bones might crack.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Knocked back about 5 meters, the opponent suffers shell shock from the blast and a deep slash wound that causes extreme pain. Will impair combat abilities slightly.
Opponent is One Tier Higher:Forced back several steps, a slightly deeper slash wound is suffered by the opponent, turning about average if he/she has Hierro.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Opponent remains upright with moderate injuries, mostly shallow cuts and scrapes from Okami’s reiatsu and an average to light slash wound. The terrain around the combatants is unrecognizable, featuring a large fissure dotted with debris.

View user profile

on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:56 am

Princess
Princess
Of course, that blow was deflected like it was nothing as well. Kaitou had forgotten, in the spur of the moment, that Okami's Zanpakuto boasted the highest attack power among all Shinigami in Soul Society, so much that he restricted his use of Bankai to less than fifteen minutes out of fear of destroying all of Soul Society, or at least Seireitei. It was something Kaitou needed to be careful of.

As the two of them spoke, Okami Shiba seemed to be charging up something as he absorbed... moonlight? It was weird, but everything definitely seemed darker around Okami right now. The two of them spoke of why Kaitou wasn't using his Shikai right now, but Okami gave no other response once he was satisfied at Kaitou's answer, almost as though he already knew it, or knew similar techniques.

Kaitou was worried about how long he would be unable to use his Bankai or even his Shikai, but ultimately he knew he just had to trust in Caliburn to come through this and grant Kaitou his powers again, hopefully soon. If he didn't have access to his Shikai during the entire fight with Okami, he would likely lose the fight and get killed; or, his Hollow would come back out and cause destruction to the surrounding areas that Kaitou didn't particularly want to have to deal with. Even if getting his Hollow to come out was actually the entire point of this fight, aside from getting Kaitou stronger to contain him more successfully, Kaitou didn't want his Hollow to take over his body again.

The feeling of losing control over your own body was something that he didn't like; it was something that made him feel violated, like Kaitou couldn't even trust himself, and he couldn't imagine that even if Okami had it happen to him, and he was familiar with the experience of having his body taken over by the Hollow inside, he couldn't possibly wish it upon someone else, someone so young compared to him, that had only experienced it once, on the day before this.

"Shiba-san, have you experienced your Hollow take over before?" Kaitou spoke softly, so that the breeze carried his voice to Okami's ears, and even others nearby would be unable to hear them. The young Shinigami didn't want others to know about his condition, even if Okami knew about it himself. "I'm going to hold him back as long as I can, if this fight wakes him up before it wakes up Caliburn."

0420#words
0000#embers

#tier2-3
#seireitei
#kaitou
#okami
#bgm

©2013 caliburn
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:33 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0366#words

#tier3-1

©2013 caliburn

"Once. It was long ago, when I was around your age. It was a sad day, and I accidently killed a friend." Okami spoke, caressing the scar on his face softly before his vision hardened once again. "This is why I cannot allow you to continue without being strong enough to hold him back and seal him away. Once you give in to the addiction, there's no going back."

With that, Okami fired off Shingetsu Namida at his counterpart. The veil of overcharged moonlight would lance forward, erupting the landscape below it as it flashed towards its target. Okami was sure that this attack would wake up at least one of the two souls in Kaitou's soul. If not, then it would surely do quite a bit of damage to the younger Shinigami. Using Shunpo, Okami would then dash in from the side, slashing downward then sideways in an attempt to force the young man to overexert his injuries and work through it, as this would undoubtedly raise his pain tolerance. If it didn't, however, then he would be in for a hell of a time.

Holding out a hand, Okami would grip onto the young man's sleeve, vaulting about to face him from behind. His Zanpakuto glowing icy blue once again, he would lash out, using his Charged Blade technique while the Shinigami was dealing with Shingetsu Namida. Using Shunpo to disengage, he would watch as the destruction unfolded before him. Hopefully, this would also prove to the young man that wearing sleeves got in the way, but Okami doubted it severely. Not many people learned that particular lesson, or took it to heart. Gripping the end of Tsukiakari Shojo, he began swinging her through the air, creating a large vortex of wind as he turned his Zanpakuto into a 15 foot long bladed flail.

"If you are gonna get your Zanpakuto into gear, you better do so now. If you don't," Okami said, allowing his blade to return to his hand with a skilled flick of the wrist, "You'll die." He spoke in a harsher voice than normal. He didn't want to do so, but he was left no choice as the fight progressed.
technique log

Technique Name: Shingetsu Namida
Technique Description: Tsukiakari Shojo devours the reiatsu of her wielder and condenses it, imbuing the blade of the sword with an overcharged veil of raw moonlight. This energy can then be released from the point of the sword in a large, slashing blast, or it can be released along the edge of the blade to enhance a physical blow. This technique takes 1 post to charge, and has a 5 post cool-down.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Opponent is blasted 15 meters away, causing a small crater upon impact. Injuries sustained are bad, but not life-threatening. This typically results in a very deep slash wound with average bleeding, possibly the loss of a limb or broken bones, and perhaps even a light hemorrhage.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The opponent is thrown approximately 10 meters, suffering moderate injuries including a deeper slash wound filled with remnants of Okami’s reiatsu, causing light bleeding. Bones might crack.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Knocked back about 5 meters, the opponent suffers shell shock from the blast and a deep slash wound that causes extreme pain. Will impair combat abilities slightly.
Opponent is One Tier Higher:Forced back several steps, a slightly deeper slash wound is suffered by the opponent, turning about average if he/she has Hierro.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Opponent remains upright with moderate injuries, mostly shallow cuts and scrapes from Okami’s reiatsu and an average to light slash wound. The terrain around the combatants is unrecognizable, featuring a large fissure dotted with debris.

Technique Name: Charged Blade
Technique Description: The amount of force generated when Okami swings his Zanpakuto blasts outward with enough power to create cracks in the surrounding landscape. He accomplishes this by pouring reiatsu into his sword, infusing it with his resolve to kill. He can also amplify his sword’s strikes with this technique, and can channel reiastu into anything the blade pierces. Can be used instantly, but requires a 3 post cool-down.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Opponent is thrown 10 meters away, causing a small crater upon impact. Injuries sustained are moderate, often resulting in cracked or fractured bones along with light bleeding from a large slash.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The opponent is tossed 5 meters, suffering a deeper slash wound. Hairline fractures are common.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Knocked off his feet, the opponent suffers a deep slash wound that causes much pain.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Pushed back a few steps, the opponent suffers an average slash wound, turning shallower if he/she has Hierro.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Opponent remains upright, and sustains a shallower slash wound.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum